Male reader x one piece

Av ddxcrr

You are Monkey D. Luffy's identical twin brother instead of being a pirate you instead became a marine. Mer

prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
question
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 1

22K 382 164
Av ddxcrr

Luffy was going to out to sea to become a pirate but first he punched the sea king that ate Shanks arm and y/n was with the others waving luffy good bye the village chief was angry at luffy and ace becoming Pirates buy was happy that y/n wasn't becoming one because he's becoming a marine and was waiting for Garp to pick him up in a few days from now.

Village chief: I can't believe those two will become trouble makers.

Makino: don't worry I'm sure they'll be fine.

Y/n: yeah Ace left me and luffy when he was 17 and now me and luffy are now 17 and he has a head start to his dream.

Village chief: Still I'm glad your becoming a marine and not a pirate.

Y/n: My path is different from my brother's but we will meet again but not as brother's but as rivals.

Makino: It's sad to see good brothers fighting against each other but I still can't believe I won't see you guys again.

Y/n: Don't worry luffy and ace won't be around here very often but I'll promise to visit you when I have the chance.

Makino: I hope so.

Dadan: I'll see next time kid. Don't die out there.

Y/n: I won't dadan. Thanks for the memories.

Dadan: No problem kid.

A few days have passed and garps ship has docked and a few marines were following him.

Y/n: hey grandpa you here to pick me up?

Garp: yes and I would like you to meet  these two young man. This is Coby and helmeppo, and kids this is my other grandson Y/n.

Coby: Wow! You look like Luffy-san!

Helmeppo: Are you his twin?

Y/n: Yeah I'm his twin brother.

Coby: Amazing!

Helmeppo: This is so cool seeing an identical twin in person.

Garp: Ready y/n?

Y/n: Of course I am grandpa.

Coby: I can't wait for this!

Y/n and Garp rode on his ship and sailed to the marine base where Sengoku was visiting.

Garp: Hey Sengoku I want you to meet my grandson!

Sengoku: huh? so you've caught straw hat?

Garp: No this is his twin brother y/n.

Y/n: Nice to meet you.

Sengoku: God damnit Garp I thought you've caught straw hat.

Garp: Sorry.

Y/n: So what about my brother?

Sengoku: Your brother is becoming more of a Trouble maker like your grandpa over there.

Y/n: Well you can't expect their to be someone in our family to be sensible.

Sengoku: Yeah I should have now what was going to happen. Anyways are you becoming a marine?

Y/n: yeah i'm becoming a marine i have a different path than my brother but it doesn't mean we won't greet each other when we see each other in the battlefield.

Sengoku: please don't become a mini garp junior.

Garp: Hey!

Y/n: no promises.

Sengoku: I will die either by garps hands or the avalanche of paper work.

???: Um excuse me.

???: i'm here to apply as a marine.

Garp: Wow you look like a mini tashigi.

???: You mean my sister? yes she applied a few years ago.

Y/n: Hello my name is y/n. what's yours?

Maya: my name is maya nice to meet you.

Garp: Yeah, yeah. by the way don't you have a sword?

Maya: No i can't afford one unlike my sister.

Y/n: Hey grandpa goku do you have any sword in here or not

Sengoku: Yes there is...Wait grandpa goku?!

Garp: Hahahahahaha...!!!

Sengoku: It's not funny garp!

Garp: It's not? Then it's Hilarious!

Sengoku: Ugh...there at the hall pass the court yard.

Y/n: Thanks grandpa goku. Come on maya let's take a look!

Sengoku: I'm not a grandpa!

Maya: Okay let's go!

Coby: Wow it's like i'm with luffy again.

Sengoku: Garp Stop Laughing!

Garp: Bwahahahaha...You may look young but to him your like me.

Sengoku: Shut Up!

With y/n

Y/n: So your sister is a marine? where is she?

Maya: I don't know i only know she's with a man name Smoker.

Y/n: You mean captain smoker?

Maya: you know him?

Y/n i never met the guy but he was in the list of promotion in my grandpas boat.

Maya: Really that's cool.

Y/n: Yeah. here we are.

Y/n open the door and saw a room full of guns, swords and cannons alike.

Y/n: Let see if they have a katana here.

Maya: Okay.

Maya and y/n search the entire room until they found two katana.

Maya: I call this one!

Maya: Wow it's so pretty!

Y/n: That just leaves me with this one i guess.

Y/n: Why is this one made from copper?

Maya: It's rare to see a copper katana. all the katanas are steel or even iron but copper is a rare one.

Y/n: Well guess i'm lucky...sort of?

Maya: Yeah maybe your right. do you want to spar with me for a minute.

Y/n: Sure it doesn't hurt to try.

Y/n and Maya went to the court yard and began to spar y/n was rookie in using swords but he had some good form while maya was experience and landed blow after blow good thing y/n is a devil fruit user or it would have gone south.

Maya: Your a devil fruit user aren't you?

Y/n: Yes i am, why?

Maya: i was asking cause your body suddenly turned into candy syrup.

Y/n: Yeah cause i ate the ame ame no mi while my brother ate the gomu gomu no mi so we have different powers and we made different techniques.

Maya: Like what?

Y/n: I'll show you. Ame Ame no: Sticky Geyser!

y/n planted his hand on the ground and made a candy syrup geyser but it was boiling hot and it harden over time.

Maya: That's one sweet devil fruit. no pun intended.

Y/n: Yeah it is.

Coby: So cool!

Helmeppo: Now that's cool.

Garp: See he's a natural.

Sengoku: well if he use it in a crowded area then he'll accidentally hit someone by accident.

Garp: Don't worry they be trained by me and they become the best marine imaginable.

Sengoku: I hope so.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.5K 363 14
What if Monkey D Garp had another son named Monkey D Tiger? Join the adventures of Monkey D Kai as he joins his brother Monkey D Luffy on his advent...
3.1K 226 6
In which a talented, young Captain asks his horse: "Bepo, am I gay?" . . . BACK FROM HIATUS The story will have darker parts too, I'm changing some o...
534K 17.2K 94
(Y/N) (L/N) has always been treated like a monster. It could be because he ate something called a Devil Fruit, or because there's something weird tha...
189 9 12
A one piece fanfiction set in its own universe but with another cast. The characters are mostly based of my friends and loved ones. Instead of follo...