After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 12

12K 382 91
By PastTimer

Draft
____

Fortunately, after hearing Su Jingyang's words the young man's black eyes just stared at him for a moment. He then moved over to say something and caught him. He didn't embarrass him anymore. To be more accurate, it should be that he was too lazy to embarrass him.

Su Jingyang got up after babbling for a long time. He felt that his bones were about to break. He wanted to rub his numb butt, but he felt that it would be too embarrassing. So he moved his hand to his waist and supported it. Limping while holding his waist, he approached the chicken dangling leisurely under the window.

The voice of the watching young man came from behind: "Hey, can you catch it like that? Do you need my help?"

Su Jingyang didn't believe that he would even help him, he started rolling up his sleeves, "You'd better stay away, be careful lest I hurt the innocent."

The chicken who flew over the wall didn't know that it was being stared at. It lowered its head and looked for something to eat on the ground. After Su Jingyang's eyes fixed on it, he started to attack while he was full of energy, and the screams of the chickens reverberated through the entire yard. Su Jingyang didn't give up, a fierce wrestling commenced, kicking up dust all over the place, and he finally caught the flapping chicken!

Su Jingyang hugged the chicken in his arms and sat on the ground with a gray face.

While Su Jingyang was calming down, there were a rapid series of knocks at the gate outside. The young man who had been forced to retreat to a corner due to Su Jingyang's vigorous determination turned his head and glanced in that direction, he stepped to open the door.

A pale Ling Li stood outside holding Ah-Xuan, he first anxiously apologized and explained to the neighbor, he then looked at Su Jingyang very worriedly and shouted: "Jingyang!"

Su Jingyang knew that he was worried about so he hurriedly picked up the chicken, stood up, and walked outside the door, "I'm fine, I'm fine."

When Su Jingyang was about to leave with Ling Li, he suddenly remembered the ladder that hadn't been taken away, so he ran back to carry the ladder. When he turned back around, he found Ling Li talking to the new neighbor!

Su Jingyang was shocked, he hurried back to listen to what they were talking about.

It turned out that Ling Li found out that the person who saved Ah-Xuan that day was the young man, he gratefully invited him to dinner at their home that evening.

Su Jingyang's eyes suddenly widened, and his heart shouted, "Ah-Li, you're finished, you're finished, you're about to be violently rejected and mercilessly mocked!"

Su Jingyang was about to interrupt and pull Ling Li back home when the young man's clear and cordial voice drifted to his ear: "Alright, I was just worrying that I'll have no food to eat tonight."

"...!!!!?" Su Jingyang's body became stiff, dumbfounded.

He accepted? ? ? He actually agreed? ? ? Didn't you even say that I'm inapt to eat with you? !

No, no, no, no, this was not scientific.

"Ah, you just moved in, it is indeed a lot of inconvenience." Ling Li pulled off the fingers that Ah-Xuan put in his mouth and subconsciously glanced at Su Jingyang's direction before saying: "If... if you If you don't dislike it, you can also have breakfast with us. I have cooked a lot of noodles."

"Really? This couldn't be better." The young man responded unceremoniously, looking at Ling Li with a faint smile in his brows, he said kindly: "You should go home first, I'll change my clothes later. I'll just be passing by."

Ling Li said, "By the way, I don't yet know... what should I call you?"

The ebony black eyes of the young man glanced at the red-faced Su Jingyang, who seemed eager to say something, and showed a smile. His red lips and white teeth looked indescribably bright and dazzling, he said to Ling Li: "I should be younger than you. Just call me Ah-Yi directly."

Su Jingyang: "..."

Su Jingyang waited for Ling Li to return home. After returning the chicken and the ladder, he was a little breathless. Only after comparing the experience did he realize that he was very kind to others, but was just unkind to him! Ba¹! It felt strange.

Ling Li put Ah-Xuan down and after hesitating, he walked over and asked Su Jingyang in a low voice, "Are you unhappy that I let him come over for dinner?"

When Ling Li came back with him, he noticed that his expression wasn't very good.

Su Jingyang turned his head to look at him, suddenly a bit dumbfounded, "I don't have an opinion. And Ah-Li, this is your home, who you want to bring..."

"This is also your home." Ling Li grabbed his wrist, he looked at him and shook his head, saying softly, "If you don't like it, we can always thank him in another way. I don't want you to be upset."

Su Jingyang was overjoyed when he heard this, he didn't want Ling Li to be embarrassed, so he said: "I'm not unhappy, it's just embarrassing to be found climbing over the wall of his house. He'll come if he wants to come, eat a few meals at most, it's not a big problem, not to mention that he's Ah-Xuan's lifesaver, it's proper to express thanks."

Ling Li was relieved, he smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll get back to the kitchen."

Ling Li had already cooked shredded pork noodles with green vegetables this morning. Ever since Su Jingyang got his wages, he bought back a lot meat at home almost every day. Ling Li felt very distressed and asked Su Jingyang to save his money and not spend it squanderingly, the fact that they had plenty of food to eat was already great. But Su Jingyang still went his own way and said that he liked to eat fresh meat instead of preserved meat.

Ling Li couldn't stop him, and there was nothing he could do. He had to make fresh food from what he bought, stir-fry it, cook and stew, and do a lot of tricks. Su Jingyang loved it anyway, and Ah-Xuan had grown a lot after eating. His face was now round and healthy, it was far from the thin and pitiful look it used to be. Ling Li still had the same slenderness no matter how much he ate, but his complexion had improved a bit.

Ling Li was afraid that the noodles would be too shabby, so he fried two more dishes, he then cooked a large bowl of shredded pork noodles for Ah-Yi again, because the soup that was just cooked was already a little mushy.

When Ling Li just put the prepared hot and fragrant food on the table, Ah-Yi, who had changed his clothes, swaggered and walked in. He was still dressed in black, tall with long legs, wide shoulders, narrow waist, tight sleeves. His tight and short² black hair was tied back, neat and unrestrained, full of youthful vigor.

Ah-Yi smiled and greeted Ling Li and then sat down at the table, just next to Su Jingyang. When Su Jingyang saw him behaving as if he was in his own home, he couldn't help snorting. Ah-Yi turned his head, his red lips curled up to a smile and he asked in a very gentle voice, "You, hmm- what?"

His humming tone was deliberately prolonged, as if teasing someone close to him.

Su Jingyang felt that this young man thought that he was actually funny with his weird humor. He moved his butt to the side and dragged his noodle bowl away with him. He picked up Ah-Xuan and put him on his lap, he then he said to him: "I, hmm haha, children should eat more to grow taller."

After speaking, he choked, this guy seems to be taller than him...

Su Jingyang stopped talking in grief and anger, and fed Ah-Xuan while eating.

Ah-Yi picked up his chopsticks, at a glance, the noodle soup in his bowl was clear. It was obviously freshly cooked, not the same as Su Jingyang's bowl.

A Yi glanced at Su Jingyang's bulging cheeks, then turned his face to Ling Li's, he said, "So messy, it's really hard for you."

As soon as his words fell silent, Su Jingyang devoured his noodles. The sound was louder than before, as if he was extremely fond of his food. One couldn't tell if it was intentional. He fed Ah-Xuan again, Ah-Xuan seems to have learned from him, he made the sound on purpose and then happily showed off to Su Jingyang. Su Jingyang immediately reprimanded him with a serious face, and told him to be polite and not make too much noise. A Xuan was reprimanded and stopped chewing the noodles in his mouth. He raised his face aggrievedly and looked at Su Jingyang.

Ah-Yi couldn't help but snort, he said in an admiring tone: "You're really lenient in self-discipline but strict in treating others."

Su Jingyang was caught, his ears were red and he glared at him, "Eat yours, it's easy for young people to talk too much."

"It's better than nagging your child."

"Nagging??! Am I nagging you?? Did I nag you?"

"Not really, but you're disturbing my ears."

"Stretch out your head, I'll cut it off for you!"

Ling Li also noticed the commotion at this time, he was afraid that these two wouldn't be very good at dealing with each other. He pushed a dish in front of Ah-Yi, and quickly interrupted the increasingly deviated conversation between the two of them, "Please taste it. If it suits your appetite, eat more. If you don't like it, I'll go get you something else."

"It looks very good." Facing Ling Li, Ah-Yi suddenly looked amiable again. After speaking, he caught a noodle and delivered it to his mouth, he chewed it and a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes. He really didn't expect much out of this ordinary-looking pork noodles, but the taste was unexpectedly good. The two dishes in front of him were also very simple and homely, shredded potatoes with vinegar, scrambled eggs with green peppers, and eaten together with the noodles, the effect was quite satisfying.

Ah-Yi ate elegantly and calmly beside him, and Su Jingyang was in sharp contrast with him. After a few snorts, he sucked up the remaining noodles in his bowl. He simply treated Ah-Yi as air and concentrated on feeding Ah-Xuan with a small bowl.

Su Jingyang had also tried to teach Ah-Xuan how to hold chopsticks by himself, but he always frowned when holding the chopsticks with his small hands.

"I'll hold him, Jingyang, you should go now." Ling Li put down the chopsticks in his hand and got up to hug Ah-Xuan, but Su Jingyang said, "It's still early. I'll go after eating."

Ling Li had to sit back down. Su Jingyang saw him frowning and rubbing his shoulders, he asked quickly: "What's wrong? Does the bite still hurt? Let's apply some ointment later."

Ah-Yi, who had his head lowered while eating his noodles, had a stunned expression, he suddenly raised his head. The surprisingly sharp black eyes stared at Ling Li who was rubbing his left shoulder, and in the seemingly bottomless pupils suddenly appeared turbulent undercurrents.

Ling Li replied to Su Jingyang: "It's not because of the pain, I seemed to have stretched it while lifting the pails."

Before Su Jingyang could speak, Ah-Yi put down the chopsticks in his hand and suddenly interjected. He looked at Ling Li and said, "I have medicated oil, I'll bring you some later. You can't ignore the bite, watch out for festering wounds, and-" Ah-Yi's eyes darkened, staring straight at Ling Li's pale and beautiful face, he slowly asked, "When were you bitten?"

Ling Li listened to his piercing words that he spoke so naturally and silently froze for a moment before saying: "I was bitten yesterday, last night... it shouldn't be very serious, I don't feel pain anymore."

____

Notes:

1- Filler word
2- I forgot to explain this one. So apparently the Chinese waaaay back didn't like cutting their hair because every part of their bodies was a gift from their parents. Also, your body needs to be whole when they bury you. Only criminals, vagrants, deviants (and some unlucky individuals) had short hair.

____

PastTimer: Break is over! I'm going to start regularly updating from today! ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
57.4K 1.9K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
930K 21.7K 41
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖
376K 13.6K 72
I am Pregnant with Wealthy Little Master 怀了豪门小少爷 Author: 猫花 Status: 72 Chapters (Completed) Description As a poor Omega whose pheromone is very weak...