ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ || ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz ✨
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: ♡♡
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

3: Plan failed

5.8K 227 125
By HOTELMOONBYUL

"Shit, she's near, quick play your role" Mark tugged Donghyuck right next to him and smiled sweetly, the other just rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

Here goes nothing...

"Oh~! Oppa~! Thank you for this oppa~! I really like these oppa~! I love you~!!!! SarAnGhAe" Donghyuck acted like what Mark wanted him to act...a sweet, cute girl. He cutely pouted, closing his eyes as he showed him a finger heart while hugging the plastic.

He then showed the peanut butter chip and took one chip and swallowed it down immediately, not chewing it at all.

"Not like that, Donghyuck...go easy, go easy please," Mark said while smiling, hiding the embarrassment.

"But oppa~-"

Mark stopped Donghyuck by pushing him to one of the lockers to avoid more of his weird voice lines, he did it because his girlfriend was just eyeing the both of them, not believing that they together.

"Baby, what did I tell you about acting like that?" Mark smirked, his hand slowly crawling on the younger's neck.

Donghyuck tensed up as he felt the small electricity that Mark's hands are giving him, chills running down his spine as he felt the hand getting close to his neck.

"M-mark, what are you doin-"

"Mark? Who is Mark? From now on, call me your baby" Mark seductively said as he wraps his fingers around the tanned male's neck.

"Mark...we're literally being watched by a lot of students, cut this shit right now" Donghyuck whispered and pretended to look small towards the older.

"Hmm, don't lie you like-"

"Donghyuck?!?!?!"

Shit.

Donghyuck's eyes widened and quickly pushed Mark away from him and fixed himself, he waved at Jaemin who looked shocked and everything...seeing the scenario a while ago made him shook.

"Oh hi, Jaemin...I uh, yeah, it's class let's go!" Donghyuck got his bags and realized that he was still holding the plastic bag.

He punched himself mentally and started acting again, "Baby...can you hold this for me first? I have class now... I'll see you later, okay?" Donghyuck pouted and disgustingly threw a flying kiss to the black-haired boy who already wanted to kill himself.

Jaemin couldn't believe what was happening, he walked away with Donghyuck with his mouth widely opened.

Mark stared at the two before fakely acting like he found Donghyuck cute a while ago.

I mean he did find him cute but that was during when they were still inside his car, but that...nope. Let's not talk about it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Jaemin...I can explain"

"Hell yeah you do, but first before you explain...I feel betrayed since when was this going on? when did Mark date you? I thought he has Mina and why the fuck didn't you tell me??"

Donghyuck only sighed and roughly placed his head down on his shared desk with Jaemin, "It only started yesterday when he got me from you, he is still with Mina but they are on bad terms right now and basically I'm just like a fake boyfriend to him so that he can make her jealous and Jaemin...I'm supposed to tell you this yesterday but you didn't come home sooo" he showed a peace sign on his best friend, his head still attached to the table.

"Oh Donghyuck, what have you put yourself into?" his best friend face palmed and ruffled his hair, "You do know that once you've caught feelings for him when this will go on for a long time...at the end, you are the one who is going to get hurt, right?"

Donghyuck only laughed in a bitter manner, "as if I'd catch feelings for that loser" he rolled his eyes and breathed heavily before pulling his notebooks and pens out, noticing that their professor's heels can already be heard from outside their door.

Both of them paid attention to the class till a flying ball of paper came hitting the tanned male on the head, "who in the-" Donghyuck picked up the paper and looked at the back, he saw Mark crossing his arms on the desk, mouthing "read it"

Donghyuck scrunched his face and opened the piece of paper.

'You're dead, meet me after class'

He turned around again and locked eyes with Mark, the older was sending flames through his eyes but he stopped when Donghyuck did the same but way more intense.

Mark gulped and just listened to the teacher again, "why is he so scary?"

"Why does he even try to look scary? He looks like an ass" Donghyuck mumbled.

"Who looks like an ass?" Jaemin whispered while taking notes.

"You already know who"

"Mork lee it is"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Here take some water, I think I brought my medicine...let me just search for it real quick" Jaemin started to claw his bag inside, searching for the allergy pills.

"It's fine, I probably have some left inside my locker" Donghyuck opened his locker and searched for his pills, sniffing and itching at the process.

"Oh my god," Jaemin whispered and hid close to Donghyuck, the tanned male's locker door covering his whole upper body.

"Why are you suddenly hiding?" Donghyuck asked, he finally found his pills and is now taking one out of the bottle.

"Jeno" he answered, "Lee Jeno, the hottie of the football squad...he is literally so hot even when walking, oh my god, pinch me bitch, do it" Jaemin extended his arm to Donghyuck but the other just rolled his eyes and drank water.

"Wait he's not coming towards us, is he?" Jaemin mumbled, tilting his head.

"Hmpf, Jaemin..." The tanned male sighed and chuckled, "listen, he is probably taken...don't get too ahead of yourself, he will never be yours-"

"Oh, and he is not alone..."

"-stop dreaming- what?" Donghyuck got interrupted, he looked at Jaemin with a confused face.

Jaemin pointed to his front, looking awkwardly at the black-haired boy who is already pissed just by looking at Donghyuck's back.

"It's Mark, isn't it?" Donghyuck asked as the latter nodded.

He sighed and went back to his locker to grab his bags and books, "Hi Mr. boyfriend...what brings you here?"

"You know what, let's not talk here let's- what the hell happened to your face?"

The tanned male eyes were half opened and his mouth was down, his face was red like cherry (bomb) while he sweats in bullets.

"Oh you know I was just panicking earlier...are you really that dumb? I told you not to give me those peanut butter chips-"

"You gave Donghyuck fucking peanut butter chips?? He is allergic!" Jaemin butted in, worried.

"Look it was only one chip"

"Oh, my fuck-" Jaemin raised an eyebrow and glared at Mark, "You know what, fine! Get out of my face, if you wanna take him...go ahead, just get away from me before I snap your neck" He pushed Donghyuck to Mark which made the younger to stumble to Mark's chest.

"Thank you, Jaemin," Mark thanked and pulled Donghyuck out of the hallways.

The blonde-haired boy only sarcastically laughed and faced to his front where Jeno was eyeing him while smirking.

"hey," Jeno spoke.

Jaemin awkwardly smiled and scratched his arm, "wassup?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"What was that?"

"What was what? I literally acted like what you want me to be...you baby"

"Yeah, but I didn't ask you to be a possessed by a pick me girl kind of baby" Mark clicked his tongue and massaged the bridge of his nose, "Can you do your job properly?"

Donghyuck was shocked to hear that, he dramatically placed his hand on his chest, "Oh my gosh, THE Mark Lee, the Mr. Favourite of the school, the greatest amongst all of his baseball mates, the one and only Mr. Popular...is talking to me in such a way?" Donghyuck laughed.

"Okay I'm sorry but please though..." his eyes looked desperate, "I need you, your help, everything...just to make my girlfriend jealous, come on, I know you can do it...please" Mark pouted and came closer to the younger, he placed his arm on the side to not let Donghyuck get out easily.

"Fine...but this Monday, you owe me all of those chips" Donghyuck glared and pushed him away, walking out of the bleachers.

Mark just chuckled and nodded, he looked down before looking back up at the tanned male, "I love you!"

"Oh, fuck you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 21.4K 36
Donghyuck and Mark are best friends and they don't keep secrets from each other. Except Donghyuck had two secrets to keep from Mark. Started: 01/ 0...
45.1K 1.6K 34
(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "My baby don't like it when you come around...." [In which Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck are sworn enemies since elementary sch...
193K 9.1K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] •G...
30.4K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...