The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

By randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... More

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!

The concert pt. 2

199 2 20
By randomisbraindead

Ayo last time I checked this book it had 20 views why does it have 60 🤨🤨🤨

Mikan POV (third person)

"W-what?" Mikan felt herself freeze in place. Nagito stopped ahead of her and tilted his head, "Is something wrong Mikan? Do I smell?" He asked as he started sniffing himself.

"N-no it's not that. Can you repeat t-the name again?" Nagito replied, "Oh it was-" Nagito was interrupted when Hiyoko called out, "Hurry up you fucking slowpokes we're gonna leave without you!"

"Ah, it seems we better hurry before we miss the concert. Come on Mikan!" Nagito happily said as he continued walking after the group, Mikan ran after him. 'I could of swore he said Ibuki...but that can't be possible, right?'

Mikan decided not to think too much about it, maybe she had just heard Nagito wrong over the commotion. The group found a spot at the front of the stage, probably thanks to Nagitos luck.

The concert was set to start in just a few minutes, it seems the stage was all set up but it was hard to tell due to the lights being off. "Wow what an amazing event we're at! This'll all bring us together as friends!" Nagito stated happily, to Hiyokos annoyance.

"Can it with that weird bullshit you psycho!" Hiyoko snapped, Nagito responded with a smile on his face, "Ah the true words of friendship! Only a true friend would be that honest!" "You completely missed the point you white haired arson twink!"

The two went back and forth with Mahiru in the middle smiling nervously trying to get Hiyoko to calm down, Mikan didn't dare to intervene, being too scared of Hiyoko and her sharp tongue.

Mikans thoughts wandered as she waited for the concert to begin, wondering if she heard Nagito right.

'Ibuki? A world famous rockstar? But I met her so....casually, at the hospital...' Mikan didn't know if what Nagito said was true or not. She'd figure out once the concert started and she'd be able to see whose concert it really was.

She felt someone stand beside her and looked over to see Mahiru, it seems she couldn't get Nagito and Hiyoko to calm down so she decided to just let them go at it. "Those two are always such a handful, it becomes worse once they interact with each other." Mahiru sighed tiredly.

Mikan smiled nervously, "I f-feel bad th-that you have t-to deal wi-with Hiyoko on a d-daily basis." Mahiru shrugged, "Hiyoko isn't bad, she just has walls. She's a really good person once she lets those walls down."

"I've tried to convince her to be more open towards people but it's gonna take time, but I'm sure Hiyoko can do it!" Mahiru smiled, "You s-seem to care a-a lot ab-about her."

Mahiru immediately became flustered, "I-it's not like that! I just really really care for her as a friend!" Mikan giggled, "There's no u-use in trying to h-hide it." Mikan said, pulling up Hiyokos story from earlier.

Mahiru covered her face with her hands, her face nearly as red as her hair. Mikan reassuringly patted Mahirus back. "S-since we're on th-this topic..." Mikan felt herself begin to blush.

"I s-sorta m-met someone.." she sheepishly confessed, Mahiru uncovered her face and a smile replaced the blush she had earlier. "Really!? What are they like? How long have you met them? Do they treat you good? I swear if they hurt you I'm gonna cut thei-" "M-Mahiru!"

"Oh, sorry Mikan. Got a bit carried away there." She laughed nervously, Mikan smiled, grateful she had a friend like Mahiru to stick up for her.

"W-well, I'd have t-to tell you after the c-concert, since it's kinda a long s-story." Mikan spoke, Mahiru nodded then stated, "Don't forget! I wanna hear all about this mystery person." Mikan nodded.

Just then the stage lights turned on, grabbing everyone in the crowds attention. Nagito and Hiyoko stopped bickering and Hiyoko quickly walked over to Mahirus side, effortlessly connecting her hand with the photographers which landed a warm smile on her face.

Nagito had returned to Mikans side and Hajime had managed to convince Chiaki to actually pay attention to the concert rather than the Switch she had in her hand.

Mikan looked up at the stage, feeling excitement bubble up in her stomach. She felt herself holding her breath, she was gonna see if Nagito was right or not.

"Hell-oo Towa City!" The mystery person spoke into the mic, the crowd irrupted into cheers and whistles. "Is everyone ready for a rocking good time!?" The crown grew louder, Mikan whimpered a little at the sound of loud crowd.

She grabbed onto Nagitos arm, he smiled at Mikan. "Ah don't worry Mikan, if you're frightened you can hold onto my arm. I don't mind." Mikan smiled at her best friend, "Th-thank you.."

'That voice...is that really who I think it is..' Mikan looked back up at the stage, as the light turned on and shone down on the mystery person. Mikans eyes widened, her mouth opening in shock.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Ibuki shouted into the mic, "Everyone should know this song!" The lights went dim for a while.

A/N: i squeezed out the baby, yet I have no idea who the father is <3
TW// this song is very inappropriate and if anyone does not like that sorta thing you may skip over it

Drumsticks could be heard smacking against each other and when the lights came back on is when Ibuki started playing.

"In college, I spent all my days, my back, my shoulders, thighs. Exposed in most material ways, to make it through the night."
"I tried protection but did it stay on? Well it didn't, that is why I've got to lug around this fleshy nine month whore-ish crown."
"The father, Jacob, Jason, or Dean; who knows? Who is the face?"
"Who is the man who planted the seed inside below my waist, I'm trying to eat healthy, this baby has some picky taste. You probably would like to know the, one, two three four!" Mikan was amazed, it really was Ibuki! But the song....Mikan couldn't help but feel a little.....jealous?? Why was she jealous..?

"Five ways that I'll reach around this fucking instrument without a second chance to write this song about the man who put his dong inside of me, why can't I see the face that's looking longingly. Up at the eyes who can not cry about the child that is a."
"Lie straight to the face of mom who thought I had it with a blonde, with Christian morals and the fix, but it's from anonymous dick." (Ok that part made me laugh)
"I pushed it out and with a pout, I looked at her face short and stout, I couldn't recognize the eyes the baby had, I'm freaking out!" Mikan knew this possibly couldn't be based a real story, that would mean Ibuki was straight or had a kid. Neither of those felt right to her.

"I squeezed out the baby, was it Tyler, Mark, or Brady? Man my memory is hazy of the man who, helped me make this creature. Did I have it with my teacher? Then again he's just some scholar guy that I blew." Mikan would ask her about it when she met up with Ibuki tomorrow.

Ibuki played the guitar solo for a bit, the crowd cheering and was singing along with Ibuki. Mikan couldn't but feel excited, even if the music was loud, she was watching Ibuki perform. Mikan didn't understand this feeling in the pit of her stomach however, why was she so nervous if Ibukis songs were real or not? It's not like anyone would like her like that, especially not Ibuki. Mikan kept telling herself that, so that way the feeling of nervousness would go away. But to no avail.

Ibuki started singing again.

"In college, I spent all my days, my back, my shoulders, thighs. Exposed in most material ways to make it through the night."
"I tried protection but did it stay on? Well it didn't, that is why I've got to lug around this- one, two three four!"
"Five year old that still I hold. She has brown hair and eyes of gold, and I still don't identify the man that gave her amber eyes."
"So now I scan for, through the man's anonymous, I have a plan. Cause DNA will not decay, I'll test her spit to find out."
"Who and where the father is, who gave me children with his jizz." (Can't believe I just wrote that)
"Who came and went no money spent in child support to pay my rent. Results came back, my jaw is slacked. He banged me in his Cadillac."
"The man dented my can he was no other than this rich fuck, Jack!"
"I squeezed out the baby!"
"Jack's the father, this crazy! Man the fuck was pretty lazy on his own part."
"So the man who gave me this illegitimate baby, changed my whole life."
"Baby gravy from his, bleeding heart."

The crowd roared into cheering and whistles, Mikan tightened her grip onto Nagito, whimpering and hiding her face behind him. "If only we had boughten earplugs." Nagito smiled.

Mikan looked out from behind Nagito and back at Ibuki, she seemed like she was really happy. She was looking through the crowd, smiling proudly. She made eye contact with Mikan, the two stared at each other for a minute before Mikan squeaked and hid behind Nagito again, tightening her grip once again.

"Aheh, uhh Mikan? That hurts a little." Nagito nervously chuckled, "A-aH! I'm sorry!" Mikan whimpered, loosening her grip a little. Nagito smiled brightly, "No no, it's fine! Really, I know loud noises scare you." Mikan smiled sheepishly, "Y-yea.."

Ibukis voice rang out throughout the area, "Do you guys want another!?" Ibuki asked into the mic, the crowd yelling in response. Ibuki smiled and nodded, "Thats what I like to hear!"

A/N: Molly, you know THAT song 😽

Ibuki started playing her guitar, Mikan prepared herself, knowing it was probably gonna be as intense as the last one.

"Molly was a good girl and she knew the reasons why, so when she went back in the bathroom, she would never come outside."
"She was good girl and it felt great to be a liar. She's a good girl and it felt great to be a liar."

"Oh! Liar! Oh oh no! Liar! Oh oh!" (It'd be better to listen with the song playing)

"Molly was a good girl and she knew the reasons why, Molly was a good girl and she knew the reasons why."
"She was a good girl and it felt great to be a liar, she's a good girl and it felt great to be a liar. She's a good girl and it felt great to be a liar."

"Oh! Liar! Oh oh no! Liar! Oh oh!"

Ibuki continued to play again before she started singing again.

"Molly was a good girl, Molly Molly was a good girl! Molly Molly! Molly was a, Molly was a, Molly, Molly Molly, Molly!
Molly was a good girl and it felt great to be a liar. She's a good girl and it felt great to be a liar."
"She's a good girl and it felt great to be a."
She let the crowd sing, "No good lousy mothafuckin stupid."
Then she started singing again, "Oh! Liar! Oh! Liar! Oh oh no!"

(My keyboard will never not say Molly now)

Mikan breathed out in relief that the song wasn't as intense as the last one, she still held onto Nagitos arm however due to the loudness of the crowd. She cowered closer to him, feeling safe around him for she knew he wouldn't let anything happen.

She felt someone roughly grab her arm, wincing as they yanked her away from Nagito. "Aah!" Mikan cried out, feeling herself get roughly dragged away from her friends. She couldn't tell if anyone was following after her, the crowd was blocking her view.

She looked up at who was dragging her, realizing it was the old, drunk man from last night. Her eyes widened and fear pierced her heart, she started frantically trying to break away from his grasp, "L-let me g-go! Pl-please!" Her efforts were no use, he was dragging her away from the crowd and to the back of one of the stands that were set up.

"Please! Le-let me go!" She felt her eyes start to sting, couldn't anyone hear her!? But Ibuki had started playing another song, no one would be able to hear her. (it's let's go by stuck in the sound, I love it it's such a good song)

She was thrown into the dirt, crying out as she hurt her knee. She looked up fearfully at the old man, scooting away from him. He looked down at her with a glint of malice in his eyes, "You. You and that bitch up there. You're gonna pay for what you did last night. Knocking me out, then leaving me for the rats!"

Mikan felt hot tears running down her cheeks, "Pl-please I di-didn't do anything!" She cried out, feeling the dread overwhelm her body as he stepped closer.

"Excuse me. I'm gonna need you to step away from her." A voice called out, the old man turned and scowled, "Who are you?" Mikan looked around him and saw Nagito. She cried seeing him, someone did notice she was gone.

"I'm a very lucky guy, and that lovely woman there is my best friend. So I'm gonna need you to stay away from her." Nagito said, a calm smile on his face. "Lucky huh? That doesn't mean shit to me!" The old man charged towards Nagito, who stepped out of the way last minute.

The old man tripped on a rock and stumbled onto the ground, grunting as he crashed head first into the dirt. Luckily, a police officer happened to look in the direction of the stand they were behind, seeing the man stumble to the ground.

The police officer ran over and saw the scene, seeing the old man and Nagito rushing to Mikans side, while Mikan was balling her eyes out. He quickly arrested the old man, whose eyes flared with anger as he looked over at Mikan and Nagito. "You two...and that cunt on the stage! You three better watch your backs.." Nagito narrowed his eyes.

The police officer yelled at the old man and shoved him away from the two, Nagito sighed. He looked at Mikan and by surprise Mikan wrapped her arms around him, "N-Nagito! I'm s-so tha-thankful yo-you came to re-rescue me!" She started sobbing into his shoulder, burying her face into him. (I'm so glad I'm a multishipper cause I'm starting to ship this 🧎🏽 Bandaid fo life tho 😽😽😽😽🛐🛐🛐🛐)

Meanwhile in the background, Ibuki had played another song. (Hazy Shade of Winter by none other than Gerard Way <3 at this point I'm picking different songs from my phone)

Nagito hugged Mikan, narrowing his eyes as he remembered what the old man said. Nagito patted Mikans back, letting her cry for as long as her body will allow her to. Nagito looked in the direction of the stage, "Hmm, I'll let the others know what happened later. For now, let's get you all cleaned up." Mikan had stopped crying, nodding slowly.

The two left the area they were in and to a stand that allowed them to sit and gave them water, Nagito thanked them and handed a glass of water to Mikan. Her eyes were puffy from crying and she was thirsty, "Th-thank you Nagito.." Nagito smiled softly, "No need to thank me Mikan, I was protecting my best friend." Mikan gave him a small smile.

'What he said...me..Nagito...and....Ibuki..' Mikan felt her body stiffened, her smile turned into a frown. She felt her eyes water up, "Y-you're in this because of me...and Ibuki...."

"Huh? Ibuki? As in...?" He pointed behind him, in the direction of the stage. Mikan nodded, "I met Ibuki th-the day be-before today..we ran in-into him...Ibuki saved me. I couldn't j-just let hi-him hurt her, I ha-had to do something!" Mikan started crying again. Nagito stood up and went to sit down next to her. Patting her back reassuringly.

"Hey hey, it's alright. I understand, you don't have to explain it." Mikan started shaking, Nagito clenched his fist. "I won't let him get anywhere near you." Mikan noticed people were starting to leave the area, the concert must have ended.

"Odd..this event was supposed to end at 12 AM. It's only 10 PM. It started at 7 PM and the concert started only an hour ago, huh. Wonder what happened?" Nagito said to himself, "It must've been important if it was enough to end it so early."

Mikan wiped her tears, her vision a bit blurry from crying. However she saw a figure quickly making its way towards her, she rubbed her eyes and opened them. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped a little.

"Mikan! Miki are you alright!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 2923

Ooooo cliffhanger ooooo
You wanna sacrifice me so badly it makes you look stupid

My hand hurts 💔
I think I'm taking writing too seriously hELp this is almost 3000 words long 😰😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 12
*THIS WAS MADE AS A JOKE AND MOST OF THE PARTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SILLY, AND THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR DR2 AND OWN AUS + HEADCANONS* As Hajime wa...
3.1K 45 25
[reader] or Kali - Being the "Daughter" Of All For One being tortured and trained defeat All Might part of her life. She finally runs away successful...
9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...
449K 11.3K 54
[F/N] [L/N], the Ultimate Assassin. Emotionless, cold, numb. Musn't have friends. She has been raised in an assassin gang, after the exact same group...