[REMAKING] YTTD Female Reader...

Bởi SEX-DETECTIVE

I'M REMAKING THIS BOOK- CHECK OUT MY MOST RECENT CHAPTER- Cover by me. This is my dumb stupid old sticky firs... Xem Thêm

REMAKING THIS BOOK BECAUSE WHY NOT-
Introduction
Majority Vote?
JOE!
T-The Lights
NOOOOOOOOOO
A/N
F-First Trial?
A/N (Tank you)
People?
INTRODUCTION TIME! (PART 1)
INTRODUCTION TIME! (PART 2)
INTRODUCTION TIME! (LAST PART)
Box... I don't trust box...
TO THE BAR!!!
TO THE GAME ROOM!!!
TO THE CAFETERIA / PINK ROOM!!!
L E F T L E G H A S B E E N F O U N D
Pick your Challenger
Y/N L/N Sprite
Memory Dance Sprites
We gotta fight with our words then-
Russian Roulette
R I G H T A R M H A S B E E N F O U N D
Mishima do be good at lying tho
L E F T A R M H A S B E E N F O U N D
Mishima the secret smoker
Sue Miley, the Laughing Doll
The death... of the professor...
Flashback
Sprite of your little sibling that is dead
Aftermath
Keymaster...?
New cover
Hidden Room
Kanna's Sidequest
The Red Room
Gonbee Yamada
Memory Dance Moves
Some (3) Pixel Arts for Y/N
Birdcage Game
Some (4) Pixel Arts for Y/N
Some (2) Pixel Art for Y/N
Pixel Art for Y/N
Mirror Room
Nao..!
Last Supper Room...
One fact about Y/N
Main Game (Final Vote)
My friend and stalker's execution...
Epilogue
Chapter 1 Summary
"...I'm... sorry..."
ĐĀŰĢHŤƏŔ
Y/N and Saras' hallucinations
Happy Reunion!
Wait, is that Mishima?!
The Sub Game
What should Y/Ns' sexuality be?
The Broken Monitor
First Attraction Dialogue
Oh hey, it's Sou!
Which one?
Alices' Request
The Hades Incident
Finding the other attractions
The Second Attraction
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 3 Action CG
Kannas' conversation
The Medical Office
Little gif I made
Vietnamese Website Warning
New Cover
Learning more about Keiji
Safalins' Machine
The Broken Mishima AI
STILL ALIVE-
The Room of Lies

Main Game (Preliminary Vote)

387 5 11
Bởi SEX-DETECTIVE

(Yep, its finally happening. Oh, and this is gonna be a long chapter so that means that this is gonna be over 5000 word so get your blankets, comfortable clothing, drinks, snacks, pillows, and a stuff animal if you have one because this is gonna be the whole preliminary vote.)

In front of us were strange desks, about waist-height. "...Here we are." 'Keiji..' "You guys... That was fast..." Q-taro said. Everyone was quiet. "...Hmph. All of you, so pale..." (GONBEE!! EVERY. ONE. IS. LITERALLY. THE. COLOR. WHITE. Except for Y/N-)

"...Why... is this happening..." Sou mutters. A desperate game is beginning. And yet, we just have to play it. "Eheehee... Ah, so you'll take part after all?" Miley said with her regular, evil smile. "Miley...!! You...!!"

"Ahaha... Please take a good look at those desks, everyone. A rather interesting setup, isn't it? Eheehee... They are reverse hourglasses. Most curious indeed. When these hourglasses have all reached the top, the discussion will end. You have 70 minutes until the preliminary vote. After that, you can discuss for 20 minutes before the final vote. Well then, shall the discussion begin?"

"Hold up!!" Reko interrupted. "Kanna... Kanna ain't here!!"

"Oh dear... So some would choose not to take part in something so enjoyable." "H... Hold on!! Kanna... will definitely come!!" Sara yelped. "Y-Yeah!! She will!!" "Time is limited. That is what she chose, and that is the end of the matter." She leaned forward. "Miss Y/N... Miss Sara...You two haven't made the wrong choice, have you?"

I look at Sara. 'Did we... make... the wrong choice...?'

"Well then, let us start the Main Game! Everyone, stand at whichever desk you like!" We were urged to head for the desks. "Now then, you seem to be prepared! Let the Main Game begin!" The game was about to start but... "...Please... wait..." A weak voice said. We all turn to the voice. "...U... Um... I'm also..." "Kanna...!!"

"You are welcomed, Kanna Kizuchi. Regrets... can wait until after taking part. Eheehee..." Kanna frowned. "Ahaha...! Let this wonderful, wonderful Main Game begin!"

Candidate Vote

An extremely heavy air dominates the space.

'It's different... This is nothing like the discussions we've had before...'

"Heeheehee... Well, I shall go over the basic rules one more time. A total of two votes will be held: the preliminary vote in the middle of the discussion, and the final vote at the finale. / 5 candidates will be chosen in the preliminary vote, and 1 victim will be selected in the final vote. If the chosen victim is the Keymaster, all lose, and all will die. If the victim is the Sacrifice, the Sacrifice wins, and can escape with one person of their choosing. If the victim is a Commoner or Sage, the chosen victim and the Sacrifice will die. Ah, yes... I have left rulebooks on the desks. Make use of them as items, everyone. That is all... Heeheehee. Use your time however you please."

Miley quietly sat down in a chair. (She's the Monokuma of this Main Game) And... in dead silence... the Main Game began. Sou was the first one to speak. "There's just one thing I want to say up front."

Development

"I'm nervous... but I'll say it... You see, I'm the Keymaster."

What...?

"I was unsure whether I should keep quiet... But I want to avoid us all dying, so..."

What...is he saying...? The Keymaster... is me and Sara.

"Really...?! That's the truth, ain't it...?! If nobody else is gonna name themselves... Then yeah, I'll believe it!" 'Q-TARO NOO!!'

"Wait, please!! Me and Sara are the Keymaster!!"

"What'd you saaaaay?!"

"There's... two Keymasters?!" Everyone but me, Sara, and Sou said in shock. "Huh... So that's how it is... Miss Y/N. According to Miley's explanation, there's only one Keymaster... I didn't imagine you'd tell a lie like this."

"What's going on now...?! Is one of the two lyinggg?!" Nao quivered. "...Guh..."

"This makes no damn sense...!!"

"Hey, hey. Settle down, everybody." Keiji said. We looks at him. "Listen, the roles written on the cards only really become important come the final vote. First of all... Our priority is looking for suspicious characters. Really might be someone on the side of the kidnappers lurking, after all."

'I can't understand what Sou's thinking... But for now, I just have to focus on this discussion we're going to have...!!'

"...Think we jus' gotta choose the most suspicious, least cooperative person here. I've already settled on my pick..."

"Huh...?!"

"Curse me if you wanna! I..." Q-taro points at Gonbee. "Gonbee!! I'm votin' fer you!!" Gonbee didnt say anything. "...What about it?"

"Say what...?!" Gonbee chuckles. "...Do what you like."

"D... Dumbass! What're you talkin' about?! That means... you'll die!" Joe told Gonbee. "You're the fools... Just think for a second."

"How do you mean that...?"

"This vote... shouldn't be focused on one point." Kai nods in agreement. "Indeed, this is the preliminary vote. If we were to unanimously vote for Mr. Gonbee..." Sou finished Kai's sentence. "Gonbee would be our only choice for the final vote.."

"Oh man... And if Gonbee is the Sacrifice or the Keymaster...!"

"We're all done feeeeer?!"

"It's not as if we freely chose which role cards we got, right?" Sou said. "True.. We were guided into picking them up..."

"There is a possibility... that the kidnappers granted the least-trustworthy Mr. Gonbee a special role for their own amusement."

"And now... The chaos ensues! I'll watch closely as you all flail about..." 'Gonbee... Why... Why are you like this?' "Dammit...!" Q-taro cursed. "Whew... This game is even more malicious than I thought. If we want to survive, we need to assemble as close to 5 candidates as we can."

"We gotta suspect FIVE people?!"

This is... the worst. An oppressive air covers the area. Uncomfortable silence came between all of us. Gonbee ruined the silence. "Sheesh... Already beaten at the first push? ...I'll make a topic for you. Y/N L/N and Sara Chidouin, I will vote for you two! Have you anything to say back?"

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait... What?!"

"Hold on!! Those two are like our leader!! What's your basis...?!"

"Haha... Then why don't we discuss whether her actions are suspicious or not?"

Development

"I found it suspicious from the word go... How two mere high school girls became a leader."

"Y/N and Sara's almost always acted with others. She couldn't do anything suspicious... right?"

"Doubting the others is one thing, but doubting Y/N and Sara?! You're awful...!"

"Y/N! Sara! Talk back to him! Gonbee's just got the wrong idea about you!"

"Hmph... You two sure have a lot of friends... Have at you, Y/N L/N... Sara Chidouin...!" Joe turns to us. "Shove some evidence in his face, like last time!"

"Yep, we've got this."

"So coooool!" Joe praised. "Yeesh... That guy seems pretty stubborn, huh." Keiji looks at us. "Ought to present some clear evidence to refute 'im." 'Show evidence...'

I turn to Gonbee. He didn't say anything untill he noticed that I wanted him to speak. "I've even seen through to the reason why the others have submitted to you two."

"What do you mean by that...?!" Sara asked. "One of you two alone have a weapon... The only one! And that person is you, Y/N L/N!!"

'What? I don't have a- OOOOOH I HAVE THE GUN!'

"That's right! You possess all that can be called a weapon in this place, and stand supreme! You're an accursed dictator!"

"Y/N." "Yes, Sara?"

"Do you remember that rectangular box we found in the Kitchen?" I nod. "In the box, there was a shape that looks like it could hold a knife." "I remember that! And the knife was missing.."

"That means someone else took it and that also means that you aren't the only one that has a weapon." "You're right!"

"This is it!"

I pull out the box and presented it to Gonbee. "Take a look at this, please." "Hm?" Gonbee looks at the box. "This box was in the kitchen. It says "Please use as you wish," yet there was nothing inside to use."

"...What of it?"

"All that's left is an impression. An impression made by a kitchen knife." Gonbee's eyes widened. "What...?! A kitchen knife?!"

"Yep. By the time Y/N checked it, it was gone. Somebody probably went and took it."

"The kitchen was locked the whole time. And Miss Y/N very rarely acted alone because Sara was always with her... So surely she could not have taken it."

"How're you staying so calm?! Like, who was it?! Who took the knife...?!"

'Who DID take the knife...?' "That is a good question but that's not relevant right now!" Gonbee clenched his fists. "How could it not be...?!"

"The point I'm making is that I don't have control of all the weapons! So I didn't earn this trust by force!!" "Uuurgh...!! Sheesh! Look at you, feeling all pleased! ...Hmph. Very well. I'll speak no more... You trusting fools can just suspect one another."00

'...Right... There's no time to celebrate. With Gonbee quiet, it just means we have to talk!'

Progress

...What should we say? ...Who should we... distrust?

"I've... resolved on an answer." Q-taro confessed. "Q-taro..." "Lettin' this end in silence's the most inane plan we could take. That's why I'm gonna say it. In all our searchin' and discussions... Who were the biggest burdens, an' the most weak...?"

Wait...

"Kanna, Gin, Nao... I'm talkin' about you three." (And this is when mostly everyone hated Q-taro) "WHAT?!" I shout. Gin and Kanna were shocked. "You couldn't...!" Nao muttered. "Are you shittin' me?! You think YOU ain't gonna get picked just 'cause you've got strength?!"

"Then go ahead and vote for me!!"

"Wha...?!"

"Vote what your will tells ya!! If ya think I'm useless, then take responsibility and kill me, Reko!! That's what I mean by resolve!!"

Reko thought about what Q-taro said. "...Nao! Kanna! Gin! Tell him! Use your words... to prove your worth!!"

"...Ah... I... I...!" I searched as best I could!! And I found things! Lots of things...!!" Nao yelped. "K... Kanna..." Sou side-looks Kanna as if he's telling her to say something. Gin didn't respond. "Gin! If ya don't talk... it's over...! Don't tell me... None of y'all are thinkin' you'd be fine dying, right?!" (Well some of the readers are fine dying)

"...Looks bad. Q-taro is serious."

"What should we...?!

"...Draw it out for 'em. That's something only you two can do."

'Only we can...'

"All of it... it doesn't matter anymore..." I heard Kanna mutter to herself. 'What..?' Kanna turns to me and Sara. "...Y/N... Sara..." Kanna was about to say something untill Kanna looks at Sou. Kanna starts to shake. "What's the matter, Kanna?" Sara asks. "Come out and say it."

"...Kanna... Kanna... doesn't... care what happens anymore."

"Kan... na?"

"Even if she's chosen... it's fine." 'What is Kanna saying...'

"Kanna... doesn't really mind if she's picked..." Kanna said out loud. "Wh... aaaaaat...?!" Q-taro shouted. "She's had... enough... Kanna just... wants to go to her sister..."

"Kanna!! Don't be ridiculous!!"

"I'm just... tired..."

"You gotta be kiddin'!! You really wanna die without a peep?!"

"Please, wait." Kai said. Everyone looked at him as he turns to Kanna. "Miss Kanna, are you serious? Or is this an act?"

"Kanna... won't say anything else... Please do what you want..."

"...This is troubling... Miss Kanna may have drawn the Sacrifice card."

"Sacrifice...?!"

"The Sacrifice must be chosen to survive. Thus, they would put on a one-man show."

"Yet she's got enough motive that we could believe she actually wants to die."

"T-Then no pickin' her for now, right...?!"

'Not participating in the discussion so as to earn herself votes...? I can't imagine Kanna playing those sorts of mind games...' I look at Sou. 'Unless... someone suggested it to her...!'

"Everyone, let's just put the subject of Kanna aside for now." Sou suggests. "...Can't know her true intent, after all."

"First, why don't we hear from Gin and miss Nao too, and then make our decision?"

"Sou..." Sara spoke. "Is it just me, or are you protecting Kanna?"

"I-I can't afford to do that... I just don't want to waste our time. Don't want to be scrambling before the vote, right?"

"Back off on this one, Sara. You can't deny these two time to justify themselves..."

'I agree with Sara but have no proof...'

"Beside, whatever claims you make, I do have the role of guiding" everyone. Since I'm the Keymaster and all.

'Sou, you piece of crap...'

"For now, Gin, could we get some proper statements from you?"

"Meow..."

"Y-Yeah, tha's right! Gin! Be a man! Tell him what you gotta say!"

Progress

"...Meow... meow..."

"Gin's frightened! And it's you crude-ass men to blame!" Reko accused. "We've got no time. Gin, prove that you've been useful to everybody!"

"Hey, Reko... Can you recall anything in particular that Gin did?"

"Err, well... hmm... Ah... Come to think of it! Gin said he found somethin' amazing searching that second floor room!" Reko exclaimed. She turns to Gin. "Gin! Show it to 'em! The amazing thing you found searching the second floor room!"

"Amazin' thing...?!"

Gin starts to sweat. "...I... Dunno... anything about that, meow..."

"Wh... what'd you say...?"

"Reko... Ya got a fine attitude... but see here. It ain't right to go an' spout lies to protect people, alright?!"

"Augggh...!! No!! I... I tell you... I'm not lying...!!"

"Somebody's gotta die in his place... Maybe it'll be you?" (Don't say that, Q-taro) "H-Hold the hell up!"

"...Woof... Big sis Reko..."

'We need to spur on Gin!' "Gin, tell the truth and stick up for Reko. Don't you feel bad seeing her be insulted?" I ask. "...I do... I do, meow... but... but..."

"What a cowardly kid! You call yourself a man?!" Q-taro shouted. "..Uuuu...!" Gin looks like that he's about to cry.

Progress

The discussion is stuck in equilibrium, failing to come to an agreement...!

'Me and Sara need to swing this needle to either side... or this balance will never collapse!'

[_BALANCE BATTLE_]

"Nobody's gonna lend a hand if yer silent!"             > Affirm  Deny

"....................."                                                                Affirm  Deny

"Q-taro's right! Gin, please say something! It doesn't matter what!"

"But... but I mean..."

"Ya won't get special treatment, kid!"                          Affirm  Deny

"...I didn't see anything, meow..."                                  Affirm  Deny <

"Oh, really? So everything Reko said was a lie?

"N-No, meow! B-But... but I didn't..."

"Gin! You gotta just be lyin', right?!"                            Affirm  Deny

"...Big sis Reko's got it wrong, woof..."                       Affirm  Deny <

"She didn't get anything wrong! Gin, why are you being stubborn about this...?!"

"I... I...!! I just... didn't wanna believe that thing, woof!!"

[_BALANCE BATTLE END_]

"I didn't wanna show that thing... and make everyone worry, meow..." Gin said. "Gin, are you trying to protect someone?" I ask. "Mya...?! H... How'd you know, woof?"

"I believe you, Gin. Whatever strange thing you present, we'll handle it."
"Okay, meow...! Seeing big sis Reko getting yelled at by the muscle gorilla really ticked me off, meow!" "Jus' so ya know, I take "gorilla" as a compliment!"

"...Woof! I believe you too, big sis Y/N! Sara!" I smile. "Yeah!"

"So... I was trying to put together the paper scraps from the shredder thingy on the second floor, meow. But then, woof! Taking a look in there.. I noticed some hand-torn paper too, meow." Gin's expression changes. A... and there, woof... it said..."

"That big sis Y/N and Sara were... a murderers..." After Gin said that, I was silent. "WHAT?! / WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Sara and Joe shouted. "What're you on about?!"

"Q-taro! P... Please, don't shout!!"

'I'm so confused...' Me and Sara ask him about the letter like if it was handwritten and what was on it. Turns out it was handwritten and the stuff written was a list of names. "Gin, if you have the actual letter on you, could you show it to me?"

"Oh, yeah! I have it, meow! Look at it, woof!"

'15.5% Y/N L/N, Sara Chidouin ... Murderer
9.9% Naomichi Kurumada ... HS Student
9.5% Keiji Shinogi ... Detective
8.8% Q-taro B.B. ... HS Teacher'

'What's this?! It looks familiar...!' "This is very important, Gin!"

"It was?! I'll state it loud and clear, woof!" Gin said as he smiled. (We still see his smile because of his eyes) I pull out the torn paper I found in the Red Room. 'Looks the same as this one so I'll show this to him!'

"This is it!"

"What is it, meow?" Gin asked. "Take a look at this. It's a piece of paper I picked up." I showed him the torn paper. "My-my-myow?! This looks...!!"

"Just like the one you have, right?" Gin shows the paper. "This is Gin's."

"Similar, woof! Totally the same, woof!"

"If you notice... The fact that Q-taro is listed as a high school teacher is weird, too...' "Look at this. If you remove the left half..." I remove the left half. "And connect it to the piece I have...!" I connected the piece I had with Gin's. "M-Meow...?! They connected, woof!!"

"So, that means there were at least two of these sheets stacked together."

"Is that it, woof...?!"

"Since they fit together so cleanly, of course misunderstandings would happen."

"Yaaaaay! Thank goodness, meow!!"

"But y'know... What are these sheets in the first place?" Joe asks. "...They are creepy, aren't they." "The professor's name is on here, and even some people I don't know..." "And whatever could the percentages on the side be...?

"Anyway! I've proved I was useful for exploring, meow! And now I'm glad that big sis Y/N and Sara weren't murderers after.........." Gin stops himself. "Eh...? Then who IS a murderer, meow...?""

"Um..." I look about at the papers. "It looks like the murderer is whoever Alice Yabusame... Alice.. Yabusame..."

"Yabusame...? That sounds kinda familiar, meow."

'There's only one person here with the last name Yabusame...'

[_Please identify Yabusame_]

Sara Chidouin

Joe Tazuna

Keiji Shinoji

Kanna Kizuchi

Q-taro Burgerberg

Sou Hiyori

  Reko Yabusame <

Nao Egokoro

Kai Satou

Gin Ibushi

Gonbee Yamada

[Define Reko as Yabusame?]
> Yes                 No   

"Reko, as I recall... You're Reko Yabusame, aren't you?" Reko starts to sweat. "Urgh...!! Y... Yeah... I'm Reko Yabusame... And so what? J... Just coincidence, right? I dunno... anybody with that name." "Uh-huh... Y/N, Sara, what do you two think?" "...I think there's a separate person called Alice." Sara answered. "...Why's that?"

"The blackboard in the bar...! That blackboard had a list of people who could and couldn't drink! And it said both "Reko" and "Alice"!"

Nao holds her wrist. "...Ummm... Come to think of it, when I was searching... I found some chalk on the floor..."

"So... it's not impossible it was changed."

"Y-You got it wrong! It's not me!! Besides, handwritten pieces of paper?! Anybody could make those, right?!"

"If they had a pen, sure." I gulp at what Keiji said. 'Do I tell them...? Nah...'

"Oof...!"

"B... Big sis Reko can't be a murderer, woof!!" "Then... should we call it a relative's name?" Keiji asked. "I... I remembered...! M... My brother! It's my brother's name!"

"Alice is... your brother, not your sister? Even your excuses are becoming illogical." "It ain't an excuse...!!"

"Reko, tell the truth...!"

"Believe me!! I'm... I mean... I...!!"

"...Reko...!"

"Y/N! Sara! Help me!" Reko pleaded. Sara was silent. "Reko is telling the truth! Alice is a gender neutral name!" "Are you sure you're not just saying that because you want to save Reko?" "If i had my phone with me I would show you that I'm telling the truth..."

"Dammit...! I... I......"

...........

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!" A voice yelled. We all turn to the voice. "It's me! I'm Alice, okay?!?!" Gonbee told us. "Huh? / What?" Me and Keiji said in confusion and shock. "I'm Alice, I'm telling you!! Reko did nothing wrong!! It's a misunderstanding!!"

"...Listen, we're in the middle of a serious discussion right now.." Keiji told Alice. "And I'm being serious too!! Reko... Reko is my little sister...!!"

"Y-You for real?!"

"Couldn't hide it, huh... This guy's real name is Alice Yabusame. He's... my older brother."

"Then... the "murderer"..."

"Is me! I lied about being a thief... I went to prison for killing someone..."

"Isn't this guy some serious bad news...?!"

"Yes, that's right! Indeed, I am... a damned criminal!! And Reko cut me off as well, saying to never show her my mug again! And yet... It's not even funny!! To think we'd reunite in this place...!!"

"Me and him are total strangers at this point. I didn't want Kanna and the rest being scared of me 'cause of this guy... So when he woke up, I told him to hide our relation. Right after you went to look for Nao...!"

"...So that's it..."

"...Hmph. I'm a simple murderer. But Reko is different. She's a good and proper person. ...That's all I wanted to say... Dammit all." (Don't say that Alice) "So you deny any connection with the kidnappers?" "Right... Why I was brought here... I still don't know. Mwahaha... Suppose I can't expect trust or anything else, can I...? It's just the ramblings of a killer... Hahahahaha..."

"Despite us talking about Gin, we got some unexpected information there. There are still many more points of interest... But there's no time. I want to hear Nao's justification soon enough. What do you think?"

"Eh...?! M-Me...?!"

"That's fine, right, Miss Y/N? Miss Sara?" I look at the torn papers. "...Megumi Sasahara... Detective..." I say as I look at Keiji. He didn't say anything. "What a surprise. Didn't think there'd be another detective here, besides everyone's favorite."

'As always, Keiji seems to be insisting that he's a detective, too. And I have no proof to deny it... No helping it... We should move to the next topic.'

"Well then, miss Nao. Please... give us your justification."

Progress

"I see a lot that's illogical about Nao's actions." Sou said.  "...Illogical, eh?" "Aren't you curious what she was up to in the kitchen, holding the box with Mishima? Tell me what you were doing then, Miss Nao."

"...Because of the body collection announcement... I went into a panic... I took the box... and just sat and hid in the kitchen. I didn't even touch anything in the room... I know I troubled you all a lot... But I... didn't want to lose him...!" Nao said. "After everyone else, I inspected the kitchen, and found no signs of any trickery. Perhaps she truly was just hiding?"

"I wonder if she really was just hiding?"

'Looks like Sou seems to want to imply something.'

"I took the box... and just sat and hid in the kitchen. I didn't even touch anything in the room... Sitting in the dark... I asked him questions again and again... Even though... I wouldn't get an answer..."

"Sara, I'm stuck..." I whisper to Sara. "She said that she didn't touch anything in the kitchen but the long box didn't have the knife." Sara whispered back. "Wow! You're so smart, Sara!"

"This is it!"

"Did you really not touch anything?" Sara asks. Nao was in shock. "Huh...?!"

"The kitchen had been locked until then. And after you left, Nao, we obtained this long, narrow box. There was nothing inside. Only Nao could have taken the knife out of it!"

"I-I don't know anything about that!" Nao squealed. "Quick question. How did you get into the kitchen? I mean, it was locked." "....It was open..." 'What?'

"The kitchen door was unlocked at the time! So... I ran in and locked it from the inside."

"Then somebody else went in first, meow! That's who took the knife, woof!"

'So, me and Sara carried Alice over to the Pink Room. At that time, someone dug through the kitchen, took the knife, and left. Finally, Nao went into the kitchen with the box and locked herself in. Does the timing work out? I'm so confused.'

"Hmm... Maybe that's logical? It's super sketchy, though..." Sou said. "I-It's not sketchy in the least!! I-I'll tell you anything!!" Nao told him. "Well then, miss Nao... Tell us what you were doing in the kitchen."

Progress

"The whole time... I just sat and held the profess... The box! I didn't move an inch!!"

"So you're lying, huh, Nao." Keiji said. "Wha...?!" "There was nothing in the box... Nothing at all." "What?! T-That can't be right...!!" "It's true, Nao."

"What's that?! I don't know anything! The professor was with me the whole time!! Where did he go?!"

"Hrm... Is this an act...?" Sou asked. "Nao ain't that kind of gal! There's gotta be a reason it vanished!!" Reko told him. "The mystery of the vanishing head... If Nao is just acting, then... Can't really put together why she'd need to lie to us here."

'I'M A THOUSAND TIMES CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!'

Progress

"I... certainly lost sight of myself... But I've done nothing suspicious! And I don't know... why it disappeared!!"

"Nao respected Professor Mishima! Maybe her shock was so great that she unconsciously did something strange?!"

"It must've gotten swapped at some point with another box the kidnappers prepared!"

"The contents of the box warped, meow! L-Like a dimensional teleporter thing, woof!"

"Miss Nao being manipulated by the kidnappers... Is that a possibility...?"

Me and Sara talk to Joe first. "It's not like we always act in the most logical way, right? This was after that awful vote...! If I felt what Nao felt... I'd...! If someone dear to me was killed in that vote... I wouldn't grieve, I'd get pissed and try to find the culprit! But I guess that's just what Miley wants, huh..."

"If it had been you who lost someone precious in that vote, what would you do?" Sara asks. "If it were me...Rather than grieve... I might just snap..."

"Snap?"

"Like, "who the hell voted for Y/N?!" or "who the hell voted for Sara?!"... I'd look for the culprit on the spot! 'Course, I'd know full well it was Miley to blame... but I might take out my anger on everybody else. That's what I mean! You don't always follow logic!!"

'Yeah, if someone else killed them anger would be a natural response.'

"I... certainly lost sight of myself... But I've done nothing suspicious! And I don't know... why it disappeared!! I... certainly lost sight of myself... But I've done nothing suspicious! And I don't know... why it disappeared!! To me, Professor Mishima was... A very, very important figure..."

"Losing Professor Mishima in the vote..." I heard Sara mutter. "Seeing that happen to Professor Mishima... More than angry, I was sad...! It hurt...!! The pain... You all couldn't understand it...!"

"Were you angry or sad?"

"Not angry but I was sad...! It hurt...!! I didn't want to believe it was reality...!!"

"...Is that all?"

"Is that strange...? (Kinda) You'd understand, right?"

'Wasn't she curious about who voted for Professor Mishima...?'

"Nao... I'm a little curious." Joe said. "Huh...?" Nao turned to Joe. "Maybe I've just got a rough disposition... But why didn't you think about looking for the culprit? I mean, it wasn't an "accident"... That happened to someone you respected... because he was voted for... Ain't it... more natural to get angry?"

"I-I... I don't think so at all... Since I knew... no one's votes had any ill will..."

"....Maybe... you didn't respect him?" Sou said. "W-What are you..."

"Maybe Miss Nao and Professor Mishima didn't have any bond at all... Then I could understand her mindset of not seeking out the culprit."

"Aw awful... You're awful!! Just awful!! I truly did...!!"

"...Y/N, Sara, what do you think?

'They're bond has to be real. Like, those two seemed to have a great relationship. I can't point to some logical proof, there was just something about it... Nao being that distraught couldn't be an act. And yes, there must be some reason for the professor's disappearing head."

"The collar..." "Hm? / Eh...?" I look at Sou. "Suppose Miss Nao didn't stick Professor Mishima in the box out of affection for him... Rather, maybe her objective was to retrieve the collar on his neck...?"

"...In other words, information that Miley failed to retrieve?"

"You tryin' to say Nao collected the collar in place of the kidnappers?!"

"Dunno. However... I should note, your friendly policeman wasn't able to investigate that collar 'cause Nao was there."

"H... Hey! Ya bein' serious?!"

"What, what...?! What are you talking abooout?! I don't know! I don't know anything! Please, just stop it!!"

"Then tell us! Why didn't you care who the culprit was after the vote?! 'Cause Professor Mishima was killed by the people who voted for him..." After Joe said that, we heard a bang. We all turn to the source of the noise. It was Reko who had slammed her hands on her table...  desk... thing.

"You stop right there, Joe!! Stop it...! Don't say another word... I'm beggin' you...!! I'll talk! I'll tell you everything!! I overheard... all of it. It was just before the vote... Mishima said something... quiet enough that only somebody real close could hear."

This is a flashback-
"Miss Nao... Miss Nao..." Nao turns to Mishima. "Let us vote for each other, miss Nao."
And that's the end of flashback-

"He said that...?"

"Thinking the vote was just a test... I'm sure Nao voted for Mishima like he asked... But... Mishima voted for himself...!"

"To protect his student... just in case?"

"That's... why Nao didn't look for the culprit... Don't bring up any "ill will" crap, 'cause it doesn't matter...! His death was an accident!!"

"Nao..." Nao starts to tear up. "I... Aaaah... If I... I... hadn't voted for him...!"

"I'm sorry...! I'm sorry, Nao...! All this time I'd been thinking, whoever voted for another person must've had bad intentions...! Just 'cause I... voted for myself...!"

"Wait! Joe! You voted for yourself?!" Sara asked Joe. "Huh? Yeah..." Sara turns to Sou "Sou! Didn't you tell me and Y/N you voted for Joe...?!" 'I completely forgot about that-'

"No way, I didn't say anything like that." Joe furrows his eyebrows. "W... What's this about, Sou?"

Sou smiles. "Ahaha, don't worry about it, everybody. Miss Y/N and Miss Sara asked me who I voted for, so I just told them whatever. Sara's so diligent, she must've taken it seriously."

'Why... Why is he lying...?!'

"...So, ultimately... Are we going to ignore the missing head?" Alice asks. "That's still a big mystery... But seems like Nao did nothin' wrong, 'least."

"Maybe Reko had the right idea, and it got swapped out at some point."

"Just discussing it's pointless, woof! Let's talk about that gorilla next, meow!"

"F'real?!"

"...You okay ignorin' it, Y/N? Sara?" Reko asks. "I am curious about the head but I want to the the next topic..." Sara nods in agreement. After me and Sara agreed to go to the next topic, Sou had his dead look. "Oh?"

'Not this face...' Sou looks to the side. Then, he puts on his smile. "S-Sorry. That was bad manners... Hey, guys... You're never going to solve anything like this."

"B-But..."

1I think it's wonderful you can trust each other this much after just meeting, you know...? But, well... Bad people always feign innocence."

"You tryin' to say Nao's a bad person?!"

"I just remembered something. That miss Nao's the one who attacked me."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?!" Q-taro shouted. Nao didn't say anything. "That was a close one. If I hadn't remembered that, she could've gotten away clean."

"...I... I... That's... wrong..."

"I'll hear out anything, miss Nao. Now's your only chance to tell the truth...  we're going to argue until one of us loses trust, I'll have to do my best too." Sou gave Nao that dead look. "Tell me, do you have that courage?" "I...I did... hit Sou..." Nao confessed. "F... For real?!"

"You're joking, right?! Why, Nao?!"

"...I was threatened..."

"B... By who?!"

"...Kai..."

'What a twist...'

Progress

"Kai threatened me... to strike Sou in the head... After the body collection announcement, I ran with the box to the cafeteria, where... Suddenly, Kai pulled me by the hand and pushed me into the kitchen."

Flashback (the bold words is Nao talking in the present)
"Remain quiet... If you hide here, you won't be found."

"O... Okay..."

"Kai protected me..."

"It's quite admirable of you to stand up to the kidnappers, miss Nao."

"Please!! Don't tell anyone about this!! Once Kai knew the situation, he made me a proposal."

"Well then, miss Nao, would you indulge a request of mine?" Kai asks. "W... What kind of request...?"
End of Flashback

Kai cuts Nao off. "That is enough." "Don't be a wet blanket. We were just getting to the good part." Kai ignores him and turns to Nao. "I am astonished you would tell such a lie, Miss Nao."

"I... It's not a lie!!"

"Kai... You deny threatening her?" He nods. "Indeed. If she had been threatened, she would surely tell all at the start. For Miss Nao has no reason to defend me. It is quite different from when Alice stood up for Miss Reko."

"Awful... You're awful, Kai...!!"

[_BALANCE BATTLE_]

The discussion is stuck in equilibrium, failing to come to an agreement...!

"Miss Nao, you are attempting to drag in as many others as you can."

"You're wrong!!"

"I cannot entertain these lies."                                        Affirm  Deny

"I couldn't open the kitchen!"                                       > Affirm  Deny

"Like Nao says! She couldn't open the door to the kitchen!"

"And neither could I. In fact, the kitchen key was beyond the iron bars on the second floor, yes? I did not go to the second floor. How do you explain the key's presence there?"

"Could the door have been picked open?"                   Affirm  Deny

"The key was thrown from 1F to 2F!"                         > Affirm  Deny

"That's it! There were iron bars just up the stairs from the first floor! The key was thrown through the gaps!"

"Is that so? I understand... However, supposing I guided miss Nao to the kitchen, do you believe I could threaten her?"

"I would need a weakness to threaten with."                Affirm  Deny <

"It's strange to protect me out of goodwill!"                Affirm  Deny

"No! If you had the kitchen knife, you would be able to threaten her!"

"Then let us suppose I could indeed. Why would I have miss Nao attack Sou?"

"There is no point in using Nao."                                    Affirm  Deny

"He must have had it out for Sou..."                              Affirm  Deny <

"There wasn't anything deep enough for resentment. Which meant he had an objective not tied to Sou!"

"Hmm. If you insist that's the case, what objective could I have had?"

"To steal something, perhaps?"                                  > Affirm  Deny

"To destroy our trust in our allies?"                               Affirm  Deny

"So you admit it, Kai!"

"Oh? What are you referring to?"

"Kai, you wanted to steal the laptop Sou had!"

[_BALANCE BATTLE END_]

"I remember now... Kai said he'd defend me on the condition that he received the laptop."

"Y'oughta remember the important part first!!"

"She lost herself enough to knock a dude out! 'Course her memory's gonna be fuzzy!!"

"I-I'm sorry... But... now I remember it clearly..."

WE FLASHING BACK
"...Do you understand, Miss Nao? Please retrieve the laptop from Sou in the hidden room." Kai said as he was holding a knife near Nao's face. "I-I can't...! If he sees me, he'll call for Y/N or Sara!"

"Then you may borrow my frying pan. Approach from behind... Understand? Do not worry. Your strength is such that even a forceful whack with this will not kill."

"...But..."

"If you refuse, I will hand this key to someone else."

"...That's...!"

"Please, Miss Nao. I am not the only one who will be in trouble if I do not get that laptop. Miss Y/N and Miss Sara... will be as well."

NOW WE BACKING FLASH

"Y/N and Sara...?!"

"But... That was all a lie, wasn't it... Kai didn't keep his promise!! Kai... must the one who took the professor away!!" Kai was silent. "Might not... necessarily be a lie, actually."

"Huh?!"

"The laptop is password-locked. Considering that, why do you think Kai would be so serious about taking it?"

"Because... The password was easy to guess"

"Ahaha, what a stupid explanation! But... it's actually the correct one. The password was easily guessable."

"Wait, if you know that... You unlocked it?!"

"Of course!"

"Wha?! Didn't you say you couldn't see anything?!" Sara asks. "Yeah, but that was a lie."

'Really...'

"See, the password... Was "l/nchidouin"."

What...

"It's L/NChidouin?!"

'That.. has to be a lie...'

"Sorry to say, but it's true. I tried typing in everyone's names even their names separately... And my last attempt... was trustworthy Miss Y/N and Miss Sara's names put together, L/NChidouin... Imagine my shock."

"We...! We've never seen that laptop in my life!!" Sara yelled. "Of course I know this isn't your laptop, Miss Sara."

"Then...!!"

"It's Kai's. Isn't it...?"

"...You... read the emails?" Kai asks. "So... you admit it." 'What in the world...'

"I wanted to read them all. If only Miss Nao hadn't whacked me... urgh..."

"Well now, what did they say...?"

"I remember them well... "As planned, 17 people have been secured." ...That's what it said. I was able to read four emails. All of them sent from Kai to some other person... Though all the addressees were different. Nonsense addresses that seemed like codes... I'm guessing that was a security measure to hide who they were being sent to. I'll recount them starting from the oldest, okay?

"As planned, 17 people have been secured. Just in case, is there no error in the date of the Death Game? Everything is proceeding smoothly."

"I feel a deep affection for Miss Y/N and Miss Sara as well. I will certainly protect them. I am prepared to offer myself up for the L/Ns and the Chidouins."

"It's about time. If any harm comes to Y/N L/N amd Sara Chidouin, I will stand against even you as an enemy."

"Miss Y/N and Miss Sara is looking forward to the games. Surely their friend will also take part."

"...And that's what they said."

'What... in the world...'

"Death Game... You gotta be shittin' me! Clearly he's talkin' about this!!" Reko cursed. "K... Kai! This's gotta be wrong, right?! You can't be with the kidnappers, yeah?!"

"Well now... Were the aproned scoundrel, Y/N L/N, and Sara Chidouin acquainted?"

'I wouldn't say "acquainted"... Kai is... the man who stalked me and Sara...'

"Um... You don't think the "friend" is... Joe?!" Nao asked. "Eh? M... Me?"

"I inferred that much myself. It's a fact that Kai knew about this Death Game. He's with the kidnappers... And more terrifying yet... Miss Y/N, Miss Sara and Joe are with them, too."

"How dare you say that?! If we were with the kidnappers, obviously we wouldn't do that dangerous trial!! We can't even trust the contents of those emails to start with! What if Sou is just making it up as he goes?!"

'If Sou's opinion catches on like this, we'll be in danger!'

"Huh... So you won't admit it." Sou said. "Obviously! We nearly died in the First Trial, too!"

"Y... Yes, that's right! Something that terrifying... There's no point in doing it yourself, is there...?"

"Did you really do the trial...? You can't prove it, can you?" 'Do we have the red key Joe used?'

"You cannot prove yourself, either. ...Though if we had the laptop here, your lies would be exposed as well."

"Even after your threat was exposed, you're still staying stubborn, eh?"

"For argument's sake, I might accept Kai's a bad guy, but I can't get those three bein' our enemies!" Reko said. "Eh...?" "Back in Russian Roulette, it was Y/N, Sara and Joe bein' there that got us through safe!!" Q-taro said. "Big sis Y/N and Sara got me out of the cage, meow!! You look weak, but you're real cheeky, woof!"

"H-Hold on a second... That isn't what..."

"Just makin' sure here... But you didn't read the emails wrong, did you?" Keiji asks. "...H... Huh? Err... H-How strange... What's the matter, everybody...? Think calmly now... L-Look, Kai and Nao's actions were proven! Nao hit me... Made a big bump, even... Doubting me now... it's illogical! This is... just weird... W-Why does everybody believe Miss Y/N and Miss Sara...?"

"...Hmph, how pitiful... It seems the difference in trust between you is the difference between heaven and earth."

"...What the hell...?! Open your eyes, everybody!! I'm... I'm telling you what's right...!!"

"Sou, you're a liar. Actions and behavior are what build trust. No one will believe the words of a liar. So would you please shut up?" Sara said. (This is just like Chapter 4 in DanganronpaV3 where Kokichi punches Kaito and Shuichi says that Kokichi has no one)

'Ayo, Sara that was kinda rude-'

"...Enough..." 'Huh?' (Its happening)

"Hahahahahaha...!! Amazing, Miss Y/N. Miss Sara. You're a prodigy at seizing people's hearts!

"HOLY-"

"Shameful, the rest of you. The riffraff. Don't you value your lives? Don't you doubt when others are kind? Do you not even have brains to think for yourselves? Death is just a matter of time for you. That's the way weaklings live! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

"W-What the hell's happened to you...?!"

"I've given up. On all you incompetents. Worthless... Every one of you..."

"The loner snapped, meow... I'm scared, woof.."

"I can't count on any of you anymore. Miss Y/N, Miss Sara, let's talk it out ourselves. This is the fastest way. Hahaha...

Progress

[_WAR OF WORDS_]

"Kai is with the kidnappers."

"He even asked the date of the Death Game via email."

"Miss Y/N and Miss Sara's in on it too."

"Hold on! You're wrong! Where's your proof that we're definitely with them?!"

"I think it can be inferred from the emails..."

"So that's all it is! A conjecture!!"

"...Hmph... I see."

"All the emails were sent to a single person."

"According to the emails, Kai seemed to love Miss Y/N and Miss Sara."

"I sense a strange devotion to the L/N's and the Chidouins, too."

"Sou, earlier you said that they were all sent to different email addresses!

"What about it?"

"That means saying they all went to one person is just your own assumption!"

"I'm pretty confident in it, myself. ...Though I suppose there's no proof. Well... I'm just claiming it, anyway."

"Likely someone from the L/Ns and Chidouins is involved in this."

"But to Kai, they're not as important as Miss Y/N and Miss Sara."

"Aren't those four getting more and more dubious?"

"I understand how Kai is suspicious! Even suspicion of me and Sara is inevitable... but... Suspecting the four of us as a group isn't right! You're just presenting this in a manipulative way!"

"Geez... That's a sharp remark. Well, I'll say it like this for you two."

"I hadn't even imagined Joe would be involved too."

""Their friend'll also take part in the games..." Scary stuff."

"After all, "Miss Y/N and Miss Sara are looking forward to them.""

"Wait, please! Joe's name isn't even mentioned in the email! Making a conclusion off of that is letting your assumptions go wild!"

"You like personal attacks, huh? Ah, well... I guess I'll acknowledge it. That said, I'm not going to let you escape."

""17 secured"... Add 4, and it matches the list in the bar."

"Taking the laptop by force tells the whole story, huh?"

"After all this, do you still deny any relation to Kai?"

"Of course we will!! Isn't this all conjecture anyway?!"

"What's that...?"

"You provide some proof too, Sou! Proof those emails were there!!"

"Funny you two say that, after you guys stole it... So unfortunately... I don't have proof."

"Then we're in the same situation! We're denying those emails!"

"...!"

[_WAR OF WORDS END_]

Me, Sara, and Sou were of breath. Sou starts to cough. "I'm exhausted... I feel kind of sick..." 'I think we refuted nearly all his remarks... And yet... why...?' Me and Sara look around to see everyone quiet. Sou was still cough. 'Why is there this air of swirling suspicion...? We only... damaged our own trust.' I look down. "G-Get a grip, everybody! Doubting Y/N and Sara just isn't right!! You want us all to be killed off?!" Joe said to everyone.

"...Hey, what do you think would be worst for you? If a guy like me with no trust were a traitor...? No, that can't be it. It'd be if Miss Y/N and Miss Sara was your enemy... right?" No one replied. "Now see here..."

"Yes, yes, your attention please." Everyone looks at Miley. She giggles. "...Sorry to intrude while you're getting all fired up. It's nearly time for the preliminary vote!" After hearing that we start to freak starts to freak. "What?!" "W-Wait! At a time like this...?!" "The hell do we do?! We've got no conclusions!!"

"How we gonna make a vote without regrets?!"

"Everyone! Me and Y/N the Keymaster!! Please, don't forget about that...!!"

"Ahaha, coming in right at the end. Of course, I'm the real Keymaster. You really are a slippery one."

"No... That's you!"

"Sheesh... Let's do the vote already."

"Meow?!"

"...Should've said that sooner. Saying that now just makes you more suspicious, you know?" Sou said. "Even so... I'm saying it! Sou... We won't be beaten by you...!!" Sara said. "And now... It's your turn to die... Miss Y/N and Miss Sara." (HE SAID THE THING!! ROLL CREDITS-)

[_Please choose who to vote for._]

Y/N L/N

Sara Chidouin

Joe Tazuna

Keiji Shinoji

Kanna Kizuchi

Q-taro Burgerberg

  Sou Hiyori <

Reko Yabusame

Nao Egokoro

Kai Satou

Gin Ibushi

Alice Yabusame

[...All votes have been received. Displaying results...]

Y/N L/N/Sara Chidouin  -  2 votes

Joe Tazuna  -  2 votes

Kanna Kizuchi  -  2 votes

Sou Hiyori  -  4 votes

Kai Satou  -  3 votes

(7729 words... (Not including this part) Dang... Welp, hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter ^^)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.2K 183 15
This is my first fanfiction I'm writing. The chapters are probably gonna be short but I'm planning on writing alot of chapters. Btw: The cover isnt m...
157K 3.8K 14
Kirishima and Izuku both experience heart break, but that only helps them become closer than just friends. *This is a KiriDeku fanfic *Swearing (Sli...
52.2K 934 21
hey guys this is just full of oneshots kinda crappy but its okay and vote this book and follow my account!! if you want. Edited: Dec. 10, 2017 Hehe...
87.1K 2.9K 19
K y'all this is probably gonna be angsty and I don't really have a plan for it but I'm trying to get back into writing so hopefully it works out- it'...