SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 061

5K 370 240
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Play date" by Melanie Martinez

« dalgona »

Clicking well with her goofy soulmate the whole day, the girl's quite impressed by their suddenly outgoing personalities matching as well since it's for real the Park Jongseong whom she used to despise and the only guy to become her firstly boyfriend in this whole life.

This is one of the main reasons why the future's always interesting since we can never foresee what's gonna happen.

❝ No way, how many photos did you even take of me? I'm praying for your phone's storage. ❞ Mijin blurted out with her pure laughter digging into the atmosphere when her eyes accidentally witnessed Jay grinning at his screen which was displaying her images taken from earlier.

The flushed up boy just grinned proudly before suddenly ruffling her hair up.

❝ Not enough for me to be satisfied but I'll just take this result cause your face is already photographed in my mind all the time. ❞ Wow, what a flirty guy Jongseong can turn out to be. He always catches Mijin off guard without her realisation.

But if the amused girl must admit, it's lowkey entertaining compared to her boringly dry life.

❝ I should've splashed you with water earlier. ❞ , Mijin mumbles as she couldn't believe her whipped self which might've looked too obvious in Jongseong's eyes.

She's starting to fall for him more every time the charmer always gets her with his adorable personality.

❝ I wouldn't mind at all. ❞ The lover boy just lovingly grinned, teasing the little missy of how he's unfazed by her fiery remarks for a bit.

So tempting to even turn her into a softie.

Who knew assholes had a soft spot like this?

❝ Ah, come along with me! ❞

Frequently holding hands was a necessary part of dating in Jongseong's perspective as he'd been lingering to hold hands with the woman who he's willing to truly love, first.

Mijin had to catch up with this well-energised morning star who's never running out of energy as she's starting to question how he got created. A sincerely beautiful smile was placed all over his face as the next moment Mijin realised, she's already smiling widely back at him likewise as the girl couldn't prevent her openly self from the goofy guy.

Breaking their intertwined hands lowkey saddened Mijin but the romanticist didn't disappoint herself like that so easily.

❝ We'll take a heart-shaped dalgona candy, please. ❞ The somewhat effortlessly adorable boy today was being so lovable that Mijin's even failing in trying to remove her glued eyes from him. How was it even possible you ask? The mighty woman whose heart's never been tickled was starting to warm up with the cheesy rich kid who's sweetly romantically caring for her when she never asked in the first place.

Just when Mijin's gonna grab the handed candy over, the seller broke it into two, making the pierced heart into two pieces for the two soulmates. That also surprised Jongseong a bit since he didn't expect the same old seller to break the heart into two. Well, there goes its lovely shape.

❝ It's going to be a legendary relationship if you two lovebirds eat the two inseparable heart pieces. ❞ Such a historical method exists? For the sake of their soulmate bond to last for eternity, Jongseong gladly grabbed the heart pieces and tucked them inside his mouth with a proud expression.

Seems like Hwang Mijin and he'll be stuck like glue from now on.

The flushed up girl on the other hand avoided his gaze and hesitantly grabbed the dalgona candy which melted straightaway inside her mouth with the sweetness labelling on her tongue for a while.

The windy atmosphere after spending at the flowery herb island took Mijin a moment for her to adjust to the incoming sight.

Tears suddenly scrolled down her squishy cheeks due to the blurry vision which was approximately getting on her nerves. And that action worried the dramatic lover boy as Jongseong cautiously reacted with tender actions.

❝ W-Why are you suddenly crying, Jinjin? ❞ The genuine worries inside Park Jongseong's dreamy eyes weren't baked with lies at all as Mijin could feel the concern from him.

Her curse right now was working on her soulmate as he really improved into a better person.

Whenever she cries, great things indeed happen.

The tears weren't salty, not even for a bit as Mijin felt relieved that she'd helped someone advance to a better person for themselves.

❝ Oh, nothing much. Some dust just got into my eyes. ❞ , Mijin replies with her watery eyes gradually tearing up a bit as the spice was tasty around her eyelids but she wasn't hurt by it at all.

Jongseong noticed the windy atmosphere and immediately covered her broad shoulders with his cosy blazer since the off shoulders crop top wouldn't be that comfortable to wear. And the revealing clothes weren't fitting this windy situation as Mijin knew it well of how she wrongly biased fashion this time.

Bending a bit lower than usual, Jongseong adjusted his height and cupped the fragile yet fierce woman's adorable face with his huge and manly hands.

Gently blowing her eyes with the air from his circled pearly lips, the boyfriend material casually did his job, not knowing how much of an impact that could stone inside Mijin's rapid heart.

' Damn, stop racing so fast. ' , scolded Mijin to her unstable heart for reacting that boldly when it shouldn't have had.

Maybe she's satisfied with the aftermath this time.

❝ Are your eyes still spicy? ❞ , Jay asks with his eagle eyes thoroughly testing Mijin's heartbeats as they held a somewhat heart fluttering eye contact for some seconds.

❝ Yeah, I-I'm fine now. ❞ The tender girl's cute reply made Jongseong giggle slightly as his chaotic mind randomly thinks of a silly pick up line which was beyond hilarious.

❝ What do you mean? You look fine ever since I first met you. ❞ This smooth punk does be having Mijin off guard with his insanely well-processed cheesy pick-up lines.

❝ Yah, that was so lame. ❞ Mijin playfully slaps Jongseong on the arm as here comes another round of her moronic laughter. But the boy would never complain since it's far from being annoying since he could thoughtfully understand that Mijin hasn't laughed that much within the previous years which was blue and grey.

❝ But hey, you liked it. ❞ The clown material flipped his bangs before funnily wiggling the furry brows.

❝ Fair point. ❞

Mijin admitted that her sense of humour is far from the line of being joyful but lame and boring all along. Maybe they do be making a great match as soulmates after all.

The humorous boy continued licking his favourite dalgona candy of all times until his embarrassed self figured out that there's something stuck onto his face all along, thanks to Mijin who tippy-toed her minimal height compared to the long legs which Jay has.

❝ There's something on your face, you silly clown. ❞ Mijin broke into some small snickers before facing Jay up close as the handsome boy leaned a bit closer to her face.

Her wiping the mess with a soft tissue led Jongseong to a great opportunity to be beautifully admiring her up close.

Which was also originally unhealthy for Mijin's heart as it palpitated so abnormally since his visuals were godly.

The boy just purely gifted her a smile rather than committing any skinship which would make Mijin easily uncomfortable. The most beautiful smile on earth to be exact. What even was fate thinking when it decided to pair up the girl who couldn't smile and the boy whose smile was overflowing with beauty?

A rapid mess which Mijin's heart got drowned in, proved how the saint-hearted guy could beautifully be a great person sometimes.

Him being sweet just like the dalgona candy made his pure image an everlasting addiction which the accursed girl might've been fond of.

He didn't have to be that amazingly sweet.

Maybe too sweet that Mijin's afraid to let it go one day, at an uncertain day in the future.

Funny how she's strongly against the idea of falling for a prick like Park Jongseong then suddenly escalated herself into being his helper for the better personality.

Who knows?

Maybe Mijin's glad to be his playdate partner from now on.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...
14K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
322K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...