Kaisa Yeh Ishq

By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Revision
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 11

1.4K 84 109
By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

The team was getting ready to head to the location Zara traced. Just as Krish loaded his gun and put it in a hoister on his thigh Siddharth spoke up.

"Madhav bhabhi kahan hain?" He asked

"Uska aur Ruhi ka paara chadha hua direct location pe hi milenge wo dono" He said as the team left after Aryan lied to Ishwari saying they have to visit the HQ for some paper work.

The team entered the building but was shocked to find every guard already taken down by someone. They were walking around when Aryan turned around and screamed coming face to face with a upside down hanging Yuvraj who was terribly beaten up.

(Aryan^)

"Iski to..." He said as he pushed him back for almost giving him a heart attack and a note fell down.

Tum logon ko horahi thi....der...isliye inki pooja hum dono ne karli.
                          ~ Mahi

The twins gulped down....the ladies were really angry. How in the world are they gonna handle them. Thinking all this the team returned to the mansion.

While the twins went to Ishwari to distract her so that Siddharth and Abhishek can easily take a unconsious Yuvraj to the basement. They find her preparing the lunch table as if a guest was arriving.

"Aai.....yeh sab kya hai??? koi aarha hai kya" Krish asked a Aryan poured himself a glass of water.

"Haan....tumhari hone wali patniyan" She said making Aryan spit the water he was drinking. She immediately rushed to him and started rubbing his back.

"Kya hua tu thik hai" She asked as Aryan nodded.

"Unka.....unka naam kya hai?" Krish asked thinking of what possibly Mahi will do with him once she gets to hear about this.

"Madhavi aur Radhika Bansal....bahot sundar aur sushil ladkiyan hain" She said as Aryan kept a hand on his face thinking of the chances of their girls killing them.

"Suniye...." All three turned around as Ishwari smiled while twins stood their in utter shock. Aryan rubbed his eyes reassuring himself he was not hellucinating.

"Tum..." The twins said in unison as the girls smiled at them.

"Tum jaante ho inhe?" Ishwari asked breaking the twins trance and dragging them back to reality.

"N...nahi....hum...in....inhe bhala...ke...kese janege" Krish stammered as Mahi gave him a flying kiss as Ishwari's back was towards her.

He stumbled back a bit only for Aryan to hold him and make him still.

"Mein hun Madhavi Bansal....aur yeh meri behen Radhika" Mahi as both of them  said joined their hands. The boys gave them a nervous smile as they started helping Ishwari.

Everyone one was sitting on the dinning table having lunch. Seeing everyone distracted with the food. A mischevious idea weaved in Mahi's head.

She slipped off her heel and ran her foot on Krish's leg. Making him choke on his food and start coughing up. She stiffled her laugh as he drank water while glaring at her.

"Beta mene ye tumse puchha to tha...lekin ek baar phir bhi tasali ke liye batado...tum log koi voilent job to nahi karte na" Ishawari asked.

"Nahi...aunty hum dono to collage ke baad bas ek partime job karte hain bakery mein. Hum komal kanya kahan marengi kisi ko" Mahi replied innocently.

Abhishek almost spat out the water he was drinking as the condition of the people they saw in the building this morning came back to him.

Zara lightlt patted his back and smiled at him. Megarth was observing the whole incidents and trying not to laugh out loud.

"Wese Krish us ladki ka naam kya tha....jo besharam tujhe bhagake le gayi..." Ishwari said.

"M....Mahi...Sharma aai" He said as Mahi's grip tightened on her fork. He gulped down seeing her angry.

'Aaj mein pitunga' He thought as Ishwari continued.

"Haan....Mahi. Ajib ladki hai wo...ek lakshan nahi hai ladkiyon wale haina"

"Haan aai"

"Are ladkiyan hoti hain nazuk si...ek ada ke saath aur ek wo hai....gundon ko piti phirti hai...ajib hai haina"

"Ji aai"

"Aur to aur use ye kaho to jawaab aur deti hai.....ye to besharmi wali baat hogayi haina"

"Ho aai"

"Upar se himat to itni hai ki ek ladke to ghar se bhaga liya....udand kahi ki...sahi kaha na"

"Bilkul aai"

Although he replied to everything Ishwari was saying but Krish knew that the consiquences of this will not be good for his health.

After the lunch was finished Ishwari went back to her room. Krish who was about to sneak away from there suddenly groaned in pain as someone caught his ear.

"Aaaa.....jaan dard ho rha hai" He said as Mahi twisted his ear. Everyone around them laughed at the scene.

"Mein besharam hoon haina" She said twisting his ear more.

"Aaa...nahi"

"Ladkiyon wala ek gun nahi hai mujhme haina"

"Nahi.....jaan.....chhodo dard ho rha hai" He said. Mahi let go of his ear and twisted his hand instead.

"Bhaagne ka plan to sirf mera tha....haina"

"Aaaaa....aaa.....nahi jaan" He said as Mahi gave his hand another twist and then let it go. Krish rubbed his wrist lightly as Mahi hmphed and left for her room followed by Ruhi.

"Tu thik hai?" Aryan said grabbing Krish's injured wrist.

"Ouch....kya kar rhe ho!?" Krish said pulling his hand back. The team went back to work with Mahi and Ruhi entertaning Ishwari from time to time.

"Madhav.....hosh aagya kamine ko" Siddharth said as Krish and Aryan ran in the basement followed by the whole team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 15.9K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...
374K 19.5K 55
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
18.8K 1K 61
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their probl...
12.9K 552 20
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...