Express (Idol x Male Reader)

By Z4rius

A boy with big dreams,dedicated his life through dance. Wanting to inspire next generation dancers and share'... More

Prologue
Opportunity
Welcome to Korea
Morning Battle
Dancer Boy Meets
Viral?
Dang
Ah shiet....Its school time
Its time
With hope
Club Festival
Shooting Day
New member?
First-class of the day
Answer
Prep for upcoming concert
Gang gang
Stage blocking
7 on stage
Before Evaluation
Grain of salt
Underground
Let's get to work!

Boy oh boy

636 24 0
By Z4rius

Y/n's Pov

Currently, you are in the studio with Hobi hyung alone listening to his track is Chicken Noodle Soup, it was an old hip-hop song by DJ Webstar and Bianca but he decided to remake it to pay homage to it. You were familiar with the song as you listen to this kind of Hip-hop music. 

The amount of effort that Hobi hyung put into this was brilliant. He added his own verse and his flow into it, to top it of Becky G rap in Spanish which was a great combo. You just can help yourself to dance to the song and sing with it. 

Both you and Hobi hyung dance together to the song and enjoy it. After all those fun, you made a discussion with him about the choreography process and also for the MV shoot plan. 

"Oh hyung for the choreo rehearsal we can do it this Wednesday are you ok with that?", thinking for a while Hobi hyung nods his head. 

"For the mv shoot plan is that ok to ask your crew to join as my backup dancer since we will be shooting at America", not so sure about your crewmate's avail schedule decide to ask and get back to Hobi hyung. 

'Can't wait how it'll be turned out in the mv', thoughts ran free inside your head, excited about how the process will be done. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung thanks for helping me with the groceries, couldn't have done it without you", both you and Heuning hyung carries the groceries to your house. 

"Well no biggie Lil bro just lending a hand", Heuning hyung gave a smile even though you can't really see him smiling through the mask due to being an idol, you still can tell by his sincere tone and you were grateful for that. 

"Just now in school, I saw you ran in the school hallway, what happen?", remembering that incident Y/n smile sheepishly feeling embarrassed. 

Flashback 

'SHIT OH SHIT CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LATE FOR CLASS AND WHERE THE HELL AM I?!!?!?!?!', running in panic mode while trying to find his classroom. 

10mins later.........

*Breathing Heavily* "Finally found this class", he mumbled and proceed to open the door while preparing for what it's coming. 

Everybody looks at you with you looking like a mess. You were perspiring while your attire looks untidy so you did few adjustments to your attire. 

"Hi sorry for being late for class", you apologize to your teacher, your teacher put her hand on her hip. 

"Explain yourself Mr Y/n for being late", waiting for your explanation while your classmates continue to look at you. 

"Well I sort of can't find my way through to the classroom", you said while your eyes are closed waiting for punishment from your teacher. 

Hearing your explanation made everyone in the classroom laugh even your teacher is laughing at your silliness. You smile awkwardly while scratching your nape.

Flashback Ends

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Y-you got lost in school HAHAHAH and even run the whole level 4 hallway to find the class HAHAHAHHA", the penguin laugh at your silliness.

"Ah hyung! It's my first day in school and now I even gave a bad impression to them", you pout, sulking. 

"Aite aite imma stop it aite well it's I'm not surprised that you will get lost in school, dang how I wish I was at that scene, could've recorded it on my phone", teasing you for the last time with his dolphin laugh, by that you already gave up and let the older guy have fun teasing you. 

You take your keys out and unlock the door to enter. You and HeuningKai put down the groceries at the table kitchen. 

"Wow I gotta say your apartment is quite big for a single person", said the older roam around the living room. 

"Well thanks to Bang Pd and the rest of the staff for getting this apartment could not have done it without them", HeuningKai was shocked with the answer you gave.

"What? Bang Pd and the other staff help you, wow", leaning against the kitchen cabinet. 

"That means they're really fond of you", he added. 

You gave the facial expression as a reply to him. "Well, anyways hyung could you help me with the washing machine because I can't really read Korean",  you guide him to the washing machine. He shows you which is the buttons for the washing machine. 

"Where the rest of the hyung could be? they should be here by then", Heuningkai checks his phone, and by that... 

*Ding Dong*

"Speaking of the devil here they are", you go towards the door and see that 4 bunch of chaotic tallboys outside with a lot of stuff. 

"What in the world......", they come in the house and settled down some of the things that they've brought over. 

"Hyung what is this?", you asked Yeonjun hyung. 

"Oh I brought over some ingredients to make Aglio olio", you nod your head. 

You go over to the living room and see some games that they brought over such as Uno, Monopoly and etc. Before that, you clear some space to make enough room to play the games. 

"Looks like I had a feeling that I will win this first-round", Beomgyu provoke the competitors. 

"Oh DREAM on you punk, I think you meant me?", Soobin added extra fuel.

"Well I like to see all of you TRY", Heuningkai added in extra.

"Well this GENIUS will outsmart all of you", Taehyun finishes up with a blow. 

Right now you are witnessing the competitiveness in this game and you could only sit quietly while the 4 of them look at each other with a sharp laser from their eye. 'Oh boy ', you just continue to play with them. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oooo hyung this is o-olio olive is delicious", what everyone heard made everyone check their ears that did hear it correctly. 

"What?" Yeonjun asked.

"Olio olive", said it with confidence. 

"Yah it's Aglio olio you bish", Yeonjun looks so done. 

Instead of getting it right, Soobin still repeats the same mistake. Could not take it, Taehyun and Yeonjun just shout 'Aglio olio' to correct him once more. HeuningKai and Beomgyu laugh at the scene while you tried to console the confused bunny. 

Soon it comes to an end that they need to go home. You clear some of the mess in the living room while doing some clearing you receive few messages from Hobi hyung and your cousin Danny. 

Hobi Hyung

Hobi hyung: Any updates from them?

Yeap :)   : You

You check the other message and you saw your siblings smiling having a great time at the funfair with your cousin, you felt relief and could only thank your cousin for taking care of them on behalf of you. You switch off your phone and look outside the balcony just admiring the view for how long you could look at it and not thinking anything, slowly your eyes began to flutter. You fall asleep while sitting on the balcony. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 322 21
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
33K 1.4K 78
What if a scary nightmare turns into the sweetest reality? Characters: Min Yoongi Son Chaeyoung Jeon Jungkook Rosé And others PS: All pictures in th...
125K 4.4K 67
A story of two dreamers aspiring to be idols one day, namely Shin Ryujin and Hwang Yeji. Alongside other dreamers: Lee Chaeryong, Shin Yuna, and Choi...
80.3K 2.8K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...