๐…๐‘๐”๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | Drac...

By H034M4LF0Y

Whenever she got sad, there was ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ. And, on the other hand, whenever he got sad, there was ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐… ๐‘ ๐” ๐’ ๐“ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“
๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐‹ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐… ๐ˆ ๐… ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐’ ๐ˆ ๐— ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‡ ๐“
๐“ ๐– ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐—
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐
hi

๐’ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐„ ๐

2.8K 83 147
By H034M4LF0Y

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
warning: profanities and sexual content ahead.

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Look at yourself," Draco chuckled mockingly at the girl on the ground. He was in a surprisingly normal state, far from what Clementia had expected. The black shirt and sweatpants he wore had neither a crease nor a fold, or any sign that they were just worn seconds ago.

He was completely tidy, opposite of the sloppy sounds Clementia heard a few moments ago.

"Such a mess," He clicked his tongue, shaking his head sarcastically in the process. He bent down, cupping the face of the disheveled girl. "Already fucking weak from my voice, aren't we?" He ran his thumb through her cheek, caressing the soft skin that was glazed with sweat.

Clementia was humiliated—but somehow couldn't move from where she sat. Draco's triumphant gaze bore into her as he studied her body, clothes all wrinkled and underwear hung loose around her thighs. Her hand was still under her skirt, not being able to remove it from shame. Draco noticed and pulled her arm out aggressively, revealing her limping fingers that had been soaked from her wetness.

He held it up for him to see clearer, a subtle proud smirk forming on his lips. "Suck." He ordered, now bringing it near Clementia's mouth.

The frozen girl had no choice but to comply, separating her lips to create a small opening in her mouth.

Slowly, she took in the three fingers as Draco's eyes remained on her. She tasted herself and he watched—full of seductive elation from what he had just caused.

After a few seconds, he pulled it out of her mouth and let go of her face. He stood up, his gaze still downwards to the scene below him. "You've got the wrong room, Clementine. The guest room is over there." He pointed to a room in the far right. "Unless you want to stay here, I wouldn't mind."

Snapping back to her senses, Clementia let out a loud scoff. She stood up and fixed herself, beyond embarrassed with what she had done. After straightening her clothes and fixing her hair, she picked up her purse and stormed away from Draco, heading to the guest room.

A cocky smirk remains on Draco's lips as he watched the girl practically zoom to the other room.

Things went precisely as he planned.

-

Nothing has to happen, I haven't forgotten about the deal.

Do whatever I want and I'll do you.

Clementia crumpled the piece of parchment and threw it across the room.

A loud groan followed soon after, burying her face on a pillow. How dare she lose control of herself upon hearing his moans?

The only reason she was here was because she didn't want to seem like a sore loser.

And maybe because she wanted to see him and rely on him to escape the whirlpool her mind had been giving her these past few weeks―but knowing Clementia, she would never admit that even to herself.

She had to tell Cornelia and Charles that Danielle invited her for a week-long vacation at the Lestrange residence, given that Bellatrix wasn't around.

This was the most practical excuse, for they would never be able to catch Danielle to ask her about it personally. That girl was always on the loose, especially during the summertime.

She got up and walked towards the dark wooded closet where the house elves organized her clothes.

"Might as well make myself at home." She sighed, picking out an oversized tee and a pair of tight shorts.

As she got rid of her messed up clothes—ones she wore earlier—the mortification from what she had done kept burdening her.

He planned all of this. I'm sure of it, she pondered, growing enraged—and she wasn't just going to let this slide.

Knock.

The knocks were too gentle and respectful to be Draco. Must be a house elf, Clementia thought. "Come in."

"Mr. Malfoy asks for you to come to the dining room for dinner." She was right.

A plan almost instantly formulated inside her head, a smile forming on her lips.

"Tell him i'm on my way. Thank you."

There was one thing she knew Draco Malfoy wasn't an expert at.

Self control.

-

The two sat in complete silence as they ate, with Draco sitting at the middle seat—where Lucius usually sits—and Clementia seated on the first to his left.

He instructed the elves to prepare a rather extravagant meal, despite the fact that there were only two of them.

Clementia cleared her throat. "Do you want to share why you're alone on such a fine day?" She started.

"My parents are on a vacation," He replied, eyes on his plate. "Nothing special."

"Why didn't you come with them?" She interrogated further, setting down her utensils and slightly tilting her head to the side to focus on his answers.

"Why, would you tag along on a boring couple trip your parents planned out of nowhere?" He says in a lightly tempered voice as he sliced a piece of pork chop with his knife.

"No." Clementia answered enthusiastically. "Not if there was something interesting for me back home."

Draco paused for a while, taking in what she said before placing the slice of pork inside his mouth.

"Is there something interesting for you here, Malfoy?"

"Not that I know of." He reached for the glass of water and took a sip.

He was uninterested in the conversation, and she knew just the solution.

Clementia huffed, pulling her chair away from the table with her hands. This revealed her body, crossing her legs which were barely covered with her choice of clothing.

This finally captured Draco's attention, but looking away after a brief glance.

"I'm sure i'm interesting enough for you to stay home during a family vacation," She leaned her elbow on the table, her chin resting on the palm of her hand. "I bet daddy Malfoy chose a good place."

Draco set down the glass of water, leaning back in his seat and looking straight ahead—away from Clementia.

"It's not a family vacation."

"And you're far from interesting." He muttered bluntly.

Clementia scoffed. "Was I the one who suggested that I spend a week in this cold and empty hole of a house you have?"

"That doesn't make you interesting. Interaction wasn't in the deal."

Although his eyes weren't on her and his voice was emptier than usual, Clementia noticed that Draco has stopped eating and was more vigilant than he was earlier.

"Interaction, huh?" Her tone started to get higher and louder. "But you say you'll fuck me if I do what you want."

His lips curled in irritation. "You did what I first ordered, you're spending a week in my house." He tilted his head to the direction of the girl.

She was taken aback, she did not expect this answer. "You're not kidding anyone, Malfoy. We all know you would still fuck me even if I didn't do your silly requests!"

Draco let out a chuckle.

"And what if I won't, Bass? What makes you think you're even worth looking at?"

"It doesn't take a genius to know when someone wants you." Clementia argued.

In a way, she was also fooling herself. She wouldn't be here if she despised Draco—or his touch.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I don't want you." He snarled, adding strong emphasis on each word.

"Really?" She stood up, slamming her hand on the wooden table. "Wanna bet?"

"Fuck bets." He had enough. Draco stood up from his seat and used his arm to slide everything off the table, the glass cups and plates shattering and spilling on the ground. Not even a flinch coming from the boy, he gripped Clementia's waist tightly and pinned her down on the dinner table, making her lay her back on the hard wood.

A gasp came from her mouth as he did, watching him tower upon her as she was still in shock.

She expected an angry reaction from Draco—but not one that included smashing his mother's thousand-galleon porcelain plates in such a quick movement.

The look in his eyes were even darker than before; he looked like he was ready to break more things just to stop another upcoming argument that never seemed to have an end.

He looked like he was ready to do anything, just to watch the girl crumble in pleasure and regret every foul word she threw at him—to remind her that it was her that fell on her knees with a single touch of his hand.

"Draco- the elves," She stuttered, worried someone would find them.

"They only come at my command," He replied, his minty breath fanning her face. His lips were lightly touching hers, giving the lightest contact to each other.

"And so will you."

"Do you understand?" He hissed, raising his eyebrows subtly. His grey eyes looked intently into her, melting her slowly under his scorching gaze. "Want? Who bloody cares about what I want,"

"Let's talk about what I fucking need."

Clementia swiftly raised her head and closed the distance between them.

Draco kissed back, harder. Both practically devoured each other, tongues tying with each other as Clementia's hands crawled to his neck to pull him closer. Draco pressed his body against hers, emitting a light moan from the other.

Her hands eventually started moving to the hem of his shirt, signalling for him to take it off. A pair of veiny, cold hands stopped her, rising from the kiss.

Keeping strong eye contact, he lowered himself down to her waist, dipping his head down to the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them off her, tossing them to the ground along with the mess Draco had created from sweeping everything off the dinner table. He proceeded to her underwear, taking the hem in between his teeth. He pulled the cloth down by biting it, the girl above him struggling to keep a straight face from what she was seeing.

Finally pulling it down, he slid it off her legs with his hand, gliding his fingers through her skin in the process.

At this point, Clementia's breathing started to get heavier. Draco's fingers went up to her thighs, grasping both to pry her legs open. The cold air brushed against her open heat, making Clementia shiver.

Moving slowly, Draco positioned himself in between her legs. He looked at her expectantly, waiting for the nod of approval which Clementia gave immediately.

He dove right in, planting a warm kiss on the lips of her pussy before eating her out at a quick rate. His tongue made sure to cover every inch of her with its warmth. He focused on her clit, giving the bundle of nerves enough stimulation―more than enough for Clementia to arch her back from pleasure.

She tangled her fingers on his platinum locks, letting out moans and whimpers that gave Draco more motivation to continue.

His tongue reached her hole, lubricating it before inserting his middle finger. He curled his finger, a loud moan coming from Clementia soon after. He continued, wolfing her down like an animal who hasn't found a prey in years.

Her legs started to tense up, working their way around Draco's head. Trapping him and pulling him closer with her legs, he noticed and went at a nonhuman pace, causing her limbs to grow weak but still trapping him.

Her eyes were now shut close, her body shifting due to the unrestrained pleasure Draco was giving her.

He adored the sight above him―back arched and lips parted, expelling the most seductive moans as she begged him to go keep going. Draco Malfoy surely knew how to drive a girl crazy, but she was his particular favorite.

"Fuck, i'm close!" She breathed out, cuing her end. Draco glided and flicked his tongue faster than ever, plunging all three fingers in her at the same speed.

As soon as he heard her pleading and gasping, he stopped. Licking his lips, he rose up to face the confused girl. "Not yet."

He stood up, leaving her laying on the the table. He grabbed either side of her waist and pulled her to sit her up as they both pulled in for a kiss.

In the midst of another heated make out session, Draco traced her sides with his hands, leading up to her thighs, then to her legs—before lifting them up to his shoulders.

Clementia clung both her arms around his neck to pull him closer, as he yanked his bottoms down along with his boxers.

She broke away to watch as he revealed his ten-inch erection, pre-cum flowing out of its tip.

Sure, it's been in her a couple of times. But every time she would see it—it's like their first time all over again.

And the same question pops up in her head, was it going to fit?

Both were well-lubricated, which made it easy for Draco to thrust himself into her not long after he fixed himself in between her.

Strings of profanities followed after this, both of their mouths hanging open from the sudden sensation.

"Shit," He groaned before gripping her waist for support, pumping into her at a quickening pace.

She pulled him into her, accepting every strong thrust with a moan. Clementia attempted to kiss him—but both couldn't seem to kiss each other back from the ecstatic gratification that was occurring in between them. Their lips were connected but not moving, releasing vulgar words against each other with every thrust.

"You feel so fucking good." He said in between grunts, drawing her body closer to him as he left open kisses on her neck. "You like this, huh?"

"Yes, fuck yes," She cried as he inserted his cock even harder, feeling the walls of her pussy take him in willingly. "Faster."

He laid her down on her back again, drilling himself into her harder and harder. They looked into each other as they started to sweat, the sound of skin-slapping echoing in the room.

"Draco-"

"Go." He breathed out, allowing her to cum.

He pounded into her mercilessly, his eyes now shut and rolling to the back of his head in ecstasy.

"Fuck!" They both gasped for air as they synchronously reached their climax, releasing cum into each other. Draco didn't pull out, both his arms now on either side of Clementia's head for support.

There was no barrier in between them; no space for safety nor virtue,

but neither of them cared, not even a single thought of drawing themselves away from the other.

And somehow, they craved for more.

Panting, he whispered into her ear, "Now- be a good girl and wait for me in my room, hm?"

•••

I could feel my soul slowly slipping away from my body as I was writing this ... and the next chapters ...

Also I can't promise the usage of condoms anymore (lmfao) but please please please practice safe sex !!!

—A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
301K 13.4K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
985K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC