Dabi x Fem Reader

Por Marieisabel2

cause why not Mais

Broken
Kisses
Lost
New Girl
New Girl part 2
Snowman
Children
Children Part 2
Caught in 4K
Yandere
Heater
Good Boys Get Treats
Deal
Manifest
A cat
Flirt
Weak
Fight
Sacrifice
Flirt Part 2
MerMay

Not your Hero

1.4K 47 13
Por Marieisabel2

Its fucking cold. I raise my temperature a little more feeling the stream come off me from the snow. Fuck winter nights.

I keep walking. Shigaraki really pissed me off today. Says I need to stop torching potential members but I only cremate those who deserve it. There is a difference between a villain, and straight up scum.

I scoff at nothing in particular pulling out a cigarette. I was about ready to light up when I hear the sound of crunching snow. Who the fuck is disturbing my vibe time.

I peek around to another alley watching 2 guys laughing. I was ready to brush it off until I see a woman stumbling trying to grab at the wall. Something isn't right here.

One of the men tried to restrain her but she kept fighting them. Are they all drunk? The other guy started undoing his belt and every alarm went off in my head.

I step into the alley, "And what do we have here?"

One of the men barely gave me a second Glace, "Beat it freak"

I get closer and can smell the alcohol on them. I scrunch my nose only to see the woman's pupils blown wide. She looked over towards me with pleading eyes. They drugged her didn't they?

"Pleash" she barely slurred

"Shut up, you're fine" the man restraining her growled

"Id suggest you back off and run" I glare

"Its consensual right?" One man smiled at the woman, "Come on bitch say it again. She's just begging me to fuck her"

The other harshly whispered at her and she started to cry, "Y-yeah" Her voice cracked

Fuck it, killing them both. I grab the one by the shoulder and pull him backwards sending a blast of flames. The other man screamed shoving her away. Wrong move. I smile blasting him as well before he can run.

"Trash like you always burns well" I try to go back to my cigarette but note the scorch marks on it now. I shrug lighting it to take a drag. It calms me down. The nic helps me settle and dull the pain of my staples.

Now time for the girl. I turn to see her already passed out in the snow. What a fucking pain. I look for any form of identification on her. She doesn't even have her phone. Who knows what they drugged her with. It would be best just to drop her off at the hospital.

I check her pulse and her breathing. She seems ok. She is getting pretty cold though. I try to wake her up.

I give her a few light slaps, "Hey, wake up... damnit" she isn't responding. I force her eye open. I can only see a slit of the color of her eye. She is so fucked up right now. I snuff out my cig with a sigh before pocketing the half left.

I pick her up and start walking.

Readers POV

I hear beeping. My eyes feel so heavy. I force them open only to reel at the bright light.

Im in a hospital room? I look around confused trying to remember. Why the fuck am I here?

The bar? Yeah. I was there with friends. They left me. Fucking assholes. I was drinking and shit I can't remember much past that. Blue? Something blue. I can remember feeling really really cold. I also remember waking up feeling so warm. Again blue. Blue eyes.

I scrunch my brows rubbing my face when a nurse came in, "Glad you're awake maam. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit" I sigh heavily.

"You've been in bed for a whole 2 days so I'd figure. Can you tell me what day it is?"

Fuck 2 days? I went out on Saturday so, "Monday?"

"Good good. Your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N), can you tell me how I got here?"

"It seems you were drugged. Not by any drug either. Seems someone taking advantage of their quirk. A man brought you in saying he found you in an alley"

"A man?" I try to rack my brain but pull up all blanks

"Unfortunately we didn't get a name. On another note do you have any interest in getting a rape kit? Its important to get evidence within 72 hours even if you have no interest in pressing charges now"

My voice caught in my throat. I could have been raped? I'd know it wouldn't I? I don't feel any different but... fuck i don't know, "I um. Yes please... better safe than sorry"

Hours passed before I was finally released. Fortunately it turned up I was in fact not raped fortunately but they warn that I should stay with someone I trust while the affects of the drug could still be in my system.

I don't have any of my shit but they give me some clothes. I sigh just wanting to get home. The gaps in my memory are driving me crazy. Blue. Blue eyes and blue... flames? I head outside of the hospital taking in the fresh crisp air.

I look around only to barely catch a glimpse of something. The tail of a black coat. I move before I even think I run towards it. I recognize something. Something about it. I make it in the alley looking at the man.

He turned curiously hearing my footsteps. Those eyes. He had a cigarette between his lips and a blue flames danced on his finger tip lighting it.

He looked startled for a second before standing up straight from his previously hunched position, "What do y-"

"You saved me" I speak without thinking

He took the cig out of his lips, "I didn't do shit. The doc saved you"

"I remember you... you burned them" i am remembering more. I can remember the fear of one restraining me. I tried fighting and I remember seeing him. He killed them.

"And I'll burn you too if you don't turn your ass around and act like nothing ever happened" he had a growl to his voice

"You- you saved me. There has to be some way I can repay you. You're my hero"

He shook his head flicking his cig, "Im no where near a hero"

"Well... what are you doing here?"

He turned away from me at that and continued to walk away, "That's none of your business"

"At least let me get you lunch"

He chuckled at that, "You and what cash?"

He had a point. I feel stupid now. I sigh and feel awkward. I am such an idiot. I still want to thank him though. Now that I think about it I'm not even in a good place to thank him. I don't have any family to take care of me. I can't trust my friends...ex friends since they abandoned me at the bar.

He was now at the other end of the alley. I don't want to be alone, "Can I come with you?"

He choked on his drag off his cigarette and coughed harshly, "The fuck? Do I look like a fucking charity?"

Im so dumb. I shake my head. How the hell do I get home...Im such an idiot. Now I just look pathetic asking to join him.

I heard a small groan getting my attending. He snuffed out his cig, "Fine. I'll walk you home but that's it"

I smile and hurry over to him nodding, "Thank you!"

He let his head roll back while he rolled his eyes, "Don't make me regret this"

He walked with me after I told him my address. I found it comforting to be with him. It wasn't till we moved out into the sun I got a real good look at him. Skin grafts and staples hold him together. Those blue eyes are hypnotizing.

He side eyed me looking annoyed, "If you're going to gawk at least close your mouth or you'll catch flys"

I quickly chose my mouth feeling heat crawl up my cheeks, "Sorry"

"It's normal. I'm honestly more surprised you didn't run"

"Why would I run?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, "I look like a fucking monster?"

I hum lightly, "Maybe I'm into monsters"

He suddenly stumbled before looking at me with wide eyes before shaking his head, "And I thought I was fucking nuts. Aren't you scared, you watched me cremate those two guys"

"But you saved me. Could I... get a name from my hero?"

He laughed lightly, "Dabi"

Holy shit.. as in league of Villains Dabi??? He is known for killing people at random. Several crimes have been linked to him and he's in the league.

I swallow heavily. He saved me though so... he can't be that bad... fuck why does he have to be hot, "I'm (Y/N)" we traveled in silence for a few paces until I had to ask again, "So why were you at the hospital?"

"Like I said, none of your business" he scoffed

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"You're sure?"

"Yes"

"Absolutely?"

He finally seemed pissed off enough, "I went there to see if you fucking lived ok? Happy?"

"So you were worried about me?" I smile at him noticing the faintest flush decorate his cheeks

"No. I was just. Curious" he shrugged

Dabi's POV

Fucking hell man she is pressing all the right buttons. No matter how much I want to be fucking pissed she pulls that cute face and I just can't handle it.

It's starting to snow again. Its so cold. I look over at her and can see her shivering. I raise my body heat a bit more subconsciously. She moved closer. Shit. I pull off my jacket and toss it on her.

"Quit shivering, its annoying"

Smooth. She probably thinks you're an asshole now. Not the vibe I was going for. I shove my hands in my pockets trying to keep cool.

She's pretty. I can finally appreciate her in the light. She's cute, just my type. Fuck what is wrong with me. I know for a fact I can't fuck around with her. I'd just drag her down.

She smiles at me though. Makes my chest tighten every time. Shit man maybe I need to go to the doc. The way she is so casual around me is a serious issue. She's making me think about dumb shit.

I sigh knowing I'm now on her block. I take her up to the door and she smiles, "Can I invite you in for some tea?"

That sounds amazing. Get out of the cold. It would be so much better than the League's base. She probably has no idea who I am. Who she'd be letting in her home. She'd never invite me in if she knew. 

"Don't think that's a great idea, I don't think you know who I am"

"You said Dabi. You're with the League of Villains and my hero" that goddamn smile again. Shit is like my kryptonite. She pulls me inside and I can't even argue.

It's warm inside. She let go and went to make some tea. I take a seat on her couch now feeling awkward. I'm in some chick's house. She's talking like I'm some savior or hero. All I did was burn some trash and drop her drugged ass off at the hospital.

I watch the kitchen from my spot on the couch. She's damn cute. The fuck is my problem. Me being here is dangerous for the both of us.

She set the fresh tea on the table, "I can't begin to thank you"

"Then don't" I look at the tea suspiciously but drink it. I don't think she poison me. She didn't let it steep that long but it's still damn good. I can't think of the last time I drank normal tea.

"Why did you save me?"

I sigh heavily and sit back on the couch relaxing, "All I did was burn some trash. Conciter this tea thanks enough"

"Is there anything I could do?"

"Don't be stupid enough to let it happen again" I roll my eyes

(Continue?)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

435K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
17.6K 371 21
Requests are always open. Just message me the details.
408K 8.4K 42
first time doing this so will definitely suck.
458K 9.7K 39
These are some one shots or short story's with Naruto characters. Will take requests for story's but will not do lemons or anything like that. Some...