The Billionaire's New Maid

Bởi aaalexandria12

"Ladies first!" He ushered me into his office then pushed me on the soft leathery couch, in which I quickly g... Xem Thêm

💖INTRODUCTIONS 💖
💖STORY CHARACTERS 💖
💖CHAPTER ONE💖
💖CHAPTER TWO💖
💖CHAPTER THREE💖
💖CHAPTER FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER FIVE💖
💖CHAPTER SIX💖
💖CHAPTER SEVEN💖
💖CHAPTER EIGHT💖
💖CHAPTER NINE💖
💖CHAPTER TEN💖
💖CHAPTER ELEVEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWELVE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER FOURTEEN 💖
💖 CHAPTER FIFTEEN 💖
💖 ALEJANDRO'S HOME💖
💖CHAPTER SIXTEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💖
💖CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💖
💖STORY CHARACTERS PT. 2💖
💖CHAPTER NINETEEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE💖
💖VOTE OF THANKS💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE💖
💖 CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT💖
💖CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE💖
💖 CHAPTER THIRTY 💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN💖
💖CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-ONE 💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-TWO💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-THREE💖
💖CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR💖
ANNOUNCEMENT

💖CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT💖

1.8K 83 9
Bởi aaalexandria12

Catherine's POV

As soon as Alejandro left his door I tiptoed quickly into his room, searching franticly for his dairy.

Where are you??

My mind raced, and my heart beat sped up, adrenaline coursing through my veins, as I quickly skimmed through the draws and on top of the night stand.

After looking around hopelessly, I finally found it. Pushed into the seep sided part of the bed, there it lay, looking so beautiful, so thick and so fill with secrets, secrets that I was willing to risk my seven figure job for.

With an evil glint in my eyes, I quickly made my escape but not before putting everything back in place.

Alejandro's POV

"Listen to me Sam, we simply cannot just get married, are you crazy!?" Marcus's voice was loud.

Sam rolled her eyes at him, "Then you should not have slept with me," hers was soft and sounded hurt.

Still worked upon the fact as to where Catherine was, I sucked in a sharp breath, gaining their attention.

With a loud sigh I breathed out, "This is on the both of you, "

They hang their heads down low, before I continue, "And Marcus, if that girl is pregnant, you have to take responsibility because you are now going to be a father, another human life is being entrusted in your care and believe it or not you played a major role in bringing it here, so you have to man up, marry the woman you impregnated, so It won't cause a scandal like the last time, and stop blaming her!"

Marcus looked up at me and I nod my head, indicating that I was sticking to what I had said, "and you, " I pointed at Sam, "Stop blaming him as well, you both did it, and I'm sure you both enjoyed it!"

"That we did!" Marcus reckoned out.

"And I concur!" Sam released as well.

I flashed them a look of disgust before asking them the question that seemed to be running around rent free in my head, "Now where the hell is Catherine?"

Their eyes widen.

"Oh-"

"Catherine huh?"

"Catherine?" Marcus questioned.

"Which Catherine?" Sam finished.

With a raised brow I stated, "What do you mean which  Catherine, our Catherine!!"

"Ohh, black haired Catherine!!"

"The one with the attitude problem,"

"The one who is lazy with a capital L!"

"The one who you seem to have taken a liken to,"

"The one who is my best of best best friend"

"The one who's subsequently a bad bitch!"

"The baddest bitch!"

"The baddest of the baddest bitches!"

"GUYS!!!" I shouted, having enough of their shit show, "What the hell is wrong with you guys I just asked one question, where is Catherine, and now you're all acting a fool, and what was that, me, liking her, no, where did you get that from Marcus!!"

"Oh," he raised his brow, "So you do like her!!"

"Stop it,"

"Babe he won't admit it," Sam rolled her eyes at me, "Anyways, she's sleeping, I mean she did stay up all night waiting for you,"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

With a small smile I got up from the couch, "Then let me go check on her!"

"NO!" They both screamed, standing up.

"No?"

"Yeah, no, you can't go in there, umm, she sleeps naked!" Sam fumbled, Marcus looked at her questionable, but I shrugged it off.

"Nothing that I haven't seen before!"

"What!" They both yell again.

Realizing that I had just snitch myself out I decided to leave.

"Nothing never mind,"

"You saw Catherine naked?" Marcus squeaked, running after me.

Heading towards my room door I panicked.

"No?"

"No? " Sam repeated, "you just said so, we he-"

I slammed my room door cutting her off.

Phew!!

Catherine's POV

My gaze flickered between Sam and Marcus before stammering out, "W-what did you guys say?"

They let out mocking chuckles before dismissing the question, "Ahh, you don't need to know that!"

Marcus nod his head, in agreement with Sam, I rolled my eyes at them, "You guys didn't say anything weird....Right?"

"Umm define 'weird'," my eyes widen.

"How far did you guys go!?"

With a stern look, Marcus peered into my eyes then spoke out, "Far enough!"

My hands slapped my face, "Where is Alejandro?"

Sam's face light up, "He's in his room, and now that you've reminded me, what is this that I'm hearing about him seeing you naked?"

Marcus eyes sparkled as well, "Yeah, what's with that!?"

My eyes widen, with fear, "Nothing, nothing at all!"

"Ohh they both even have the same answer!" Sam taunted, holding onto Marcus's arm.

I released a sigh, "It was an accident, and I am embarrassed can you guys stop!"

"Fine, keep all the juicy stuff to yourself!!" Sam fired, before grabbing the dairy from my hands, "Now less talking and more reading!"

We all subconsciously agreed, and bundled into the far corner with the dairy place in front of us, "Now where did we last left off?" I mumbled to my self.

"Ohh, that's where we last stopped!" Sam shouted, excitement getting the best of her.

"Shhhh!" Marcus seemed irritated.

October 3, 2017

Soon enough Larry and I stopped talking. We weren't as close as we were before. I hate to admit this, but I'm starting to miss my once upon a time best friend.

October 12, 2017
Dad wants me to take over his company, but I don't want to. I want to create a legacy by myself, how do I tell him this?

November 25, 2017
With the wedding date getting closer, Annabelle's actions are getting weirder. Is there something going on that I'm not seeing??

"There's a lot of things going on that you're not seeing!" Marcus grumbled out before turning the page passive aggressively, I could tell that he was hurt, knowing that Annabelle played with his brother heart, knowing that he loved her to the moon and back, and so I didn't scold him for interrupting our reading.

December  24, 2017
It's the day before the wedding. I am excited, as much as I am ready. Tomorrow, Annabelle Castle will take on my last name, Vincento. Now this is what I call a blessing.

We all took sometime before turning the next page, knowing that it wasn't a blessing. The page was wrinkled, and had dried watermarks creasing every sqare inch.

"Are those teardrop marks?" Sam questioned.

Marcus turned his eyes away, feeling hurt, however I continued to read, but this time out loud,

December 25, 2017
She wasn't there. She didn't come. I was left alone. At the alter. She left with Larry. She was the girl Larry was in love with. And I.....I was the over bearing fiance. I was played and once again....I'm all alone.......

"What the hell are you guys doing!!?" A loud boom, interrupted me.

Startled, we peered up at the fuming Alejandro. His red eyes flickered between us, and his journal...I mean dairy.

"You backstabbing bitches!"

**********

A/N

Thanks for reading.
Expect and update soon (PS. Sorry about the long update)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.9M 331K 67
One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them together harder, and see his facial expressi...
1.6M 49.8K 16
(In the process of being heavily edited! Chp 1-6 finished) His eyes sparkle wickedly, as he smirks down at me. "You obviously don't know who I am do...
23.8K 1.8K 46
He was seated at the head of the table, his laptop open in front of him, no doubt already prepared to ask us a bunch of invasive questions. But he w...
88.6K 366 8
i opend my eyes. where am i? "h-h-h-h-h-huh??🥺🥺🥺" " BOSS, THE KITTY IS AWAKE" "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what???🥺🥺🥺" i looked down and saw that i was tied...