Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..

5.2K 165 202
By womenthusiast

Request from @GayforHelen

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Slight of sadism, knife play, choking, slight degrading, edging, blood bath, and SMUT

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

This is my first day serving Madame Evelyn Poole. She is a famous dark magic practitioner with a strong charisma. She can make anyone do anything she wants. Rumour says that she has lived for hundreds of years, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh and the shedding of innocent blood, even bathing in the blood of young women.

I volunteering myself to work for her. People told me that it was crazy idea, a suicidal move, soon or later she'll kill me and bathe with my blood. But I don't care as long as I can get closer to her. Besides, I don't have life anyway. No one cares about me, they just pretend to care.

Anyway..

The head maid told me that my job was just do everything Madame Poole told me to do. But since Madame Poole was out most of the day, I don't have many things to do.

Dinner time comes, and I finally got my first real task. I have to bring food to Madame Poole. She can't come to the dining room because she's too busy doing something in her room. I don't know what she was doing, only god and satan knows.

I knock at her door with my right hand while my left hand holding a tray of her food.

"Come in" She said.

I open the door and stepped in. I can't look up. I'm too nervous and I can feel my hands starts shaking.

"M-Mrs. Jones asked me to bring you your dinner Madame.." I said quietly.

"Put that tray on the table beside my bed" she said sternly.

I walked slowly to her bed and placed the tray there. My eyes still glued to the ground. When I'm done, I walked backwards to the door. But suddenly my back hit something. I turn myself around and my heart drops. Madame Poole standing in front of me with a smirk on her face.

"I-I'm so sorry Madame. I didn't mean to-" she put her index finger under my chin and lift my chin up. Making me look straight to her beautiful dark brown eyes. She move closer to my face. She's even more beautiful from up close.

"What's your name young lady" she asked.

"Y-Y/n Ma'am.. Y/n Y/l/n"

"Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl like you." She whispered.

"T-thank you Madame." She keep looking at me closely like she's analyzing my whole face.

"Are you a virgin y/n?" She suddenly asked.

"Uh.. umm.. y-yes?"

"Hesitation. You're not sure with your own virginity, aren't you?" She raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

I didn't say anything. I've never had sex before, but I did pleasuring myself. I don't know if that's count as virgin or not.

"Tell Mrs. Jones I'm need my bath tonight." She said sternly and walked away from me.

"Y-Yes Madame" I leave her room as fast as possible.

I close her door and let out a deep breath. I rushed out to find Mrs. Jones and tell her about Madame Poole's request. She nodded then she said that my job is done for today and I can go to my room. I thank her and leaves.

Hours passed. It's almost midnight. I keep toss and turn in my bed trying my best to fall asleep, but I couldn't. Then I hear a knock on my door.

"Y/n. Wake up and get dressed! Madame Poole requested to see you!" Mrs. Jones said from the outside.

Oh no.. is she going to kill me? I just work here. She just saw me once and she already want to get rid of me?

"Yes Mrs. Jones I'll be out in a minute" I answered.

"Madame Poole will be upstairs in her private bathroom. She'll wait you there." She said.

"Yes Mrs. Jones" I said quickly. Then I hear her footsteps moving away.

I quickly get up and get dressed.

I walked fast, almost running to Madame Poole's private bathroom. It's awfully quiet here in the manor. I keep walking through the hallway and went upstairs. I can hear someone humming. Wait no.. it's more like singing..

As I'm getting closer to her bathroom, my heart beat becomes so fast. I'm so scared. The bathroom door already wide open. I stepped closer and closer.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. There's a body laying on the floor. A bloody naked woman's body with her throat slit open. And Madam Poole bathing in what I assume is that women's blood. I stops and stand still on the door frame. I couldn't move my body. Then Madame Poole stop singing, stub out her cigarette, and turn her face to look at me.

"Don't just stand there sweetheart.. come in" She said with a sweetly.

I force myself to move, I stepped inside, walked around the dead body, and sit on the stairs beside the tub.

"Y-You want to s-see me Madame?" I asked nervously.

"Yes darling.. as you can see, there is no one left in this manor. I told them all to leave because I need a quiet bath. I even sent my daughter to gather information about that Vanessa girl." She said.

I didn't answer. I'm confused and scared. And I think she noticed that. She sit up straight and move closer to me. I flinched a little bit.

"Are you scared of me sweetheart?" She asked.

"N-No Madam.. I'm just-"

"Look at me then" She cut me off.

I did. I look at her. Her body covered up with thick red blood. She looks so scary but hot at the same time. Holy fuck what's wrong with me..

"Since you're new here. I need to.. get to know you. That's why I called you here." she said.

"O-Oh.. I thought.."

"What? You thought I'm about to kill you?" She chuckled but I nodded slowly.

"I-I'm sorry Madame" I look down again.

She laughed and leaned her back against the tub. "You're too funny and so innocent. You're too precious to be wasted." She said.

I don't know what to respond, so I just shut my mouth. I just sat there and watch her enjoying her blood bath. She look so relaxed.

After a few more minutes, she's done with the blood and asked me to help her rinse. I drained the blood tub and clean her body with water. I keep lowering my eyes the whole time because I can't handle her naked body. She's so damn beautiful and sexy, no wonder everyone wants to be fucked by her.

When she cleaned, she put on her robe.

"Come with me.." she said.

Oh no.. she's not done yet.. there's still a chance she'll kill me..

"B-But how.. ermm.. shouldn't I clean this up first?" I asked, pointing the dead body.

"Don't worry about that. Mrs. Jones or Hecate will take care of it. Now come.." she said.

I nodded and follow her to her room. I don't know what to expect but she seems excited. Before we entered the room, she stops and turn around to face me.

"Do you really want to work here and serve me y/n?" She asked.

"Y-Yes Madame" I answered quickly.

"Are you willing to do everything to please me?".

"Yes!" I said with confidence.

"Good." She smirked, turn around and open the door. We get inside then she close the door.

She roam around the room like she is looking for something and I just stand still in the middle of the room waiting for her next instructions. After awhile she walk back to me and stand before me with a knife in her hand.

"Can I taste you?" She asked.

"I'm all yours Madame. You own me. You can do anything to me." I said.

She put her knife really close to my neck. I was terrified but I tried to stay calm. Then she pressed the knife on my skin. I closed my eyes in fear and my breath getting deeper.

At first I thought she's about to slit my throat or something but instead she move the knife to my shoulder and..

*slash*

I feel a sudden sharp pain. She cut it open. It's so painful but then I can feel something warm, soft and wet wipe the wound. I open my eyes and flinched. It's Madame Poole's tongue. She wipes my wound with her tongue and lick the blood, my blood.

"You taste divine. Not so innocent but yet more delicious than the others." She murmured.

"T-Thank you Madame." I said quietly.

She smirked again.

"Now take off your clothes" she command.

I did as I was told. I took off all my clothes until I completely naked. I covered up my body with my hands. I feel a little bit uncomfortable but excited as well. It's crazy and confusing.

She look at me up and down.

"Let me ask you again. Are you willing to do everything for me? If you're not ready, we can stop here and you can go back to your room then become the average maid." She stepped forward.

"N-No Madame. I'm ready." I slowly put my hands down.

She laughed, "Oh darling.. you have no idea what you're getting into."

All I can see in her eyes is lust. She leaned in and pressed her lips onto mine. Her lips were soft, she taste like wine, cigarettes, and blood mixed together. Her hands roam around my body. Squeezing my breasts, making me moan. Then she break the kiss.

"Here's the rule you have to obey. First, don't talk unless I tell you to. Second, your body is mine, so I have a total control of you including your orgasm. And last.. try not to passed out. Do you understand?" She raised her eyebrows and smirked. I just nodded.

"Lay on the bed." she ordered.

I walked to her fancy bed and lay on my back. Madame Poole walk closer with a rope in her hand. Then she tied my arms and my legs to the bedpost. It feels so humiliating to be exposed like this in front of someone else but also so exciting.

She get on top of me, tracing her fingers all over my body.

"You have a really beautiful body. Soft skin." She said. My heart is beating wildly.

Then she leaned in and kissed my neck, my jawline, licking the shell of my ear, bite my shoulder, living mark here and there. She moves lower to my breasts. She lick, suck, and then bite my nipples. I let out a moan and I can feel she's smirking against my skin.

Her hand went further down to my thighs. She strokes my inner thigh making me squirm, she move her hand closer to my center.

"Ahhh.. already wet for me.." she murmured.

Without any warning or teasing, she parted my lips and rubbing my clit, drawing a circle. My breath hitched. She keep rubbing my clit for a few minutes, then she put her fingers inside me.

She chuckled, "so you never had sex before huh?" She asked.

I shake my head no.

"Interesting.. then why you taste different than any other maiden.." she paused for a second, looks like she's thinking then a smirked appears on her face like she knows something.

Of course she knows.. she always knows..

I blushed in realization that she knows I pleasuring myself. I feel so embarrassed.

"Look so innocent but deep inside you just a horny little slut." She said.

She starts moving her fingers in and out. Slowly then go faster. My moan getting louder and louder. My orgasm builds up.

This is my first time touched by someone else. It feels better than touching myself. I already close to my orgasm. But she said I couldn't talk unless she ask me or she told me to, but her touch sent me over the moon. It feels so good. She increased her pace. She's going faster and harder. She hit my walls roughly. All I can do is moan and whimper.

"M-Madame.. c-can I cum?" I said in between my moan. Then she suddenly stops and I groaned.

She slap my pussy once, really hard making me jolt. She crawled up, straddling my right leg. I can feel the hotness between her legs. She covered my mouth with her left hand.

"I told you not to talk unless I tell you to." She said sternly. "One more mistake...." Her hand move from my mouth to grab my throat, "...I will slit your throat open."

I nodded. Her right hand starts rubbing my pussy again. Rubbing my clit slowly just like before. She rubbed my clit in circle motion. Then she put her fingers inside me, starts with two fingers.

She pumped her fingers in and out. The sound of her fingers fucking my wet pussy turning me on even more. Minutes later she added one more finger inside me. She struggled a little bit because my pussy still tight, but then it goes easily after I adjusting myself.

I'm already on the edge. Her grasp on my neck got tightened. She choke me. Her hand on my pussy move faster. I almost passed out but then she loosened her grip for a few seconds before she tightened it up again. She played with my consciousness.

I don't know how or why but when she choke me, it makes me feel more aroused. My mind more focused on her hand inside me. How she hit my g-spot repeatedly then she curled her fingers deep inside me.

I tried my hardest to hold my cum. I'm moaning mess. I bite my bottom lip hard until it bleed to distract myself from reaching orgasm, but that useless. I can't hold it any longer. I look at Madame Poole who's now smirking devilishly. She knew I need to cum. I look at her with pleading eyes. She didn't say anything. I cried in frustration.

She chuckled, "You can cum pet" she said.

With that, I let my body relax and feel all of her touch. Then she let go of my throat. I almost screamed when I reached my climax. I've never experienced a strong orgasm like this.

Madame Poole helps me ride down my orgasm. Once I'm done, she pulled out her fingers and bring it up to my mouth.

"Open" I open my mouth and she put her fingers inside. I lick her fingers until they cleaned from my juices.

Then she sit on top of my stomach and leaned in, she kissed me passionately. A soft moan escapes from her mouth.

"You taste so good. Ahh.." She whispered.

I starts to realize that she grinding her pussy against my stomach while she kissed me. I buck my hips up to give more pressure to her pussy but she has other idea. She stops grinding, take off her robe and crawl up to sit on my face. Without any commands or hesitation, I lick her dripping wet pussy.

"So eager... I like that" She smirked.

She ride my face like a toy. She rubbed her pussy all over my face. She smells and taste amazing. I lick her folds eagerly, suck on her clit, put my tongue as deep as I could inside her hole.

I keep licking her for god knows for how long. It feels like hours, but I know it probably just a few minutes. My jaw and my tongue hurts. Then suddenly Madame Poole take a grip on my hair to keep me steady and stay in place. She move her hips on her own pace. Her moan getting louder. Then a moment later she finally reached her orgasm. After she's down from her high, she slumped on the bed beside me, still panting.

"That.. was.. really good.. I shall keep you" she said.

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk now or not so I keep quiet just smile at her. She stroke my hair and smiled back.

"You can talk now sweetheart." She wiped the mixture of sweats and her cum that spread all over my face.

"T-Thank you Madame" I replied.

She rest her head on my chest. She snuggled against my body. The rope magically loosened up by itself and disappeared under the bed. I wrapped my arm around her body.

I can't believe I'm cuddling with Madame Poole. The Madame Evelyn Poole.

We stayed like that for awhile. Until she clears her throat and look up at me.

"You should go back to your room sweetheart before my daughter find you here and trying to steal you from me" She suddenly said.

"Yes Madame" I answered.

I got up and put my clothes on. I walked to the door and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...
9.3K 264 15
Information on the first page❤️
4.6K 130 5
Chapters about my favorite girlz and characters 👀 including: Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Helena Bonham Carter, Sarah Paulson, J...
1.4K 29 14
This is just a bunch of one shots about many different actresses and their character's ☆ Includes people such as: Sarah Paulson Jessica Lange Jenni...