๐‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘˜...

By abbyishotaf

This story is the title meaning both male and female, there will be fluff and smut but enjoy!!! More

anna shumate
๐Ÿ’™ anna shumate ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™anna shumate๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’œanna shumate๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿคanna shumate๐Ÿค
.
dating jordan would consist of:
๐—๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ

anna shumate - prefrences

520 5 0
By abbyishotaf

dating anna consists of loads of neck kisses, hugs and being over protective. anna loves traveling with you and she has always joked around with you. anna is very PDA even when she's with the boys (sway boys) she'll full on make out with you gripping your hips if any of them smirk at you or even make eye contact. she's a huge baby when she's sick with loads of "baby, my head hurts i think i'm dying" 's and "bub come cuddle me, your boobs are like pillows and my stomach hurts." etc. etc, she loves stealing your hoodies and making thirst traps with you. to many at this point.

smut - 💜
fluff - 💙

a/n: enjoy shawty baez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...