His (18+)

By saillingcruise

Warning:Very mature content. "A thick long finger penetrates me,and I slowly jump up but he keeps a firm hold... More

WARNINGS AND CREDITS
CAST
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 2||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 4||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||
||CHAPTER 8||
||CHAPTER 9||
||CHAPTER 10||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
ANNOUNCEMENT
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
Bonus Chapter
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||

||Chapter 11||

93.7K 1.1K 99
By saillingcruise

"There is only one happiness in this love,to love and be loved"
-George Sand.

Lifting down her dress and moving her panties to cover her little pussy after thrusting inside the vibrator ,as her cunt is overflowing with my cum just like as it is in her ass,now strapped with dildo.

She squirms in her seat,unable to sit due to the load in her cunt.
I motion her to stand up and to bend in front of me.
"Lift up your dress and show me your holes,slut".
I order her.

Submissively,she stands up and bends in front of me.
She lifts up her dress and the completely soaked thong comes into my view which is struggling to keep in the toys.

"It must be aching right?
I know it is,because your cunt did not get to cum.
But you have to remember your place and like that,slut dont deserve to cum".

Her doe eyes skips to her behind as to see me and as she does it,a huge slap lands on her ass and she jumps and her ass shakes.

A cruel smirk makes its way into my face.
"Shake your ass, slut".

"Plea-please"she murmurs out.

Seeing no difference in me, she slowly shakes her soft little ass.
I rise up the vibrations.
She unconciously starts to shake faster and just when i am to spank her, a knock comes on the darkly tinted windows.

Quickly catching her and putting her dress properly and slowing down the vibrations,i roll down the windows.

I can see the crowds of papparazzi lining there,throwing questions to all of the celebrities on the carpet.

"Cover us when we get out".
I order and roll up the windows,taking my Amelia into my hands and kissing her forehead.

"Angel,you will not leave my side for even a second,and if someone makes you feel bad you will tell daddy,okay?".

Her doe eyes stares at me and then frowns at me.
"But,daddy,Celestine and catherine will also be there so i will have to go to them" ,She says and punctuating it by nodding her head.

"If i see you talk to any men or if any men talks to you,i will make you strip naked there and show your holes to all in there and the toys in your holes and i will tie you up there so all men can use you like a 5 dollar whore".
I whisper to her.
But the thought that any man will even see an inch of her skin between her neck and knee makes me give them hell.
But this is the only way Amelia will get real scared.

I will kill them if they even look at her properly,so exposing her is never ever going to happen.
In order to not to show her to the outside world our marriage was held in extreme secrecy.
I am scared about her safety.
There are many enemies of mine lurking around the corners looking for my weaknesses.

But fucking idiots.

my only weakness is my wife,whom i always keeps in our mansion.
She is caged in there even without her knowing.

"I wont,daddy",a soft sound mewls out.

Kissing her forehead once more, i open the door and we are immediately surrounded by our men so that there is no was the papparazzi could see my baby.

Holding her waist tightly,i speed past the crowd of people and enter inside the gala.

Ashton and ten other men follows us.

Amelia's big doe eyes looks around with awe.
I speed up the vibration of the vibrator with my phone and she jerks and looks at me.
"Think about me ripping a orgasm from you in here and in front of all these people,filthy cunt",i whisper to her.

"No,please,dont",her pleading voice reaches me and i slowly turn down the vibrations.

"Sir,its a pleasure to meet you". Alexander says by holding my hands,and he looks at my wife and his eyes widens.
I tighten my arm around her waist.

She softly smiles at him.
"I am Alexander".he says by extending his hand.
Amelia's widened eyes meet mine and then a shaky breath escapes her and then she shakes his hand.

A tall,blonde comes into view and links her hands with Alexander's.
"Sir,this is my girlfriend,Tiffany".

The blonde looks at me and bites her lips which are painted with dark shade of ugly red lipstick.

She extends her hand to me.
"Tiffany"she says.
I give her a glare and she retraces her hand embarassingly.

Alexander clears his throat.
"Please enjoy sir and madam"he says and then looks at my wife for an extra second.
I get ready to lunge at him but a hand stops me.

I look down.

"She did'nt shake my hand". My little queen whines out.
The corner of my mouth lifts up.
"Don't worry about that,my dear".
I softly console her.

"Amelia",two high pitched squeals are heard followed by the appearance of her two bestfriends,Catherine and Celestine.

Both slows down when they saw me,but their eyes are full of happiness.
I try to make myself believe that i can trust them.

"Damien,please can i go with them?" My love ask me.
"Sure baby, but remember what i said before,i wont hesitate once before lifting up this dress and showing everyone how much of a insatiable slut you are". I whisper back.

That is enough for her to not to talk to any men.

"I will be at the side if you need me,
Anything happens,please come to me". I tell her and kiss her forehead again.

She nods happily and before i can say anything her friends hug her and takes her to the buffet table.

Ashton rushes to me.
"Pakhan has arrived".
I whip my eyes to the entrance.

There he is, one i swear to ruin.

"There must be atleast ten guards around Amelia in normal clothing at all time".

Valentino,the capo of italian mafia,rushes to me and bowes before me.
"Sir".
i nod my head at him.
"Sir about the shipments you have talked,can we have a negotiation?".

"Not here,we will talk about this at my office." I say and he immediately agrees with me.

I whip my head back at the entrance,the pakhan is not there.

My eyes search him and he is casually leaning over a table with a glass of champagne in his hand.
I watch as his sly eyes move over every person at the gala and just as his eyes passes one, his eyes immediately snap back at the same person.
I can see awe,curiousness,lust,and something close to fondness pass through his eyes.

He is seeing that person for the first time,i am sure.

I turn my head and follow his line of sight,my heart beat increases as i see my wife laughing softly and my anger reaches its maximum.

He is fucking looking at my wife.
His eyes had all those feelings for her.

Ordering Ashton to arrange the car immediately,i walk fastly to my baby.

"We are leaving in 2 minutes,baby".
I tell her
"Bu-but why, damien, we reached here hardly five minutes ago".
The glare i send her way shuts her up and she hugs her two friends and promises to hang out with them.

I will never allow that.

I made a fucking big mistake by bringing her here.

Unknown POV.

My eyes watch the gorgeous,captivating beauty in Damien's hand and my fist get balled up.
She is the most alluring,angelic beauty i have seen.
Her innocence is making all men draw their eyes to her and this makes me damn angry.

What is she doing to me?
I just met her and i feel......
I dont know what i feel but i know that i want her,even if it means that i have to fight the Mafia king.
Still i need her,
As my queen,
forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
62.5M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
33.3K 835 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...