So Sweet, So Cold

By Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... More

๐ŸŒŸ Introduction ๐ŸŒŸ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 11

1.9K 152 27
By Tuntunela

Five people sitting in awkward silence in the Jeon household. The awkwardness was so thick that Seokjin thought he can grab it with his chopsticks and swallow it whole.

They currently dined at a round table middle of the dinning room. Seokjin was being sat in the middle of the Jeon doublet. All the three Jeon's were starting it him like he is the last human who survived through a huge catastrophe alone or maybe they are more amazed. Only God knows though. On the other hand, Jeon Jungkook is an exception who is sitting across Seokjin, eyes glued to his lap.

After passing 5 more minutes in the same silence, Seokjin coughed a little eyeing at Jungkook in a hope of getting some help. Instead, it caught Mrs Jeon's attention even more.

"Oh my, oh my. Why are you coughing dear? Here drink this, " Mrs Jeon handed a glass of water toward Seokjin while patting his back.

"Thank you, Mrs Jeon, " Seokjin said with a slight nod.

"You are so polite!" Mrs Jeon stated with a chuckle, "You are Jungkookie's friend. So you are like my son! You can call me eomeoni(mother in Korean)."

Hearing his Mom's words Jungkook's head shoot up in his Mom's direction, giving her a questioning stare. Mrs Jeon gave Jungkook a teasing smile.  Blood is rushing through his cheeks turning into a deep shade of pink.

Jungkook's parents knew about him being gay and weirdly enough or not they are totally fine with it. They want Jungkook to be happy with his true feelings. So they never stopped their son from chasing his happiness, didn't give a shit about society's negative mentality.  Jungkook's parents had a love marriage. They had to struggle a lot with their life just because their family wouldn't let them chase their own happiness. But they don't wanna let that happen with their children too. So they tried to be the friends of their children, understanding and loving parents whom their children could rely on, unlike their own parents.

Jungkook and Jungsoo never saw their grandparents cause both families were against the marriage of their parents. They abandoned their own children just because they preferred their choices. So Jungkook's parents are supportive, loving, caring, value their kid's dreams, passions and choices. They are also strict when it comes to discipline their kid's. Of course, they make mistakes too but they also try to correct them. They are the pure example of how parents should be. And mostly they know their child's more than they themselves do. It's like they can read Jungkook like an open book.

So yeah, Jungkook knew he couldn't hide the fact that he likes Seokjin more than a friendly way.

"So, shall we eat? The food is getting cold," said Mr Jeon with his cheerful voice.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, Honey. Let me stir the beef."

The dinner was going nicely as time was passing. Mrs Jeon was feeding Seokjin was love and adoration. Seokjin was also getting comfortable with the family. Munching on his food like a little hamster as Mrs and Mr Jeon feeding him nonstop. Jungkook was screaming internally at the sight of Seokjin. 'Cute'. But he is also feeling a little jealous of how much love Seokjin is stealing from his parents. Very unfair. Very, very, very unfair comparing to how rude he behaves with Jungkook. But it's not like Jungkook is complaining. He smiled. Now he wants Seokjin to be a part of his family.

Jungkook glanced at his left when he felt a tug on his shirt. Jungsoo leaned closer to whisper in his ear,  "Oppa, are you sure he's your friend?"

"Any doubt?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Yeah very much. He is too handsome to be your friend." She said with a shrug.

Jungkook glared at her. "Yah! Do you have a death wish? You ungrateful... I am your brother. I am handsome too."

Jungsoo leaned even closer with a smirk before saying, "I said that he is too handsome to be your friend but handsome enough to be your boyfriend".

Jungkook choked on his food, coughing hard. 'Boyfriend? Him and Seokjin? No way! No way in the world it's possible if that asshole still behaves so cold and rude with him!' But Jungkook doesn't hate the idea of them being something. If he is honest with himself he is gonna love it. Jungkook thought and smiled while looking at Seokjin who was talking about cooking recipes with his mom.

But wait! How can a 15 years girl know about his relation interests? Is she too mature or Jungkook is getting old for this upcoming generation. Maybe he is just an open book that even Jungsoo can read. Still!! She needs to get a punishment for the smirk on her face which is a sign of the reaction like 'I know everything.' Jungkook wanted to scream for the embarrassment his family is putting him through by reading him like an open book. First Dad then mom now his evil sister.

Jungkook pulled Jungsoo's right ear in an attempt to teach her a lesson."Don't think too much, you little shit!"

Jungsoo made a pained and annoyed expression trying to free her ear from his brothers grasp, " Mom! Look, he is hurting me!"

Seokjin looked at the bickering siblings then at the laughing couple who was showing both concern and delight. It was weirdly comfortable here. He looked over the house. It's a two stored building. Simple and nice.

(The Jeon house)

Much smaller than Seokjin's apartment. It has many dissimilarities with his apartment like furniture, texture, richness, colour everything. But the biggest difference between both houses was LOVE. Jungkook's house is joyful, cheerful, filled with caring and loving people who have sincerity in their feelings, giving life to the lifeless house.  The house doesn't need any kind of design, furniture to be felt like a home cause whenever this family will be it'll be the home. On the other side no matter how fabulous Seokjin's apartment is! No matter how big the house his uncle will arrange for him, it will still be lifeless. Cause it lacks warmth, it lacks love, unlike Jungkook's house.

Seokjin smiled looking at Jungkook. This boy may not has many things, may not has a nice company, car, house. Still, he is one of the richest person Seokjin has ever seen. Jungkook is loved, has people who care for him but most importantly he has a heart to love, has a smile to brighten up one's day, can distract any person with his cuteness and has big doe brown eyes where a person can easily drown only by staring.

And yes, Seokjin couldn't help but notice the bunny boy even before Jungkook introduced himself to Seokjin.

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Ok... I wasn't planning to update but a special and quick update cause this story reached 1k readers. And yes, even it seems less but I appreciate it a lot. Thank you, each and every of my reader for liking this story and staying with me, inspiring me.

And again, if you are liking this story so far, reward me with a star✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 4.5K 29
Jin is just an ordinary young boy that dreaming to give his family a better future. He wants to marry a rich and handsome guy, that's his another dre...
42.7K 3.7K 44
Jin and Jungkook hated eachother more than anything, Jungkook hated that Jin grew up privileged and everything was handed to him easily while Jin hat...
509K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
144K 7.1K 55
What happens when two souls of different attitudes fell in love with each other? Where Jin is cuty, sassy, straight forward and Jungkook is cold, i...