๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช...

By haylfarmer

โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ... More

(ใฃ'-')โ•ฎ=อŸอŸอžอž๐Ÿ’ž ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 

(ใฃ'-')โ•ฎ=อŸอŸอžอž๐Ÿ’ž ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข

649 34 9
By haylfarmer

Third person point of view:

—————

It was no surprise when Y/n Saiki found out the blue haired boy liked her, she was a physic after all.

That didn't mean she had a soft spot for the blushing boy, it just meant she would be more careful and delicate with her words around him.

The one thing she didn't want to do was break his heart, because Kaido was a dreamer, always imagining cool scenarios in his head.

The girl would always smile when she saw him attempt to talk to her, it was cute but amusing.

Unlike her brother, Kusuo Saiki, Y/n would normally smile and talk. She wasn't a social butterfly but she wasn't mute. And Kaido would always pick up on her mannerisms, and even managed to fall in love more.

When she eats ramen, Y/n would always mutter "Yummy, thanks for the food," And dig in.

But with other food it was always: "Yum, thanks for the food."

And Kaidou found yet another thing that was adorable about Y/n Saiki that day.

Today was a different day though, the girl could barely stay awake because of her pink haired brother. He had the audacity to keep her awake all night to guard his room because of one measly bug.

She killed the bug for him at 1 am, but he was scared the mother bug would come after him, so he told her to guard his room just in case.

"You owe me one for teleporting you to Paris after you seen Makoto Teruhashi. I won't ask for anything else," Kusoko begged with a straight face, a hint of fear in his eyes.

"You- You're such a baby... Fine!"

Saiki just nodded before shutting the door. Y/n then stood in the hallway, purple pj's on with eye bags adorning her cute face.

"Well of course I would want to teleport far away from that freak, I don't regret that." The female physic groans, tossing her head back, "I just wish I could teleport..."

From then on, she kept her promise.

Kusuo woke up with thoughts swirling around his brain, overall being a psychic sucked to him. The thoughts of at least 200 people flooded through his brain when he woke up.

Even throughout the day it sucked, all because he had to listen to Kaidou scream in his head whenever his sister talked to him.

Today was different, Kusuo could sense it.

Once he opened his door, he seen his twin sister glaring at him with prominent eye bags. Now the pink haired teen wasn't one to laugh, but he let out a small chuckle. It was too funny.

The girl looked half asleep muttering words to herself.

"Kusuo-nii, this is all your fault," Y/n muttered, not registering him being right in front of her.

"Good grief. Thanks for protecting me Y/n." Kusuo rolled his eyes and imported a dango to give to his sister.

Once he dropped it on her lap, the girl's eyes shot up, almost scaring the other physic half to death.

"Thanks." Y/n grumbled, taking small bites out of the treat.

She was mad at him but she couldn't ignore his thanks, especially when it was dango.

Kusuo just walked away, muttering the classic good grief line he loves so much.

Y/n sat up from her sitting position, deciding to get ready for school.

Today wasn't an important day, there was a gym test but that's it. The reason Y/n would go to school everyday was because of how interesting it was. If she wanted, Y/n could become a surgeon, dentist, therapist or lawyer. She was well above the things they were doing in class, but that was mainly because she was an esper.

Y/n went to class for the same reason as Saiki too, she wanted to have a normal high school life. But the difference between the two was that the woman wanted friends, and Saiki didn't.

Too bad Nendo and Kaidou found them interesting, so now Saiki has to deal with them wether he likes it or not.

After the two siblings were done getting ready, their parents woke up, screaming about how tired Y/n looks.

"AH! MY BABY!" Kurumi shrieked.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? KUSUO-" Kuniharu yelled, holding his wife in fear before getting cut off.

"It wasn't me, I didn't do anything." Kusuo said, using telepathy to voice his thoughts like usual.

"Mhm, he didn't do anything." Y/n stated, trying to poke her older brother but he dodged, which led to a contest on who could last longer.

Y/n's poking or Kusuo's dodging.

But it ended after a minute, because their black haired mom went into demon mode and screamed at them to get to class.

They both shivered in fear, running out the front door in a hurry.

—————

"Y-Y/n, nice t-t-to see you here, I-I didn't think y-y-you would be h-here."

"Kaidou... I go to school here, it's normal."

"Ah... haha... I forgot," Kaidou scratches his cheek.

Y/n fights the urge to pat his fluffy blue hair as she smiles at him, which makes the boy turn burgundy.

The two are by the school entrance, Saiki already left his sister since he didn't want to see Kaidou and Y/n act all mushy towards each other as usual.

That's the thing, everyone already knows about Kaidou's feelings towards the girl, but no one knows if she has feelings for him.

Her brother does though, because he's the apparent all seeing psychic, as stated when he was 5.

"Of course I can read even your mind! it doesn't matter if you have powers too. I'm the one and only all seeing psychic."

The sound of the bell rang through the school courtyard. Kaidou jumped but soon composed himself, looking towards the pink haired girl who was staring off into the distance.

"Hey, uh, Y/n, we should maybe g-go to class?"

"This sucks," The girl pouts, "I don't want to go to school but I guess we have to."

Kaidou just nods, still blushing while twiddling with his red bandages. This makes Y/n giggle and take his shaking hand into her steadier one.

They were both standing in the middle of the courtyard, everyone was already gone into class, and Kaidou didn't want to leave the girl he loved alone.

It wouldn't be manly at all.

This led to Y/n taking his hand and sprinting to class, only having 20 seconds remaining.

Of course Kaidou almost passed out from happiness and overexertion but Y/n would keep a steady hold on his hand, making sure that he wouldn't fall over.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n?!"

"10 seconds left until we're late!" Y/n shouts as she runs up the stairs with Kaidou out of breath behind her.

But what he noticed was that for a small second, he could've sworn he seen a dusty pink colour on her cheeks.

Y/n almost sighed in relief as she made it to class, opening the door with a proud smile on her face.

Kaidou hid his face and pulled his hand away from hers, not wanting to seem like a perverted, blushing freak in front of the class.

It's not like the class knew he liked her, right?

Wrong. The whole school knew.

Then Kaidou just needs to confess to her, right?

Wrong. Y/n doesn't like him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
600K 32K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
500K 40.6K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.8M 43.5K 14
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...