BTS family chronicle

By felicitykook

#A mafia dad,love his kids, always jealous# #gorgeous lovely mother/ best cook# #cute chubby jame# #funny,hot... More

×A.m problem×
×over protective brother×
×ignore & forgive×
×I'm back~~×
×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×
×breakfast×
×the truth×
×do you want a 👶sibling×
×I'm bambam×
×who the hell is he×
×I'm sorry×
× little 🐅tigers×
*Apology*
*The Matador*
*little brat*
God of destruction
I Admit it
I'm smarter
memories
Kitten
bashful
Leave me alone.
leave me alone pt 2
Kimchi fried rice.
My heart hurts
My heart hurts 2
quarrel
Suga
Pardon
Bratty sisters
×thanks readers×
×I'm Surprise×
×i'm not a gay×
×kids alone×
×kids alone 2×
×kids alone 3×
×Kidnap×
×dragon bug & cat noir×
×Cartoon×
×heartbroken×
×Sappy parents ×
×Bestfriend×
×i'm not a gay 2×
× set up ×
×His kryptonite×
×Y/n×
× family picnic×
×welcome to the world×
×lungbook×
×boy with luv ಥ⌣ಥ×
×twitterpated×
× possessive babe ×
×official yoonseok×
×Caught×
× hatred×
×sweet significant other×
×mental anguish×
×sad news×
×This is war×
×Namchenyo past×
× Extremely reckless×
×Jealous in pain×
×My time×
× husbandable×
×love-in-a-mist×
× Bonus chapter×
×Bonus chapter×

×wedding day×

293 5 0
By felicitykook

Eunwoo was stunned as taehyung walk down the aisle towards the altar with a pink rose on her hands.  A pink rose which symbolize gratitude, appreciation, recognition. A pink rose which conveys grace, joy, gentleness and happiness.

The rose.

Taehyung outfit.

  Taehyung on the other hand was amazed when she saw her soon to be husband looking so cute and sultry at the same time.

She smiled as she pivot on her heels to face her lover whose eyes were gleaming with tears of joy, their families who has come to witness the truth of their love and commitment all smiled and coo at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "I, Cha Eunwoo, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever life brings, you're my life and my everything. I will cherish you until the end of my days. I will not allow anything nor anyone to come between us.I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life until death do us part." Eunwoo sniffs and taehyung giggled, wiping the tears that slide down his cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever life brings, you're my life and my everything. I will cherish you until the end of my days. I will not allow anything nor anyone to come between us.I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life until death do us part." Taehyung felt all giddy and couldn't stop herself from kissing her lover who was silently crying.

   Their families gasp in surprise and the priest was utterly speechless. "It's okay." Taehyung mumble between their lips and Eunwoo nod his head, giggling. He just can't believe it but it's the reality. Kim Taehyung is gonna be a Cha. His wife, and they'll live forever and grow old together. "I love you." Eunwoo whispered and peck her cherry lips. "I love you too." Taehyung whispered and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Oh my gawd!" Y/n squeal, gently jumping on her feet and Jung kook quickly wrap his arms around her waist, caressing her little baby bump.

Jung kook outfit.

  Your outfit.

"Careful babe." Jung kook wink and y/n sheepishly smile and look away, watching the new couple who were now exchanging their rings. "We're next." Jung kook whispered in her ear and y/n beam red. "Wha-what do you me-mean?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to look at Jung kook who was ogling her with bambi eyes and a smirk on his lips. Jung kook grinned and took her wrist walking her towards the altar as Eunwoo and Taehyung but left the altar to hug their parents.

"Jun-jungkookie. What are you do-doing?" Y/n whispered shouted but Jung kook didn't stop. They climb the altar and face each other. Jung kook with a huge smile while y/n was awkwardly grinning as she look at their families who were looking amazed with Jung kook antic.

" Y/n, I love you. You have brought so much joy to my life. Thank you for loving me as I am and taking me into your heart. I promise to walk by your side and to love, help, and encourage you in all that you do. I will take the time to talk to you, to listen to you, and to care for you and our baby. I vow to be patient, to be honest, to be everything that love demands of me as a husband. To share our lives until the end of time with humidity, grace and love from this day of our live till death do us part." Y/n blush hardly as their family chorus a "woah"

She tighten Jung kook hands which was intertwined with hers and giggled. " Jung kook, as we continue to grow in our lives together, I promise to give you all of my words when needed and to share in silence when they are not, to cheer you up if you are feeling down in the dumps, to love you unconditionally, to lay my bare skin on you when needed most,  to care for you and our families for as long as we live. I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side for better and for worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and everyday. Till death do us part" Jungkook was amaze with y/n vow. He smiled as his heart beat kept going wild as if it was at the brink to explode. Y/n gasp in shocked as Jungkook brought out a pink velvety jewelry box.

With a huge smile adorning his face, Jung kook slide the ring into her finger and kiss her lips sweetishly as their families gave them a hand of applause until they pulled away.

"Ju-jungkook, I don't have a ring to give to you." Y/n said pouting. Her eyes suddenly sparkle making Jung kook a little bit confused. She took her flower crown, tiptoeing on her heels and place it on his head making everyone to chortled.

"I love you." Y/n smiled sheepishly as she hugs Jung kook who was blushing. " I love you more." Jung kook said kissing the crown of their head.

Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

______________________________

   𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍! 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎.

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘

bangarmy37
mmpancakes
Teanamjoon
eghostar1

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝.

𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚛𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐.

   𝚃𝚡𝚃, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 139 13
Choi y/n and the BTS🍭 Bts oneshots Smut warning⚠️
7.3K 329 31
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
47.3K 2.2K 80
□ 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 �...
69.1K 3.1K 80
ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ...ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴜᴇʟʟɪɴɢ. ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ...