The Devil's CEO| Tom Hiddlest...

By Marv3l_Love62

Tom Hiddleston is a CEO of a large company and you are a young female who needs a job. After you try to work... More

Backstory 🙂
1| New Job
2| Assignment
3| Hurt
4| Roomates
5| The Call
6|Free Day
7|Interview
8| Partner?
9| Work
10|Truth
11|Hell
12|Help
13|Think
14|Stuck
15| But?
16| I-
17| Thank you
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
A.N
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

18| Happy

1K 43 6
By Marv3l_Love62

I pull away and look at him. "Tom...?" I say almost chuckling. "You're an actor as well aren't you?" He smiles and chuckles. "Yes darling" my eyes widen. I come to realisation. I click my fingers and look at him. "Oh my god! Loki! I never realised it was you!! Shit!" He smiles and pulls me back into a hug.

Later Tom drives me home so I can get ready for our date. I walk inside my apartment and I'm greeted by Hannah. She smiles broadly and is ready to get me ready for a date. She gestures to come into my room and we walk straight to my wardrobe.
We look through and find the perfect dress.

(Sorry if you don't like it)
I walk into my bathroom and sit at my vanity. Hannah sits on the other chair and talks to me. "So do you like him? Like you'd date him actually?" She says. I give her a serious look and chuckle before turning back and doing my eye liner. "Would I be doing this if I didn't?" She nods with a 'well true' face.

I look in the mirror for a second admiring my looks. I sigh deeply. I'm ready.
Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Hannah stands up. She smiles and leaves the room to go answer the door. I know who it is. It's Tom. From the other room I hear "yeah she'll be done in a second" I smile. I grab my phone and put it into my handbag. I walk into the living room when Tom is stood. He looks so handsome. I blush.

He looks at me. I see a smile grow on his face. It gives me butterflies. "Shall we?" He puts his hand out. I smile and take it. "Bye Hannah" I wave. She smiles and waves back.

As we reach his car, he opens the door for me to sit. I blush and thank him. He gets into the car and begins to drive. I catch him smiling at me. "Eyes on the road Hiddleston" I chuckle.

We pull into a fancy restaurant and I gasp. It's beautiful! I feel like crying. A small tear attacks my eye. I look at Tom but he's gone. I quickly turn my head and he's at my door. "It's beautiful" I state taking his hand and stepping out of the car. "Like you darling. Hey no crying" he says wiping my tear. "Don't smudge my make up okay" I chuckle cupping his face and fully standing up. "You don't need it anyway darling. You're beautiful" he caresses my cheek.

We walk inside and it's practically empty. We're escorted to our table and like a gentleman, Tom pulls out my seat and sits me down. God why's he so cute. He takes a seat and the waitress comes to the table. "What can I get you, drinks?" She asks. I look up at Tom and smile.

"Could I have a glass of Berry Bubbly please?" Tom asks and smiles at the waitress. He looks at me and I look at him confused. Why is he looking at me? What do I need to do? "What?" I whisper. "What drink do you want darling?" I'm so confused, I shake my head and chuckle. I look up at the waitress and smile. "Could I have a lemonade with ice please?" I watch her write my order down, smile at us before leaving.
I look back at Tom. "Why didn't you choose for me?" Toms face drops. He looks at me. His eyes saddened. "Darling? Why on earth would I choose your drink?" I drop my head. That's not how it works? Tyler really haunt me...
Toms hand is gently placed on top of mine. "It's okay. You're your own person. I know this is probably quick but would you like to be my girlfriend?" My head snaps up at him. I smile. "Yes! But can we not rush-" Toms eyes widens as he can hear my panic. "Hey, no problem. No rushing into anything. We shall keep it calm. Take it slow. It's okay" Tom explains. A small tear falls from my eye. This man. He's so sweet.

He cares. I've always felt so isolated. But when I'm with Tom, I feel free. He makes me smile. When I panic, all I need to do is think of him. He's my calm motive...

The waitress soon returns with our drinks and we smile. We soon order our food and get to talking. As I'm eating I notice Tom taking a photo of me. "What are you doing?" I chuckle. "I need to have something beautiful on my phone. That's you darling" I blush and playfully roll my eyes.

"Darling, I need to tell you this. Tomorrow we have one of my employees that has been working over seas and they're coming back. So you'll meet them tomorrow. His name is Jackson" Tom smiles wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Okay. That's great." I smile.

The night goes on and we laugh. We pay for the bill and give a tip to the waitress. Me and Tom walk hand in hand out of the restaurant. As we get to the car I stop in my tracks.
My heart drops. My blood boils. My breath hitches. Tom stops and looks at me confused. "Izzy? What's going on? Darling?" He cups my face and quickly looks around. But his face drops. His arm pulls me into his side. "What the fuck..." Tom whispers.

Tyler... what is he doing here? He walks towards us and I quiver back. I can't do this...
Tears stream down my face and grab Toms arm. Tyler stands in front of us. "Fucking slag! I see! Whore!" He screams aiming at me. He looks at Tom "Looks like your face is healed" he points. Tom grabs his hand. "Trust me: I'll break it! And your face. So leave now!!" Tyler yanks his hand away and scoffs. "Pathetic. Fucking slut!" He yells walking away.

Tom turns to me and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and cry into his chest. He helps me get into the car and we begin to drive to his house.
As we arrive I look down silent. Toms hand gently rests on my face. "You're nothing of what he says. You are a beautiful, amazing person. He is a manipulative bastard, he doesn't know any better. Do you understand darling?" He strokes my hair. I look up at him. My mascara marking my face. I nod. He's just so sweet.
He helps me into the house and we sit on the sofa. I rest my head on his chest still shaken up by the events of tonight. His hand rubs my back which calms me easily. Eventually I fall to sleep. Tom kisses my head. The last thing I remember of that night was being lifted and a small grunt. Tom carries me to bed, covering me up. "Goodnight darling" he kisses my forehead again.
______________________
A.N
I'm just numbering the titles now, I don't know what to name them!!

Well, we're dating Tom now...

Can't wait to meet Jackson!

Night guys! 👋🏼👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 588 45
Hope you enjoy it if you read my other story She Burns which is a Loki story that follows an OC of mine. This story is about the love story between T...
340K 11.7K 38
After losing her sister in a car accident, 25 year old Jessica Blackwell is broken, lost, and guarded. One man may the the only person to change all...
429 15 10
Isa is a 21 yo, who has just finished Law school, but her real dream was always to be an actress. She meets a famous actor on the restaurant that she...
718 119 20
Tom is tired. This is his third back to back movie. He's not had a proper rest in almost 2 years. His relationships are suffering and his love for...