Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"

900 19 0
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED

One month later

*Veronica POV* 

"I fucking miss him" I sighed drinking the shot I'd poured myself. We were at the club tonight it had been a while since we had gone out without fearing of dying. A week after being back Lorenzo left with Dan to go on their own mission to sort out the guard issue he had. 

"I miss sex" Kat joined in with my negative ass. Amy however wasn't with us tonight she had a boyfriend. One she could have sex with. Kat agreed to help me run the club tonight since I was too tired from being at the restaurant all day. After being back I changed the way the restaurant ran, I now had the chance to make it in to a chain. I wanted to open another one in the city before extending it out. We've been booked up until June opening a new restaurant while we're still thriving could either make or break the business. I'm hoping the later.

"I miss hearing him say dirty things in Italian" I swallowed another shot. We were in the office drinking our lonely asses away. 

"I miss hearing dirty things in Spanish" Kat laughed moving on the floor. She laid on her back looking up at the ceiling her eyes closed. 

"Apuesto a que te ves tan bien desnudo" 

(I bet you look so good naked)

I watch Kat let out a very clearly fake moan.

"Keep talking dirty to me V" I laughed before talking again.

"Tus largas piernas-"

(Your long legs) I had to stop I needed to laugh. 

"Come on V it's been a long month" I took the bottle and shot glass with me to the floor. I set them next to her pouring her a shot then one for myself. 

"Compra un juguete, no soy mi hermano" 

(Buy a toy, I'm not my brother) 

"Right there" Kat moaned louder clearly not understanding me. 

"Puta" I mumbled closing my eyes feeling sick. 

"That one I know, Dan calls me that when I-"

"Nope, no, stop" I felt too dizzy from the tequila to get up. 

"Too much V?" I let out a groan rolling on to my front. 

I felt myself falling asleep when I heard his voice, it was as if he was with us in the room. 

"I told you not to leave them with the club" I needed to roll over. I kept repeating the instruction until I found some kind of strength. 

"I didn't think they would drink it dry" they were both back alive. Yaay party, I did it I rolled over. 

"Enzo" I called out. No reply. I heard him he was here. 

"Dan?" I questioned but nothing. Kat and I sat up at the same time trying to get set to close the club like we had done every Friday since being back. Standing up I gripped on to the desk feeling the alcohol rush to my head. 

"Kat I think I'm too drunk" I muttered thinking about the voices I heard. My eyes watered up blurring my vision slightly. 

"I can't get up can you close alone?" I looked down to see her on her back again. I'll have to come back up for her. I took the water bottle I had on the desk drinking as much as I could before I got the keys set to go downstairs. I looked at the office door to see to figures stood holding in their laughter. Their eyes shining with the tears they had from wanting to laugh so hard watching us being clueless.

"Enzo" I screamed running at him. I fucking knew I had heard him. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body clinging on to him tight. His hands on my ass holding me close to him, I pressed kisses all over his face. My fingers traced over his face he had a couple scratches and a bruise but it would all heal. I knew not to ask too much about what they did because I knew I would probably would hate the answers. I let him fight and put an end to his demons, it was all for us so we could have our future. I just hoped it all would become worth it. I breathed in his scent the smell of sandalwood and tobacco, fuck I've missed him. 

"Kat get up" I called out for her. I knew she wouldn't want to miss this moment. 

"I'll get her home" Danny said walking over to a snoring Kat. 

"I'll see you tomorrow" Danny said.

"Why tomorrow?" I pipped up. 

"We're going to have a little party at the diner to celebrate the end of everything" Danny explained.

"Kat and I have eaten breakfast there most mornings since you guys left, we probably funding the place with the amount of food we've eaten" the guys laugh knowing how much us girls ate especially when stressed. I think I gained some weight but I feel like there's a fun way I'm about to lose it all. 

"We'll meet you there tomorrow" Danny said before he left us. 

"Bye" I called out watching him leave with Kat in his arms. I dropped down from Lorenzo but held on to his hand wanting to feel his touch. 

"We should lock up, I want get you out of this dress as soon as I can" Lorenzo's free hand ran down my neck to my breasts following the deep plunge neckline. I felt his breath on my neck as he leaned down to me. 

"Kiss me" I begged missing his lips on my skin kissing, biting and marking me. 

"Let's go" He whispered kissing behind my ear softly. I happily let him lead me back downstairs to a now very empty club, the only people left was the bouncers working tonight which included Liam and Levi. 

"We kept her alive for you man" Levi said sending a wink my way. I knew this man just wanted trouble. 

"We kept her blood pumping if you know what I mean" Liam added making it even worse. Lorenzo without thinking twice threw a knife from behind the bar used to cut limes in to Liam's shoulder. 

"Seriously? It was a fucking joke" Liam groaned while Levi pulled out the knife it hadn't gone too deep, it would stop bleeding with enough pressure on it. 

"Don't make stupid jokes" I defended Lorenzo. 

"You're only defending him because you want to get fuck-" Levi covered his brother's mouth. 

"I'm sure to make that happen, thank you for your concern" Lorenzo snapped throwing the keys to Levi.

"Lock up" he instructed taking my hand we walked to the exit. 

"I have to make sure she gets what she wants tonight isn't that right Liam?" Lorenzo smirked I tugged his hand pulling him out with me.  

Lorenzo held me against him helping me not tumble over, the fresh air helped the alcohol I had kick in. I started to shake feeling the cold for the first time in hours, Lorenzo stopped us a few feet from the apartment building. 

"I'm cold, please don't stop" I shivered Lorenzo shrugged his jacket off. I happily put it on even if we were only a few feet away I wanted warmth now. 

"Don't start begging it's a little early for that sweetheart" Lorenzo followed me in to the building. We rushed to our apartment wanting to stay out the cold. I opened the door throwing the keys in to the bowl next to the door, Lorenzo locked the door securing it. I dropped his jacket to the floor dramatically trying to be sexy, I slowly pulled down the dress until I was only in a black thong. 

"S-s-shower" Lorenzo stuttered out I smirked watching him get closer to me until I felt his breath on my skin. 

"Are you saying I smell Enzo?" I asked unbuttoning his shirt for him. 

"Not at all princess, I just think a shower would help get you sober faster" 

"I'm fine" I knelt down looking up through my lashes I bit my bottom lip unzipping his slacks. Lorenzo held the his belt wrapped around his hands, I could picture the belt wrapped around my wrists like handcuffs. I licked my bottom lip at the image of his hands around my neck squeezing it as he was deep inside me. 

"Enzo" I horsed out my mouth was dry at my thirsty thoughts. I tugged his white Calvin's down releasing his throbbing cock.

"Princess" I moved forward licking from the base of his cock up to the tip.

"Daddy" I gasped his hand on my chin tilting my head up to him. I felt his cock rest on my lips a smirk on his as he watched me. Lorenzo moved his cock up and down my lips until his hand dropped from my chin. I parted my lips wanting his cock in my mouth but he pulled away walking to the bedroom, I got up running after him. I got the room hearing the shower on I walked in to see him under the shower head.

"I told you shower but you wanted to be a little slut first" I rolled my eyes at his words. I got in to the shower with him letting the water soak me. 

"It's been a month Enzo"

"I know how long it's been Ronnie" 

"Then fuck me like you've missed me" I snapped. I wanted him to tie me to the bed all weekend. I wanted him. All of him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 24.4K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
77.4K 2.3K 33
Six months ago, Evie ran away from Kai when both of them were most vulnerable. Ever since then she's been trying to move on, heartbroken but hopeful...
80.4K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
228K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...