ADORE YOU

By _awizardsway_

She was like art, exquisite & fascinating. Admired by many, yet he was the one who truly had the privilege to... More

COPYRIGHT
AESTHETIC
1โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
2โ€ขFirst Meetโ€ข
3โ€ขThoughtsโ€ข
4โ€ขPlottingโ€ข
5 โ€ขConfidentโ€ข
6 โ€ขPayback's a Bitchโ€ข
7 โ€ขSurprisesโ€ข
8 โ€ขThe Announcementโ€ข
9 โ€ขThe Invitationโ€ข
10 โ€ขThe Galaโ€ข
11โ€ข Conciliationโ€ข
12 โ€ขPericulumโ€ข
13 โ€ข Amicis โ€ข
14 โ€ข Principium โ€ข
15 โ€ข Dolor โ€ข
16 โ€ข The Proposal โ€ข
17 โ€ข High โ€ข
18 โ€ข Dangerous โ€ข
19 โ€ข Realisation โ€ข
20 โ€ข Is it a date? โ€ข
21 โ€ข Terror โ€ข
22 โ€ข Confessions โ€ข
23 โ€ข Afraid โ€ข
24 โ€ข Halycon โ€ข
25 โ€ข Falling โ€ข
27 โ€ข Calor โ€ข
28 โ€ข Hush hush โ€ข
30 โ€ข Inked โ€ข
31 โ€ข Initiis Novis โ€ข

29 โ€ข Home โ€ข

141 6 1
By _awizardsway_

28

Home

BTS- Home

a|n: Contains Mature Language

Aiden's P.O.V. :-

"Come on, now tell me atleast where are we going?" both me and Mia had left the office heading to this supposed place.

"Aiden, we are almost there stop whining. Atleast be great ful I didn't blindfold you, unlike some people. I still don't get why you did that, could have just used hands but you had to be extra." she shook her head in irritation while trying to focus on the road.

"It is in my blood to be extra, and I think the blindfold was quite suiting you. If you are okay with it, I wouldn't mind doing it again." I admitted shamelessly though it was the truth.

"God Aiden, stop it" using her hair, she shied away. Hiding her blushing self.

"What it is the truth?" she scoffs, "And don't ever hide your beautiful face from me" I admire the red hue covering her cheeks once the hair was tucked away.

"Okay, we are here" she is quick to get out of the car, probably embarrassed because of me. Chuckling to myself I gather my suit jacket and taking my own time to get out as she frantically tells me to hurry.

It was fun to annoy her, " You did that on purpose didn't you?" she glares at me hands fixed on her waist, honestly though it was quite a cute look.

"You know me so well, and you look sweet like that" rolling her eyes she huffed, looking at the structure behind her I let out an inhumane noise of disbelief.

"HOw did you know, wait what is happening?" laughing at my dumb expressions she comes close to me encircling her hands around my waist.

"I remembered that you once mentioned about enjoying art, and when I visited your house you had the portraits hung up in your living room made by him. So, I thought why not have this as our date" she explained playing with my hair, as I stood there gaping at her.

"And guess what I signed up us for a class too. Though I am going to suck at it, so are you okay with that?" she asks a bit hesitant with my answer.

Kissing her on lips I expressed my gratitude while she laughed in it, though continued to stare her in disbelieve.

"That is goddamn amazing idea, but I can't wait to see the masterpiece you are going to make" giving her cheeky smile I am quick to dodge her hand intended to hit me.

"Nice, this is what you get after working this hard. No wonder, people say the world is cruel."

"Don't be a drama queen now, and I know how ever it may be it would definately be a great in my eyes." giving me a small smile she pulls me towards the building.

Entering the enticing wooden structure I am immediately struck with the scent of timber, all portraits hung up on the wall with lights illuminating them, people stood against them trying to decipher their meanings, the stories told.

Pulling Mia towards the painting which always fascinated me the most I stood there enthralled, "Its, so beautiful but I don't get it" Mia whispered tilting her head trying to understand.

"I mean they are pretty but I have never really understood the meanings behind them" chuckling at the lost look she gave me I tried to make her see the story behind it.

"Actually, its all about how you see it, sure the artist is telling a story. But you might think something else which is fine too since it is all about gaining perspective" she listened to me intently.

"Like in this painting, the raindrops represent the time, the ones touching the ground is like the time lost. So basically its very simple, that whether you want to be a slave to the time just living or earn every moment and as the norm goes live every moment" as soon as I finished I looked at her calculating expression taking it all in.

"Mr King" my attention is taken away from her when someone called my name, "Mr King, hi I am June Martin the secretary, actually there is someone who would like to meet you. So could you come with me please?" confused I looked at the girl standing before me, I looked at Mia waiting for her answer as she was the one who bought me here it would be rude to disrupt her plans.

But she was already grinning, well more like trying to hide it, making me more confused " Let's go, we can see for ourselves what is it" walking in a daze we both followed the girl stopping at the other end of the room, she tapped on the person.

I think today was literally, lets shock Aiden till he dies day because when he turned I swear a weird noise left my throat. "Mr King, such a pleasure." shaking his hand I stuttered out a reply.

"Mr Klaus its an honour to meet you, I am a big fan of your work" I couldn't help but fanboy over my favorite artist.

"Oh, thank you so much. Actually when Mia asked me if I could meet you, I immediately agreed. I always wanted to meet you after seeing your work" I honestly thought I could pass at that moment, and to think Mia had planned this.

"I am really glad you agreed to meet up with us, at such a short notice." Mia gave him a beautiful smile while expressing her gratitude.

"Always a pleasure, I mean you had to impress someone I had to help" giving her a knowing grin, he turned towards me, "Anyways I'll take your leave, hope we can meet again someday" shaking both of our hands, well I was already sulky.

"Oh my God, you were so fangirling over him" Mia laughed at my expense. Wrapping her in a bear hug, I buried my face in her neck "Thankyou so much" giggling she cupped my face in her hands.

"What is it today? Thankyou day, and don't thank me. After all I was also a bit selfish, I got to see this beautiful smile." pure admiration reflected in my eyes for the precious soul in front of me, not believing that someone could be so perfect.

"And before you ask me how I did that, well I had help from Em. And now can we go, we have a session to attend" pulling me we walked through a set of wooden door before entering a quiet place littered with few people who were busy with their strokes on canvas.

Settling ourselves in a secluded area, getting myself comfortable I thought of what to make. Seeing Mia struggle with the adjusting the stand I chuckled to myself.

"Don't laugh okay, its not my fault I am short" she pouted giving up, not wanting to annoy her anymore I helped her with it. Pecking her pouted lips was then she finally smiled.

"And no peeking till the end, okay" she warned with narrowed eyes, nodding my head I continued though I knew she was the one who would be to peek.

Settling on a simple landscape, I started to paint as the instructor was there to help those who were stuck I was completely immersed in my work. Though Mia, on other hand was having a quite a problem sitting still.

It was given, as she hardly has a level of patience required to sit for atleast an hour and on top of that painting was something she hardly enjoyed.

Peeking at my side she tried to decipher what I was doing, "What happened to no peeking?" eyes still on the canvas I teased her. She almost fell of the table at the realisation of being caught," I wasn't peeking, actually uhm I-I I wanted that marker you have there mine's not working" she made up a quick excuse.

"Sure, take it. Have you even started something" I asked nonchalantly feeling her eyes glare at me. " I'll let you know that its going to be an amazing piece of work" she boasted while the instructor who was looking at her canvas was giving it a questioning look.

"Are you sure about what you are doing?" blinking her eyes in a comical way, Mia struggled to find an answer clearly looking offended.

"No one is before creating a masterpiece" saying that she flipped her hair making the instructor stare at her in disbelieve. I on the other hand was having conflicting thoughts whether to be happy to see her confident self or hide myself from second hand embarrassment.

I settled on the second one, giving him a small smile. Poor guy still was questioning his life choices.

"I see what you did there" her voice made me look up from the canvas, "What? I didn't do anything" I lied while making my face look as gullible as possible.

"Yeah whatever floats your boat" she rolled her eyes at me, "Are you intentionally trying to be cute today" I questioned about her behaviour today.

"Well as Klaus said, I have someone to impress today" she replied unbothered concentrating on her sketch or whatever she was doing.

"That someone better be me Mia" continuing with my painting I replied, though I knew it too cocky.

"And what if it isn't?" she sure does loves to push my buttons, pulling her up close I pressed my lips dangerously close to her lips, she squeaked out loud.

"Darling I don't think you are ready to know that" my lips skimmed her ears, by the time I was finished she was completely red, shocked and over all stupified over the stunt I pulled as she sat there still trying to process what happened.

"Glad to know that I can make you speechless" God I was becoming so much cocky in front of her, it is a surprise she didn't run away yet.

"Okay new rule, no talking till you have finished the work." chuckling to myself I agreed, knowing it was enough teasing for a day.

And as promised we both kept quite for another hour or so I had finished with my work, though not that satisfied with it. Trying to enhance it bit I had some strokes here and there, putting the brush down I stretch a bit unknowingly getting a look at Mia's drawing."

"You seriously doodled" there were some anime characters scattered across the sheet along with some cute drawings of animal.

"What it is still a drawing? Come on, now show me your's I already know it is going to be amazing" I felt my cheeks heat up at her remark.

"Wow, this is so beautiful" she whispered while staring at the painting.

"Its not that good" she scoffed at my statement hitting me on the arm.

"This is a masterpiece for me, and mind you about how you speak about my favorite artist" I let out a chuckle at that, I pulled her close to me while she was trying to be careful with the sheet.

"Is that so?" nodding her head her eyes again went onto the drawing, "I am keeping this"

I couldn't deny her, not when she was giving me her puppy eyes. Who am I kidding I wouldn't say no to her anyway.

"Anything you want" with that I pressed my placed a kiss on my forehead as she giggled like a kid.

***************

"What are you doing with it?" Mia playing the music and lowering the volume as soon as it blasted while I tried to make space for the drawings on the dashboard. It was sweet though as she lowered the volume, as I usually listened it at low volume.

"Well you said you wanted to keep mine, but now looking at your's I want to have it on my desk" taking a swift turn she scoffed eyes not moving away from the road.

"What its cute, and if you don't like it its your fault" I mean its was cutest dog I had seen along with other characters. "Fine, keep it. Just don't tell me if your clients run the other direction after seeing it" she said nonchalantly giving an eye to the paper I was holding.

"They can't even bad mouth it in front of me" she chuckled, " And they do after all need me, saying no to Aiden King well they know the consequences of it" I admitted smug smile etched across my face.

"You are too over confident" placing a hand on her thigh I shrugged, "I am just stating the facts darling" don't know by now how many times I have touched her yet she never fails to blush every single time.

" I don't know how you walk with the weight of the big ego you have" giving me a side glance she takes an take, " That is confidence not ego sweetheart, you'll get used to it" I play along further though mentally cringe at how cocky it sounded.

Aiden you want the girl to like you, not run away from you stop acting like an idiot.

"Oh I just hope that doesn't rubs off me" she comments carelessly while forgetting the incident happened just moments before.

"It is too late for that, and I think it was something you already had. After all though opposite attracts there are some things which are same" staring at me with mouth wide open she tries to speak.

"Come on, Mia you know sometimes you become over confident too-" before I could finish a hand strikes a blow to my arm, and let me tell you it wasn't pleasant. Atleast I can proudly say my girl can beat people's asses, though most of the times its my ass.

"Ouch let me complete my sentence, I was going to say it is my favorite thing to see you get cocky. This is becoming an abusive dateship" she looks at me weirdly at the choice of my words, it feels as if she is reconsidering her life choices.

"Dateship, Aiden are you okay?" she laughs while placing a palm against my temple to check my temperature, swatting it away lightly.

"I said that because I haven't asked you out to be my girlfriend, okay." I say in a defending tone while she tries hard not to laugh.

"Okay, sorry sorry" I kept looking out of the window, pretending to not listen.

"Seriously, you are annoyed over this. You sure have a lot mood swings, I think I deserve a award for getting through them" her tone was teasing she knew how to push my buttons, as I was successfully offended. I hadn't that much of mood swings, come on.

"Hey, I don't have mood swings" she scoffed, "And besides you are deliberately trying to annoy me" giving me a cheeky smile, she shrugged.

"Now you know how it feels when you try to annoy me. Though I got to admit it feels pretty get to see you all riled up, you look cute." ruffling my hair she giggles, and not being able to resist myself I ended up laughing with her.

"Anyways, should be stop by somewhere to eat? Please don't say no, I am quite famished" she questioned as she noticed a restaurant on the G.P.S.

"No" she looked at me in disbelieve, before she could say anything further I completed my sentence, "I mean, we'll eat, though not here, I feel like cooking today. So lets go to my house, if that is okay"

"Oh, sure. And of course I am fine, why would I say no to free food" laughing at her, I increased the volume soon Harry Styles voice blasted through the system, she raised at eyebrow at me.

"What? He is my favorite artist" though knowing he was her favorite, she laughed while loudly singing along with him. I would admit it was completely off beat, however I admired her as she continued to enjoy herself. It was exactly what I wanted.

**********

"So what do you what to eat?" I questioned her not hearing her answer I turned around to see her struggling with her coat.

After helping her with it, we moved in the living room as she pondered on the question.

"How about you freshen up, till then I can think of something" nodding along to her suggestion I move towards my room.

"Pick a movie while at it" she agrees absent mindedly while plopping down on the couch.

Leaving her to decide I quickly took a shower, picking out some comfortable clothes for Mia knowing she would probably is thinking to get out of them but is just shy to say so.

"So have you decided yet"I throw the clothes in her direction and instead of them landing in her lap they are slammed in her face, curse my luck.

"Ouch, what the hell did I do to you? And why a bloody sweatshirt hurts so much?" she says while I repeatedly apologise.

" I thought you would want to change into something uncomfortable, that is why bought it" giving me a wide smile she lightly pulls my cheeks.

"You are the cutest, thanks though I'll change into it. Ah by the way can we have mac n cheese, I was just craving for it." questioning her choice I shake my head in dismal.

"That is not food Mia, you'll end up getting sick" looking at me weirdly she pouts.

"I know but come on, please. Sometimes its fine-"

"Though your sometimes is always" giving me a annoyed expression she took the clothes," Do whatever you want" huffing she went to change before I could say anything.

Welp looks like we are having macaroni, seeing as I would like to live.

"Thank you so much" hugging me from behind she kisses my cheek a bright smile displaying her cute dimples making want to squish them.

"You are such a kid" I chuckled at her while she was busy admired the macaroni, while me on the other hand was busy appreciating the blue sweatshirt covering her. As she was pretty small than me the shirt was almost reaching her thighs.

Now I get why guys love seeing their girls to see in their clothes, it felt satisfying for some reason. Besides she looked damn cute in it.

"But you are a simp for it too" she shrugs, I mean she was not wrong.

"You look cute in that" as soon as I complement her she flips her hair, "Of course, I look good in everything" when the hell she had a personality flip.

"And some say I am cocky" she shrugs, "Well I am not wrong, you might be rubbing off me. I think I am spending too much time with you" I stood there staring at her in disbelief while she tries to sneakily move.

Before she could slip by, I caught a hold of her wrist while pulling her towards me. "Is that so?" I question and she nods in agreement. A smirk made a way on my face as I knew I cornered here.

"No, no, I am sor-" before she could finish I start tickling her making her shriek as she tried to dodge.

"Really, I am cocky, am I?" still being adamant she nods her head in yes, not backing down I continue to tickle her as laughs really hard, the kitchen felling with her loud shrieks trying to sneak away.

"Ok ,Ok, I yield, I yield" she admits defeat clutching the counter she huffs gasping for air.

"And do you think you are really spending too much time with me" I worry about her giving less time to her other priorities.

"Ahh, you so sweet. No, you idiot infact I think I spend less time with you" she confesses settling on the platform.

"Well then we need to change it" before she could say anything I smashed my lips against her, as usual she let out a squeaky noise while I continued to devour her lips.

They were like a drop of sweet honey to me, those whose taste no matter what couldn't get enough and neither forget.

While her eyes felt like home, her lips were like warm hug after long hours of work.

Wrapping her legs around my waist she pulled me in close, as she took the charge of dominating the kiss. I felt myself surrender to her will, following her lead as her slender hands rested against my neck.

Her hair felt like the finest of silk as my hands greedily tried to grasp, she nipped at my lip as I was distracted by hair a sound of surprise left me as she pulled away suddenly all shy.

I just loved how could she be bold one second taking all control, while being all shy the very next the duality she had was so confusing yet so mysteriously enticing.

"Uhm the macaroni might be burning" flustered she adjusted the shirt while climbing down off the platform.

"Oh really" her back hits my chest as my hands wrap around her waist.

She stood there still completely red, my lips pressed against her exposed neck soon an entrancing sound came from her while I yearned to hear it again.

Suddenly she lifted her nose in the air sniffing it like a bunny, "Oh my God its actually burning" turning the heat off I quickly took off the pan away from the stove, luckily it wasn't that burnt as we both checked for it letting out a sign of relief.

Looking at each other we finally bursted out laughing at our stupidity.

********

I looked at her as to all the boys I have loved before played, "Seriously"

"What? Its Noah Centineo, come on" grudging I basically stabbed the macaroni the bowl as she fangirled over him.

"You know at our last year prom, Augustine ended up getting slapped by his date" she looked at me as if I had said something outwardly.

"Come on, you are bluffing. Caelum I understand, Augustine no chance" she rolled her eyes refusing to believe.

"What seriously it is true, though you are right too. It was basically Caelum's fault" I chuckled remembering the incident.

"I knew it, Augustine is very much of a gentleman to get slapped" she spoke with a mouthful, I on the other hand was feeling very much betrayed though I didn't think about it.

"Well believe it or not Augustine was a secret admirer. The guy was smitten and always used to leave small notes before here and there for the girl." she let out a small aww at his gesture, I mean he was annoying at that time but cute too.

"So he finally grew up a pair and asked the girl out. Though he didn't stop with the notes, and unfortunately on the prom day he had some work before he could give her, he wanted to give her as soon as she arrived at venue" she listened carefully, as the movie played in the background.

"So he gave Caelum and and by that time she knew Augustine was the one who leaves the notes, so Caelum did as he was told of course after a bribe. Unfortunately he had mixed up the notes that someone had given him." she gave a dramatic gasp as she figured out the rest.

"Oh shit, that is bad. Oh God, poor Augustine" though feeling bad she couldn't help but laugh.

"Though they resolved the issue afterwards, the gossip stayed and Caelum knew how it feels to be a punching bag" snorting she laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh God, man I wish I could have seen that. But my unlucky ass didn't even get to attend her own prom" she stabbed the fork in anger, I was trying to process what she said.

"So you mean you didn't-"

"Nope I didn't attend, because the chicken pox thought it would be a good day to have a field day with me" she grumbled while I couldn't help but pity.

"I was so jealous of everyone" she sulked thinking back to it, I mean she was not wrong it was kind of a big deal. I pulled her towards me, covering us in a quilt she gave me a small smile thankful for the gesture.

"Anyways, I am pretty sure Hannah doesn't know about" I grinned evilly as she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the best man speech is often a dangerous territory for the groom." she laughed in disbelieve, I mean there is a reason why best man gives a speeches.

"God you are evil" I just shrugged, while smirking knowing that wasn't the only story.

After finishing our dinner silence fell upon us as we focused on the movie, some time later my phone buzzed. When my eyes fell on the time I was shocked at it being so late already that I didn't even realised.

I moved to inform Mia about it, while she on the other hand was curled up into my side seeking warmth. Light snores left her parted mouth, a look of peace reflected on her face as she dozed off and I couldn't help but coo as she tried to curl into me more using me as a cushion not that I minded.

Deciding that it was better that she slept in the night as it was already too late and she had become quite comfortable, carefully I carried to my bedroom as she nuzzled her head into my neck. I couldn't help but leave a little squeak at that, her warm breath hitting my skin and lips almost touching my neck it was leaving me breathless. Her dainty fingers brushing against my neck were leaving a trail of goosebumps across my skin igniting a sweet desire in me.

I knew that being close to her made me loose control but I never knew a daze would be casted on me. Then too, forcing myself to come back from that spell as it was highly inappropriate I finally laid her down in my bed, seeing her dressed in my shirt while snuggling against the sheets of my bed made a weird entrancing feeling surround my heart.

In a way I was feeling content, seeing her comfortable enough with me that she was trusting me to let her guard down. Moving away her hair I pressed my lips against her temple, for more than a while she hummed making me smile as she recognised my touch.

God I was falling for her already, and I wasn't even sacred about it. Cause she was like a sunlight after a heavy down pour from me, I didn't get enough of her comforting rays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry guys for not updating I have been trying to but college and other entrance exams have not being so easy I know I say I'll try to update more but I'll try and update as soon as I get time. Thank you all the readers who have been patiently waiting. Again so sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.2K 22
"Rana Sa...." Why are you trembling...are you ok should I call someone for help.... "Sh...ssshhhhh...... Ahana....i would be inside you till now if y...
37.6K 2.2K 38
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...
4.1K 72 17
Scarlett is 25 years old. She was trained to be an assassin. After four years of doing to correctly she ended up shot. She almost lost her life. Whe...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...