Sonya x reader

By tmr10sonya

A story about y/n, a girl who shows up in a box on day only to find herself with no memory and in love with a... More

Authors note
The box
Sonya
Carving
Info:
Conspiracies
Campfire
Authors note
Jobs
Preferences
Swimming
Drawings and daisy chains.
The rookie
The maze
The maze (sonyas pov)
Out.
The scorch.
Brenda.
Jorge
Car ride
At last
A temporary cure.
Wicked
Without her
Notes
The plan
Authors note
Authors note
Gally
The plan.
The safe haven!
Our new life
Authors note
update

Maze (A)

1K 32 42
By tmr10sonya

Omfg I almost just deleted this story on accident. I would have been so pissed. Anyway. I'm just too excited to wait for tomorrow to write the next part so here we go!

Tw: blood. Severed body parts 🤪😬 Also pretty graphic

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You know this chic?" The boy named Minho asked.

"I think so..." he said rubbing his head.
"She looks familiar." He said. "And clearly I know her name."

"You don't remember me?" I asked. "It wasn't that long ago. You helped me escape from the maze,"

"I did?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'I did?'" I ask "it was like last week" I said.

"I was with these guys a week ago" he said. Hmm. I must have Mis calculated the amount of days of been out here.

"You were working with W. C. K. D. Before you let me out.

"Wait you knew me before I was in the maze?"

It all hit me.

"You were in the maze!?" I walked to him and shook his shoulders.

"Yeah I-" he said but I didn't wait for him to finish before interrupting him.

"Where's Sonya and Harriet!?" I asked. "Where is everyone?"

"I don't know." I said. Tears came to my eyes. I was so scared.

"We got separated." He looked at his feet. "They told me about you. Sonya cried all night." My heart shattered.

"No." I breathed.

"Did you know them?" He asked

"They were my best friends."

Well that and a little more for Sonya.

"Oh." He said. "You were in the maze too?" He asked. I nodded and gulped back my tears. I was so close. So close to getting her back. I closed my eyes and let a few hot tears roll down my face.

"I'm sorry what's going on?" The British boy asked. I sighed and let my arms fall to my side.

"Dammit!" I yelled. A sharp pain shot into my arm.

My hand! I forgot all about it. I lifted it up and looked at the blood soaked bandage.

"What happened?" A brown haired boy asked.

I pulled the wet bandage off and revealed my sand covered wound. It was red not just from blood but from the sand rubbing on it. I winced looking at the black scabs and residue forming on it. Definitely infected.

"Oh my god!" A girl with bright blue eyes said and came up to my grabbing my arm gently.

She started guiding me back to their camp.

"Do you have anything for this?" I asked.

"I don't think so."

I swallowed. Uh oh.

There were still a few people gathered around the camp. Someone started a fire and a few people examined my hand.

Tortoise finally came to me and put his head on my lap.

"Where'd you find him?" A pimply boy asked me.

"I'm not really sure. He just showed up. It was earlier today actually." I said kinda shocked at how much had happened on the last five hours.

"I don't think your hand is gonna be ok." The girl said. "I think we have to cut it off."

"Well that's great!" I said

A few people chuckled a few people swallowed.

"Right now?" I asked.

"It might hurt more if we wait." she said.

I sighed.

"Ok." I said softly. Being one handed is gonna suck. Luckily it was my
non-dominant hand.

Someone took out a knife and I put a peace of cloth on my mouth to bite on and keep me from screaming.

They got to work and I looked away. It hurt like crap but not quite as much as the monster thing biting me. The worst part was how long it took.

After about fifteen minutes it was over. Sweat and tears made my face wet. The girl wrapped my arm up and patted me on the shoulder.

"Y/n is it?" She asked.

I nodded and spit out the cloth in my mouth.

"I'm Teresa." She said and shook my only remaining hand.

I looked at my old hand on the ground. A little bit of throw up threatened and I looked away. Someone quickly covered it up in sand.

I was introduced to some others

There was Thomas. The brown haired boy from earlier. He seemed a little bit wreck less but that would make him interesting I guess and he seemed like a good friend.

Then there was newt. What kind of a name is newt? Anyways newt was like the only one who had an ounce of maturity other then Teresa.

Then there was frypan. I take it back newts a fine name but who names their kid frypan. When he told me his name I snorted out loud. He told me that was just his nickname and I was honestly relieved. He was a total sweetheart though. Definitely a softie.

Then there was Winston, the pimply boy who also seemed kind of weird. In a good way mostly. The kind of person who likes weird things and doesn't know why that low key creeps you out but not in a bad way. You know?

Minho. He was definitely sassy. But the funny kind of sassy that would get on your nerves but you couldn't help but laugh.

Teresa was definitely the smart one of the group. She seemed companionate and wanted what was best for everyone. Admirable personality.

A few others introduced themselves. I found out that Thomas and Teresa were like aris and were working with wicked before they went to a different maze. I decided not to hate them for it because they suffered the same as the rest of us and were sorry for it.

And then aris. The boy from W. C. K. D. He seemed shy. Apparently he was put in the maze after helping me and found the way out for everyone. I silently thanked him for fulfilling my promise. He knew Sonya and Harriet he said they were sad. At least I know I was missed.

I asked him about the rookie.

"Who Rachel?" He said sadly. "She died. Not in the maze. A bit after."

"Oh I'm sorry." I said sadly. I remembered before Amy died she said it was Rachel's fault. Is that who she meant.

"Did she help you? Before? Before the maze?" I asked

He nodded. I was right.

"What about Amy?" Did you find her body?" I asked hopeful

"Yeah. You found her didn't you? And tried to hide her? You did a bad job. That trail of blood gave her away." He said chuckling.

"Excuse me!" I said mock defended myself "I had been running for hours and was trying to get away from those freaky deaky monsters." I said turning my head away.

"We called them greivers." Minho said.

I nodded and shivered thinking about them.

"And what about Mary? Did she get out?" I asked.

Aris nodded. I sighed in relief. "But she died when we were trying to get out of there. She said she knew that you were alive and you made it out. Most people thought she was crazy but I think that idea kept Harriet and Sonya from going crazy." My heart broke again. The thought of them hurting, physically hurt me. I clenched my jaw and tears came again.

"Tell us more about you." Frypan said to me.

I sighed thinking about how me and aris' conversation probably made no sense to them whatsoever.

I pet tortoises head and hugged him to me.

I started telling them my story. I told them about when I came up in the box and when I met Harriet and Sonya. I didn't tell them about my crush though. Unimportant for the story. Plus it just hurt to think about. I wanted to forget about it for now.

I told them about getting stuck in the maze. About Amy. About the first time I saw aris. About my first few days outside of the maze. The crazy zombie dude that attacked me which I later found out was called a crank. All up to the moment I found them.

It was their turn to explain. They told me all about the glade. (Their version of the glen) they told be about the video they saw explaining what had happened to the world and the boy named gally. Although most of them seemed to hate him I thought about the stories sonya and Harriet had told me about people being stung and losing all control. He couldn't possibly have meant to shoot that kid. Even if it happened it couldn't have been on purpose.

Then they told me about Janson. I already hated him with a burning passion. Then Ava Paige. Wicked. The giant experiment they were running. How they had met aris and found Rachel and a bunch of others being drained for the cure. How they escaped and were looking for the right arm.
I learned about the scorch. The flare.

I was speechless. Is that why there was sand and ruins everywhere and crazy zombie people jumping out of nowhere.

This is crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 44
Alexandra Lewis shows up in the maze with no memory except from the memory of mates. She wakes up confused, scared and lost. What happens when she fi...
22K 1.2K 45
there's only one place beatrice has ever been able to call home - WICKED. but after finding out they weren't who she thought they were she escapes in...
1K 23 12
Y/n, a girl who was put into a Maze completely full of boys had to grow up fast and work twice as hard her whole life to keep up and prove herself wo...
40.5K 1K 71
A Newt x Female OC Story I have no collection of anything before coming up from the box. No memories came to me about my past life. The only thing I...