Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔ī¸

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
24
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

16

2.4K 185 41
By the_bogummy

Hey guys!

DO NOT IGNORE THIS WHOLE NOTE.

I know I haven't updated since long may be two weeks...but the sad part is that you guys don't vote.

I mean seriously I updated and was waiting to get atleast 100 votes out of 444+ readers.

Interest chala gaya kya?

If this seriously continues na I'm going to stop writing this one. 😐

Silent readers banke kyun reh rahe ho? It's annoying so so annoying.

Anyways this update is of 1200+ words.

Avoid mistakes if any

And I do expect good votes. Infact I'm setting a target if you guys complete it I will promise to udpate weekly every Sunday. As much as I can.

TARGET: 200+ VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS.

It isn't much I guess so for the number readers.

Enjoy reading.

Kaira were at the ice cream parlor with Luv Kush. Since they decided to celebrate Naira's victory thet thought of this ice cream.

"Bhaiya mujhe chocolate flavour ki ice cream chahiye!" Luv Kush exclaimed as soon as they reached near the stall.

"Janta hun. Chillane ki jarurat nahi hai." Kartik said dramatically to which they both glared at him.

"What? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Normal insaan ki tarah baat nahi kar sakte kya?" He asked again and murmured to himself

"Itna acha khasa chance mila tha Naira ke sath spend karne ka. Yeh dono kabab mein haddi ban gaye. Huh!" Naira who was standing beside him pinched his arm making him whine.

"Ow! Ow! Pinch kyun kiya?"

"Toh? What were you speaking? Kuch toh sharam karo. Tunhare hi bhai hain." She said squeezing her eyes.

"Isliye toh aise bol raha hun. Anyways tum batao kaunsi flavour?"

"Butterscotch!" She too exclaimed like them. He bobbed his head and turned to vendor and ordered two chocolate ice cream and 2 butterscotch.

"Bhaiya aapko toh strawberry pasand hai. Aapne butterscotch kyun order ki?" Luv asked making him a bit embarassed.

"Tumhe strawberry pasand hai?" She asked hiding her smile.

He blushed all the more. In his home everyone teases him as he loves strawberry and he can't resist them.

"Yeah... I kind of like strawberry."

"Then order strawberry. Main kaha kuch kahungi?" Naira said she turned her gaze and told the vendor.

"Bhaiya do chocolate, ek butterscotch aur ek strawberry de dena." He bobbed and gave them their order.

They started walking towards the gardern area, Luv Kush were inbetween them. They were stealing glances.

"Bhabhi aap na humare sath ghumne chalo ek din. Hum bahut saari masti karenge. Aapko swimming aati hai?" Kush asked holding her hand.

"Haan aati hai."

"Toh theek hai. Bhaiya is weekend pe aap na family outing plan karo aur haan bhabhi ki family aur hum sab sath mein jayenge. Okay?"

"Acha! Fine ho jayega lekin agle hafte tere test hai uski preparation kaun karega?" He asked teasingly he got sad and said

" Don't worry main aur Luv kal se padhai karenge. Phir hum sab jayenge."

Naira smiled and looked at Kartik who was making them laugh alot. She then got sad remembering her time with her brother.

Flashback

"Hahahaha! Bhaiya stop!" Small girl shouted running from the water that her brother was throwing at her.

"No no... I won't leave you...." Saying this he held her and started tickling. They were at the tree house for a picnic with the family.

"Hahahha....hahahah" Naira laughed loudly. Soon even Gayatri joined them.

"Bas bas....main thak gayi. Bas karo na bhayu." Naira exclaimed loudly lying down.

Their brother was lying down inbetween his both the sisters. He smiled and pulled them in a hug.

End of flashback

She wiped the corner of her eyes and looked back at them. Kartik asked what happen to which she just shook her head.

"Chalo it's late. I guess we should have dinner." Kartik said looking at them.

"Umm. Kartik can you drop me home? Woh my legs are paining. Thak bhi gayi hun isliye." She voiced out to which he smiled and bobbed his head.

They then settled into the car and left to Naira's place. Dropping her off they left to Goenka villa.

Naira entered into the house to see Akshara waiting there.

"You did a great job today Naira." She said making her just nod her head.

"Khana kha ke aayi ho?" She asked to which Naira just stared at her.

"Huh? Bolo na. Kha ke aayi ho kya?"

"Kyun kar rahi hai aap aisa? Kya jatana chahati hai aap?" Naira asked seeing her acting all normal.

"Naira. Main kuch jatana nahi chahati. Maine bas maan se...."

"Nahi chahiye mujhe kuch. Aur main khana kha ke aayi hun. Thank you mere liye jage rehne ke liye." Saying this she left to her room leaving a sad Akshara.

Akshara's POV

Janti hun naraj ho tum. Main kya karun ki tum mujhe maaf kar sako? Kya karun apni galtiyon ko sudharne ke liye?

Mujhe maaf kar do Naira. Uss din maine jo kiya woh bas ek maa ki haisiyat se kiya.

I'm sorry.

End of POV

Wiping her tears she cleaned the table without having anything. And moved away to her room.

Naira came into her room keeping the trophy on the shelf and entered into the washroom not wanting to think of Akshara.

Coming out she sat on the bed when she heard a knock on the door frowning she moved to open it. She frowned on not finding anyone there and was going to close the door when her gaze fell on the cookies kept down.

She picked them up, and smiled slightly. She looked around but not finding the person she got sad and closed the door.

She sat near the window and messaged Kartik asking whether they have reached or not while having her cookies.

She finished the whole packet and then brushing her teeth she settled on the bed with phone in her hand.

After few minutes Kartik messaged her saying that he has reached home safely. Putting off the lights she went to sleep ofcourse not before wishing him good night.

Here in Goenka villa Kartik entered his room after having his meal. He was damn hungry even after having food.

Throwing his phone on the bed he opened the drawer and took out the lays packet and started having it.

He took out one potato slice and said dramatically looking at it.

"Tujhe chupaye rakha hau isliye mujhe hajam hoga. Aghh varna woh do bandar aa kar kha jaate tujhe. Thank you Krishna ji aapne unhne yahan nahi bheja."

Before he could have it he heard someone knocking very badly....he got startled and munching the slice he put the packet into the drawer and went to open the door.

As soon as he did the two banders I mean Luv and Kush jumped on him making him stumble.

"Aye! Kya hai? Bandar kahike dono...soye kyun nahi abhi tak?" He asked glaring at them.

"Bhaiya aaj hum yahi soyenge."

"Kyun? Tum dono ke room mein bhiot hai kya?" He asked sacarstically.

"Haan, Shubham bhaiya ne na abhi abhi bhoot ki kahani sunayi aur hum bahut dar gaye hai." They said to which he mumbled under his breathe

"Stupid!"

He looked at them and said " toh mummy papa ke paas jao na."

"Voh dono ghodhe bhech kar so rahe hai. Darvaja hi nahi khol rahe....ease hume yahi sone do "

Kartik sighed and agreed and told them to get down. They directly went and jumped on the bed. He moved into the washroom to freshen up.

"Luv yeh kya hai?" Kush asked looking at the lays packet which packet which was half out.

"Open kar!"

Luv opened it and they both exclaimed seeing so many lays.

"Yiiiii! Itne saare? Lekin bhaiya ke room mein kyun?"

"Hume kya? Let's have it." As soon as they said they grabbed one one packet and started having it. Kartik came out and seeing them having his lays packet his eyes widened.

"What the hell! Luv Kush, tum dono yeh nahi kha sakte." He snatched them.

"Par kyun?"

"Kyun ki yeh mere hai. Haath mat lagana inko." He put them again into the drawer.

They pouted and said "itne saare toh hai aapke paas. Ek dedo humko."

"Nahi. Yahan sona hai na? Toh yeh nahi milega...chalo chupchap so jao." They got sad and lied down on the bed.

"Aur haan agar main so gaya toh khabar dar tum dono ne isko haath bhi lagaya." They pouted and slept grumpily on their stomach.

How was it?

Few words for Luv Kush.

Few words for Kaira.

Few words for Akshara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2K 38
it is said that sacrifice is a part of life . it is supposed to be . it's not something to regret . it's something to aspire to !! how will naira's l...
9.5K 1.1K 11
This is a short story on Kaira. Kartik Malhotra is a thirty - five years old single father to an eight year old, Vihaan. He works as a marketing dir...
30.6K 1.3K 15
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
59.5K 3.1K 55
will they ever meet? will they love each other as they used to or will hatred take place in their hearts ? will they reunite only for their little bu...