BOOM! [TNT INNIT AU] DISCONTI...

De AspensWorldz

In this au tommy is able to create tnt with his hands, and set them off without a flint n steel. He can also... Mais

Techno's place.
Private speaking.
Plans ruined.
Into the ocean.
Drainage.
Micheals missing.
Tommyinnit.
HOLY SHIT??
LMFAO

Plans. (Short)

3.5K 98 9
De AspensWorldz

Disclaimer! This story will contain lots of mentions of blood and gore so if you dont like that please click off. I will not be putting any ships into the story :) enjoy the story!
.
.
.
.
(TOMMY POV)
I had slipped on dark blue gloves to protect my hands from the explosions i can create. All it took was just one small thing of tnt to blow up my hands. I set off for l'manburg in the freezing cold. I reached l'manburg and looked down at the crater of what was left. I stared and stared.
"Its all gone.. its really all gone!"
I couldnt contain the overwhelming excitement and almost burst out laughing hysterically. L'manburg was finally gone. I wonder where tubbo is.
As i set off to find tubbo, i bumped into a wandering ghost. Ghostbur.
"Hi tommy!"
"Hey ghostbur.."
"Where are you going?"
"...nowhere, ghostbur."
"Oh ok! Well have fun!"
I watched as the happy ghost floated away and went on. I walked to snowchester to see tubbo sitting with ranboo. Ranboo. I hate him. He stole my best friend. I walked over to them and pretended to be energetic and excited.
"Hey tubbo!"
"And- oh hey tommy!"
"Hello tommy"
I walked over cautiously and sat down beside tubbo.
"What are you guys doing?"
"Just waiting for foolish, why?"
"Oh, nothing im just bored"
I could tell ranboo was uneasy.
"You ok ranboo?"
"Yeah why?"
"...nothing. Im gonna leave to technos house, ill see you guys later."
"Oh, bye tommy!"
"..bye."

I left. Finally. That ranboo guy, he knows im acting doesnt he. Ill get rid of him soon, maybe ill even get rid of snowchester.. soon. But first, i gotta get to technos house for potions and weapons. All i have to do is steal them, not a big deal afterall. Techno is my brother.

309 words!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...