The CLASSIFIED agent- ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Yes Men

2.1K 48 9
By danysdefender

In the Briefing room of the plane a new order came in, "New orders. SHEILDs detecting massive energy readings in the skies above the California-Nevada border."

"Where's Phil?" Kat asked

"Taking personal time." May said

Ward raised an eyebrow and said, "That's a couple days straight."

Simmons was looking at a tablet and said, "These are the same readings. Dr Selvig and Dr Foster picked up in New Mexico and in London. They herald the arrival of an Asgardian."

"Don't remind New Mexico interesting to say the least." Kat said

Fitz looked up, "Thor?"

"Not sure. Either way SHIELD wants us to be the welcome wagon." May said

Jess nodded and said, "No cause for concern right I mean the last time an Asgardian was here pretty bad things happened."

"Asgardian's are allies." Fitz said

Kat looked over to Fitz and said, "Loki wasn't."

. . . . . .

Six SHIELD SUVs were driving down a sand road towards the California-Nevada border.

Fitz, Ward and May were in one SUV and Kat and Jess were in another, "So has Coulson talked to you? About why he changed his mind about the injection for Skye?"

Kat shook her head, "No but I wish he would."

Suddenly a light came down from the sky and Kat slammed the brakes on, "Asgardian?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Asgardian."

Everyone got out of the SUVs and the tacticals pointed guns at the Asgardian. Kat and Jess got out of the van as Kat said, "Stand down she's friendly. Kind of...Sif?"

Sif began to walk towards the SUVs, "You are of SHIELD?"

"Yeah remember New Mexico we fought with you." Kat said

Sif nodded, "I am Lady Sif of Asgard and your world is in grave danger."

"What is with Asgardians and the drama?" Jess asked

Kat shrugged, "No idea, Thor is exactly the same."

. . . . . .

Back in the lab in the plane, Sif put her hand on her sword as she saw Coulson walking in, "What dark magic is this? Thor said you perished at the hand of Loki."

"And he was right. For a while anyway. But Loki wasn't the only one with some tricks up his sleeve. Turns out SHIELD had some of their own." Coulson said

Sif looked at Coulson and said, "Thor will be pleased to hear it. He considers you a friend."

Coulson nodded, "I feel the same. Which is why I'd prefer he hear it from me if that's okay?" Sif nodded, "I understand you're looking for someone?"

Sif nodded, "I am hunting her. Lorelei. Six hundred years ago, she used her powers to wreak havoc across the Nine Realms. To command armies bring down kings, empires."

"What kind of powers are we talking about? Strength? Speed?" Jess asked

Sif shook her head and said, "Sorcery. She bends and shapes the will of men to her own purpose."

"Only men? Her powers don't work on women?" May asked

"No. Men have an inherent weakness we do not share." Sif said

Jess, Kat and May shared a look and nodded

Fitz and Ward shook their heads as Fitz said, "Can't imagine what she's talking about."

"The very sound of her voice can ensnare most. For the rare man who can resist, it's her voice joined by her touch that will overpower his will." Sif explained

"So how do we stop her?" Coulson asked

Sif pulled something gold off of her belt and said, "With this. It prevents her from speaking. She wore one like it for centuries while locked in prison she escaped when the Dark Elves invaded Asgard, and came here using Loki's secret pathways between worlds."

"Do we know where she is now?" Ward asked

"All I know is the Bifrost delivered me to her last known location." Sif said

Coulson walked around the holo-table and said, "Mostly small towns out that way. Let's start looking for unusual activity within a few hundred mile radius. Burglary, theft, assault. If this woman's used to ruling over empires, she's gonna be hard to please."

.. . . . .

Kat and Jess were in the briefing room when Sif and Coulson walked in, "Got anything?" Coulson asked

Jess pressed a button on the table and said, "These are files of every police report within 100 miles of where Lady Sif arrived everything from the last 48 hours." She turned to Sif, "When you want to sift through the information-"

Sif cut Jess off, "I'm familiar it's an antiquated system we and other realms had ages ago."

"Si-Tech will be glad to hear that. We'll leave you to your information then." Kat said as she and Jess walked out of the room.

. . . .. .

"Fitz what have you got for us?" Kat asked as she and Jess walked into the lab where Fitz was standing behind the table which had a lot of different weapons on them.

Ward walked up behind them whistled and said, "These all Night Night guns?"

Fitz nodded, "Based on the same technology but we're not calling them that anymore."

"About time." Ward said as he picked up a pistol and loaded it.

Fitz smiled and said, "They're called ICERs. Incapacitating, cartridge emitting-"

Fitz was cut off by Ward cocking the gun, "They're great."

"Nice work." Jess said as she strapped one to her belt

"But I did realise after our run ins with Mike and Centipede that we needed something stronger. Better." Fitz said

May picked up a gun and held it up, "I though you didn't like guns?" Ward asked

"No I always say if I need a gun, I'll take one. We'll need these. When you're up against people who are being controlled, sometimes it's hard to distinguish friend from foe." May said

Kat picked up a gun, "Tell me about it."

"This way we can take out either."

The group turned around and saw Coulson standing behind them, "Where's lady Sif?" Fitz asked

Just as Fitz stopped talking Sif jumped down from the ledge up stairs, "Shall we?"

. . . . . .

As Sif got out of the SUV outside the bar she said, "Loreli's tastes run towards palaces, castles. This is far more humble than her usual abode."

"The draw wasn't the place, it was the manpower and to some this could be considered a palace." Kat said, Ward looked over to her, "What? I went undercover running a bar it was a very relaxing time."

Coulson walked towards the police that were in front of the bar, "How many men does she have inside? Have you seen the suspect?"

One of the officers nodded, "Yes we have." He raised his shotgun, "And she's beautiful."

He then fired his gun and everyone ran behind the vehicles and began shooting back, "They're on us from both sides." Jess said

Coulson looked over to Sif , "Your ladyship, can you give us a little cover?"

Sif nodded as she kicked one of the motor homes in front of the police so they couldn't see them.

Coulson stood up and said, "Very literal interpretation Thank you." Coulson ducked as he heard a shot then saw the officer go down. He turned around and saw Kat standing behind him holding her gun.

Kat reloaded her weapon and said, "You talk way too much you know that?"

Coulson nodded, "I've heard that. Men, stay outside let Sif take Lorelei. Ward head around back. Surround the building!"

Ward nodded as he moved to the back of the building whilst Sif walked over to the door and kicked the door in.

"Dang she's good." Jess said, she then turned to the agents behind her, "Let's go people!"

A few minutes later Sif ran out of the bar, "She's gone...and she took your agent with her."

"God dammit." Kat said

. . . . .

"So what, Wards like a pod person?" Skye asked as the team stood in her med pod as she was sitting cross legged on the bed with her computer in front of her.

Coulson shook his head, "No, according to Lady Sif, then men Lorelei controls don't forget who they are or what they know. She just becomes the embodiment of all their desires."

"Great so we have a super spy who's job is to disappear helping the person we're trying to find...great." Kat said

Skye nodded, "So, once we find them we can break her mojo or whatever and get Ward back right?"

Coulson nodded and said, "Yes once the collar's back on Lorelei the enchantment ends. But that's the problem the collar caught a shotgun blast back in the desert." He handed it to Fitz, "Think you can fix it?"

Fitz looked at the collar and said, "Well the metal, the weight it's similar to the Berserker staff."

Simmons spoke up saying, "But it presents it's own set of countless unknown variables."

Coulson looked over to Fitz, "Got a couple hours."

"Yeah." Fitz said as he stood up and walked out of the room

Just as everyone else was ready to leave Skye said, "What can I do? and don't you dare say nothing or tell me to sit down and count ceiling tiles while Ward is missing."

"Ward's got drop boxes and storage lockers all over the world. They're filled with currency, weapons, IDs. He's gonna use aliases, cash, anything to keep Lorelei off the radar. You're the best radar we have. Find them." Coulson said and Skye nodded he then turned to Jess and Kat , "Go and talk to Sif make sure she doesn't punch a hole in my plane."

. . . . .

"You were in New Mexico." Sif said once Kat walked into the room

Kat nodded, "I was, your friend Thor put me in the hospital smashed me against the wall, broke many many bones you Asgardians are strong."

Sif sat down and said, "He told me, he also said now he regards you as a friend to his team here."

"The Avengers, I do consider them my friends and Thor." Kat said

Sif looked Kat up and down then said, "I can see it. The fight going on in your head good and evil am I right?"

Kat paused before she said, "You got to conquer the monster in your head before you can do any real good in the world."

Before Sif could reply the PA system came on

"We got Ward, Kat and Jess quarterback from the Plane."

Kat then walked to the door but stopped when she heard Sif say, "He knows it, the reason you're fighting and he's trying to protect you making you stay."

"I know. He would say it's job." Kat said as she walked towards the briefing room.

. . . . . . .

Half an hour Jess and Kat were standing in the briefing room listening to what was happening in Vegas.

Jess was sitting with her legs on the table as she sat on a chair, "I've never been to Vegas on holiday."

"We have never had any kind of holiday." Kat said as she sat down waiting for an update.

"Florence?" Jess asked

Kat gave her a look and said, "We were undercover not a holiday. It was work."

"Greece."

Kat thought about it before she said, "That wasn't with me."

"Oh yeah...what about Paris?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Yeah that was more holiday than work."

"He's gone."

Jess jumped up and pressed a button, "You sure? No sign of him?"

"We're sure, he must've known we were coming." Coulson said

"Great." Kat said, "So we need to think like Ward like a specialist. What would you do if you were on the run?"

Jess thought about it before she said, "Me, I would...take out the threat."

They then heard two gunshots and everything went black.

. . . . . . .

"Morning sunshine." Kat heard as she groaned and sat up

Kat looked up and saw Jess trying to pick the lock of the cupboard they were locked in, "What is happening?"

"Ward, Lorelei, ICER, small cupboard." Jess said as she gave up trying to pick the lock and sat down, "He planned this he bolted the door from the outside, bolted the vents everything we're stuck."

Kat sighed, "Great...wish you stayed at the hub?"

"No way, this is wat more fun who can say that they have dealt with two Asgardians?" Jess asked

Kat raised an eyebrow and said, "Me."

Just then the plane began to shake, "What the hell is that?"

"That would be the cell opening." Jess said

Kat stood up and said, "Like with Vanchat?" Jess nodded, "They want to fly Sif out of the plane."

Jess's eyes widened as she began to bang on the door, "Coulson!"

"Jess?"

Kat moved over to the door, "Phil, Ward locked us in."

"Kat? Yeah I can see the door's bolted. Can you get out any other way?"

Jess shook her head, "No, the vents bolted too."

"All right sit tight."

"You are not seriously gonna leave us here are you?" Kat asked

"Have to stay sane both of you."

Kat sat back down, "I hate him."

. . . . . .

A few minutes later they heard a machine whirring noise from outside the door, "Both of you stand back!"

"Show time." Jess said as they moved to the back of the cupboard just as the door blew in and they saw Fitz and Ward standing there, "About time." Jess said as she walked over the door.

As Kat walked past Ward she punched him around the face, "Never shoot me again or I shoot you for real."

"Copy that." Ward said as he rubbed his face.

Thank you for reading

So, We had Asgardians I love it when little references are made to the MCU movies.

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
107K 4.7K 67
Nina Ramos is an Agent of SHIELD. An agent with a reputation she's embraced, a past she doesn't remember and a future she didn't quite expect. After...
196 20 13
โ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹โ‹†๏ฝกหš Juniper Fox has devoted her life to working for S.H.I.E.L.D. and becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, so what happens when all of it com...
519K 20.1K 158
Logan Taylor, more commonly known as Agent L.C, is a former HYDRA operative. She was recently recruited by Nick Fury to become a SHIELD agent. Curre...