Forgiveness... (A Greyster st...

By __Bizzy__

Miss Grey would try and try again for Gaster's forgiveness but he wasn't keen on forgiving her but one day sh... More

Power (Prologue)
Fighting The Pink Demons
The Truth Behind The Mask...
Were Trapped In Rubble Again...
Taken Away
Anger For The Lost Loved One
The Kiss
"Aweeee"
"Look What We Have Here"
"I'LL KILL YOU!"
A Second War, We Didn't Want
Hatred
Happy Ending (Epilogue)

Greyster

94 1 0
By __Bizzy__

No one's POV:

Gaster went Into the room Jessica was In while the others left to warn the city.

Gaster's POV:

"Jess....." I said looking at her seeing she had hate In her eyes, then she looked away "I just want a happy ending" Jess said and I sat next to her "I know how you feel when someone I faintly remember wouldn't stop doing genocide and I would always have to watch everyone In the underground die" I said and Jess didn't look too shocked, so I pulled her head towards me and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Jessica's POV:

I sat In the room until I heard "Jess....." Gaster said and when I looked at him I knew he saw the hate In my eyes so I looked away "I just want a happy ending" I said and I felt Gaster sit next to me on the floor "I know how you feel when someone I faintly remember wouldn't stop doing genocide and I would always have to watch everyone In the underground die" Gaster said and I wasn't too shocked since I knew the feeling, Gaster pulled my head towards his and kissed me.

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU NEXT TIME PALS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...