I'm Sorry (RanbooxReader)

由 AllisonMoore3

Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. Sh... 更多

Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The Meet-Up
Part 3: Denial
Part 4: Secrets Don't Last
Part 5: Dadza
Part 6: The Stream
Part 7: The Fault In Our Stars
Part 8: Ranboo Finds Out
Part 9: Bonding With Ranboo
Part 11: Kidnapped?
Part 12: Living In Pain
Part 13: Safe?
Part 14: D-Dead?
Part 15: Fuck It!
Part 16: Hold On
Part 17: Back With Them
Part 18: Tomorrow
Part 19: Panic Attack
Part 20: Mom?
Part 21: Birthday Pt. 1
Part 22: Birthday Pt. 2
Part 23: They're Here
Part 24: Diana
Part 25: Closure
Part 26.1 : Ranboo Ending
Part 26.2 : Tommy Ending
Surprise: SEQUEL

Part 10: Universal Studios

22.1K 511 1.2K
由 AllisonMoore3

Y/N POV

We get to the front of the line for The Incredible Hulk Coaster. George looks like he's going to pass out. It's quite funny, to be honest.

(I forgot the layout of Universal. Its been such a long time since I've been there. So I'm just adding key things I remember. Sorry!)

There were rows of four for the ride. So, I went with Ranboo, Niki, and Wilbur. George rode with Dream, no surprise there, Karl, and Sapnap. Quackity sat this one out because he "didn't feel good."

The ride starts off normal, we go at a slow pace up the tube, but out of nowhere, we're shot out. The rollercoaster accelerates quickly, and I can hear George's screams so clearly. I can't help but laugh.

I put my hands up as we zoom on the rails. The screams of other people just send me into more laughter. But saying that makes me sound crazy, so let me rethink my words. The glee in people's yells causes me to laugh.

Ranboo puts his hands up next to me, and entertwines one of our hands. I blush as the rollercoaster continues. The picture is taken near the end, and our hands are still entertwined when the photo is taken.

After the ride, we all go to look at the pictures. I laugh as George's mouth is wide open in a scream. Dream is laughing at him in the picture, and Karl and Sap just look scared.

I then see our row's picture. Ranboo and I have our hands up, but one is entertwined. We're also both laughing in it. Niki looks scared, and Wilbur is just smiling.

Dream adds both photos to his Photo Key Card. Then we make our way to the next few rides.

Eventually, we make it to Harry Potter World. We all got Butter Beer, and it was actually really good.

We get in line for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I look around in awe as we make our way through Hogwarts in the line. It was a really cool idea to do that.

Ranboo grabs my hand while the others are distracted by the Sorting Hat. I look at him and see that he's smiling. I smile back at him and look away.

We mostly make our way to the front before Karl notices. He giggles and ohhs, getting Sapnap's attention. "Look at the lovebirds." He says aloud to the rest of the group.

When he says that, we instantly pull away from each other and look away. Everyone else sort of laughs and continues on their way. We get to the front of the line and cross onto the moving platform for the ride. We all pile on to carts while the operators make sure that we are strapped in.

The ride starts and it's slower than other rides, but still interesting, especially the whomping willow part. The ride narrowly misses the branches, and we are almost turned upside down at one point. I can hear Tommy's laughter very clearly when we almost get hit. I can't tell if it's out of happiness or slight fear.

After the ride, we run around going to different places. Around 2, everyone is getting hungry. We make our way to Mythos Restaurant. It's one of the only places where you sit down, and they serve you in the park. They also have air conditioning, so it's amazing compared to the rest of the places to eat.

Our entire party gets seated at one of the large tables, and we are handed large menus. Oh, Lord. All I'm seeing is the number of calories in each dish. I know I've burned a good amount with how much walking we have been doing, but I still don't want a lot.

The server comes around to take drink orders. Tommy says coke rather loudly, causing me to suppress a snicker. That child is obsessed with that soda. I, of course, get water.

We have a few more minutes to decide our food choices before the waiter comes back. I think long before finally deciding on a salad. They have the lowest amount of copies out if the whole menu. They still have quite a bit, but it's less than everything else.

Everyone orders there stuff and starts a conversation. I'm zoning off. I feel like I shouldn't be here right now, like I should be with my mom and sister. I know I shouldn't be thinking if this, but-

"Y/N! Are you okay?" I see Wilbur wave a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, yes. I'm fine." I paint a fake smile onto my face.

He doesn't buy it. He gives my hand a small squeeze before whispering something to Niki.

Niki stands from the table. "I'm going to the bathroom, care to join me, Y/N."

I nod and stand up, knowing I'm not getting out of this.

We get in, use the bathroom, and Niki starts talking as we wash our hands. "Are you actually okay? You zoned off for a good bit."

I sigh. "Just a couple thoughts, but I'm okay."

"I also noticed that you ordered the lowest calorie meal on the menu," she pauses. "That's okay, but please make an effort to eat a good amount of it."

"I'll try."

She smiles at that while we walk back to our group.

A couple minutes later, the waiter brings the food out. Everyone starts eating quickly. I take a few tentative bites to find that the salad is surprisingly good. I eat about 3/4 of it out of the large bowl and feel sick. I just ate a lot... but I can't purge. I'm trying to get better.

I feel the color drain from my face as I realize how many calories I've ingested today. Dream pays, and we all get up to leave. As we walk out, I stumble a little bit. Phil must have noticed because he is instantly at my side. He notices how gray I am, and his face contorts to show worry.

"Hey, I'm proud of you. Okay? I know you think you ate a lot, but you're okay. Your body needs it. You need it, okay? I'm proud of you for eating."

I nod and regain a bit of strength. Dadza always knows the best things to say. He always knows what I need to hear.

A ghost of a smile haunts my face as I look at him. "Thank you."

We continue walking to catch up with the group.

We go on many rides after lunch. I regain most of my strength and pull myself out of my thoughts throughout the rest of the day.

Too soon, the park is about to close. We choose our last ride as Rip Ride Rockit. Ranboo and I sit together, seeing as it only sits two people per row. We both pick random music for the ride, as the operators make sure that we are strapped in tightly.

The coaster starts climbing the track straight up. I freak out a bit. This is really triggering my anxiety. Going straight up... I feel like I'm going to slip out of my seat. Ranboo is laughing as he looks at the stars. He doesn't notice my panic, which is good, I guess. He should enjoy his last ride.

Meanwhile, I'm on the verge of tears. It feels like we've been making our way straight up for 30 minutes, and we still have so much to go. I know that in reality, it's probably been more like 10 seconds, but I don't feel like it. My breathing increases and I feel light-headed. Not now, I think. I can't have a panic attack now. Today has been good, please no. Please. I try to slow my breathing as we reach the top. Once we are no longer going straight up, I feel slightly better. The coaster races down the tracks and does loops. The whipping wind dries the tears that linger on my face from the earlier panic.

Once we get done, we make our way to the photo booth. To my disappointment, they have a video option. I see Dream click on his and George's video and realize that it records from the beginning. That means my panic attack was caught on tape. Oh, hell no. Shit!

The park announces that it will be closing in 5 minutes, so Dream downloads everything onto his photo key card before we have a chance to watch it. Thank God. But this also means that they could watch it anytime. So I don't know how to feel at the moment.

Everyone starts making their way back to the car after the long and fun day. Silence fills our car, seeing as everyone but Wilbur and I are asleep. I have my earbuds in, just listening to "In My Head" by Derivakat. Wilbur is quietly humming the tune to "Your New Boyfriend." It was a good day, considering everything that happened. Even with the panic attack and little food problem, it was good. I had a lot of fun today.

_______________________________________

A/N: Derivakat is so good, guys.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.6K 98 23
Y/n says hello to a college while saying a painful goodbye to her best friend Alex, they have spent all their childhood together and this was the par...
246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
545K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
16.8K 694 19
Y/N is a young, 16 year old kid. Their parents never got along very well, and Y/N would tune into Twitch streams or watch YouTube videos of their fav...