~Shins light~

Bởi march1lol

This story is about the anime nana and shin, this will be yumies view in the story and yes I will be changing... Xem Thêm

Introduction<3
"Jeez its freezing!"
Our eyes met}
"I want more sake"
The past
Sunday
The party part 2:
Black hole
Its only the beginning

The party part 1:

382 14 3
Bởi march1lol

(Listen around when takumi is signing the autographs ^^^)

WARNING ⚠️
Talks about molestation
Taking advantage
Prostitution
And minor illegal acts, in the next chapter! So this is a warning for if it triggers anybody.

"and why the absolute fuck have you never told me about this?!"

You stand their in the room, your clothes all soggy and wet from it raining and pouring outside, the steam coming off your clothes.
Your hair damp and smelly like a humid day, the tears almost swelling up inside you, ready to burst any minute.

"I.....I didn't want y'all to know"

"What? Know about how takumi molested you?!"

Sid was enraged, disbelief spread across his then calm and soft face, his eyes holding anger and fury in this moment, and he looked absolutely terrifying, rarely seeing him like this you wished you where under your bed sleeping off the day, but no, this is what had to go down.
The words coming out his mouth slapped you hard across the face, just letting it be known for the whole world to know, but it wasn't the whole world, no, it was everyone in becks apartment that seemed like the whole world.

Flashback

The party, and the party after.

"I don't think he's coming tonight, he's sort of busy with a contract, but he told me he would swing by if he has enough time"

You overheard ren and nobu talking near the Kitchen about someone who was supposed to be coming over, but didn't want to seem like a eavesdropping mad man, so instead occupied yourself with your suroundings.
Hachi was sitting with you and nana, conversing about the different celeb crushes they found cute, in America. You had absolutely no idea who they were talking about but went along with it anyways.
"Yeah! I think brad Pitt is really dreamy with those plumped luscious lips, Hachi was stary eyeing into nothingness, looking like she was drooling, and nana and you burst into laughter at her sudden head over heals, for a man named brad Pitt.
"What? I think he's cute! Yumie your the one who likes that matrix guy!" Hachi took a under eye lid in her finger and dragged it down giving you the tongue in a playful manner

"Woahhhhhh hold on hold on, he is actually a handsome man to me, but brad Pitt Is way over rated"

"Nuh uh!" She shook her head furiously and was acting a fool in love.

You and nana continued to laugh at her cuteness and went along with the bands in Japan that y'all found where really good.

"Hey ren invited us to go to a after party at a club if y'all wanna go?" Shin came up to y'all putting his hands on the table and turning to nana and Hachi, then looking over at you.
"Nah, I'll pass, I'm to tired today"
"Yeah me too, I have to find another job tomorrow"

"Um- sure I'll come, I still have enough stamina"
He chuckled at your eagerness and grabbed you by the arm, yanking you out of the chair booth, letting out a quick Yelp of laughter, you saw how badly shin wanted to go. You and shin had grown very fond of one another, now knowing that you both share the same age, and that it was nice to be next to someone who related to your young position with a bunch of people who were older than y'all.
Seeing behind him how everyone else's was ready.
"Oh...so everyone else is going?"
Hachi looked blue and spaced out when she said those words, you looked over at her confused that's she let out a sudden emotion after everything went great. 'Why did she want to go all of a sudden?'

"Well be back tomorrow morning! Sleep good you both lesbians!" Nobu yelled out the door and off y'all went, in each car to the club ren was taking yall.
"Remember your not at least eighteen yet, so stay behind me and they'll probably let you in"
Becks arm was slugged on top of your shoulders in the back seat of the car, telling you in the crook of your neck, just in case the bouncer doesn't let you in like most times.
You nod playfully at him and lean your head on his shoulder listening to the car radio music, and the rain drops slowly becoming faster as the car drove off into the night.

-

Luckily the bouncer didn't really care for how age you were and just let y'all right In, probably used to a lot of underage people,coming in and out the place.
Their was a bar, and it was hazely blue and purple In the club and not a lot of people where their except for two men at the bar, one sitting and one standing.
The one standing looked oddly familiar, and his hair was long to his shoulders, then it clicked in your head. To late to turn back now, you hide your face behind beck and Hikari
Hoping he doesn't take notice of you.

-

"Gin and tonic please"
Nobu slouched over the bar asking the bartender for a drink, shin behind him looking slyly

"Nobu you alright, your already pretty drunk, maybe you should slow down"

"Nah I can't take this crazy scene sober"
Reira walks over fastly with joy and a smile on her face
"A fresh young face, and so cute!"
Nobu and shin gasped
"Why did yasu go out with that women? She's so weird" he says now resting his head on the bar.

"I don't think she's weird" shin said with sincerity
"Yasu is a man of mystery"
Then a hand glides over nobu startling him, turning to face takumi, holding him close
"I don't wanna hear you talking about reira like that nobu" he strangles him playfully, with a cigarette in his mouth, nobu struggled with his arm over his neck as he pulled in with pressure but not too much

"Uh takumi sorry to Interrupt but I need you to sign some autographs?"
His manger comes up holding papers in his hands and a marker looking at him with nervous eyes
"Autographs? What the hell, I'm at a party I'm off the clock"

His manager takes a gulp
"Sorry I was gonna ask the others later but then I got caught up and your here and i forgot, it's for an important sponsor"
He says in one breath

"Fine hand them over, if it's so important then whyd you forget?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Just do your job manager" he says all this with cockiness in his voice and no empathy

Shin looks over at him now putting the papers on the bar and beginning to sign them
"Your really signing them now?"

"Well I'm no slacker" he says slyly

"Well I've been wondering, your the main one who does the arrangement for the trap nest songs right?"

"Uh uh"

"And then with the album that was just released you where the producer for that one too?"

"Ehh i was"
Nobu was silently listening to their little conversation next to takumi.
"Guess that explains it was so much better than the first one"
Takumi chuckles at his comment and looks down at him.
"Well you really are a cute one, hoe much do I owe ya?"
He says with complete humor and shin chuckles at his joke, his hand on his chin resting on the bar.
"Yeah but seriously your like really good, hoe did you manage to make that good of an album from rens dark twisty songs?"
Nobu side comments
Not knowing ren and you where behind him, he grabbed a cube of ice and put it in nobus collar,
"Well excuse me for writing such dark and twisty songs" he says slyly
Nobu gasps at the sudden coldness and springs up trying to get the cube out of the back of his shirt.you giggle at the incident and sit down next to shin,glancing at him and giving him a comforting smile

He glances back at you and giggles with you at the bar.then looks over at ren
And says "yeah well without Rens songs their wouldn't even be a band" he says proudly, his chin high
"Tch you big shmoozer, stop sucking up!"
Nobu says with a fist held high and you chuckle at the whole conversation.
"Oh and takumi while your done signing I need you to do one for me" he then remembers, and smacks nobu to the side to get closer to takumi.
"Sure, do you have anything for me to sign on?"

"Of course not we're at a party, just use one of these" ren slides him one of the papers he had to sign.
"A-ah I don't know they're for one of our big sponsors" takumi says nervously

"Like I care"

You look playfully at shin and he sighs "he's just like nana" y'all both giggle and look over to the paper that takumi was signing.
Takumi takes the other paper out of Rens hands after he was done with the other one
"What's the persons name?" He said with a tone of. 'I'm over it'
"Hachiko"
This rings nobu, shin, and your ears as well.
"Ren! If it's for Hachi he should write her real name" nobu comments looking over at ren, then ren says "what is her real name?" Takumi looks down in thought at ren saying the name hachiko, trying to figure out where he heard it from. Then looks up with closed eyes, "Hachi? I've heard that name somehere before"

"Yeah you met her the other day when you came over to play majong with us" shin says now standing up.
"Nana komatsu"
This perked your ears now knowing that nanas name is the same as hachis.

"Oh, yeah I remember" he says, now knowing who the name belonged to. You sit their in silence, wondering why he got quiet after that for a moment, and then it clicked.

"She doesn't  really want an autograph does she?"
"Sure she does she specifically asked for it" ren says looking over his shoulder at takumi now taking leave.

"When"

"The same night we where playing majong"

You see the face you know to well, when someone brings up a women's name that he forgot the next day after he ravished them.you knew takumi was a player to all of his fans and groupies, practically sleeping with different women every week. Then you feel sorry for Hachi, 'such a nice girl, she probably has no idea how takumi really is' you say in your head.

"Hm i doubt she wants one now, I slept with her the next day" he says this with no shame, so nonchalantly like it was any ordinary thing like "oh I got food for her"  or some type of thing. This made your blood boil. How he just throws women away from using them to his own personal pleasuring needs, you stand up next to shin.
"Where's take I gotta give him these" he says now walking Way.

You look over at nobu seeing how hurt he was from what takumi just said, now knowingly with a thought that he holds a space in his heart for her. From the looks of it, he looked heart broken.
Ren now turns to face takumis back
"Now wait a minute, takumi what did you just say you did"
Nobu was in complete shock, shin as well, you should have known sooner, seeing how Hachi basically praised the floor takumi walked on.

"Oh c'mon you want all the details?"

"Shes  my girlfriends best friend, it's one thing to fool around, but this time you crossed the line, you should have known!"he says in complete irritation.
Nobu still standing in his spot, you wished takumi didn't do what he did, you are far from angry at this point. You slowly look up at takumi in disgust, him not paying any mind to you, you want him dead.

"Oh relax I didn't make her do anything, she was up for it"

Shins eyes on nobu break and he looks to the floor in despair knowing too, that nobu had a thing for Hachi.

"She was waging her tail like a little puppy"

You see nobu break, and before you even got your hands on takumi, he goes quick with speed and grips his collar, giving him a death glare at the comment he just made, how can he disrespect a women like that? Let alone a women you held close to your heart at this Point.
Ren looks taken back at nobus actions and steps away.

"Hey you! What's going on?" Take says looking over at the scene next to reira
"It's fine take! Their just screwing around!" Ren yells over.
Takumis face is now with anger, from nobu daring to touch him
"If you wanna fight let's take it outside, this parties for the staff at the end of the tour don't ruin it"he tells him with complete calmness plastered on his face.
You and shin look down with despaired faces.
Then nobu grunts and let's go of takumi, storming out,ren calling out to him knowing this hit close to his emotions and felt pity for his friends.
"Screw this"

"Smart choice" takumi says with cocky ness once again. And this sent you over the edge, with how he clearly doesn't care that he just messed with a fragile person and clearly used her, just like you. You grab the drink from shins hand and storm up to takumi, "hey takumi" and in an instant, throw both of the drinks in your hand to him , soaking him wet with liquor, not regretting a thing. Shin wide eyed your sudden movement and smirks that he got what he deserved.
"Congratulations" you say and walk out with shin, not knowing that your band was watching the whole thing happen and walk up besides you ready to leave.
You not daring to look back at his disgusting face. You thought he changed, became more respectful to women, but you where wrong

So terribly wrong

A/P
Hey omg sorry for the long update lol, I've been busy with school and everything, so it's gonna be slow updates,
And I hope these are okay chapters I'm like slowly forgetting what I wrote in the last ones lmao but stay tuned for the next one! Some stuff gonna go down‼️‼️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...