The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 19

389K 10.7K 4.9K
By mizpanda

Thank you all for so many votes and views<3 So I might not beable to update tomorrow or the next day because schools back -.- So I dont know if I can update as much but Ill try!

Has anyone else seen Big Hero 6? That movie made me teary eyed like omg ;-;

Anyone here's the new chapter and as always I hopeyou enjoy! (Not edited)

-----------------------

Recap from last chapter:

"Your wolf side loves my wolf, why won't you give in and be my mate?" He narrowed his eyes and suddenly it came back to me. The question that had been playing on my mind.

"What's the Alpha's trap?" I asked, my voice came out weak for some reason.

My heart skipped a beat when a mischevious smirk appeared on his face. "I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me. Thank you Maisie Ashford" He grinned and advanced toward me.

"You didn't tell me what TheAlpha's trap is" I pointed out and before I knew it, he pulled me and spun me until I crashed into the car so my back was against it. 

He moved in on me and put his lips to my ear.

"You'll learn what it is pretty soon, Maisie Ashford".

-------------------------------

"Why do you call me by my full name sometimes?" I asked, peering out the passenger window of his car. "Why do you ask so many questions?" He responded and I threw my eyes up to the heavens.

"Stupid" I hissed under my breath and pursed my lips when I realised he probably heard it. Luckily he didn't say anything or make any comment about it so I relaxed.

"Don't do that again" He broke the silence and I frowned, "Or I'll have to punish you" His voice turned extremely seductive and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a turn on.

"Then are you going to throw me out again like last time?" I scoffed, remembering why I was so pissed at him. This stupid mate thing.. I was the best at holding grudges but there was something about him.

He let out a pained groan. "I told you why I did that Maisie. How long are you going to dwell on it?" He sounded sincere and a sneaky grin appeared on my face.

"Until you take my virginity" I said and the car skidded to a stop. His eyes stayed focused onthe road and his knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel so tight.

"Shit" I groaned rubbing the back of myneck which had just been whipped forward, "Calm down, I'm just messing." I hesitated and was about to say something to piss him off but decided to keep it for later when I was locked in a car with him.

Safety first.

He let out a few breaths and started the car again, not commenting on what I had just said.I frowned when I noticed we weren't going in the direction of my house. "Where are we going?" I asked, looking out the back window as we drove the opposite way.

"I'm bringing you to see Yas... she's been asking to see you" He shrugged as if it was nothing. I glared at him and saw him look at me from the corner of his eye before back onto the road.

He saw that glare.

"You didn't think to tell me or even ask. I have stuff to do!" I growled and he stayed calm. Wow, I just realised now how comfy it was in his t-shirt. Shit, I'm getting sidetracked.

"You don't have anything to do" He said as if he knew my scheduele. Was he stalking me?

"And no before you jump to conclusions, I am most definetly not stalking you" He sighed, and I don't know why I feltkind of sad when he didn't glance at me once.

"You're beginning to give into me" He said after a while and my face heated up for some strange reason. "I'm not" I responded all to quickly and I noticed the corners of his mouth go up.

Asshole.

"What you expect me to say I love you, I want you as my mate? For your information I don't know shit about you, all I know is you're a possesive jerk who''s Alpha of my rival pack" I snarled and he let out a sigh.

"And yet you didn't refuse to go to my pack house nor did you leave the car" He pointed out, his voice was smooth.

"You locked the doors".

"You opened them last tie with  the button right in front of you".

My eyes scanned the dashboard untl they landed on the button. He was right.

I reached out my hand and whimpered as it was quickly slapped away. "Don't" He growled and my eyes widened. Wasn't he the one that just told me about the button?!

"What the hell Asher? I think I have a choice whether to leave or not" I felt anger boiling up in me as my hand went for the button again but he blocked it.

"Please" He gritted his teeth as if that word was impossibe to say. I raised my eyebrows and watched him, amusement dancing in me now.

"Did Alpha Asher just say please?" I teased and he cringed at the words. He turned to face me, looking into my eyes for a moment before I quickly stopped the gaze by looking away.

"Eyes on road!" I snapped.

"What can I say? Mates can get you to say anything" His voice was low.

"Not your mate" I reminded him and instead of getting mad he just chuckled. I gave him a strange look but he didn't see or at least he pretended he didn't see.

The rest of the journey to his place was silent and before I knew it we were there. I reached for the handle and pulled it to open the car and let out a groan when I released it was still locked.

"Unlock it" I sighed, feeling like a  baby. He didn't do anything.

"Say please"

My mouth dropped at that. Just because he said please does not  mean I'll say it.

"Asher! If you don't let me out of this car, so help me I will smash all the windows and your face" I growled and he arched an eyebrow, amusement written all over his face.

"Feisty" He commented but unlocked the door obediently. I jumped out of the car and ran over to the door, excited to see Yasmin. The door opened the moment I reached it and a surprised I ran into something hard.

I frowned, taking a step back, looking up to see Paul. "Oh thank god, you're better" I sighed, just remembering the incident last time. He gave me a small smile before looking up to the Alpha, meeting his eyes.

A frown appeared on Paul's face when he looked back to me. Were they mind-linkingright in front of me?!

"Hey, don't do that" I turned around and snapped at Asher before facing Paul again. It was awkward.. we just stared at each other for a moment before he let out a breath.

"Thank you. It was really re-assuring to have you next to me when that happened Lun- Maisie" His smile was now sincere and I returned it straight away,not commenting on his mistake.

"Don't forget.. she's mine" Asher said from behind me, a hint of jealousy in his voice. He was not getting jealous of one of his pack members for talking to me!

"I'm not yours!" I scowled before brushing past Paul into the house and my eyes landed on Yasmin in the kitchen with something in her hand.

Her head turned to me and a smile appeared on her face."MAISIE!" She cried and ran to me, clinging on to my legs. I pushed her away so I could kneel down to her level and the grin didn't disappear off her face.

"Hey Yas, sorry I haven''t visited you" I apoligised and her head turned to Asher who was now in the house, leaning against a wall watching us. Whenwe both looked his way he fold his arms and just raised his eyebrows.

"He was being annoying because you weren't here." She said then turned back to me, her face turned into a frown, "Why aren't you there Luna?".

I gave her a forced smile and felt myself flushing. "You'll understand when-"

"I'm older?" She asked and I pursed my lips.

"You'd make an amazing Luna, Miss Madena has said so! Just say yes to Asher" There was huge smile plastered on her face and she kept nodding her head.

"Did he tell you to say that?" I asked and she shot me a sincere confused look,"No but I might be joining this pack! And I want you to be my Luna" She clapped her hands but a frown replaced the smile when I shook my head.

She looked up at me, using puppy dog eyes and I  frowned."Stop.. that doesn't work on me".

She let out an adorable whimper, her eyes becoming watery and I stared at her in surprise. "No, don't cry I'm not good with that!" I held up my hands not knowing what to do.

"P-please" She whined and tugged at my bottoms and my heart leapt. I didn't know what to say, what could I say? So... I lied.

"Maybe" I said really fast, hoping Asher didn't hear it but he did of course. I heard him move slightly as Yasmin's face lit up. Out of nowhere she folded her arms.

"You're just saying that" She huffed and my jaw tightened. I shook my head quickly and the puppy dog eyes re-appeared.

"She is just saying that" Asher agreed and I shot him a pissed off look but he just looked away. I rested my hand on her head and forced a smile.

"I'm not Yasmin. I really mean that maybe" I said and she narrowed her eyes suddenly. The amount of expressions this girl had was unreal.

"Prove it"  She said out of nowhere.

"Prove it?"

"Yes"

My jaw tightened and I looked over to Asher, his eyes were locked on to me. "We kissed before... kissing means you like someone" I told her and she shook her head.

"I don't believe you. Kiss again" My eyes widened and I couldn't helpbut giggle.

"Girls your age shouldnt like kissing yet."I told her, trying to change subject but she just shook her head again.

I let out a sigh andwalked over to Asher who watched me, amusement dancing in his eyes.  I leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek and turned back to Yasmin.

"There".

"I could do that!" She huffed... she was adorable even if she was annoying.

"She doesn't like to do it in front of people" I was surprised when Asher helped me out now, "We prefer doing it in private" I noticed a smirk appear on his face.

"Liar" Yasmin said and my eyes widened.

SO PUSHY!

So I did it. I grabbed Asher's called, pulled him down a bit and kissed him, full force on the lips. He was cearly surprised by this because he didn't move. 

I was about to pull away until his arms wrapped around me and he deepened the kiss. I didn't stop him.

I loved the tingling sensation I got whenever he did that. His tongue slided across my bottom lip, wanting entrance and I allowed it, opening my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance while I wrapped my arms around his neck and his won.

My eyes opened mmentarily as he pushed me against a wall and I was able to catch a surprised Rick walk around the corner, staring at us in shock.

Asher slid his hand under my top, thankfully his body blocked the view so Paul couldn't see. "Asher" I mumbled into his lips and pushed him back. He looked at me his brow furrowed, noticing my heated face.

It didn't take him long to realise. He jumped around and Paul looked away awkwardly, clearing his throat. "What?" Asher growled, clearly annoyed by the interupption.

"Hey don't get snappy with me, you should be doing that shit in your room" He replied but his voice gave away how awkward he felt right now, "And why in front of the little girl?".

Shit, Yasmin.

She was grinning up at me and I noticed Taylor run around the corner. "Come on, Killian wants to play hide n' seek!" She pulled Yasmin away from us and Iletout a sigh, falling back against the wall.

My eyes flew to Rick and he was staring right into Asher's eyes. Gay much? Wait no, there mind-linking!

"Asher!"  I snapped, hitting his arm and he was quickly pulled out of the trance, his head snapping to me, "I told you, mind-linking is rude in front of me".

"Wow she's alright got you on a leash" Rick scoffed and I scowled at him.

"Actually, I'm the one who's got her on a leash..."  He winked at Rick and I noticed a grin appear on his face. What did that mean? 

Oh. BDSM shit, right? Or something sexual anyway.

"Shut up Asher, I told you not to tell anyone what we do int he bedroom!" I snapped and I did enjoy the surprise on both there faces. They were not expecting me to come back with that. It was clear they were teasing me and Asher was lying.

"What?! You actually do that with her?" Rick spluttered and Asher's surprised face began to calm down and he just shook his head.

"Not yet" He said and my face flushed. No, he's not allowed do that.

"Stop. Both of you. I'm going now, I've seen Yasmin so-"

A girl came around the corner followed by Hanna. Hanna gave me a warm smile but the girl just eyed me. "Babe" Rick tugged her toward him and kissed her cheek.

"Why is she here?" Her voice dripped with venom and my jaw dropped. I never did anything to her.

"What, have you got a problem with me, miss bitchy blonde?!" I snapped, walking toward her and she jumped back behind Rick. Asher quickly put his arms around me and pulled me back, my back crashing to his chest.

I attempted to wriggle free but gave up. "She's supposed to be Luna?! Thank god she's rejecting you" She laughed and I heard Asher growl from behind me.

"What did you just say Eva?" I looked up at him and his eyes were burning into hers. I turned back and I could see fear in her eyes.

"Stop Asher" Rick growled, standing in front of the girl protectively.  They were clearly mates.

"You want me to stop when she says shit about Maisie like that?" He snapped, "I'm the Alpha, remembering who you're speaking too".

I was a dick to Asher so many times and he stood up for me. It felt nice. I put my hand on his two hands that were wrapped around me and turned to face him. 

I leaned up and kissed him gently. "It's okay. I can stand up for myself" I said, not wanting him to get in trouble. He looked shocked at first but then nodded his head and I spun back around, pleased at the surprised faces

Exactly what I wanted.

"I'm sorry Alpha Asher but she... I don't trust her. She's from the rival pack! And she's a bitch, she's probably just putting on a show for us" Shit, she saw through me... although it felt nice to do that to Asher so it wasn't really a show.

"And just because she helped Paul does not mean she's some amazing Luna now, she probably only cares for herself." She finished, her eyes burning into mine, "Karl, Polly and Harry think so too!"

I felt Asher growl behind me but I squeezed his hand, telling him to stop. "Fuck them".

"Okay listen here, Miss bitch. I'm a bitch and you do not want to start shit. My pack isn't the one who randomly attacked my pack out of nowhere! You're right, I'm not Luna type material and I don't give a fuck about anyone except my pack... and maybe Asher" I whispered the last bit so only he could hear it.

"So yeah you're right! Think what you want, shit face, because I do not give two fucks. I wouldn't wantto save your pack in any way!" I snapped and she seemed surprised at my response. She probably expected me to say I wasn't like that.

Asher's grip tightened on me and I knew he was upset by the things I had said. "Then why are you here?" Her bitch tone had not left.

"To visit Yasmin, nothing else" I replied and ignored Rick's glare one me. He didn't like me talking to his mate like that and I'm pretty sure if I wasn't Asher's destined mate he would love to rip me to shreds.

"Well I don't care if you trust her Alpha Asher, I don't until she proves she is trustworthy" She brushed her hair from her face and I could see Hanna looking down quietly. 

"Well too bad 'cos I ain't gonna prove shit" I sighed and turned toward the door, "Asher can you take me home now?"

He didn't move for a minute and I felt like an asshole. Well I was but still, Asher had stuck up for me.

"Sure" His voice was quiet and he was about to follow me until someone ran up from behind the others and crashed through them. David crashed through them and fell to the ground. 

I turned back and walked over, helping him up, his eyes were panicked.

"Alpha, there's been an attack. They found Harry in the woods in pain. And the wolves scent are still there which means they aren't gone!".

Asher's eyes widened and he looked at me. "Go, I can wait" I was surprised at how fast my reaction was. He gave me a thankful look and nodded his head.

"Rick come with me. Hanna and Eva, stay here with Maisie.  David tell a few others and to meet with us, we don't know how many there are." His voice was full of authority and it was kind of hot.

He pushed past everyone and looked at me. "Do not go out of the front door no matter what!" He growled and I just nodded my head.

I knew what it was like when a pack member was injured. You go into panick mode.

I don't know why all of a sudden I was being nice to Asher and obeying him... Had this got to do with the Alpha's trap?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
182K 6.2K 31
Star is a fierce werewolf warrior. An unwilling Omega to a pack of the most powerful wolves around. But, when Knox and his pack arrive from Dallas to...
2.3M 65.9K 31
Eli has just turned eighteen and is an Alpha One day, a new girl shows up to the school and instantly, he feels a pull towards her, but isn't sure w...