The Grimm Sin of Wrath

By PatrickMcWilliams

Meliodas, also known as Y/n to the public, is an elite Huntsman, labeled a traitor by everyone he's worked wi... More

An Unexpected Meeting
Respect Your Elders
The Serpent Sin of Envy
Introductions
Memories of Battle
Races Collide
The Truth
Greed
Selfishness
Old Friends
Mother's Daughter
Love's Hold
Time to Explain
A King with No Throne
The Worst Sin
A Needed Meeting
Interupptions
A New Problem
The Power of Sin
One Of Us
Companions
Lust
The Burden of Sin
A Promise
The Incoming War
Altered Plan
A War on Two Fronts
More Arrivals

The Surge

649 13 0
By PatrickMcWilliams

"H-How'd he escape the gem!? No one is supposed to be able to break that!" Guila screams out. Meliodas, in a flash removes Guila's hand from her arm,

"AAAHHH!!!" She screams out before being flung by a powerful swing from Meliodas. Everyone in front of Meliodas is blown away from the winds generated from the attack.

"Guila!" Jericho yells out, she stands up, picks up Guila's hand and runs to her, throwing down a spell bead from her gauntlet

"Super Recovery Spell!" She reattaches Guila's severed hand.

"I owe you one." Guila says flexing her hand.

"What the hell's going on! Hendrickson said no one can break free of that gem!"

"Not my area..." Guila replies.

"My my, that looks like bad news Jericurl." Ban says. Jericho quickly turns around and angrily stares at Ban.

"It's Jericho!" She quickly replies.

"Either way, these look pretty cool! Mind if take some?" Ban takes Guila's spellbeads directly off of her gauntlet.

"Hey! When did you?!" Meliodas charges the group with an empty look on his face. Ban pushes past the two Huntresses.

"CAPTAIN! IS THAT REALLY YOU—!?" Meliodas slices Ban in two with a single
slice. A look of shock grows on Ban's face as he flies in the air.

"Wha-What in Remnant..." Ruby says, stunned by the energy growing on Meliodas.

"RUBY!" She looks over to see Weiss, holding Blake. Ruby runs over to her.

"Are you okay?!" Ruby asks the heiress.

"I'm fine, Blake is still out, she's breathing but her Aura was destroyed. She won't be waking up for a while."

"Weiss? Do you know what's happening to Meliodas?"

"I haven't the slightest idea! But he's kind of scary like this!" A shockwave hits the girls, once the dust clears, Meliodas is standing in front of them.

"Mel-Meliodas?" Ruby asks. He sniffs the duo and Blake, his nose crinkles slightly to Blake, for reasons unknown to the rest of her team. He raises an arm as the black markings move to his arm. It forms into a wing, once fully formed, Meliodas flaps the wing and flies away.

"RUBY! Don't move!" Ruby looks down and sees the crater that has formed beneath the girls.

"Blondie! Wake the hell up!" Ban throws a green bead beside himself, an aura surrounds him and Yang as she awakes.

"Did we win?" Yang says groggily.

"That's yet to be seen, c'mon! We gotta get the hell outta here!" Ban picks up Yang and Weiss picks up Blake.

"Ruby! We've gotta move! C'mon!" Ban screams at her.

"Right!" Ruby stands and runs with Ban.

Elsewhere

"Hm? I didn't expect you to be able to escape that gem." The man says.

"Helbram! You bastard...!" King says, a massive cut on his chest.

"Enough petty resistance. Can you not tell you're no longer apart the equation?"

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Look." The man says. Meliodas descends from the sky at breakneck speed, creating a massive crater in the ground.

"My, your strength is much more powerful than expected. Even now, your power is growing by the minute!" The man says. Meliodas doesn't say a word, just blankly stares at the man.

"Nothing to say? Fine, will you allow me to test your strength?" Meliodas raises his arm and a massive axe forms from the dark energy. He jumps into the sky and swings, forcing air toward him at incredible speed.

"Impressive!!" The man parries the attack.

"Youre magical power, it's continuously increasing!!" Meliodas's shirt burns off in a black flame and his arms grow and become made of the black energy and spikes.

Diane's P.O.V

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" You smash through a horde of Grimm blocking your path.

"HRRAAAAGHH!! Hey, who's that?" You ask yourself, you see Ban running with Team RWBY in tow.

"Ban? Ruby?" You look over to see exactly what they are running from when you see a man in bronze armor hit the Captain with a sword, sending him toward a mountain. You grip Gideon in anger before moving at top speed, you appear behind the Huntsman.

"GAH!" He flies behind you, you look at the Captain, practically planted in the mountain

"What's this? You're alive? Diane, The Serpent Sin!" You turn to grab the Captain, pulling him out of the rock.

"Captain..."

"Uhm? Hello!? I hate to break up your touching reunion, but I was in the middle of something!"

"Was it you?" You ask him.

"If you surrender that criminal, and the Silver-Eyed girl to me. I won't lay a finger on your or your—."

"Did you do this?" You turn your head toward him, gripping Gideon furiously.

"Easy now! Here's today's Helbram horoscope! You should refrain from any foolish or rash judgements! Your Gideon alone is no match for my Link!" You turn toward him, raising Gideon.

"Answer the question! DID YOU HURT THE CAPTAIN!!!" You swing Gideon's spike end at him, he starts dodging it, his life on the line with each swing. You raise Gideon high into the air.

"HRRAAAAAGGHHHH!!!" You slam Gideon into the ground.

"MOTHER EARTH, CATASTROPHE!" The ground splits into four sections, rock and gravel raising into the air violently. Nevermores fly toward Helbram, but they're struck down by rocks, screeching as the plummet.

"So this is a Sacred Treasure's power? Or rather the full power of a Sin when drawn forth by a Sacred Treasure." A landmass forms beneath you, high in the sky, you raise Gideon and slam it into the mass, sending it all plummeting back down to Remnant, creating a massive impact crater.

Minutes later...

Y/n P.O.V

"See? It's messed up huh?" Ban tells the girls.

"Yep." Yang says.

"HEYYY!!!" Diane screams out to Ban and the rest of Team RWBY.

"Diane!?" Ruby shouts out, she runs over toward Diane, with Ban and the rest of her team in tow. Diane unfolds her hand to reveal you to everyone.

"Hey... uh?" Diane rubs you against her face before putting you on the ground in front of Ruby.

"Melio—?" Ban rushes you and punches you in the face.

"That oughta do it. Had to pay you back for before." He tells you.

"Yeah, that's cool." You say lying in a pile of rock.

"We were so worried!!" Ruby and her team run toward you, Blake hugging you first.

"What's that for?" You ask her.

"You scared us." You decide to joke around a little.

"Hey Blake? Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" You quickly rub her cat ears under the bow.

"You really shouldn't hide who you are. Plus they're really cute." She blushes before breaking the hug. You all notice a certain someone walking toward you, with every student outside to witness this confrontation.

"Ozpin..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
53.5K 776 21
hated, abused, tortured... these things are normal for Y/n. Born in a world where the 99% of people has Sacred Gears, Devil fruits, Quirks, Semblance...
5.1K 47 7
Intro: Y/n is a rouge hunter that works as an assassin who eliminates bounties. He claims that he lives with an abusive family called the rose family...
7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...