Devil Come Husband(Completed)

By July_jasz

She is a savage and he is a devil in disguise. Let's see how they end up in a arrange marriage and live with... More

A calm before a storm
Devil in Disguise
Change over of life
A big day
A start
Haunted house
Dreams come true
Baby steps
Unexpected visit
Decision
First step
Expectation hurts
Book covers
His care
Prankster wife
Deal
celebration noteπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
caught red handed
punishment
A kiss
Mrs.Malhotra
Confession
Life of a Broken Soul
Loving her
Surprise
You are more than enough
Going back
Celebration noteπŸŽ‰
Mrs.Prankster
Punishment for whom?
Missing her blabbering
Who is he?
Infatuation or love
Pen and Ink Awards
Is this the end?
Letting her go?
Not so easily
Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra

Pregnant?

8.8K 315 45
By July_jasz

It's been a year since I updated the first chapter of this book.

Thank you so much everyone for reading and supporting this book.

Arjun pov:

After talking with Mr.Mehta, I sent him off and went to our room.

There Mrs.Arjun was sitting on the bed in an indian style and was looking like she was in an deep thinking.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention, she looked at me for a second and again went back to her thinkings.

So madam was still taking the punishment seriously.

I went and sat near her and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby girl come on talk to me" I whispered seductively on her ear while drawing circles on her waist.

"Pervert" she muttered under her breath.

Before I came with a good come back my stomach growled.

Shit I forgot to feed him.

I think nowadays I started talking more, side efects of having a talkative wife.

"You didn't eat? Did you?" She glared.

Finally she talked, thank god.

"How could I when my wife didn't gave me food and eat all by herself"

"Excuse me, I didn't eat everything I left something for you in the fridge"

"Even for the courtesy you didn't called me for lunch, Oh my god what a wife I got who don't even care about her husband" I said dramatically.

"I know I am a bad wife, you don't have to rub it on my face" she yelled angrily and tried to get up from my lap.

"Hey aha I just said that to annoy you, you and I both know you care for me more than I care for myself"

She smiled at me lovingly.

Oh my god her mood swings.

Wait she isn't pregnant? Is she?

A hard punch landed directly on my face.

"Ouchhhhh"

"Why so violent women?"

"Are you a stupid? How can I be pregnant when we didn't do that?"

Oh shit did I said that aloud.

Yes you did. Your wife isn't a mind reader.

" What we didn't do? " I teased her.

" If you are thinking I am shy to talk about that then I am telling you, you were wrong, We didn't make love right then how can I be pregnant? Huh?"

"Such a blunt and bold women you are"

" Is that a compliment?"

" If you want you can take it as one."

"Then a complement it is,Come on let's go and feed your stomach some food" she then dragged me to our kitchen and served me dinner.

During the dinner she didn't talk much,only talk when I asked her something.

"What happened aha? Is something bothering you? Tell me what is it?"

"Mmmmm, according to my knowledge the two married people who was in love will do the deed then why are we didn't do it yet"

"So much eager to do that deed, are we? Huh" I smirked.

"Heyyy stop embarassing me, I just asked out of curiosity. And don't you dare try to cheat on me because you won't like the conceqences"she told in her warning tone.

I chuckled.

I too want to make her fully mine but was waiting for a perfect time.

"Don't worry Ahana I won't cheat on you never ever, you trust me right? Moreover I know you wouldn't live without me and you will end your life if I do something like that"

"Keep on dreaming mister, why should I end my life if you cheat on me, it has to be you who have to die if you don't then I will kill you for sure" she smirked.

"Ok ok let's end this topic" I raised my hands in surrender.

Ahana pov:

It's been a month since Aditya came to our home. He called me many times during this past one month.

He told me he love me and he said I love him too from my childhood. I was shocked was an understatement because no one knows I loved him except my diary.

I wish to close his chapter as soon as possible and I didn't tell arjun about him till now.

But whenever Aditya came to visit arjun regarding the project he makes sure to come to my cabin to annoy me and thank god arjun didn't saw that.

The main reason I didn't tell arjun about Aditya is because I didn't get a correct chance to tell him, he is very busy these days and he even went to business trip for 3 weeks and I think Aditya too went with him as he didn't grace his presence in my cabin.

Note my sarcasm.

After arjun came from a business trip, I am having a feeling that he is being distant with me and was avoiding me. He even didn't called me after a week of his business trip.

Whenever I tried to talk to him he just said " I am busy ahana ".

Yes he was no longer calling me baby girl and was staying in his study during night.

There is something off with him.

Did aditya badmouthed about me and my feelings towards him in the past to arjun?.

Even if he said something like that why should arjun believe him blindly and behave like this. He should have asked me.

I think this issue was getting more serious. I have to talk to him. It's now or never.

Arjun was now currently working in his study room.

I first thought of knocking the door but when I know the reply already, "Ahana I am busy" I mimicked his voice.

Oh my god it sounds funny 🤣.

I barged into his study.

"What?" He yelled.

Arrogant Chimpanzee. (Who are all missing this nickname)

"Why are you behaving like this?" I asked calmly.

"How I am behaving?"

"You very well know what I am talking about, tell me did I do something wrong?, I am sorry but please talk normally" I pleaded, it was unlike me.

He didn't reply anything and was continuing his work.

Silence silence silence.

"Do you even care for me? You know what I did in the last 3 weeks? You didn't even talk to me after you came from business trip. You didn't even call me after a week of your business trip, do you know how much I am worried about you? Do you even know you have a wife at home? Do you even love me? Or do you have any affairs behind my back" I shouted.

Shit what I had asked in my anger.

His face was looking like he will spit fire.

"You are questioning my love when you are the one who was having affair behind my back" his eyes shows instant regret after saying those words.

I hope he didn't mean what he said.

My tears were falling down from my eyes freely.

"You don't trust me? Do you?"

Now I am clear that aditya must had badmouthed about me but still he should have asked me before coming to a conclusion.

Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose and trust is the hardest thing in the world to get back.

Author's note:

A cliffhanger 😜. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I don't think I give justice to this chapter. I am very insecure to update this chapter.

Please tell me is this chapter ok?

Better days are coming for the world and for our aharjun also.

Please do comment and vote 😁.

With love,
Jasz💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

201K 8K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
45.1K 2.7K 48
Divya Singh: Owner of Nalini enterprise. Fierce, stubborn, loving (until provoked) Whipped his life. ; Aryan Malik: Owner of Malik corporation. Dang...
134K 4.8K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
4.4M 227K 151
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...