Miss Popular Meet Miss Nobody

By Amyfinity_writes09

Coleen was a nerd and an ugly one , her friends are Ella , Brei and Gabb. She was crying in the cr when she m... More

MPMMN C1
MPMMN C2
MPMMN C3
MPMMN C4
MPMMN C5
MPMMN C6
MPMMN C7
MPMMN C8
MPMMN C9
MPMMN C10
MPMMN C11
MPMMN C12
MPMMN C13
MPMMN C14
MPMMN C15
MPMMN C16
MPMMN C17
MPMMN C18
MPMMN C19
MPMMN C20
MPMMN C21
MPMMN C22
MPMMN C23
MPMMN C24
MPMMN C25
MPMMN C26
MPMMN C27
MPMMN C28
MPMMN C29
MPMMN C30
MPMMN C31
MPMMN C32
MPMMN C33
MPMMN C34
MPMMN C35
MPMMN C36
MPMMN C37
MPMMN C38
MPMMN C39
MPMMN C40
MPMMN C41
MPMMN C42
MPMMN C43
MPMMN C44
MPMMN C45
MPMMN C46
MPMMN C47
MPMMN C48
MPMMN C49
MPMMN C50

MPMMN CHARACTERS

2.4K 66 2
By Amyfinity_writes09

Hello I'm Fanfic Author , Amyfinity_19

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

MAIN CHARACTERS :

Francese Therese Pinlac

A very popular student in Winter Dale University,She has the looks, talents, a very intelligent woman, Vogue model, Her family owns a lot of business here in the Philippines as well as in the United States.

Coleen Trinidad

She is a nerdy girl which has a lot of pimples, she doesn't have any talents but she is indeed a smart one. Her family was one the most richest personalities in the world. Her friends are Brei and Ella the unpopular and also nerds.

Amy Isidto

She is also one of the bestfriend of Frances, A very intelligent woman as well and she is the school president of student council in Winter Dale University. She is indeed a popular one because of her looks as well as she is kind, helpful and a role model to others.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:

Nile Casitas

She is the childhood bestfriend of frances, she's a model too and a very good singer in Winter Dale University. She is a popular because of her charm,Ex Girlfriend of Gabb.

Abelaine Trinidad

She is the oldest sister of Coleen, a gorgeous one unlike Coleen, she is one of the top ten most popular personalities in Winter Dale University. Her friend is Gia and Sheki.

Gia Muse

A popular one but has a bad attitude she always bully someone for fun including sela because she knows that abelaine has a huge crush on her and she didn't like it.

Shekinah Arzaga

A very talented singer and also a part of the popular ones, she is a bully too like Gia but deep inside she is a softhearted person.

Lara Mae Layar

She is the Girls Basketball Captain , a handsome as well as beautiful person inside and out. She has a crush on brei but in order to make a move she always help them when someone tries to bully them.

Marsela Mari Guia

She is also a beautiful woman but she isn't popular in their school, she is a close friend of lara.

Gabrielle Skribikin

She is indeed a heartthrobe in Winter Dale University, she is the childhood bestfriend of Coleen who secretly has a crush on her, She is the president of the music club and a basketball ace player .

Brei Binuya

A short woman but a tough one, she is a friend of Coleen who is always beside her whenever she goes. She is a good singer but also a troublemaker.

Ella Mae Amat

She is also a nerd friend of Coleen,a very caring and loyal friend to brei and Coleen. She is good at studying like Coleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 929 30
Gerard Way is a rich guy in uptown NJ. His house is too big for one person but there was always someone he wanted to share his wealth with; Frank Ier...
620K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
19.5K 301 15
𝘚𝘪 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰...
60.4K 1.5K 26
Pop star Lauren Jauregui is the new judge on xfactor, Camila Cabello starts her new job with a secret, what will happen when the two collide, everyth...