Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X...

Por CountFreedLaurent

Ushijima Wakatoshi, an Alpha known for being one of the Top Aces in Japan. Once a Captain of the Shiratorizaw... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick Fun Facts
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not Important Notice LMAO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.5
'Another Story' Announcement
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Short Special Chapter - When the Eagle Realize Things

Chapter 32

2K 83 8
Por CountFreedLaurent

Chapter 32 : The Tops are messy (Not as much as the Bottoms though)

"Papa! Papa! Teach me how to make a ball Boom!"

Wakatoshi turned his head to his son, Akihiko, who asked him to teach him things about volleyball every time the kid finds his dad free. Wakatoshi can't even say no to the kids cause one, he loves seeing his son hooked on volleyball too (not that he doesn't like the idea of his son going to a different path from him and Shoyo). And two, Aki is his son, simple as that.

Wakatoshi's stoic expression became warm, smiling to the kid "Okay. I'll give you a toss and I'd like you to jump as high as you can..." He moved behind his son to guide Aki's arm "Move your arm like this and then smash the ball as hard as you can. Got it?"

Akihiko looked determined and seriously stared at his father and nods "Mhm! I'll try my best, Papa!"

Wakatoshi suddenly remembered how Shoyo looked at him back in highschool when they first met. Well, look at that. My son inherited Shoyo's look when serious and determined to do something.

Wakatoshi  knelt on Akihiko's level and gave the ball to the kid. "Toss the ball to me and I'll set for-"

"Let me do it, Ushijima san."

Kageyama rushed to them and knelt down "I'm a setter. I'll set for you!" the raven urged the kid to toss the ball to him.

Wakatoshi's teammates looked at the scene, dumbfounded.

He even goes all out just to set a ball to a kid. Wow.

Wakatoshi moved aside, watching the scene unfold. Akihiko tossed the ball to Kageyama and the raven gave a perfect set for the kid.

Wow great. He can even do a perfect mock toss for a kid.

But everyone was shocked when they saw Akihiko jumped and spiked the mall few meters away from them. And  then they heard a loud smash.

Okay. That's messed up. One, he jumped higher than a normal child can, and smashed the ball harder than we ever expected. There's no fucking way that any kid in his age can do that!

Then the team looked at Wakatoshi and they saw how wide the brunette smiled.

He's raising a monster! What do we expect from the son of two monsters?

Wakatoshi turned to his bag to get his phone. He's about to call Shoyo but he's phone rang. "Hello, my love. How is your day?"

"Perfectly fine. How about you? I actually called to check on you and Akihiko there." Shoyo said in reply

He calls Akihiko to him and said "I'll open the camera, let's video call"

When Shoyo finally appeared on the screen, Akihiko immidiately said "Dada! Look I have my own uniform! I look exactly like Papa now!"

"Oh yeah, baby. Now I'd like you to wear ours too!"

"I wanna have uniform like yours too, Dada!"

"Yeah, of course I'll get you one. But answer me first, how are you there with Papa? Have you caused any trouble?"

Akihiko shook his head "No Dada! I'm a good boy. I only made fun of Uncle Meanieyama a little." then the kid chuckled

"That's cool. Wakatoshi, are you fine with Akihiko there? I know he's a bit too hyper at times but..."

"I'm doing fine, my love. And everyone loves him here. So even if he does being like what you said, no one mind as long as they get to play with him."

"Okay. Well I also want to tell you I'll be going to the party, Sugawara san organized for me later. And I know you are coming to yours too. I just want to let you know."

Wakatoshi nods "Okay. I'll bring our son to my mom's place. My mom wants to be with him. She said she missed him a lot."

"Okay! Tell her I said Hi! I'll be going back to practice, bye bye Toshi! I love you!"

"Love you too, my dearest Shoyo. See you!"

Shoyo hung up with a flying kiss. Making Wakatoshi flustered. And everyone saw that, making them tease him.

"Hey, Are you ready for your party tonight?" Kageyama asked him. The raven is finally okay around him, now that he is engaged with Shoyo.

"Yes. Kuroo always send me reminders so I'll never forget that it will be tonight."

"Oh okay. But I guess you should expect something unexpected tonight. Especially it was organized by that rooster head"

"I heard your former captain helped too. So i think we'll be fine."

"Well still, even if Daichi san helped, Thats rooster head can still slip a trick or two."

"Okay. I'll remember that "

Their coach finally called them and they go back to practice. Wakatoshi stil flustered about Shoyo's flying kiss.

~~~

Wakatoshi is so drunk. He's still conscious though about his surroundings.

Like Tsukishima and Kageyama fighting over who's dumb and dumber (which everyone knows the answer)

Terushima, Daichi and Kuroo are dirty dancing like male strippers (He didn't know how Kuroo made Daichi dance like that too) and Bokuto only cheered them on, clinging his arm around Iwaizumi (Bokuto sometimes calls Iwaizumi, Kaashi)

Lev and Semi just talked to each other and rants about how their boyfriend's sometimes harsh to them. (One's physically and one's verbally)

Sakusa is in the far corner mumbling 'I have to get away from this germs. Why am I here anyway? Just to suffer on these germs' presence?"

Osamu just laughs at Sakusa saying 'You suffer with a germ everyday though? Hello? Tsumu?'

The only non-chaotic group are Asahi, Reon and Hirugami, who only sat there in silence. Watching the night unfolds.

Wakatoshi who sat beside Iwaizumi just kept silent. He's thinking about leaving his own party when he heard his phone beeped a notification.

And when he opened his message, he saw Shoyo sent a video message.

And what he saw made him extremely horny.

He saw Shoyo on the screen (probably in  a rooftop), jerking his dick while fingering his whole. He heard Shoyo moaned 'Toshi please!' that was heard by Iwaizumi. Realizing this, Wakatoshi immidiately turned his phone off. Iwaizumi looked at him, wide eyed but didn't comment anything.

"I- I don't hear anything. I really don't!" Iwaizumi said while putting his hands on his ears "I really don't!"

Wakatoshi was flustered but sighed in relief. 'Good thing, only Iwaizumi heard it. If anyone else did, I'll be damned.'

Wakatoshi rushed to the comfort room and washed his face. Then entered a cubicle.

I can't take this anymore. Shoyo what did you do to me?

~~~

Morning came and Wakatoshi found himself lying on th floor.

Kuroo and Bokuto hugged both of Daichi's arms while sleeping on the table.

Terushima staggered to get to the comfort room, and they heard him vomited inside the comfort room, making Sakusa shivered and mumbled 'ew'

Osamu walked out of the door with Semi saying they'll buy something for hangover.

The non-chaotic trio, Asahi, Reon, and Hirugami looked fine, fixing some of the mess everyone made.

Wakatoshi opened his phone and tried to call Shoyo. But the red head didn't answered. Is he okay?

He tried to call him again but Shoyo still didn't answered. A few minutes after he received a text message from Shoyo saying "Oh. I'm sorry. My friend gave this phone to me and I'm just bringing this phone back to the owner. I'll just tell the owner to call you back?"

He frowned. How could Shoyo lose his phone?

Unknown to him, Shoyo was now facing a very embarrassing situation. Not only about the video last night but also his friends' chaos.

🦅🍊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

150K 5.3K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
410K 13.1K 55
Izuku Midoriya is an omega with a very unique quirk and an even rarer ability. Katsuski Bakugou is an Alpha with a very explosive personality and a...
362K 9.4K 12
Tobio Kageyama isn't alone now. But with the current flow of things, he's not so sure anymore and gets insecure. Given the situation, Shouyo Hinata h...
353K 11.5K 60
- Completed - After a devastating match against Aoba Johsai, Hinata ventured alone for who knows how many hours. He then decided to go to a bar and i...