For The First Time

By mrssykesandmrsparker

More

For The First Time
We're Glad They Came
I Found You
Heart Vacancy
Gold Forever
Chasing Our Dates
I'll Be Your Strength
is this the beging of something new?
The Top Trend
love?
night in
Night at the Cinema
Twilight
The Fight!
let's go find her
It will be ok
Why did you not tell me ?
Happy aint the word
One week later
How could you?
Club
Day after
Time for movies
Nathan and carly
We should have a party

Party ; part 1

8 1 0
By mrssykesandmrsparker

Carly's POV

*On Stage *

Thanks everyone for coming tonight there is a band here singing you may no them so let's give it up for the wanted!! *everyone screams*

Kami's poV

I ran over to the stage and Tom was singing his heart out. He got me up on the stage they were singing glad you came. Next thing I knewHolly ,Jadin&Hannah came out looking beautiful in their outfit . I ran over to them giving then each a hug and they told me they and the boys done this. I made a speech after the song telling them thanks and how amazing this is.

* Speech *

I would just like to say thank you everyone for coming and thanks to my wonderful friend and boyfriend for setting this all up its amazing and I hope everyone has a good night.

I danced with Tom evything was perfect .

Carly and Nathan outside

OMG Nathan did you just kiss her don't lie to me .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2.6K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
103K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...