Milfy Way | One Shot Story

Door womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... Meer

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮

3.8K 141 92
Door womenthusiast

Request from famechaser
I'm sorry for taking forever for this oneshot. I hope you like it. Enjoyy..

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Y/n wake up.. you're safe now.. open your eyes y/n.." a woman's voice called my name.

I opened my eyes slowly, at first it was all blurry but then when my sight finally adjusted, I could see my surroundings. A blonde woman pulled away and took a step back from me. She looked familiar but my brain couldn't remember her name. My head was still foggy.

"Y/n?? Can you hear me??" The blond woman asked.

I sat up. And when I was about to answer the woman, nothing come out of my mouth. It felt like I forgot how to talk. So I just nodded at her.

There were three women standing in front of me. That blonde woman, another blonde woman but a lot younger than the first one, and the last one, a red-haired woman. I still don't remember who they were but they seemed familiar and felt close to me, especially the older blonde. I was confused. The last thing I remembered before everything went black is that there was a party at the outpost and Ms Venable gave us fresh apples. We didn't suspect anything because we were too happy to finally have something to eat other than that nasty little cube. Apparently, Ms Venable and Ms Mead poisoned all the apples and so killed all of us. The purples and the greys.

"Y/n? Y/n? Do you remember us?" The older blonde asked. I looked at her without saying anything.

"Oh god! This bitch is so slow. Are you sure she's the next-" The younger blonde said but got cut off by the older.

"Shut up Maddie." She spat.

"Do you remember me?" The older blonde asked again. "I'm Cordelia." She said.

Cordelia.. Cordelia.. I know that name.. that name is so familiar..

I tried to remember and suddenly a wave of memories hit me. Now I remembered everything. The three women standing in front of me were my fellow witches. Cordelia Goode, our Supreme, Madison Montgomery, the bitch, and the redhead is Myrtle Snow. How could I forget about them?

"C-Cordelia.. w-what is happening?" I asked a little bit panicked because I really had no idea what was going on.

"I cast a spell on you so you don't remember who you really are and the power you have. And coco too.." Cordelia said.

"But why?" I asked again.

"Because you're our next supreme. We have to protect you." She replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm what?? What are you talking about? And.. Protect me from who?"

"From me." Suddenly a male voice came from behind her. The three witches turned around. I carefully got up and finally saw the person that was talking. Michael Langdon. "It's over Cordelia. Just admit that you're no longer the supreme. Your powers have faded. I'm the most powerful person, I could kill you all in one second if I wanted." He continued.

"Not if we kill you first," Maddie said. Cordelia cast a spell to petrify him. Maddie pulled the trigger and shot him right in his head, then she shot him again in his chest. Michael fell down the stairs and stopped right in front of Cordelia. Blood started coming out of his body and pooled all around him.

Cordelia looked down then closed her eyes for a few seconds, "Guns can't kill him. But it'll slow him down. He's still alive. He'll be back pretty soon. We don't have much time. We have to do something." She said.

"But what? The new supreme is still weak and you're getting weak too.. well more like dying." Maddie exclaimed pointing at me.

Me? The next supreme? And.. Cordelia.. dying? What is she talking about??

Cordelia looked at Myrtle and Myrtle look back at her with a weird look. It was like they had the same doubt in their heads too. They didn't have an answer for that.

There was silence for a brief moment.

"Actually there is a way.. But I don't know if it's really working or if it's just a myth because nobody has ever done that before." Myrtle said quietly.

Everyone looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Cordelia asked.

"There's another loa other than Papa Legba. She has power over the dead and she also has healing powers. She's just as powerful as Papa Legba. Her name is.. hmm.. let me think..-" Myrtle tapped her shoes as she tried to remember the name.

"Her name is Maman Brigitte.. or Madam Brigitte." Another mysterious voice came from behind us. Surrounded by people with magical powers never failed to surprise me, things could magically appear and people kept coming out of nowhere. She walked around us and stopped beside Cordelia. "Maman Brigitte is the Lady of the cemetery, and part of the Guédé, the loas that embody the powers of life and death. She is a fierce protector of women, a great healer and a bringer of justice.. Her hair is flaming red and her skin white like yours, but unlike you white people she does like it spicy... in every sense of the word. She loves to swear and dance and flirt; and no mortal can taste her piman, a rum infused with 21 hot peppers.... too hot for humans." She explained.

"No way.. the voodoo queen herself.. Marie Laveau." Maddie said. "How do you know we're here? How did you even get here?"

"Maddie! No time for chit chat.." Cordelia said raising her voice.

"Geezz.. chill." Maddie murmured.

Cordelia just death stared at her and then back to Marie. "But how to call this.. Maman Brigitte?" Cordelia asked.

"We need spiced rum and a black rooster. That's the standard requirement." Marie replied.

"You gotta be kidding me! That's impossible. How in the hell we get black rooster now?" Maddie once again interrupted the conversation.

"Could you please shut up for one second?" Cordelia started to get annoyed.

"What? I'm telling the truth. I'm just being rational." Maddie said.

While they were all arguing with each other, I looked at Michael's body and a weird phenomenon happened before my eyes. The blood slowly got sucked back into his body. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. But I was right, what I saw right there was really happening. I wasn't imagining things.

"Uhmm.. guys.. I think he's coming back." I said. But they were still arguing and not listening to me. "GUYS!!!" I shouted.

Everyone stopped and looked at me and then looked at Michael. They gasped. Maddie shot him again, multiple times on his head and heart, and blood started coming out again.

"We don't have much time," Cordelia said.

"I have spiced rum." Myrtle pulled out a bottle of rum from her coat.

"Maybe we should give it a try," Cordelia said to Marie.

"Well.. I have never done this before. I mean calling out a loa unprepared. But you're right. It's worth a try." She said. "We need a room. A little bit away from him."

"There are a lot of bedrooms upstairs.. But Miss Venable's room is the farthest." I said.

"All of you wait here. Keep your eyes on him. Marie, come with me. Y/n, please lead the way." Cordelia commanded.

Marie grabbed the bottle from Myrtle's hand and then we ran to Miss Venable's room. Marie stopped in the middle of the room and kneeled.

"I need blood from one of you." She said.

"Take mine," I said quickly.

"No. Your blood is too precious. We need to keep you safe and unharmed." Cordelia pulled me back and stepped up in front of me. "Take mine."

Marie gave her a knife then Cordelia made a cut on the palm of her hand, and then Marie used it to draw some symbols. She placed the rum bottle in the middle of the symbol and murmured a few words in a language I didn't understand.

For a few minutes, nothing happened. Marie was still focused on her rituals. Cordelia looked at me, giving me a weak smile. Even though she smiled, her eyes told me how worried she was.

Just when I was about to say something, there were winds that suddenly blew out all the candles that lit the room. Making the room pitch black. I couldn't see anything. Cordelia tried to reach for my hands and held them tightly. Marie was still casting the spell. After a while, my eyes got used to the dark so now I could see the dark room a little bit. The room temperature slightly dropped all at once and fog appeared out of nowhere. The fog got thick, blurring our vision. It gave me chills. I held on to Cordelia's hand even tighter.

In a split second, the candles in the room lit up and the fog started to fade again. A woman was now standing in front of Marie, holding the rum in one hand and a black rooster in the other. Maman was indeed very different in appearance from Papa Legba. Her skin was pale and her slightly disheveled hair which was embellished with shiny black feathers was of a deep and intense red colour. She wore a richly decorated purple 19th-century corseted dress that put her cleavage perfectly on display. She somewhat had the appearance of a madam.

"Maman.. Thank you for answering my calls and coming here. And please forgive me for the requirements. I know it's not complete.. we just.. we really need your help.. we-" Marie tried to explain but got cut off by the woman who she called Maman.

Soo this is Maman Brigitte? She's... gorgeous.. not as gorgeous as Cordelia though. Hmm.. Wait, what am I thinking? It's not a good time for adoring your crush. I shook my head and tried to push away the random thoughts. Even if it wasn't really working all too well.

"Marie.. Marie.. Marie.. it's been a long time since you asked me for help. It's good that you realised your mistakes. I came here because I sensed great powers in the blood that you used to summon me." She said.

Marie looked at Cordelia then she let go of my hand and stepped up to get closer to the loa.

"Cordelia Goode.. the supreme of all witches." She said.

"I apologise to come to you unprepared. We really need your help. Michael Langdon. He's satan's son. He wants to rule the world. He's looking for followers and he'll kill those people who try to stop him or disobey him without hesitation." Cordelia explained.

"Michael Langdon... the devil's son. He finally rises." She murmured. "Marie.. you can go. You can wait outside." Maman ordered. Marie nodded and left the room.

All of the sudden, her rooster jumped off of her and ran towards me and rubbed its head against me.

"Aww, look at that! My big black cock has already taken a liking to you." She smiled.

My eyes widened in shock, "your b-black what??" Cordelia turned around and look at me. I looked at her in shock. She just chuckled.

"It's a British term for rooster." She said quietly almost like a whisper.

"Oohhh.. hehe.. sorry." I chuckled awkwardly.

The lady herself chuckled too. "And who is this young lady?" She asked.

"She is.. the new supreme. But she's not ready to fight Michael yet. Her powers are not fully there yet. That's why we need your help. To help us defeat Michael." Cordelia said to Maman.

"Ahh.. okay. But you already know the rule, Cordelia. You have to give up your power in order to let the next supreme get their full power." Maman said.

"Wait a minute.. what do you mean by giving up her power?" I asked Maman then looked at Cordelia. "Cordelia??"

"Well.. the rule for every supreme is that when the new one is born, the former Supreme's powers will begin to pass on to their successor. And while the new Supreme gains the powers, the life force of the former supreme gradually fades, their immune system facing a rapid decline in the form of multiple organ failures, disease, diabetes, and cancer until their inevitable death." She explained.

"Death? So Maddie was right? You're dying?" I was shocked.

"Yes." She simply said.

"No! I don't want you to die!!" I shouted. "There must be another way. Please.. please help us. Help us defeat Michael without giving up her life. Please." I begged Maman.

"Hmmm.. I see.. you both care a lot about each other.. but if I help you, that means I'm breaking the rules.." She seemed to think. "..But I also want that son of Satan dead."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Okay, I'll help. I'll give both of you the full powers to defeat that man. But after that, Cordelia has to give up her power. I can't change-" Maman told us.

"B-But that means Cordelia will die too after Michael died?" I interrupted.

"I haven't finished my fucking sentence, have I?" Maman said sternly. "I can't change the rules about passing on powers from one supreme to another. But I can heal you, stop the after-effects and you'll live as a normal human."

"You can? H-How?" Cordelia asked.

"I want you to perform another ritual," Maman replied.

"What kind of ritual?" I stepped forward and stood beside Cordelia.

Maman's rooster circled us. "It's.. a very unusual ritual for an unusual wish."

Cordelia and I looked at each other and then back to Maman. "We'll do anything to save this world." We said in unison.

"To get the ultimate powers, you two have to merge your powers and fight him together. As one. And how to get that? Well.. you have to form a bond and unite your bodies by having sex." Maman smirked. "And as my payment for healing Cordelia, I demand to watch over the ritual."

My jaw dropped when I heard what she just said. I was speechless. This is very weird.. so absurd.. and she.. she's a pervert..

"So? What's your decision? Take my offer or leave it. I think you should be grateful that I don't ask for a bigger sacrifice. It's not because you're special or anything. It's just I want us women to win against him." She continued. "My demand isn't that outrageous, is it? I know you two want it too. I can't just give you free life like that, for nothing. I just ask for a simple thing in return."

"We'll do it." Cordelia stated.

Maman's smile widened. "Alright then. You can start now." Within the blink of an eye, she suddenly sat in a chair next to the bed.

Cordelia took my hand and led me to the bed. Then she turned around and cupped my face. Her beautiful dark eyes looked straight into mine. "It's okay. We have to do this. This is the only option. The best offer we could get. I want you to relax and just ignore the fact that she's watching us. Okay?" She said quietly, I answered with a nod. Then she closed the gap between us, leaning towards me and kissing me.

Her kiss was gentle and her lips so soft. The electricity when our lips touched sent shivers down my spine. We deepened our kiss and started using our tongues. I had already forgotten about my surroundings. I carefully pushed her to the bed and got on top of her. Then we kissed again more passionately until we broke the kiss to catch our breaths.

Cordelia took my hands and put them on her breasts. I started to squeeze them. I leaned down again to kiss her while my hands still massaged her breasts. My kisses moved down to her jaw and her neck. A moan escaped her beautiful lips giving me a boost of confidence to go on. My lips moved up to her ear, "I want you to move over a little bit. Put your head on that pillow for me." I told her and she obeyed.

I spread her legs open and positioned myself in between them. I crawled up to give her a kiss and pulled up her dress to her waist then stroked her thighs before I lay on my stomach in front of her centre. I stroked up and down her inner thighs, purposely brushing her centre with my fingers. I switched my hands with my lips and planted kisses all over her inner thighs. I heard a whimper coming from Cordelia which meant she wanted more and had enough of the teasing. I slowly pulled her panties off, revealing her glistening red-ish pink pussy. I leaned forward and smelled her sweet scent that filled my nostrils. She smelled like a flower but also musky at the same time. It was addicting. I gave her slit a single lick, making her flinch at the sudden contact. I snaked my left arm around her leg and parted the lips of her pussy, while my right hand reached her breasts to play with them. I started licking her pussy eagerly. Exploring her folds, teasing her entrance, and then circling her clit. After a while, I withdrew my hand from her breasts and licked one of my fingers before I pushed it inside of her. I moved my finger in and out. Slowly at first and then getting faster while my lips wrapped around her clit, sucking it hard.

"I.. mhh.. I need more.. please." Cordelia said half moaning.

I slid another finger in and fucked her more roughly. I curled my fingers inside her hitting her g-spot aggressively.

"Oh yes.. ahh.. don't stop.." that was all that came out of the supreme's lips.

I could feel her walls tighten and she started to arch her back. She was ready to cum. I licked and sucked her clit even harder. I looked at her, she closed her eyes with her mouth open. Then she reached her climax.

I waited a few more seconds before I slowed down my pace and helped her ride out her orgasm before I stopped completely.

I pulled out my fingers, and licked everything clean from her juices while Cordelia still panted and tried to control her breathing.

I got up and on my knees. My body felt hot all of the sudden. I decided to take my dress off, which left me only in my underwear and bra. Cordelia just watched me with a smile then she tugged on my underwear, "take this off too." She said.

I did as I was told. I took my damp panties off and tossed them to the floor. I got on top of Cordelia, straddling one of her legs and then rubbing my dripping wet pussy against hers. The sensation of our clits crashing together and the sounds of our wet pussies was enough to make me super turned on and put me on the edge. We both moaned as if nobody watched or listened. I rubbed my pussy harder and faster against her core while Cordelia moved her hips in sync with me. A moment later we both reached our climax almost at the same time.

I could hear Maman clapping, "That was a really spectacular performance ladies. Very entertaining.. Well done.. Well done." She said with a wink.

I slumped my body on the bed next to Cordelia. We both panted and sweated like crazy. I didn't know how long and how hard I ground on her because I couldn't feel my legs now. I was exhausted.

After a few minutes we finally breathed normally again, and I felt sudden energy all over my body. I feel like I've been recharged. I got up and looked around but I couldn't find Maman anywhere. I looked at Cordelia who was doing the same thing and she just shrugged. We put our clothes back on and we rushed to the door and when we opened it, we found Marie still standing outside the door, looking at us all confused.

"Where are you going?" Marie asked.

"Kill the bastard?" I answered.

"But.. are you done with Maman? Did she refuse to help?" She asked again. "I just left and you suddenly followed me outside as well."

Cordelia chuckled. "I guess Maman just stopped the time and let us do.. the ritual in peace."

"Ahh.. okay.. she's indeed so powerful. Now let's finish this nightmare." Marie exclaimed.

Cordelia and I nodded and we went downstairs to meet the others. Just when we got there, Michael showed the signs of him being revived again. Cordelia told the others to leave and let us fight against him alone.

It didn't take too long until we finally killed Michael, his corpse dissipating into tiny pieces before it all vanished leaving nothing, not even a single drop of blood or dust. And then Cordelia fell to the ground, unconscious.

I kneeled beside her and immediately checked her pulse. She was still alive and breathing normally. "Cordelia!! Cordelia!! Can you hear me?? Cordelia!! Wake up." I shook her body gently trying to wake her up. But she still wasn't responding.

"Don't worry about her. I took all of her power, she's now just a human with no power but your sweetheart will be fine."

I heard Maman's voice inside my head. I looked at Cordelia and sighed in relief. I called the others and then we took Cordelia back to the coven to recover.

Cordelia woke up a few days later, she was a little bit sad to know that she had no power anymore. But she accepted her fate and tried to get used to it. We became so close since then and we never told the others about the ritual no matter how hard they begged. The memories were only for me and Cordelia.. and of course Maman herself.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.3K 264 15
Information on the first page❤️
7.4K 264 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
548K 13.6K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
76.4K 4.1K 43
I'm not good at summaries. But basically this is a reader x Helena Bonham Carter fanfiction. Y/n is just an ordinary 24 year old girl who's dreaming...