Came Because of Our Song ✔️

Door Werly_Prelude

It's been almost an year now, since Wei Ying and Lan Zhan parted at the hill just outside the territories of... Meer

Start of a Choas
I Can't Help But Wish
The Trip to Trouble 1
The Anonymous Sender
Time For A Visit
Mr. I Don't Know Anything but Everything
Important Character Info
Follow Me in The Shadow
The First Day of Cultivation Conference
Another Gift
I Need Your Help
The Archery Competition-I
The Archery Competition-II
My Beauty My Curse
Encounter
Close Your Eyes
So Close Yet So Far~I
Didi, Wait for Me
Angel From the Moon
Protective Brother
A Hole In My Heart
It's About Time
You Are an Idiot
It is Decided
No Gift ?
It's My Turn
Trip to Trouble ~II
Leave Them
Some Warnings: Do Not Skip
The Trap : Reality
Lotus Pier - I
Banked Rage: Control
Banked Rage: Lost
Back To Cloud Recesses -I
Back To Cloud Recesses ~II
Banked Rage: Explosion
Calm The Storm
Reminiscent Past, Suppressant Fast
I Know
Changing Weather- I
Awakening Rage, Darkening Haze
Brewing the Storm
Amiss
Never Alone
The Game Is On ~1
Not Again, Never Again
Whole Again
Big Reveal and Plotting
Let My Mind Bleed
The Game Is On~ 2
Closer to The Truth
Can't Believe I Am Late ~1
Can't Believe I Am Late-2
Beware of the Yiling Patriarch~1
Understanding: With&Without You
Heart To Heart
Lan Zhan Says Yes!
WuJi For Me, WangXian For You
Epilogue + Thanks

I Am Here

2.6K 212 84
Door Werly_Prelude

Those who can't handle anything mentioned earlier in the warnings should skip after the second asterisks line and continue only after the third.
************************************
" You rascal, what do you want from Hanguang-Jun?" It was Jin Ling.

Li Taiyang turned a bit towards the cage and with his eyes still on Lan Wangji replied, " I want Hanguang-Jun, Lan Wangji to be tied to me in all ways. Body, soul and life. And after tonight, he will be mine forever."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇Now:
Lan Wangji dreaded what the next step would be. Li Taiyang seemed too serious about this whole marriage thing and the look on his face was unsettling. It was the look of dark hunger and want, mixed with a psychotic possessiveness which did nothing to quell Lan Wangji's nerves .
He said that after tonight Lan Wangji will be his, but how ? Unless Li Taiyang wished to live in a forest with the disciples kept as hostage forever or kill them it was impossible.
Even then, it will take barely a day before the search party would start searching if they didn't return soon. So how ?
Wait. He said, no choice. There were few circumstances when one didn't have a choice except accepting a marital bond and that was.......no.
Li Taiyang wouldn't dare to. But till now all this actions had been that one would say he wouldn't even dream of doing and in one night he had proved them wrong, so who was to say that he wouldn't do that too ?

Just then Li Taiyang looked at Lan Wangji once again and gestured another guard to bring something. The man returned with a pot in hand. The small pot had a bushy plant with beautiful leaves but there was only a single flower on the longest stem. He turned towards the other caged disciples once again and asked, " Who wants to know my plan ?" When no one answered he sighed but turned towards the Second Jade once again.
" Hanguang-Jun, I have heard that Lans are known for their literature, especially symbolic poetry, to the extent that many of you are versed in communication through it. I am sure you will understand my meaning." With that he plucked the lone flower from the plant and picked apart all its petals, letting them fall to the ground; the bud though, remained in his hand and he brought his lips close to the receptacle and kissed it slowly. All the while, he didn't remove his eyes from Lan Wangji who had begun feeling a cold sweat run down his back all of a sudden.
Cloud Recesses was known for its vast knowledge. Literature was something akin to treasure to their sectand while symbolic poetry was hardly ever composed to deliver messages with most Lan cultivators and scholars authoring pieces on culture, politics, nature and emotions—grief and love being prominent themes in them; all the students were taught about what life outside GusuLan and cultivation world was.
They learned other cultures, the ways used by royals, the administration system and most importantly symbolic poetry for communication. Though only the inner members if the clan were so well versed as to be able to convey their thoughts through simple words which would be ignored by common cultivators or taken as something else.
This was probably the only method of deception or secrecy that they ever learnt. A way to walk around something when you couldn't outright say what you want. To convey something precious without alerting someone.
And Lan Wangji had an inkling he didn't misinterpret the meaning just now.

Inside the cage,  Ouyang Zizhen gasped. Hearing that, everyone turned to him with a questioning gaze. But Zizhen seemed to have been put under a silencing spell. " What is he going to do ?" Jin Ling asked apprehensively. He did not like that guy at all. Something about him was just wrong.
" He...he...Hanguang-Jun..." Zizhen stuttered, unable to complete his sentence. " What ? Stop stuttering!" It was Jingyi who whispered frantically.
" I think he meant he is going to deflower Hanguang-Jun. "
Several gasps followed his statement.
" Guards, take Second Master Lan to my tent, now." The guards freed the figure on ground and hauled him up just as quickly, though the person put zero resistance due to his shock. Even when Lan Wangji snapped out if his daze, one look at the disciples was enough to make him force himself to follow the guards.

Inside the tent, the guards tied his hands behind him with a high level soul rope while the healer from earlier came with the vial again.
" Give that to me. I will make him drink this myself." When the healer hesitated to give him the vial, Li Taiyang snapped , " What ?" " Young Master, you don't know the dose. Let me do it. "
But Li Taiyang snatched the vial from the healer's hand and with a predatory gaze turned to LanWangji, " The more, the better. After all we have the whole life..."
" But, Hanguang-Jun....." The healer shut his mouth at a glare from the Meili hair and tent was emptied save for one bound figure who was caught by the other just as the guard left him.
A hand snaked around the trim waist while the other rested between his shoulders as the person was dragged closer until both bodies collided in front.
" Ah, Hanguang-Jun. You are truly a beauty, aren't you." Li Taiyang said inching his face closer to the other who turned his face to the side.

" Shy, are we ? Don't worry my dear, you will get used to this." The next thing Lan Wangji knew, Li Taiyang spun them around and Lan Wangji's body collided hard with a wooden rack. The hands around him disappeared for a second only for one of them to return and grip his chin forcefully; a vial was pressed to his lips. The fingers gripping his chin tightened while a soft breath landed on his throat. A small finger tickled the skin just under his chin which caused his mouth to open and then a tasteless liquid flowed in.
Lan Wangji tried to jerk his body away, twisted a bit to the side but the grip of the Meili heir was surprisingly strong or maybe the fragnance from earlier had messed with his body.
Only when the glass vial was empty did Li Taiyang loosened his grip on him.

A second later, Lan Wangji found himself on the bed. " Now, it's time for fun."
**************************
Li Taiyang didn't bother to disrobe him but simply took out a dagger and slashed open the sash holding the outer robes together. The piece of cloth fell to the floor while Lan Wangji's robes fell open with only the inner most layer left. Next, his hair piece was removed but Lan Wangji was surprised to find that Li Taiyang showed what one would call tenderness while removing each piece. But the tenderness was gone the second Lan Wangji jerked away from the hands reaching for his sacred ribbon. The other scowled and in flash gripped his hair hard enough that it hurt. " You will obey me, now !"
" Please stop..." But Li Taiyang was not stopping. He picked up his dagger again and brought it down and Lan Wangji closed his eyes as he braced himself to feel a cut or his sacred ribbon to get torn but when he only felt more of his hair loosen, he saw that the Meili hair had just cut the ribbon holding his hair up and mercifully left the sacred ribbon. " You look pretty with that ribbon my dear airen, hmm....maybe just with the ribbon too."
Strong hands undressed him, parting the upper under robe, his trousers were torn apart when he struggled and tried to kick the other but his body felt liquid, like his whole strengthhad disappeared magically. " You won't need those anymore anyway." Li Taiyang had said when Lan Wangji's eyes followed his torn trousers which were tossed somewhere.

Li Taiyang was salivating. He had heard that the Second Jade was known for his ethereal beauty first and skills second but seeing the beauty himself, laid out in front him without any cover save for the upper robe which hung off his shoulders and legs pressed closed in an attempt to cover himself, the person in front of him was like a halo.
With newfound desire and lust, Li Taiyang pounced and forced open those legs, spreading them to reveal what was hidden in between.
" Lan Zhan....Lan Wangji, my airen, I will make you feel so good that you will forget everything else...." But the Second Jade was not going to believe him. He shook his head frantically with glistening eyes, some of the tears having escaped from those almond shaped doe orbs, but Li Taiyang surged forward,aiming to claim those cherry lips while his hands slid down just under the thigh when his body was gripped by something and hurled away.

*******
" What..." He didn't get to complete his sentence when the unmistakable sound of dizi came from outside the tent and more black tendrils shot towards the figure on the ground, wrapping around the body like a snake does to its prey, suffocating, in a bone crushing grip.
Li Taiyang tried whistling but nothing happened, instead he ended up exhaling more air than inhaling; his own flute was kept on the table bear the bed, far away from him.
At the sound of footsteps, he turned his head at the mouth of the tent and the sight there made him widen his eyes.

There, at the entrance of the tent stood the Yilling Patriarch in all his fury and glory. His eyes were glowing red while smoke tendrils of resentful energy surrounded him, dancing around him, awaiting command to create havoc. Chenqing.
Just then, something quiet, close to a muffled sob sounded and the Patriarch moved his eyes away from his prey towards the source. All negative thoughts and rage left his mind when the man feared by everyone saw the state of his beloved. Abandoning his current mission to kill the culprit, he whistled and the black energy hurried to fulfil its master's command,moving towards the figure on bed.
Tied as he was, Li Taiyang could only watch as the fearsome Yilling Patriarch turned his eyes towards the figure lying on the bed and how his expression changed the instant it landed on the other person.

Wei Wuxian approached the bed in quick strides and crouched down beside the bed. Lan Wangji had curled in on himself as much as he could when the weight on him had been removed. He had his eyes screwed shut while his head was turned to the side in shame, quiet sobs though muffled, left him even as he was desperately trying to stop them; the experience of having been so close to being violated breaking his resolve to keep composure.

Wei Wuxian understood what Lan Wangji must feel at the moment and ordered the black smoke to cover the body while he looked around for something. Seeing the state of the discarded torn robes, he took out his other outer robe from his quankin pouch. This will have to do for the moment.
" Lan Zhan..." he brought his hand near the other only to take them back when the other flinched away from him.
" Lan Zhan, it's me, Wei Ying." Lan Wangji didn't do anything apart from trying to curl in more, obviously ashamed and wanting cover.
I hope my days on road have paid.
Wei Wuxian thought before gripping Lan Wangji's shoulder in a firm grip and turning him towards him.
The Second Jade opened his eyes when he was forcefully turned, his body not at all cooperative with his mind.
" Wei...Ying ?"
" I am here Lan Zhan, I am here."
Wei Wuxian destroyed the ropes with a tune and covered him with his robe; keeping one arm under the other's knees while he bent his body forward a bit more, " Put your arms around my neck Lan Zhan. " In a blink Lan Wangji found himself being carried as soon as he obeyed.
With Lan Wangji covered and in his arms, Wei Wuxian whistled once, commanding the resentful energy once again and walked out of the tent.

" Senior Wei!" Outside, Sizhui met him with Jingyi in tow, who turned his head away out of respect seeing the state of Lan Wangji. " Sizhui, see to the things here. Has anyone sent the flare yet ?"
" Our flares were destroyed by the Meili sect but we have everyone alive and injured captured. " Jingyi said, his sword was gleaming and he looked ready to fight.
" Good, the Jiang sect regiment will come soon along with the GusuLan backup disciples, put a silencing spell on that bastard and keep the injured ones safe."
" Senior Wei...." Sizhui started, hesitating only for a moment before continuing, " Is...Hanguang-Jun...?"
Wei Wuxian took one look at the the figure in his arms and tightened his arms around him.
" Don't worry. He is just unconscious. "
" But how will you travel ?" It was Jin Ling. The young sect heir asked with worry evident in his voice.
Wei Wuxian snorted.
" You people didn't think I travelled by smoke did you ? I have a horse. Enough now, I need to hurry." With that Wei Wuxian whistled a sound, like call and the three boys turned their heads to see a majestic black horse coming toward them with a gallop.
" Sizhui, can you hold Lan Zhan for a moment?"
" I will. He is injured." Jin Ling said and helped him with transferring Lan Wangji on the horse. Just then they saw a pink lotus floating towards them.
" Wait here, you all. Looks like the back up force has arrived."
With those words Wei Wuxian nudged the horse hard, making it break out in full speed run towards his destination with only one thought in mind,
Lan Zhan, I will not let anything happen to you. Hold on.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.4K 1.1K 10
Wei Ying is dead and Lan Wangji grieves the loss of his soulmate whom he did not have an opportunity to confess his feelings to. Lan Xichen tries to...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...