English Teacher || Jeongchan

By namjoonsstudent2

"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘ π‘˜ 𝑛𝑖�... More

CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Oɴᴇ
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 21
οΏΌCΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 22
CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 23

CΚœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10

20.1K 508 617
By namjoonsstudent2

"Seungmo! Please help me!" Jeongin whined and threw himself on the male as soon as he approached him.

"Ugh, get away from me." He annoyedly shook the male off him and continued keeping his books back in his locker, "what do you need help in now?"

"Let me guess, chan hyung isn't it?" Changbin spoke up from behind them making Jeongin gasp in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SCARED ME" Changbin just shrugged in response and patted the males back, motioning him to continue.

"And you are right..it is about Chan.." Jeongin admitted looking back down on the floor.

"What'd you do this time?" Seungmin said half in a sigh, already knowing where this was about to go.

"That's the problem! I didn't do anything. This new guy Hwang Hyunjin keeps bothering me when I want to talk to him."

"Innie, you do remember saying that you wouldn't want to take things further with our English teacher? I still am expecting the same from you. He's out teacher and way older so you don't even have a chance."

"B-but Changbin hyung can be with Felix!? They have an age gap too!"

Changbin rolled his eyes, "yeah, but I'm not his fucking teacher or anything. Innie, listen to Seungmin when he says it's not safe. We care about you and always want the best from you so please don't get attached to someone as ridiculous as your own teacher. You deserve better."

Jeongin internally had his heart twist into knots by hearing the males, ready to leave a bunch of cuss words on them until Seungmin spoke up again,

"And about that Hyunjin guy, he's new and probably has you as the only friend in the whole school.
But if you really want him to leave you alone just try to ignore him I guess."

Jeongin exhaled in defeat, "okay.."

Seungmin let out a smile at the male as all the three started heading towards the cafeteria.

Jeongin cursed at himself for making eye contact with Hyunjin as soon as he entered. The male came running towards him with a wide smile and barely noticed the annoyed expression on his face.

"Hey Jeongin!"

"Hey hyunjin.."

"Who are these two with you?"

"Oh, they're just my friends. Uhm..you can meet them too."

Changbin smiled at the male, holding his hand out to shake his, "hey, nice to meet you I'm Changbin."

"Nice to meet you too. And uhm.."

Hyunjin turned towards another male beside Jeongin who had his lips slightly parted, staring at him in awe.

Jeongin nudged Seungmin to speak up, making him snap out from himself zoning out as soon as he saw Hyunjin.

"H-hey..I'm Seungmin."
It was the first time Jeongin heard Seungmin stuttered so he glanced at Changbin who had the same clueless expression as him.

Hyunjin shook the males hand and tried getting off but it seemed like Seungmin had zoned out again, staring back at him not letting his hand to go.

"Erm..my hand Seungmin.." he said, alarming the male once again. He apologized and quickly took his hand back.

"Cute."

"Anyways, can I sit with the three of you for lunch?"

Changbin nodded since he didn't mind much and so did Jeongin. Seungmin just stood there staring down at Hyunjin as if he'd just seen a ghost or something.

"Thanks guys, I'm sure all of us are going to be great friends!" Hyunjin smiled as he threw his arm over Jeongin's shoulder and headed towards a table.

Jeongin stopped in between his tracks when he felt like he was seeing watched.
"Wait." He said making all of them stop and turn towards him.

He glanced behind and saw Chan leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his hand. A small smirk plastered over his face, "you guys go on, I have to go to the bathroom real quick."

The three nodded and headed without him, Jeongin ran towards Chan's direction without him noticing and approached behind him silently.

Just when he was a few steps away, he quickly wrapped his arms around his back making the male startled and drop the cigarette from his hand.

"J-Jeongin? W-what are you doing? P-people might see-"

"Then let's go somewhere more private~"

The younger didn't say any other word and dragged the male by his neck tie, inside the bathroom stalls.

His hand immediately locked the door from behind as he looked up to Chan with a smirk.

"I've been waiting to talk to you~"

Chan hissed his breath and mumbled a small "fuck it." Under his breath, pinning the male harshly against the wall.

"You Wanna talk huh?"

Jeongin nodded in response.

"Oh we will talk alright, on your knees now."

"Wait what? But I-"

"I don't want to hear more. On your knees now."

"But-"

Chan gripped the males jaw, staring him down with an intimidating and lustful look, "do you only kneel for Hyunjin or something?"

Jeongin felt his heart thumping out of his chest on feeling the older's gaze and breath on his skin, "N-no..I-I want y-you.."

"That's what I thought." Chan scoffed as he released his grip making Jeongin get on his knees and hands clenched to his back.

His mouth was already wide open before Chan even got to remove himself. He glared at the younger before his pants slid down, his member hitting his stomach by standing upright.

"Suck." Chan demanded making Jeongin smirk in desperation.

He used his hands to cup the older's member before aligning it to his mouth.
"You know, I've never done this before." He admitted making Chan widen his eyes in confusion,

"You wha- AH~" a loud whine left the older's mouth on the feeling of Jeongin warm mouth taking almost all of him.

His wet hot carven wrapping around his cold hard member drove him wild as he bucked his hips for the younger to start sucking already.

Jeongin still didn't get used to the feeling and started slowly by swirling his tongue around him. His hand held onto the older's hip for support and taking him more and more.

He traced down the older's veiny member, coating him entirely with his saliva before licking the tip of his member indicating that he was starting to suck.

"O-oh my g-god..just suck already!" The older let out a needy whine making Jeongin smirk and flutter his eyes closed as he gave his members a few more licks.

After he thought he teased the older enough, he eventually started sucking and swirling his tongue around at the same time only to hear the older let out low groans and grunts.

He started bobbing his head and fully taking the older inside him, tilting his head at the same time.

Chan who was already a moaning and sweating mess, gripped on his hair and pulled on his hair while bucking his hips.

He had the younger do a full turn around his member, making the younger hum to control his gag reflex's.

He couldn't control his whiny mess anymore and thrusted inside him.

Jeongin felt the older's member hit the back of his throat and left out a few tears running down his rosy cheeks.

Another hum from the younger was enough for Chan to shoot strings of cum directly down the younger's throat.

Jeongin pulled out, a string of saliva connecting the older's member to his lips once he stood up.

He wiped off the cum from his lips and looked up at the older with his swollen lips.
Chan still remained a panting mess from him,

"That wasn't your first time to suck, was it?"

"I've practiced but not on actual people."

Chan shook his head as the sound of the bell ringing alerted them making them unlock the door and step out, pretending nothing had happened.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 601 27
One of my cuter books I've written (βœ…) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
73.3K 1.8K 17
seungmin and jeongin get into a secret relationship, not knowing what will come next. - lots of fluff n some smut side ships: minsung hyunlix 2chan s...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
15.8K 577 36
Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until now..... until seungmin, a boy he seems...