š‚š€šš“šˆš•š€š“š„šƒ || šš¢ļæ½...

By iloxmilo

A teenage girl battling with mental illnesses and disorders meets someone who shares similar battles to her o... More

Trigger Warning
Cast
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter-Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel Title and Cover Reveal
Up for a Watty!!

Chapter Nineteen

1K 34 0
By iloxmilo

Billie

I held a smile on my face my entire walk home, I'm sure a small blush clouding my cheeks.

I get home and immediately go up to my room and silently squeal to myself before happily flopping down onto my bed.

A few minutes later Finneas comes into my room asking about my date.

"So, how did it go?"

"It went pretty good. Well it went great I think she really enjoyed it. And uhh some shit happened with her mom and we kinda made out. Again."

"Damn Bil, you're not even official and you've already made out what three times now?"

"Shut up. And it was only twice."
I replayed our kiss, or rather kisses, in my head. My cheeks beginning to blush profusely. 

"Well when are you gonna take her out again?"

"I don't know. Whenever she wants I guess, I don't wanna push her or go overboard you know?"

"Billie I think if she really likes you then you can't really go overboard."

"Yeah. But what do I do for a next date?"

"Umm well what does she like? Make a date centered around her favorite things. Like if she likes animals take her to a petting zoo or something you know?"

"Yeah." My mind drifted off to the things Elle told me she liked and loved. I lightly smiled as I thanked Finn.

We talked about some more random stuff mostly involving music and shit before he left to go see his girlfriend and I decided to start planning me and Elles next date.

I might've been planning it a bit early, but I was just really excited.

I knew she liked to draw and was very artsy. It didn't take long for an idea to pop into my head and when that happened everything else fell into place.

~

"Do you wanna go on another date with me? No that's too long. Would you like to- no that sounds stupid. C'mon Billie you already asked her out once you can do it again. Maybe it's too soon."

I paced back and forth a bit in front of the lockers, anxiously waiting for Elle to get out of class.

I wanted to ask her out again but for some reason I was struggling to find words. Was it too soon to ask her out again? Should I wait? I didn't know.

I saw her walk out of her 4th period which was the only class we didn't have together and I grew more nervous as she approached me with that beautiful little smile of hers.

"Hey Bil, what's up?"

"Hey mama, umm I was just wondering if you wanted to go on another date maybe? It doesn't have to be like soon cause I know we literally just went on one but you know in like a couple weeks maybe?"

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I want to?"

"I don't know, I just-I wanna go at your pace but I just love spending time with you so I try no find any excuse I can in order to."

She smiled in admiration as she giggled.
"That's...really sweet."

I blushed a tiny bit, nervously putting my head down.
"Yeah well. I really like you Elle."

Now it was her turn to blush as she smiled.
"I really like you too, Billie."

We sat in a silence as we both just smiled at each other. The chatter of kids in the halls becoming more and more quiet.

The bell then rang for us to go to our last period and I extended my hand out for Elle to take it.

With a smile she took it and we walked off to class hand in hand.

I saw Alexis out of the corner of my eye and so made sure to squeeze Elles hand a bit tighter and pulled her a tiny bit closer.

The way she treated Elle was just disgusting and it pissed me off more than I can even explain. I glared hard as we walked past her.

She looked around at her new posé of friends and giggled as we walk past. I stopped abruptly as I turned around and walked back to her.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?"

"So what are you two like a thing now?" She asked. Pointing to me and Elles conjoined hands.

"What's it to you?"

She chuckled. A stupid petty little chuckle. Then she looked to Elle and smirked.

"That'll never last, you know? She'll get bored of you. Just like Tyler did."

Elles eyes slightly widened as I saw her clench her jaw.

"God you're pathetic."

She turned her attention back to me as she scoffed.
"Excuse me?"

"Has your life really gone that downhill that you feel the need to make her feel like shit in order to make you feel better about yourself?"

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"If I'm not mistaken I believe I'm talking to the bitch ass in front of me. Leave Elle and me alone or I will make your life a living hell."

She scoffed again. Something she seems to do a lot.
"Really?"

"Really. You don't know me Alexis. But I can assure you I'm not who you think I am. Stay away from me and stay away from Elle or you will regret ever speaking to her like you just did."

I pushed her back into the wall, taking Elles hand and walking off to class. I didn't speak the rest of the class as I was too pissed to even say anything. I wanted so bad to go back there and punch Alexis straight in her jaw, but I didn't want Elle to see me like that.

After school like always I drove us to our spot before I took her home. I didn't realize I was practically speeding until Elle had gently placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Billie, you're going to get a ticket if you don't slow down."

"Wouldn't be my first. Alexis just kinda mad me mad."

"Kinda?"

"Okay, she pissed me off. It makes no sense to me how she could be that much of a fucking bitch to you when literally not even a week ago she was all over you like you were a damn princess or some shit."

"I know I don't get it either but please slow down you're kinda scaring me."

I practically took my foot off the gas pedal, my speed going from almost 90 down to 35. The last thing I wanted to do was make Elle scared of me. My shoulders relaxed as I slowly came to a stop, resting my head on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you mama. Sometimes my anger can get a little out of control."

"It's alright."
She went back to picking at her nails again. I gently grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded her head softly.

"Is Tyler the ex? Like the ex?" I asked.

She tensed up.
"...Uh yeah he is. Um I'm not feeling ready to fully talk about that yet."

"That's alright mama. I won't push you until you're ready. But just know I'll be here for you whenever you're ready."

She thanked me before getting out of the car and walking over to the waterfall, leaning against the railing with a sigh. I could tell Alexis had gotten to her a bit. As we both stated at the water I inched my hand closer to hers, holding it softly yet firmly.

She leaned her head on my shoulder as we gazed out onto the water. She was so innocent yet so corrupt at the same time, I didn't know if I needed to protect her or just help her.

But if I needed to I was going to do both. Just to make sure she's happy.

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: Next week unfortunately I will be changing the schedule to uploading only once a week every Monday because of school :(

But I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the rest of the book

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 33
āœØgxgāœØ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
432K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
323K 9.8K 69
She rests her chin in her hands and looks up at me, swinging her legs back and forth through the air. "What keeps you up at night?" I stare up at t...
734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...