π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷
π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡

17.2K 397 285
By _iyablues

I'm feeling nice so double update :) no cliffhanger anymore.

Mila POV

"Your...dick..feels good...I wanna cum...daddy make me cum."

I heard my voice whine and my heart drops. Words couldn't describe how I felt in that moment.

Embarrassment? Anxiety? Shame? Fear?

"That's you isn't it?" He questions calmly.

"Where'd you even get...that...?" Was all I could bring myself to ask.

"You sent it to me." He deadpans.

I shake my head. "I never sent you that."

He brushes me off becoming irritated. "Is it you?"

I get quiet beginning to cry and he grips his phone tightly in his palm.

"You're kidding." He laughs humorlessly wiping his face. "I can't believe I'm going through this shit again."

"Angelo I'm—"

"You said you love me, was that a lie? Just so we could have sex?" He yells and I flinch not used to his anger.

"No it's not, I really do love you—" I approach him desperately but he holds his hand up stopping me.

"Don't touch me."

My heart breaks and more tears fall. "Angelo please just listen..." I plead.

"Listen to what Mila? You cheated on me." He glares down at me with a painful expression.

"Am I not enough? All I've been is good to you and you cheat on me."

"I'm sorry." I sob. "I'm sorry Angelo."

He's quiet for a moment before he nods slowly.

"You're sorry... I thought it was weird you were apologizing so much lately." He paused as if he finally understood.

"So then that time where you were apologizing and crying begging for me not to leave you, you were cheating weren't you?"

"Yes." I cry. "But you don't understand I don't want to."

"Really? You seem to have been enjoying yourself from the voice note."

He rolls his eyes stuffing his phone back in his pocket. "So what am I not getting?"

"Everything." I wipe my face.

"Okay then make me understand."

I fall silent, crying out of frustration and hurt. I couldn't tell him but I wanted to.

He stares at me expectantly waiting for an answer.

"I can't...I can't tell you." I choked.

He presses his tongue against his cheek before leaning down closer to me. "We're done."

He goes to walk out but stops turning to me. "How long?"

I stay quiet refusing to answer. He goes to yell but stops himself as if he remembered my parents were right downstairs.

"How fucking long Mila?" He gritted.

I flinched finally admitting to him. "The...entire t-time..."

His expression quickly dulls and he nods humming to myself.

"Fuck you."

He slams my door as he left.

•••

"I'm sorry babe..." Maria hugs me as I cry into Angelos hoodie I kept.

She sits up suddenly. "Why didn't you just tell him?"

I glance at her. "The same reason I regret telling you and my mother, he'll think I'm crazy." I hug his hoodie tighter against me.

"Do you know where the audio came from—"

"It was Felix." I mutter.

"How do you know it—"

"It was him Maria." I grip the hoodie tighter in my hands growing frustrated.

"Where is Felix?" She questions curiously.

I stay quiet rolling my eyes. Dimitri suddenly appears smiling but it stops once he sees my face.

"You good?"

Maria head snaps to his surprised, "Uh Mila who's he?"

He looks at her giving a stiff wave. "Dimitri." He turns back to me. "What's wrong with you?"

I look up at him blankly. "Why are you here?"

"I'm just making sure your mind didn't break after what we did." He chuckles. "Felix did say you're a nymphomaniac."

Why does everyone say that?

"I'm confused. Why would her mind break?" Maria stares at him confused.

"I fucked her." He states bluntly but I was too upset about Angelo to be embarrassed about his bluntness.

"You fucked him too??" Maria grabs me looking at me wide eyed. "I'm jealous."

"We had a threesome, taking on two incubi...most people minds break with all that pleasure." He adds on.

"Uhh." She goes over to him. "Can I join next time." She smiles up at him hopeful.

He tilts his head staring down at her. "I'm not sure you can handle it." He comes over to me grabbing my arm forcing me to sit up. "Anyway whats up with you?"

I ignore his question. "Where's Felix?"

"Hell, dealing with some shit why?" His brow creases growing concerned.

"Call him back here. Now."

"Are you ordering me?" He chuckles amused.

"Now Dimitri!" I snap.

He puts his hands up in defense. "Alright alright." He disappears after that.

•••

"Yes?" He appears with Dimitri right by his side.

"Hi Felix." Maria smiles at him.

I roll my eyes. I forgot how flirtatious she could be.

"Hi Maria." He replies dryly before turning to me.

"What?" He sighs annoyed running his hands through his hair.

"Did you send Angelo an audio of me?" My hands clench into fists retaining my anger.

He smirks. "Yea, I wanted to show him the real side of you."

"He broke up with me because of you!" I yell tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh too bad." He frowns.

"Felix—" Dimitri scolds.

Taken over my anger I go to approach him but Dimitri holds me back quickly.

"Calm down."

"Fuck off Dimitri." I snap struggling to fight him off.

Felix stands unfazed by my anger chuckling. "What were you gonna do hit me?" His face falls glancing at Dimitri. "Let her go."

Dimitri lets me go and I immediately approach him as he looks down at me challengingly. "Go ahead, hit me." He taunts his eyes turning black.

I falter from the menacing look he gave me, the color of his soulless eyes gave me ptsd of getting assaulted.

I tighten my fists my nails digging into my skin swallowing my anger.

"I fucking hate you." I spat.

"I don't know why you're mad at me, you're the one who cheated." He shrugs.

I become quiet beginning to cry. "I told you I didn't want to I protested and yet..." I drift off.

"And yet you loved it." He finished.

"Do you enjoy making me fucking miserable?!" I yell through tears.

"It's fun, I like seeing your face covered in tears." He admits.

He chuckles. "You don't have to be too upset, now you can have sex without feeling guilty."

I sniffle looking at him. "Honestly I don't understand what I see in you."

My face darkens. "You're a fucking monster."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
105 0 6
What if a gorgeous self centered Succubus picks a fight with an equally hot Incubus. Not the usual fight where fist bumps with fist or mouth bickerin...
5.7K 156 11
This is the story of two strangers. One, an incubus, the other, nothing but a simple human. Upon their first meeting, they struck a deal, it was only...
550K 25.4K 72
Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex" as he calls it. Why would anyone WANT t...