Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
The Worst Nightmare
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
EAT YOU OUT
SAY MY NAME
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
THE PROPOSAL
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
LOVE IS A LIE
BROKEN SOULS

MULTI BILLIONAIRE

6.4K 164 3
By godsdevil2597

Cecilia

"OK, Cecy baby, don't cry, I am on my way. Be strong babe, nothing is gonna happen to Freya, I am coming." carol assured me, but I don't know how long can I take this, it's just hard seeing my baby sister fighting for her life and I don't know a damn thing of what to do. I am scared.

"Ms. Storms your sister has very low hemoglobin and this is not good for her condition." Dr. James stated his concern.

"Oh me and Freya have the same blood type. Take mine, just don't let anything happen to her." I wanted to be strong but I couldn't as my tears rolled from my eyes. Dr. James wiped off my tears with his thumb and said its OK nothing's gonna happen to my sister and also told me it gets better. He was so kind and a perfect gentleman. He smiled and said a nurse will come to take my blood.

Not a minute later a nurse came and took me to the room for drawing blood. "Excuse me miss can you take off your shirt please" the nurse said. I looked down at my attire I just wore a plain white turtle neck shirt with full sleeves paired with black jeans. She can't draw my blood with my shirt on, so I removed it and now I am only in my brasserie. I nodded at her and she started with her work. I just sat there on the bed beside my sister thinking about how could I possibly get 2 million.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Theodore

I woke up late this morning usually I am not a tardy guy but yes I had a little too much to drink yesterday at the club my friend,Frank took me which is sort of a strip club. He is nagging me for years that he so nicely put it as " You have been a stuck up little bitch and need to get laid ASAP," his exact words. I adore frank but sometimes I feel why had I been friends with him thinking hard about my life decisions. As much as he annoys me to the depths of my core, he is the closest one I could call my family. We were friends since we were 7 and still, we are so intact and inseparable until he opens his not-so-small mouth.

"Frank you idiot, you said it was a club" I shouted at him seeing the so-called club is filled with women who were naked and with not even a piece of cloth on. When I looked around, there were people fucking what the actual hell!

"Loosen up a little bit princess don't be such a prude, daddy is gonna show you a real good time." he smirked and I hit him right on his nose not too gently.

"Damn okay okay tell me when was the last time you had a good fuck," he asked me, covering his now bloody nose. "I don't have to discuss my sex life with you," I yelled at him.

"See I knew it, u can't even remember it, I know u have this multi-billionaire company that u have to take care of, but you forgot to live your life dude. You work your ass off all week, you eat or should I say drink only coffee all day and alcohol at night, and don't get me started on your sleepless nights. I know you have this ambition to be always on top, but dude you are at the top of the freaking Burj Khalifa, the wealthiest man in the entire world, yet you are not happy nor satisfied. I can't see you like this bro. You don't even talk to me anymore, now also I had to literally drag your assiduous ass out. I really miss you man. "he said as disappointment is evident in his eyes.

Frank Lachowski

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Yes, it is true I am the world's top billionaire and had been for 3 years now which was an accomplishment like the Guinness records put it as I, Theodore Hudson was the youngest one to reach this milestone when I was still 23, now I am 26.  I had started this company, Hudson Inc. from scratch when I was just 21 years old fresh out of the university.

I was an orphan and I used to live with a foster family, Hudsons took me in on my 6th birthday and they would treat me like scum that they took in out of pity. At first, they were very nice or that's what I thought until a year later they were blessed with a baby girl and from then my life became, well shitty.

I used to study hard so that I can get out of this house and I worked part-time at a garage near my school and the old man is great, he was like a grandpa to me. When I had bagged a full scholarship at the Oxford University, I left my home and they were more than willing to get rid of me.

Frank used to be our neighbour Lachowski's kid who was the only one who knows about how my family treats me. He was like an anchor to me because if it was not for him I would have gone crazy. He is a rich spoilt brat and he took everything for granted except me I still don't know why he wants to be friends with me, my foster parents weren't rich nor poor but I for sure was a poor kid till my college, but I am grateful for his friendship.

Frank and I, used to eat, talk, sleep, and literally everything we did were together except for studies. While I study he used to party and party a lot. When I got to the Oxford he insisted his parents that he would also like to go with me and they were very willing. I always envied his relationship with his parents but at least I got him.

He was the playboy of the campus and I am a nerd but as I was good-looking and was his friend all thought of me as a brooding geek guy which I was fine by, but it also got me so much unwanted attention mainly from the ladies. They all used to surround me like how ants would sweets, they used to whisper around me saying" Nerds do it better", Back then it used to be a trend I suppose, but I couldn't care less. Because I only had one Dream and that is what got me here. After completion of my college, I was so excited to go to my home but to my disappointment, my family moved out and didn't even cared to tell me.

I went to the garage I used to work for and he was more than excited for my arrival, he had actual tears when he saw me. He had given me his garage as he had no children.

I got so many placement offers from my university, the most prestigious companies but I was not into it. I want to make a name for myself. I didn't want to work for no one but myself. I don't want to wait for my paycheck but give one. I had given my everything into the garage, developed it and now here we are after 5 yrs, from a petty small town garage to a esteemed multi-billionaire company. This all hard work has made me distant from any relations and also arrogant. Why wouldn't I be, this is afterall solely me. While frank is managing his dad's fashion emporium, not losing his playboy attitude, so here we are.

Sure once I put my head into something I forget everything around me. I won't eat most of the times. I suffer from insomnia so I basically drink myself to sleep.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

"Frank I am sorry, you are right I have been on this project lately and had completely shut down the world around me. This is a very important project to me but not more than you so what's say let's get drunk." I told him as I downed my vodka shot.

"Dude if it's that important to you, you better go we can meet up some other time."

"What the fuck are you saying, you know this damn project is worthless if it makes my Frankie upset. The project can wait but for now, let's do this are you in or what?"

He jumped and hugged me tightly, If someone sees us like this they would think we were definitely in a relationship. I laughed at the thought." I love you my soulmate, now let's get dirty " he sang and we downed almost 8 shots now.

I am drunk but I can manage as this is what I basically do as my dear friend had very agreeably put it. I am here trying to stay sober while he goes with one of the girls in the club." I missed u too" I whispered as he faded into a room. He also sent a girl for me to you see to "pleasure me".

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Now I am late for my office and my head is like lava erupting inside and could be exploded at any time. " Baby ooh yaah,you like that, ooh uuh uuhh" my friend here is moaning in his sleep as if he didn't have enough last night. I left a note and his keys saying I am leaving for my meeting.

The project as I uttered not so important to Frank is what I have been working on for like 3 months and today is the day it needs to get finalized with the investors and guess what, it's way past the meeting time so I called my p. A Linda to reschedule it and she was surprised as it was my 1st time being late but I didn't need to explain it to her.

She is the 5th P A this year and I am already this close to fire her. Yeah, everyone thinks I am ruthless and they call me Demon, Truly I am. Men fear me, rich men always annoy me like fucking rats to get me to invest in their companies or be partners with them while offering everything they have, desperate little shits. Women, what can I say my good looks just let them drop their panties only from my mere stare, whores. This is all business nothing more, nothing less because I stopped caring about anyone's feelings but my own, and I won't tolerate any mistakes that will harm my company even in the slightest.

As I was heading to my company in my recently bought blue Bugatti in my blue Armani suit on Frank called me " Dude do you know where my pants are?I don't think I came with them last night, Aaah! shit this hangover is killing me" he groaned. "Haa finally u are awake, u idiot indeed u only came with your boxers last night just wear something from the closet, and I should have the aspirin in my bathroom closet knock yourself out" I roared at him.

"well my friend thanks for everything that you had done for me but tell me did u get any last night, the girl I sent u she was hot right" he had to ask that when I am worried here about my project he was still stuck up with that bitch.

"Seriously frank, shut up! I am late to my meeting bcoz of you which I hadn't done in my 5yrs career but u only care about that slut".

"OK big boy I am outta here but one last question".

"This better be good frank".

"How many times did u fuck her?" That was my last ounce of patience.I am gonna strangle him. I was just about to yell at him when a girl unexpectedly stepped in front of my car.

"shit".

I just wanted to convey how our demon became like how he is now. all the struggles. And Sry for updating late I know I said it was going to be once a week but got a little distracted. So to make up for that another part is gonna be updated soon wait for it.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
156K 2.9K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
137K 4.5K 40
*Completed but Unedited* _________________________________________________________________________________ I once saved a man. I found him bleeding i...