Unexpected Love (PJMxReader)

By strxwberryhana

Kim Y/n hasn't seen her brother since childhood, because their parents are seperated and now live in differen... More

Introduction ๐Ÿค
Chapter 1: Hello
Chapter 2: Company
Chapter 3: Game
Chapter 4: Secret
Chapter 6: Darkness
Chapter 7: Caffรจ Mocha
Chapter 8: Overheard
Chapter 9: Ducklings
Chapter 10: Replaced
Chapter 11: Hyung
Chapter 12: Misunderstanding
Chapter 13: Cuddle
Chapter 14: Puppy
Chapter 15: Bestie
Chapter 16: Approval
Chapter 17: Official
Chapter 18: Trouble
Chapter 19: Visit
Y/n's House ๐Ÿ 
Chapter 20: Baking
Chapter 21: Today
Chapter 22: Results
Epilogue: Another Year
Author's Note <3

Chapter 5: Cute

426 15 0
By strxwberryhana

Y/n's POV:

   Tae is taking Jimin and I to an arcade, Tae has liked arcades since forever. Once we got there, we got out of the car and walked to the entrance. Tae bought a lot of coins to play, I only cared about the claw machines with stuffed animals in them. The only problem is I suck at claw machines.

"Y/n, I know you only like stuffed animals." Tae laughed, "Do you want to get some while Jimin and I go to the arcade?"

"I'm bad at claw machines, but I'll try." I smiled

   Taehyung gave me some coins then I ran off to the claw machines, I should go for the easier ones.

   I found a stuffed animal I wanted, I slipped a coin inside then started controlling the claw. Come on Y/n, you got this! I dropped the claw down, please... I want it. The claw picked it up... but then it dropped before it landed inside.

"No!" I sulked

   It was closer to the prize chute now, maybe it will work this time? I slipped another coin inside then controlled the claw again, I dropped the claw down. It picked it up then it landed inside!

"Yes!" I smiled

   I bent down and grabbed the stuffed animal, this is so cute!

   I want more! My room in dad's house is full of stuffed animals, time to make my new room full of stuffed animals too. I ran around, trying to find a stuffed animal I really wanted. I spotted one then quickly slipped a coin inside. I actually got it on my first try!

"Oh wow, I'm not that bad." I smiled

   I grabbed the stuffed animal I got from the prize chute.

"Ahh, so cute!" I hugged my two new stuffed animals

   I continued getting more stuffed animals, I have an addiction.

   After a few minutes, I ran out of coins. I pouted because I only managed to get four stuffed animals, I went to find Taehyung but then I bumped into them.

"Taehyung Oppa, can I have more coins?" I asked him

"I'm not giving you any." Tae chuckled

"Yah! I want more stuffed animals!" I whined

"I'll win you some." Jimin spoke

"Really?" I smiled

"Yeah, just tell me which ones you want." he smiled

"Jimin's good at claw machines, trust him." Tae laughed, "I'll go get some snacks for us."

   Tae left us together, thanks a lot Tae. Jimin looked back at me with a smile.

"Let's walk around to see which one you want." Jimin smiled

"Okay." I smiled too

Jimin's POV:

   As we were walking around, Y/n's eyes widened like a puppy when she saw a stuffed animal she wanted. I laughed at her cuteness, she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I want this one, please." she said cutely

"Of course." I slipped a coin inside

   I controlled the claw then let it down, I got the stuffed animal on the first try. I grabbed the stuffed animal from the prize chute then handed it to her.

"Thank you!" she hugged the stuffed animal

"Of course, which one next?" I asked

"Hm... let's walk around." she smiled

   I nodded then followed her lead, her eyes widened like a puppy again. She pointed to the one she wanted. I won the stuffed animal then gave it to her.

   She started having a hard time holding all of them, I helped her by carrying most of them. She thanked me then we started looking for more.

"I really want this one! Please?" she looked at me

"Of course." I laughed

   I got the stuffed animal for her again, she looks really happy.

"Hey, I brought some snack- wow, that's a lot of stuffed animals." Tae's eyes widened

   We sat down at a table, Y/n sat her stuffed animals beside her. She then started naming all of them.

"She's so cute..." I mumbled

"What was that Jimin?" Tae laughed, "I heard that."

"Shut up." I frowned, also glaring at him because he's trying to expose me

"Jimin, can you name the bunny?" Y/n asked me

"Uhh... BunBun?" I suggested

"Aww, cute!" she giggled

   This girl is adorable, I just want to snuggle with her.

"Hm, let's go home?" Tae asked

"Okay." Y/n and I agreed

   I helped Y/n put all her stuffed animals in the car, we then drove home.

Time Skip (home)

   I put all of the stuffed animals on Y/n's bed, she then hugged the stuffed animal that I named.

"This one is my favorite." Y/n told me

"Hm, why?" I asked

"Because you named it, and the name is really cute." she smiled

"Do you know who else is cute?" I wanted to tease her

"Hm?" she looked at me

"You." I chuckled

"W-What?" she looked flustered

"Heh, I'm joking." I laughed, "Don't take that the wrong way, you are cute."

"Thank you." she hid her blushing face

   She's blushing? How cute, but why? Does she like me back? Shut up Jimin, in your dreams. She probably just blushes and gets flustered easily.

"Why are you blushing?" I laughed

"I-I just blush easily." she mumbled

   I thought so, she doesn't like me. She just blushes easily, like she said.

"Ah okay, that's cute tho." I chuckled, "I'd want my future girlfriend to be like that."

"Hm, it's a bit embarrassing when I blush so easily." she admitted

"It's okay, blushing is cute to me." I smiled

   Am I saying too much? What if she finds out? Ugh, I think I talk too much.

"Hehe..." she giggled softly

   This girl is adorable, I keep saying that! She is the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life, I want to be with her... but she doesn't want me.

"Jimin? Can I give you a nickname?" Y/n asked

"Uh, sure." I laughed, "What's my nickname?"

"I was thinking... how about ChimChim or Chim for short?" she smiled

"ChimChim...?" I questioned, "And Chim...?"

"It's a cute nickname, do you not like it?" she gave me sad eyes

"No, I love it. It's cute." I smiled

"I heard that." Tae entered the room, "What's my nickname?"

"Annoying Bitch." Y/n told him

"Yah, what did I ever do to deserve that nickname?" he whined, "Jimin gets ChimChim and I get Annoying Bitch?"

"I'm kidding, how about TaeTae?" she smiled

"Aww, I'll take that." he smiled

"I like calling you oppa tho, I'll call you oppa more often still." she said

"Ah, it's fine." he laughed, "Well, dinner is done."

"Okay, let's go ChimChim." she smiled then went downstairs

   I started blushing, Tae laughed when he saw my strawberry-like face.

"Crushing hard?" Tae laughed

"Yeah." I sighed, "How does she do this to me?"

"My sister has her ways." he laughed, "Come on, let's eat dinner."

"Alright." I smiled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
40.7K 1.6K 20
โš ๏ธ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||โš ๏ธ "If there...
19.2K 988 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
46.8K 1K 11
~Short Story~ Y/N is a huge fan of BTS and her bias is Jimin, but what happens when she starts forming feelings for him after she met him?? Started:...