Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

Arc 2.5

14.7K 197 56
By Star332211

Tao Yuan soon entered the role. He was sitting on the bed with a veil. This was the first time Shui JunYao was lucky. He wanted to seduce Zhao Xuan, but he can't find out he is a male.

Zhao Xuan was drunk and staggered into the room. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the person sitting on the bed. When he walked to the bed, he originally wanted to tear off his veil, but his hand slowed down. He wanted the expectation to last, so he slowly took off the veil.

Next is a close-up shot of Tao Yuan's face. This shot is very important, because Shui JunYao is the face of the country. If the veil is taken off, it will be obvious to tell that it's a man's face. The audience will probably curse directly.

Xiang Qing looked at the monitor intently. On the screen, after the veil was taken off, what was slowly revealed was a face as delicate as a peony. The delicate features and the noble temperament were enough to enchant the country and the city.

Zhao Xuan was stunned. Was it heaven that created such a stunning face? Zheng Xuanlin's has that very thought, which coincides with the idea of ​​the character.

Zhao Xuan already drank so much wine and was already hot. Seeing such a beauty, it was even more difficult to hold himself back. He pulled him into his arms and tried to tear off his clothes.

Shui JunYao pressed against his chest in panic but soon calmed down. He took the initiative to hug his neck and then kissed him hard.

His initiative stunned Zhao Xuan. This let Shui Junyao take the opportunity to break free from his arms. After getting up and turning around, he took off his coat then pressed Zhao Xuan to the bed and straddled him.

Duolan country is very small but the folk customs are open. From the queens and princesses to the every day women, all can sing and dance. Zhao Xuan had long heard that the people of Duolan were enthusiastic, so he wasn't surprised that the dignified princess was so proactive.

Shui JunYao hasn't been found to be a man yet, so he couldn't take off his clothes. If he takes off his clothes he'll be exposed. He can only take control using the charm skills he has learned for many years to make Zhao Xuanyi confused and unable to discover that he is a man.

"Cut!" Xiang Qing said into the loudspeaker, "this one is very good. Take two more close-ups of them kissing and prepare the camera."

While the staff were busy running around, Zheng Xuanlin sat up. Tao Yuan was still straddling his lap, and the two of them held this posture while waiting for the shooting to start.

Zheng Xuanlin shook Tao Yuan's waist and said, "Your waist is really thinner than a woman's."

"It's a good thing for a woman, but not for a man. When the filming is finished, I'll make my body stronger" The original body is of poor quality, so the body is weak. Tao Yuan wants to be stronger.

"You're pretty good like this. Although thin, it looks fleshy and very beautiful. Unlike those people who are just bones and have no beauty at all."

Tao Yuan held his shoulders and looked at him. At a glance, he said, "I'll go down first, or your legs will get numb."

"No," Zheng Xuanlin held his waist without letting go. "It's going to be taken soon. Just sit down like this."

He doesn't let go, and Tao Yuan doesn't want to to struggle, otherwise the atmosphere will become awkward, and the shooting may be unnatural later. It's not someone else's leg anyway, it's the leg of his lover from his past life, and his future husband in this life.

"Have you ever had a kiss?" Zheng Xuanlin asked, "The kind of deep kiss is not the kind you gave just now."

"...No." Tao Yuan was stunned. He suddenly recalled the first time he did it with Wei Shicheng, he also asked if he had kissed anyone. In his previous life, he fell asleep and woke up to kisses almost every day. But the original owner has never kissed anyone, and Zheng Xuanlin has filmed a lot of scenes, so the kissing experience must be amazing.

"Have you ever had a kiss? Are you sure you can shoot?" Zheng Xuanlin's tone was questioning, but he was inexplicably happy. He didn't know what was going on. He couldn't help it when he thought that he hadn't kissed anyone before. 

"I...I should be able to do it well." Tao Yuan suddenly thought that he couldn't be very proficient at the beginning. Otherwise it would be obvious he was lying when he said he had no kissing experience.

"Try it before you start shooting," Zheng Xuanlin said.

Zheng Xuanlin didn't want to take advantage of him, but the character of Shui JunYao had practiced his charm since childhood. Since it's the first time he kissed Zhao Xuan he wouldn't know his kissing style. It might seem strange at first but he would get used to it. Zheng Xuanlin's idea is that it's ok for it to be strange at first, but if Tao Yuan can't become proficient immediately, it won't meet the character setting.

Zheng Xuanlin really admires him and thinks it would be nice to be friends. Don't even mention that Zheng Xuanlin was ready to guide his acting skills from the beginning.

"Okay." Tao Yuan looked serious.

"Lower your head." Zheng Xuanlin said.

Tao Yuan lowered his body and bent his head.

Zheng Xuanlin held his head, kissed his lips, and sucked gently.

Tao Yuan tried to respond, but he looked rusty and his body was still a little stiff.

Zheng Xuanlin could only let go of him and said, "You really don't know how to do it at all?" 

"What?" Tao Yuan looked at him with panic and nervousness. Of course he did it on purpose. How else could he prove he had no kissing experience?

"Get up." Zheng Xuanlin patted him.

Tao Yuan got off his lap and sat beside him.

Zheng Xuanlin got up and walked towards Xiang Qing. Xiang Qing was studying the camera with the assistant director. He walked to Xiang Qing and said, "Director, come here."

Xiang Qing glanced at him, stood up, and walked to the side with him. She anxiously asked, "What's the matter? Isn't it a good shot? Young master, don't make trouble for me right now."

"It seems even when I don't make trouble you are so guarded against me." Zheng Xuanlin turned away. Seeing her like that, he couldn't help arguing with her.

"Fine, I'm afraid of you. Zheng Xiaoye, what do you want?" Xiang Qing asked helplessly.

Zheng Xuanlin pointed at Tao Yuan, "Hua Xi can't kiss. It might be a bit difficult to film the scene later."

Xiang Qing suddenly turned to look at Tao Yuan, and saw him sitting on the bed with his legs in his arms. His big eyes flickered. He looked very restless, like a small animal that made a mistake and blamed itself. His pitiful and frightened appearance made people not only unable to bear to blame him, but even wanted to go and comfort him.

Xiang Qing didn't expect that he would have no kissing experience. After all, his performance in all the previous scenes was unexpectedly good, and the performance that lured Zheng Xuanlin was also done very well.

But she also knows that charming eyes and shy expressions can all be accomplished by acting. However, it is difficult to be a self-taught person without any practical experience in kissing. Even if two very experienced people kiss each other for the first time, it will be a little unnatural. This is because they don't know each other's habits. Let's not even mention if one of them has no kissing experience at all.

While Xiang Qing was thinking about what to do, Zheng Xuanlin said, "Give us some time, and I will teach him. Anyway, the previous shooting went smoothly, so there is a lot of extra time. It should be no problem to postpone it for a few minutes."

"You teach him?" Xiang Qing said with an unbelieving expression, "When did you become so kind? Personally instruct new people to kiss? In the past, you would rather die than teach someone to kiss. Are you being punished and don't know what you're talking about?"

"Hey!" Zheng Xuanlin saw Xiang Qing's shocked appearance said impatiently, "Didn't you let me direct his acting? Forget it, I won't teach him anymore. I was worried about the progress of the shooting, so I took the initiative to mention it."

"Master, I'm wrong!" Xiang Qing immediately grabbed him to apologize, "I misunderstood your kindness. On behalf of the entire crew, I thank you for your kindness. Hurry up and teach him. Just two more shots. After shooting, you can finish work quickly."

Zheng Xuanlin gave her a sideways look, then walked towards Tao Yuan, and told Tao Yuan to go with him.

Asking the assistant to put a chair in the corner, Zheng Xuanlin walked over and sat down. People outside this corner can't see them, so they can practice with confidence.

Tao Yuan stood in front of him helplessly.

Zheng Xuanlin patted his leg and said, "Sit down."

Tao Yuan was in a daze. He recalled that Wei Shicheng had said the same thing to him. He walked over and straddled his lap. When shooting later, it's in this position, so it's normal to practice in this position.

Zheng Xuanlin squeezed his chin and said, "Open your mouth a little bit."

Tao Yuan opened his mouth slightly.

Zheng Xuanlin sucked his lips for a while, then put his tongue into his mouth, teasing his tongue.

"Put out your tongue."

Tao Yuan stretched out his pink tongue, and Zheng Xuanlin held his tongue in his mouth, tangling them together.

After kissing for about two or three minutes, Zheng Xuanlin asked Tao Yuan to try it by himself, just like he did. 

Zheng Xuanlin didn't have any feelings at the beginning. He was really serious about teaching him, and Tao Yuan was also serious about learning. But slowly, Tao Yuan's face became redder, and Zheng Xuanlin kissed more deeply. The two were kissing very seriously in a corner where no one could see, and gradually became emotional.

Why is it so soft, tender, and sweet? Zheng Xuanlin seemed to be severing a dessert. Gradually, Zheng Xuanlin forgot the original purpose of kissing. It felt as if he was kissing his beloved. He kissed Tao Yuan very carefully and emotionally. He licked his mouth and sucked his tongue into his mouth teasing him.

Zheng Xuanlin's kiss was so emotional and he teased Tao Yuan so well that Tao Yuan's blushed. Tao Yuan pretended to study hard, so Zheng Xuanlin wouldn't be aware of his feelings. Tao Yuan knew that Zheng Xuanlin didn't have feelings for him yet. Everything Zheng Xuanlin was doing was just the instinct left in his soul.

In the system, under the blooming peach blossom, a small flower bud just grew out. The flower bud has to grow to show that Zheng Xuanlin has strong feelings for him.

Before he knew it, half an hour had passed. Tao Yuan saw that Zheng Xuanlin had no intention of stopping. When Zheng Xuanlin was going in for another kiss, Tao Yuan stopped him, "I think, it's okay. I know what to do."

Zheng Xuanlin came back to his senses. He looked at Tao Yuan's red and gorgeous lips. Now that he had kissed him, Zheng Xuanlin felt better than before.

"You learned very well." Zheng Xuanlin praised him. "It seems that you are not only talented in acting, but also in other aspects."

"It's mainly because you're a good teacher." Tao Yuan bowed his head and blushed to praise him. Tao Yuan thought, do you really regard yourself as a teacher?

"Senior, did you teach others this way ?" 

"No," Zheng Xuanlin said. "This is the first time I've taught others to kiss. You are my first student. Call me teacher from now on."

The corners of Tao Yuan's mouth twitched, he really regarded himself as a teacher.

"Teacher, we can go to shoot, everyone is waiting." Tao Yuan said.

"Let's go." Zheng Xuanlin stood up.

The two returned to the shooting bed and Xiang Qing walked over and asked, "How was practicing? Do you feel confident?"

"It should be fine ." Zheng Xuanlin said, "He is a born actor and has a strong learning ability."

Xiang Qing glanced at Tao Yuan's blushing face and noticed how red his lips were. She nodded, "Let's start shooting. Anyway, it will take two shots. It will be done soon. The first time, it's ok if you're not familiar with one another. Anyway, the two people in the show are kissing for the first time. It's normal for it to be a little unnatural."

Xiang Qing walked back to the monitoring screen and sat down. The loudspeaker shouted "Ready, start!"

Shui JunYao pressed Zhao Xuan down, and leaned over him. He stretched out his pink tongue, licked Zhao Xuan's lips gently, and then swiftly entered his mouth.

..................

Zheng Xuanlin, sitting in the car, continued to star at his mobile phone. He kept looking at the phone number he exchanged with Tao Yuan.

He couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Not only did he offer to teach a new person to kiss, he also promised to continue to instruct him.

He put down the phone, wiped his face, propped his chin on his hand, and looked out the window. Such abnormal behavior is totally inconsistent with his character. This is not something he would do at all.

He is not a famous pervert in the circle who takes advantages of newcomers under the name of teaching. He doesn't bother to do this kind of thing, and there is no need to do this kind of thing. As long as he crooks his fingers, there are so many stars who will take rush towards him.

Zheng Xuanlin's reputation and status in the entertainment industry mean that, whether it is a male star or a female star, there is a long list of people who want to get involved with him. As long as it is something related to him, regardless of whether the matter is true or false, there will be enthusiasm, exposure, and the media is willing to report.

Zheng Xuanlin's personality in the entertainment industry causes people to always be courteous no matter who they are. He is handsome and has an extraordinary temperament. All the justice roles he has played before give him a heroic and tall image in the hearts of the audience.

But his truest character is domineering and unreasonable, selfish and willful, grumpy with a bad personality. He also used the power of his family to privately deal with many people who had offended him.

The role of Zhao Xuan most closely resembles his real personality. Xiang Qing feels that he is playing his honest self. 

He is not a patient person. He may give some pointers when he is in a good mood to guide newcomers' acting skills, but it is almost impossible to for him to teach kissing. So this time, offering to teach Tao Yuan to kiss....not only is Xiang Qing shocked, he can't even figure out what's wrong with himself. 

Because there are many kiss scenes between the two, and they are all very important plots, they must be performed well. Xiang Qing asked Tao Yuan to find a way to be more proficient in the kissing scene. According to the plot, even if Shui Jun Yao was found to be a man, he was still favored by Zhao Xuan. Also, the two continued their fun in the bedroom almost every day. .

The plot will not be very detailed. Soon it will jump to after Shui Jun Yao is favored. Then another protagonist, Cheng Yi, will appear. So there is not much time for him to practice kissing on set.

Tao Yuan asked Zheng Xuanlin to guide him privately. Zheng Xuanlin agreed without much thought, and the two exchanged numbers. When Zheng Xuanlin realized what happened, even he himself was puzzled. Is it possible that he really fell in love with him?

But when Zheng Xuanlin thought about, he realized Tao Yuan only asked him to practice kissing. Did he invite Zheng Xuanlin just to have him take advantage? Would it be the same if it was another actor?

"Shit!" Zheng Xuanlin was a little irritable, because of his own weird behavior and because of the thought that Tao Yuan might also ask others to teach him to kiss.

A week later, the first episode of "Ba Ye" was about to be broadcast. Rising boss Wang, personally convened all the company's owners. He waited to watch it in the company's largest screening room and required everyone to be present.

After the show was broadcast, Tao Yuan was the first popular actor in their company. Mr. Wang also hoped that after he became popular, he could help more newcomers. This would make their company gradually grow, so Mr. Wang attaches great importance to him.

The screening room was already full of snacks and fruits. Everyone in the company found their seats and sat down. Li Qiao wore sunglasses and sat alone on the sofa. She exuded cold pressure. No one dared to approach her. Everyone sat as far away from her as possible.

Of course Li Qiao didn't want to come, otherwise she wouldn't wear sunglasses indoors. She's  exuding so much resentment that people didn't dare approach. But President Wang had spoken, everyone must be there, and there were no excuses for not coming. No matter how arrogant she is in the company, she didn't want to leave a bad impression on Mr. Wang at this time, so she had to come.

After Liu Yong answered the phone and came in, Mr. Wang looked at him and asked, "Is Hua Xi coming?"

"He said he had to memorize the script, so he won't come." Liu Yong said.

Mr. Wang nodded and said, "It's more difficult to film weekly dramas, so let him recite the script at home and have a good rest. He must take care of himself." 

"He is very conscious in this respect. In addition to memorizing the script and taking a break, he also won't do other things." Liu Yong said.

Mr. Wang glanced at the time and said, "It's going to be broadcast soon, let someone turn off the lights."

All the lights in the projection room were turned off, only the big screen was on.

Li Qiao clenched her fists hard, feeling aggrieved. So many people were gathered here for him. He had to memorize the script, but he wouldn't come. He's so arrogant before he's famous. How bad will he be after he's famous?

Other then not wanting to go to the company, Tao Yuan had another reason, that is, he had an appointment.

Hearing the door bell, Tao Yuan hurried over to open the door. After opening the door, he said to the person outside, "Please come in, I am sorry to trouble you to come by yourself." 

After Zheng Xuanlin came in, Tao Yuan closed the door and nervously asked "Do you want something to drink? Coffee or tea?"

"Make a cup of tea for me." This was Zheng Xuanlin's first time here, but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. As if entering his own house, he walked to the sofa and sat down. But with his personality, no matter where he goes, he will not feel uncomfortable.

Tao Yuan is like a little daughter-in-law waiting for her husband to come home. He made a cup of tea and put it in front of him, then sat down beside him and said, "Thank you so much for coming. You are the best senior I have ever met so far. "

"Yeah ." Zheng Xuanlin turned his head and looked at his simple face. If such a person enters the entertainment circle, won't he be eaten alive? Zheng Xuanlin agreed to come because he was worried if he refused, Tao Yuan would ask other people to teach him. So he skilled other important gatherings to came over. Such a clean, simple, and beautiful newcomer will attract many wolves.

"The show's first episode is going to be aired. Do you want to watch it?" Tao Yuan picked up the remote control and prepared to turn on the TV.

"I have something planned for later, so I can only stay for up to three hours." Zheng Xuanlin said.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Tao Yuan hurriedly put down the remote control and said, "A big star like you, your schedule must be very full. I also asked you to teach me. I'm really sorry. Why don't you forget it today. I'll ask someone else to teach me."

Zheng Xuanlin squinted his eyes and looked at him, thinking that I'm here now, but you actually said it's fine? Still looking for someone else to teach you?

"Why, what's the matter? Are you angry?" Tao Yuan looked at him with innocent eyes. He blinked his eyes seemingly lost.

Zheng Xuanlin looked at him and said, "I only agreed to teach you for the sake of this drama. You can only practice with me to make the filming go smoothly. If during the filming of this drama you go to someone else to practice, I will end your role in advance."

Tao Yuan immediately widened his eyes and said nervously, "This is my first movie, which is very important to me. I will definitely practice with you, and will not practice with others. Please let me finish all the scenes."

"Sit here and don't waste time." Zheng Xuanlin said.

Tao Yuan moved his body and sat next to him.

Zheng Xuanlin took him into his arms, lifted his chin and kissed him. He stucks his tongue into his sweet mouth, licked his mouth again and again, teasing his tongue.

Tao Yuan leaned softly in his arms, showing well-behaved practice, like a little white rabbit who is ignorant and can do whatever he wants.

The more he was manipulated in this way, the angrier Zheng Xuanlin became, and kissed harder and harder.

Tao Yuan let out a muffled noise, opened his wet eyes. He wanted to protest but not daring to resist. All he could do was look at him with uncomfortable eyes.

Zheng Xuanlin immediately relented, slowly letting go of his strength, and gradually kissed him affectionately.

Tao Yuan closed his eyes again and began to enjoy it. Even if this person has no memory of the previous world, his kissing habits and methods are still so familiar to him. He always likes to kiss deeply, licking his mouth all over. After he'll teasing his tongue, sucking and rubbing ceaselessly.

The more they kissed, the more emotional they became. They even forgot the time and were lost in the beauty of this moment.

Zheng Xuanlin held Tao Yuan's hand and kneaded it from time to time. This was his unconscious behavior. Tao Yuan's hand conforms to the perfect shape in his heart. Even the touch makes him love it so, he is controlled by the hand.

After more than three hours passed, the two were still kissing. Zheng Xuanlin had gone from kneading his hand to reaching into his clothes and stroking his skin.

Tao Yuan had difficulty breathing, and his body reacted. His lips and tongue were a little numb, but gradually became unsatisfied with the kiss.

Zheng Xuanlin's cell phone rang suddenly waking the two, but Zheng Xuanlin didn't let Tao Yuan go. He kept his arm around him and connected the call.

It was the agent who urgently called him. After he said something, he immediately hung up the phone.

Tao Yuan leaned in his arms, his face like a peach blossom, and his eyes were full of waves. He had just been kissing, but it looked like he had just finished doing it.

Zheng Xuanlin looked down at the person in his arms and was even more reluctant to let go. He just wanted to hug him on the bed and love him hard. But his next appointment was very important. If he didn't show up it would cause a mess.

Zheng Xuanlin raised his chin and said, "I will come to you when I have time. If you still want to keep your part, don't practice kissing with others. You'd better not do it, ok?"

Tao Yuan nodded lightly. He looked like a cowardly boy who was bullied and forced but didn't dare to resist.

The two got up, and Tao Yuan sent Zheng Xuanlin out.

Zheng Xuanlin stood at the door and stared at his face for a while, thinking that he didn't want to leave just like that.

"Senior, thank you for taking the time to teach me. When shooting, I will definitely perform well." Tao Yuan said blushing.

"Yeah." Zheng Xuanlin glanced at him one last time, put on his sunglasses, and walked out.

After closing the door, Tao Yuan rubbed his face vigorously, and then let out a long breath. He thought to himself, he really couldn't continue like this. The fires in his body were raging just on the pleasure he got from a kiss. 

Removing the simple and timid mask, Tao Yuan walked to the sofa and sat down and turned on the TV. Three hours have passed, and the TV series has long been over, but after the broadcast, they can be watched via the Internet immediately.

He deliberately pretended to be innocent and cowardly, just to arouse Zheng Xuanlin's desire to protect him. With more contact, the relationship will progress faster. Zheng Xuanlin's desire now is obvious, and he has already felt it. The small buds in the system have also grown a lot. It is true that intimate contact is the best way to enhance the relationship.

Tao Yuan went to the company the next day. Everyone who saw him kept staring at him. Those eyes showed envy and jealousy, but most of them were worshipful eyes.

A staff member ran over to ask for an autograph, saying that it would be difficult to get one afterwards, he needed one now to store it.

When Liu Yong saw Tao Yuan, he walked over immediately, and said excitedly, "Have you read the online comments? You are the on fire!"

"I haven't had time to read it yet." Tao Yuan asked as he walked to the lounge. "What did the people on the Internet say?"

"It's all good reviews! Netizens praise you in all kinds of fancy ways." Liu Yong helped him open the door of the lounge. After Tao Yuan entered, he followed, "They said you're good-looking and fit your role. People said that your dancing skills are amazing and your eyes are eye-catching. I read the reviews all night! Except for some sour celebrities the passerby's opinions are basically unanimous." 

"What did you say about sour people?" He expected the praise. He wanted to know more about the opinion of those sour people.

"It is those celebrity fans who had hoped to appear before but failed to appear in the end. Their saying that being good-looking and dancing well is useless. In the end, what matters is whether you can act. They say that you are a newcomer who is not a professional actor. Later in the show your poor acting skills will be exposed. A pretty face isn't enough for such a role."

"Really?" Tao Yuan smiled. He expected these types of comments.

"In fact, you don't need to care about those words. Every star gets critiqued. The greater the fame the worse the critique. The most terrible think is not getting any exposure. Now that people have started to critique you, it means that you're going to be famous."

"I understand how things work. You don't need to tell me. I won't take those comments to heart. Now that I have decided on this path, I have to be ready to face different situations."

Liu Yong nodded and said, "Now I've found out that you were born to be an actor. I watched your performance on TV last night and it was really amazing. The premiere ratings broke a new record. Many of your videos dancing were edited by netizens, and playback for the videos was high. The general manager answered a lot of calls early in the morning from companies wanting to endorse you. They are small buisness who were not influential and want to take advantage of you. You aren't famous yet, so go with the lesser options. After you become famous, raise yourself with better opportunities."

"What did the general manager say?" Tao Yuan turned on the computer and saw that the number of fans on his homepage has risen to the ten digits overnight. It rose quite a bit, so he checked the comments.

"The general manager gave him a push, saying that this is obviously the beginning of a famous career. Even if you're not huge now, you have to start somewhere. It's good to take any opportunity and then later be more picky."

Tao Yuan thought to himself that the leaders of this company were quite aware. The company didn't see big opportunities for him, so they immediately picked it up for him and asked him to help the company make money quickly. The long-term vision proves that there is still value in cooperating.

"President Wang said something to me last night. He wanted to talk to you about the formal contract."

"You tell Mr. Wang, I'm not in a hurry to talk. After a while, I will naturally look him to talk about it. I know that big companies won't treat me well, but I don't like the feeling of being tied up. Therefore, I don't want to go to the big companies, nor do I want to be controlled all the time. My ideal plan is a win a win-win situation with Rising.  Rising will give me the freedom to choose, and in return Il'l bring in more benefits."

Liu Yong looked at the person in front of him. It suddenly felt that Tao Yuan was not the same person he had met before. What kind of person can change overnight? Could it be that all his previous actions were just a disguise?

Since the launch of "Big Industry", it has received high reviews. The pictures of the TV series are made as exquisite and gorgeous as the movie. This attracted the audiences attention and made it obvious that this movie would be a heavyweight. The ups and downs of the plot are just right. The content of the story is very compact. There are almost no extra shots. Best of all, the suspense at the end also leaves the audience a lot of room to discuss.

The previous plot is mainly about the process of Shui JunYao, and the character of Zhao Xuan. When Zhao Xuan was on the battlefield, he was brave, good at war, and a good strategist. But when he was an emperor, he had a violent personality and a bad temper. He didn't like to hear things that didn't suit him, so he would behead the ministers at every turn.

Shui JunYao wanted push him into becoming a tyrant. Before he could do that he had to find a way to get Zhao Xuan's favor.

Tao Yuan wanted to film the scene where his manhood was exposed, and have Zhao Xuan hide it for him and leave him in the harem.

Tao Yuan changed his clothes and was waiting for the filming to begin. Since there was still some time, he was dragged into the corner by Zheng Xuanlin to practice kissing. 

The outside was full of the busy staff. The two of them hid in a blind spot that could not be seen. They hugged and kissed non-stop, like a couple who had missed each other and were hungry for the taste of the other. During this period, as long as Zheng Xuanlin was free, he will find Tao Yuan to practice kissing. In fact, Tao Yuan has become quite skilled, but Zheng Xuanlin doesn't seem to want to stop practicing.

Xiang Qing happened to see them walking this way just now. She saw that they hadn't left for a while and was confused about what they were doing. So she walked over to see what they were doing.

Seeing the two hugging and kissing each other, Xiang Qing felt like she caught adultery. She thought, "the two of them were too bold, right? With so many people out there, you dare to do this here?

Zheng Xuanlin noticed someone next to him. After separating from Tao Yuan's lips, the two turned their heads and looked at Xiang Qing in a daze.

"What are you doing?" Xiang Qing felt a little embarrassed and could only ask knowingly.

"We're practicing kissing. Didn't you want him to be proficient earlier?" Zheng Xuanlin looked upright without any weird thoughts.

Xiang Qing looked at Tao Yuan again. She saw he had such a simple expression on his face and didn't know what to say. 

Xiang Qing could only clear her throat and said, "As a director, I am very pleased to see you working so hard. Then you can continue to practice. Come out before the we start shooting, and don't let me have to find you again."

Tao Yuan thought that the atmosphere was gone. How could they continue? Then he looked up at Zheng Xuanlin and asked him whether he wanted to continue.

Zheng Xuanlin didn't care about the atmosphere. When Xiang Qing left, he squeezed Tao Yuan's chin and kissed him again.

Zheng Xuanlin felt like he was a little addicted. He would miss his sweet taste all the time.

The two kissed for a while. Tao Yuan retracted his tongue that was sucked and licked, "They're about to start shooting. Let's go over or else the director will come over to find us again."

Zheng Xuanlin glanced outside. Seeing that the staff was almost ready he walked out with Tao Yuan.

In the previous scene, Zhao Xuan had found out that Shui JunYao was a man. The episode ended on a cliffhanger. They will be shooting the continuation of the last scene. 

Sitting on the bed, Zheng Xuanlin looked at the long white legs. They looked like hand-sculpted works of art. They were perfect.

Xiang Qing came over with the script to talk to them about the drama. She wanted to explain to them the effect she was looking for. Seeing Zheng Xuanlin staring at Tao Yuan's legs, she couldn't help but follow his eyes, and then stared at him.

Xiang Qing, as a married woman, only likes men that are big and strong like her husband. She isn't interested this delicate and weak little boy. If Zheng Xuanlin is attracted to hands, then Xiang Qing is attracted to legs. She chose Tao Yuan to play this role. One of the reasons is that Tao Yuan's legs are so beautiful. She stared at them with pure appreciation unlike Zheng Xuanlin's fascination.

Tao Yuan saw the two of them looking at his legs. He couldn't help pulling up the quilt to cover up his legs. 

The artwork in front of them disappeared, and the two returned to their senses at the same time. They pretended that nothing happened and discussed the script.

"In this scene Shui JunYao cries and pleads in order to make Zhao Xuan believe in him. When you are acting, the most important thing is that you must look good crying. You can't use your nose. There must be a sense of beauty in order for the audience to feel what Zhao Xuan is feeling. I want them to feel like it would be cruel to deal with you, do you understand?"

Tao Yuan said, "I practiced at home many times. There should be no problem."

Xiang Qing was satisfied and nodded. The type of person who is talented and is willing to work hard will be liked wherever he goes.

"You shouldn't have a problem, right? Your emotional changes are great this time. You must have a realistic progression when your emotions change. You can't jump between emotions suddenly." Xiang Qing looked at Zheng Xuanlin and said.

"No problem." Zheng Xuanlin said affirmatively. He was very sure about the role of Zhao Xuan.

Xiang Qing also felt that with his acting skills there would definitely be no problems. Although he used to play some very positive roles a true actor can play any role. He played Zhao Xuan's domineering, violent, and cruel character, and he played it very well.

Xiang Qing thought about it privately. She felt like he had tapped into the character's empathy. That's why he changed his previous acting style and was able to play this role so perfectly. 

Xiang Qing went back, sat down, looked at the monitor screen, and said loudly, "Start!"

Shui JunYao looked at Zhao Xuan with panic. He grabbed the torn clothes on his chest. He crossed his legs and pulled them back.

"Are you a man?!" Zhao Xuan's eyes widened. He was about to explode due to the deception.

Big tears flowed from those pitiful eyes and slipped down that jade-like white face. He sobbed and said, "The concubine has long known that he can't keep it from your Majesty. But the concubine's wish is fulfilled, and he is ready to die. There are no regrets."

"You are not Princess Duolan? What is your purpose in entering the palace to approach me?!" Zhao Xuan angrily shouted at Shui JunYao.

"The concubine is the righteous daughter recognized by King Dolan. He doesn't know that the concubine is a man. The concubine recommends himself to Da Chu because he loves his majesty. He just thinks that if he can serve his majesty, there will be no regrets in this life."

Shui JunYao knelt on the bed, crying and praying, "This matter is all due to this concubines selfishness. It has nothing to do with others. I beg your majesty to grant this concubine death. Don't involve others!"

"You have already committed a capital crime, and you still want to intercede for others?!" Zhao Xuan angrily said, "That's something that will be handled after you die. Don't worry about it!"

Shui JunYao's tears, like broken pearls, kept rolling down his face. His beautiful face is filled with sadness and despair. There is no regret only affection in those moving eyes.

"This concubine knows it's hard to escape, so I only have one wish. I beg your majesty to fulfill it." Shui JunYao kowtows his head hard, "please your majesty fulfill it!"

Zhao Xuan's anger was hard to get over, but he couldn't refuse the person in front of him, so he glared silently. 

Shui JunYao picked up the hairpin on the ground and slowly approached Zhao Xuan. He put the hairpin in his hand. Then held the hand and pointed the hairpin against his chest.

"The greatest wish of this concubine in this life is to be able to serve your majesty. Now this concubine has served your majesty and is satisfied. This concubine knows that lying is a capital crime, but if he can die by your majesty's hand this concubine is willing. "

Shui JunYao still had a face full of tears with a satisfied smile and eyes full of affection for Zhao Xuan. Zhao Xuan's face looks cold and hard, but he must be softened. 

Shui Junyao held Zhao Xuan's hand and slowly pierced the hairpin into his body. With infatuated eyes and a satisfied smile, he said, "Thank you, your majesty for perfection. In the next life, I would like to your concubine or your daughter. Even just to be your majesty's slave. I just want to be with your majesty for a long time. I beg your majesty to live a long life, wait for this concubine's reincarnation, so this concubine may meet his majesty again." 

After Shui JunYao finished speaking, he slammed the hairpin hard so it penetrated his chest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...