𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙮 | gojo s.

بواسطة BUNGEEMUM

a playboy, they say. a womanizer, they say. he fucks women even at school, they say. to me, he's poison. some... المزيد

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
:3
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
bonus chapter ! - hbd gojo :)
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

25

3.6K 132 141
بواسطة BUNGEEMUM

Brittany Tucker.

Ever since the class started, you can't help but think about her. Nobara was no help because she kept on stating some possible reasons on Gojo's suspension for you while in class.

"...or maybe, he still kept in contact with her?" Nobara asked without hesitation.

You took in a deep breath, trying to focus your attention on your professor talking in front. You gave her a side eye glance, mouthing the words: "We'll see."

Eventually the class ended, which made Nobara jump and gather her stuffs in a hurry. While you watch her move in a rush, she noticed and stopped, raising an eyebrow at you. She cocked her head to the side, "What are you waiting for?" she asked in an obvious tone.

Shaking your head, you slung your bag on your shoulder. Megumi and Yuji walked to your table, waiting for you to stand. The four of you strode out of the room, but Nobara was slightly more eager to know more about the incident earlier so she walked faster than the three of you.

You admit you were nervous to find out what happened. You just can't say that in front of them, because who are you in Gojo's life, really?

Some guys that you immediately recognized as Gojo's friends appeared at the corner, turning to the direction where you were. Gojo wasn't there with them. Yuji probably saw them too, so when they passed by, he walked up to them.

Minutes later, he jogged to where you guys are. "Well?" Nobara eagerly asked. You gripped your bag, anticipating for whatever information he got. Megumi however, was quiet beside you.

"They said he went home afterwards. Satoru didn't have the chance to tell them the reason why. They just know Brittany probably was the reason he got suspended." Yuji informed.

So it really was true that he got suspended? You wanted to know more. Your fingers itched to send him a message but stopped yourself from doing so.

Nobara clicked her tongue. "Hmm. So it's really true, huh. She haven't got over at Gojo at all." she looked like she was thinking deeply.

"The rumors were true?" Megumi asked nonchalantly.

You nodded at him. "Shoko told us about it. She's friends with Gojo." you bit your lower lip anxiously.

Nobara suggested that you can ask Gojo by sending him a message. You weren't sure if you should be asking him that. He would probably think you were worried for him and it'll just complicate things between the two of you.

I don't know what we are right now. Friends? We're definitely not friends.

Since it was your last class, this was one of the days where Megumi and you will walk home together. Nobara has one last class while Yuji has two more.

"Are you done with the invitations?" Megumi asked after the two of you bid Nobara and Yuji good bye.

You nodded. It was the only thing you did at home after classes. "Yeah. I even invited that girl he liked. She's actually nice. You think he'll be okay with that?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know if he pursued her after the ball." it was unusual for Yuji to not spill everything to Megumi, but maybe this was a different case since it involves a girl.

You hummed in response, observing the students scattered everywhere. Yuji's birthday is just two days away, everything should already be in place by now. You know he'll be happy to know that the three of you planned everything.

"What would Tsumiki cook for Yuji?" you turned to look at him. He met your eyes then looked away. "She said she was gonna cook his favorite pasta." you beamed at that, happy to hear Tsumiki being generous.

"Yuji would be so happy." you stated, and you hear him deeply sigh. "Yeah. Hopefully." he quietly said. You slightly smiled at that.

He rarely shows emotion and care towards Yuji because he would always be annoyed at him or be nonchalant whenever Yuji talks to him. Actually, he acts like that towards everyone.

But with you, he would try to be open towards his own feelings. You were glad you were his bestfriend.

"Y/N-"

Megumi stopped talking and halted, so you gave him a questioning glance. You turned your head to where he was looking. You stopped in your tracks, blinking at the car parked at the side of the road.

The windows were rolled down, his head peeking out, and you saw his face showing an unreadable expression. You parted your lips, slowly walking towards his car.

"Hey." he greeted, now smiling. It didn't reach his eyes like the usual, though. He looked behind you, then returned his gaze on you.

You stepped forward. "Hey."

He opened his mouth to say something but he shut it once again, as if he was hesitating. You decided to ask him that one thing that has been messing with your mind whole day.

"You got suspended?"

He inhaled sharply at that, then let out a chuckle. He rested his hand on the steering wheel, staring intently at you. He wore a black shirt today. No accessory for his eyes.

"I guess." He shrugged innocently. You crossed your arms over your chest. "How many weeks?"

"Just a month." he said like it was "meh". He nodded at the man behind you. You faced Megumi and saw him staring at Gojo with a straight face. "He's coming?" Gojo asked casually.

Your forehead creased. "What? Where are we going?"

He smirked at that. "Get you home, of course."

You were stunned at his words. You suddenly felt bad for Megumi when you glanced at him. He was patiently waiting for your response.

He noticed your hesitation and immediately got it. "You can go. I'll just walk home." he softly reassured you.

"You can ride with us, Fushiguro." Gojo offered, his arm resting on the door of the car. Megumi shook his head. "I'm fine. I can walk." he glanced at Gojo then ignored your gaze.

He raised a hand to wave at you before starting to walk away. You watched him stride away from you then glanced at the man inside the vehicle. He already has his eyes on you.

You got inside his car and felt the awkward silence when you shut the door. The only thing you can hear was the music from the radio. You saw his fingers reach for the volume and turned it down.

"I got suspended for a month, but it's no biggie. I talked to the principal about it." he explained, not meeting your eyes. You raised an eyebrow, curiousity arousing. You don't deserve an explanation but you still wanted to know more about it.

"Why?" you simply asked. He looked hesitant to say it and it was the first time you saw him being hesitant. He would always say the first thing that comes to his mind. He never hesitates, that was one of the things you observed about him.

He finally gazed at you, and you saw how serious he was. He rolled his tongue. "For doing something that doesn't even ruin the school's name." he scoffed.

Your heart was beating so fast, but still remained calmed in his eyes. "What did they accuse you of?"

He chuckled with no humor. His eyes were now in front, his crossed arms resting above the steering wheel. "Violating the school rules and felony."

That made your jaw almost slack. Felony? A month?

You shifted on your seat, throwing your gaze out the window. You needed to hear more. "Felony?" you asked in a low voice.

You heard him sigh loudly and shifted on his seat as it squeaked. "That guy at the party..."

Your head turned to look at him once again, seeing him leaning back on the seat with his one hand still on the wheel.

A deep sigh escaped his lips. "Brian. I'm sure you remember him." he spat the name like it was a curse. His eyes flickered to you, hinting something.

It took you a while when it suddenly dawned you. Did he mean... the one who harassed me? You remembered the scene all too well. You could never forget that. Thinking about it sent shivers down your spine. He's fucking disgusting.

You nodded slowly. You can see him clenching his jaw. "Let's just say I did something to make him regret forcing you."

You don't know what to react. You never took Gojo as a violent person, even though you know he's capable of being one. Hearing this from him was enough to make you stiffen in your seat.

He noticed that, so he let out deep sigh for the nth time. "After getting you and your friends home safely, I went back for him. He said some things that made me break a few bones from him." he said like it was a normal thing to do for him which worried you for a bit.

You gulped, hoping he didn't hear it. "What does this has to do with your suspension? He doesn't even go to our school, right?" you asked in a quiet voice. You were still trying to understand where he's getting at.

Broke a few bones? You can't help but want to know more. What if he didn't just break his bones?

He deserved it, yes. But you never wanted things to get messy. You wanted to move on and just let him realize what he did was wrong even though he was drunk. It's never an excuse to touch women without their consent.

He fell silent. Your rapid heart beat was the only thing you heard inside the car.

"He's Brit's older brother."

It was your turn to be silent. You didn't know what to say. Everything was overwhelming you. Why is the world so small and... cruel?

He brushed his hand though his fingers. His eyes met yours once again, but this time, it showed no emotion. Just blank.

"I don't know why she accused me of violating the school rules when it didn't even happen in the school grounds. She keeps on saying she's her brother." he looked so stressed while saying that.

He continued, "That fucker doesn't even go to that school, so why the fuck is she throwing accusations at me?" his expression was hard and his hands were gripping the steering wheel.

You stayed silent the whole time. Just listening to him rant, his voice a little bit higher than usual. He's mad.

"Fucking bitch." you swear you heard him mutter under his breath. You didn't point it out though, seeing him getting mad was something new to you.

You pressed your lips together. It's all clear. She wanted his attention. She wanted him to know that she can have control over him because she has a position in the university.

You wanted to explain that to him but you know he already knew that. He can't be that dumb. It's obvious Brittany Tucker is trying to get him back.

And you don't know why, but it pissed you off.

-

if y'all don't remember brittany, she was mentioned at 16 and 22 :) sorry for not clarifying on the last update lol good night !

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Fake love بواسطة :)

قصص الهواة

93K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
190K 6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
195K 8K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.7K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...