The Bachelors Deal: Ashton...

By Ja_Ma_Au

[EDITING] Businessman and renowned CEO of Fredrickson Pinnacle Agency, Ashton Fredrickson and World famous Ar... More

Covers
Cast
Prologue
1. A Concerning Issue
2. Changing Fates
3. Deeper Conversation
4. Moving-out
5. Moving-In
6. Sleeping together
7. Day One: The Fiancés
8. More to Tell
9. Dripping Hot
10. Regretful Actions
11. Curiosity
12. About You and Me
13. Nooks and Crannies
14. Between Us
15. Day Two: Tia's Smile
16. Down to Business
17. Gossip and...
18. Her Eyes...
19. Conversation
20. About Him
22. Talk about Stress
23. What happens in the dark
24. Day Three Buns Out
25. Bachelor's in Planning
26. More Questions
27. Harsh Reality
28. Late Night Thoughts
29. Late Night Office Plans
30. Day Four: Bonjour
31. An Artistic Dream
32. That Ringing feeling
33. And then there were...
34. Over
35. Entangled within the Past
36. When their eyes met
37. Blinding Haze
Day Five: 38 Whispering Nights
39. From Square Two
40. A Smothering Takeover
41. No Questions Asked
42. Alarm Bells
43. Just a moment more
44. Can't we just Freeze Frame, Pause, Rewind, Stop.
45. Burning Cold
46. Hard Feelings
47. Let's Talk about the Elephant in the Room
Day Six: 48. Truths

21. Fire meet Gasoline

145 8 3
By Ja_Ma_Au

Song: Fire meet Gasoline by Sia
Video appearance: Heidi Klum and Pedro Pascal

Ryan Ryan finally stood up after Ashton pulled the plug for the drain and then stepped out of the bath to go rinse off in the shower. Ashton joined him, hands sliding around Ryan's waist and pulling him back to his body. "Are you going back on your previous statement?" He mumbled, pushing back his ass to meet Ashton's soft cock.

He bent his head down near Ryan's ear. "No. I'm just being a bastard right now." He nipped his earlobe between his teeth gently, making Ryan hum.

"I don't like your method of courting." He gasped.

A chuckle vibrated through Ryan as Ash bowed his head to his shoulder. "Oh, so now, we're courting each other."

Ryan hummed a response, rolling his hips slowly. Ashton hissed.

"I guess we skipped a few steps." He said, moving his arms around the younger man's waist, pulling him against him. "And you're rushing to skip more."

Ryan gulped, savoring the moment and trying to keep his body from reacting to the closeness of Ashton that radiated warmth. "Are you hugging me because of what happened earlier?"

"Yes. Do you want me to stop?" Teeth grazed at his throat, sucking gently before biting down again.

Ryan muttered, biting his lip, shivering, then touched Ashton's forearms. "No." He said, exhaling a moan. "A-again..." he begged, eyes rolling back as Ashton obeyed him without hesitancy.

The men stayed like that for a few minutes more, letting the water wash away all their worries while soft moans filled the room.

》》》》》

Ryan dressed in a black tank and gray pajama pants. Ashton pulled on a dark green pajama set, not bothering to button the shirt all the way up. "Don't you look fancy?"

He shrugged. "It's nothing fancy, wasn't even expensive."

"Oh really? How much was it?"

Ashton hummed, trying to remember as he shut the closet doors. "Uh, about twenty-five. I was walking by a store a few months ago, something small, and it caught my eye. I bought this and another in light blue."

"Wow, and here I thought you only bought things worthy of a fortune."

He giggled. "No, not at all. I like it a good deal. My mother really likes a good deal. She taught me how to not live above my means and to be humble. This mansion is just one of the few things that I spent a fortune on. It's my escape from reality." He explained.

"Oh, my mom's the same, she's wonderful. I think you'd love, if you properly met her." Ryan tried.

Ashton nodded. "Yeah, I can't wait for that day to come. I bet our mothers are better friends now that they've been able to connect over a common issue."

Ryan hummed as he applied lotion on his skin.

Ashton walked over to him, where he sat by the vanity and sat next to him. "You think so? What if they leave our silly fathers and run away with each other?" Ryan snickered.

"That would be a tale. Our fathers would be shitting themselves." Ryan hummed, then pursed his lips.

"And they'd deserve it." He reached up casually and ran his fingers back through Ryan's silky hair, brushing back his golden strands that had fallen to the side of his face. Ryan turned in his seat to regard him as Ashton moved his hand away from his hair.

"You're much more gentle than I imagined."

"One should never have a preconception of a person that they've never met before, lest you pre judge them and are left to be mistaken." That made Ryan laugh.

"I didn't, but I was so worried that I'd have to deal with an asshole who was homophobic and cold, and well... you're not homophobic."

Ashton glared at him as he flipped him off, making Ryan laugh. "Be lucky I don't throw you out for mocking me so shamelessly."

"Oh hush, I was just playing around." Ryan touched Ash's cheek with his right hand. "I'm very pleased that you're better than I thought."

"And, so am I. I really wasn't thrilled about being with you. I made the mistake to judge you before I knew you. But to be honest, the very first time we spoke... I think you reassured me that I could endure this arrangement, plus I gained a bit of a crush on you."

"Oh... Did you now?" He smiled softly. "That's shocking to hear."

"I know. Don't rub it in."

"How couldn't I? My fiancé actually likes me. Now you, do you really think I wouldn't feel good about that?"

He lifted a shoulder. "As clever as a fox and as mischievous as a minx, you are surely a challenging one to figure out, so you tell me. Do you feel good about that?"

His eyes cast towards the vanity, contemplating about his future. "I was told that this marriage would stabilize my future. That statement made me angry because I've accumulated a grand net-worth and saved carefully and invested wisely. I'm richer now from my own hard work, but that thought maybe didn't even come across my father's mind. So, was I promised that because of your wealth, your status or was I misled?" He met Ash's eyes again, with an honest look, no games, no flirty intent, just serious concern. "Do you even have that answer?" He sighed when Ash shook his head.

"I was caught off guard just as much as you. The only difference is that your father and mother were there in the background."

"What?" He didn't get that lucky treatment.

"Yes, both of them. I told you this. Did you really forget already?"

He waved him off, trying to think. "No. I... only my father spoke to me. I forgot, urgh." He covered his face, sliding his hands down. "I just have so much on my mind, Ash."

"Well, maybe it's nothing. I'm hardheaded. Maybe my father knew that he needed reinforcements."

"Bullshit!" He snapped, his blue eyes hard. "I need to visit my father's company tomorrow. Come with me."

"Mee? Why? Can't you go alone?"

"Yes. But I rather have backup, and what better companion than the man tied in this with me?"

He shrugged, twirling a loose curl around his finger at his forehead while he leaned back against the desk. "I guess, but I'm not doing anything illegal."

"Deal, leave it to me."

A glare met Ryan. "Don't joke about that."

He scoffed, giving Ashton a deadpanned look. "Who said I was joking? I have questions, and I need answers. If you don't, then that's on you, but I'm not going to continue to let this engagement be but a mystery when I have the means and resources to find out what myself."

"Spoken like a true freedom fighter." He said with a chuckle.

Ryan smirked wickedly. "Don't patronize me, Ash. I know your weakness, and I will exploit it."

"Oh, what is it?"

He rose a single finger, and Ashton nodded. "Paparazzi."

Ashton gritted his teeth. "You wouldn't dare?"

He grinned. "Come with me, or else I'll leak our naughty encounters with the trashiest celebrity news outlet."

The older man groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm going to have your head for this nonsense that you roped me into."

"Oh, you two fighting?"

The men whipped about to find Tia leaning against the open doorframe, arms folded over her chest and brown eyes focused on the men. She had changed into a long lavender shirt and black shorts.

"Do I need to put a bell on you?" Ashton asked, hating how she always managed to sneak up on them. How did she even open the door without their knowledge?

"No need, I like moving in silence. Also, I could be your distraction or help you get in your father's office, your choice." She shot them one of her winning smiles, and the men wondered what they had just unleashed.

"How long were you standing there?" Ashton asked.

She simply grinned and turned away from them. "Dinner is ready when you are. I'll be downstairs." She waved them off as she continued down the hall, not looking back.

Ryan sucked his teeth. "She's scary... I like it."

"You'll regret those words, but she's good for it, so she'll definitely be the best distraction you could ask for."

"A warning, hmm. It makes me wanna know more."

Ashton shrugged, nonchalant.

Ryan rolled his eyes and stood up, coming around to plop himself onto the older man's lap. He threaded his fingers in Ashton's damp curls. "I like your hair like this." He confessed.

"Oh." He rose a brow. "Why?"

"Because your curls never get to be welcomed anywhere but in this mansion. They feel like a secret, but they're so much more than that. They stand out against your smooth tan skin. The unruly waves rival the wilderness, and the softness puts all cotton fabrics to shame." He whispered.

"Seducing a businessman is dangerous Ryan, hasn't anyone warned you?" He caught Ryan's wrist and held him there. "Fire still burns even if the flame is small." Ryan gulped at those words. Ashton dropped his hands to Ryan's waist, pulling him close, and leaned in... stopping just before their lips met. A gasp left the younger man's mouth, and his eyes zeroed in on Ashton's lips. They stayed there for a second. Ryan brought a hand down and brushed a thumb underneath Ashton's eye.

"You're so fucking maddening." He whispered.

"Then extinguish the flame," Ashton muttered.

He shook his head once, no. "I'm gasoline... not water." He gripped at Ashton's hair, making a moan leave his throat before he pulled Ash in and crushed their lips together. Ryan shivered from the contact, and Ashton's moans made him shake as he was drawn in, a hand groping his ass.

He swore into Ash's mouth, their tongues running over the other, their moans mixing until they couldn't tell them apart while their inhibitions slipped away.

Ashton's body tingled with a warning, but he didn't want this to end yet, his cock twitched, and he could feel the small tugs from Ryan's hand in his hair as he clawed at his shirt, the buttons slipping loose as he ground down against him. "Ry-"

"Nuu-" he quieted.

Ashton knew that if he let go and gave in that this night wouldn't end with just a heated kiss. He hated himself for this, but it needed to be done. He pulled away from him, forcing him away by the hips as Ryan licked at Ashton's mouth, his hands clinging to his person. "Ryan!" He snapped, making the blond gasp out loud.

Their bodies were hot, chest rising as fast as it fell. "Fucking hell! You'll be the death of me, Ash." He muttered, running his fingers over Ashton's lips as he rested his head to his shoulder.

"And you me." He exhaled, eyes slipping closed with regret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 86 13
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...
61K 4.3K 70
Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it...
2.6M 80.6K 41
He's undercover. She's under him. All the pieces to Carrie's life were finally falling into place. She had a great career, a handsome fiancé, a house...