The kings maid

The_second_wirlpool_

The kinda has hired a new maid! But that new maid over time grew feelings for him.. and.. the king dosent kno... Еще

1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
New smut book

3.3

18.5K 490 870
The_second_wirlpool_

Short

I looked at the tall handsome man that was kissing me.. I slowly closed my eyes and cupped his face kissing his lips back. I parted from his lips and looked into his eyes. I then quickly pulled him close and kissed him once more.

"Don't be having sex right in front of me" Sapnap chuckled looking at the both of us. I pulled if and smiled. Dream kisses the top of my forehead. "I'm so sorry.." he whispered. I kissed him then pulled if quickly. "It's okay"

Dream smiled and looked down at the snarky necklace. "Whats that" he asked. "My necklace. Karl gave it to me as a present.." I looked at it and smiled.

"Take it off" he Demanded. "Take your fake butt pads out" Sapnap laughed while Dream huffed. He turned around walking back upstairs.

I slapped his ass and he quickly stopped and turned around. "The butt pads are really padded, there like Ellys bras kinda" I chuckled. He quickly ran up the stairs and shutted the door.

Sapnap smiled and walked up the stairs opening the door and closing it behind him. I flopped down on the silk sheeted bed and looked up at the ceiling. I sighed if relief and rolled over to face the wall.

I then saw something blue and red. I never had owned anything other then red, white, and black, I got up and picked up the blue cloth clothing.

I spread it out just to revel some blue underwear. "Ew what the fuck.." I dropped them and looked around. I looked at the wall that had white sticky substance on it. I gagged and covered my mouth.

I then saw an unlocked phone on the ground. I picked it up just to see it was on a paused video. I clicked on the video to unpause just for it to play Sapnap and quackity fucking the life out of Karl.

"SAPNAP! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I yelled knowing Sapnap was still in the castle somewhere. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE A VIDEO!" I screamed.

I dropped the phone and gagged more. "Never again.. never.. fucking... again.." I gagged.

everything then went dark

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

319K 9.9K 49
Y/n always noticed his smile. -------- A new employee that was hired at the bakery had y/n's eyes distracted from her drawings. Maybe it was his blon...
90.6K 3.3K 26
sequel to "my bestfriends roommate." george moves in with dream. feelings linger behind closed doors.
Fan Service (DNF) YourLocalGayFroggie

Короткий рассказ

157K 4K 17
This is a short story with a simple prompt. Basically Dream gives George the idea to do something regarding fan service as a joke. But he's surprised...
112K 3.2K 26
Dream George, Sapnap and Bad came to the decision to move in together, they thought it would be easy since they had been friends with each other for...