สœษช๊œฑ ส™แด€ส™ส || แดแด€ส€แด‹สœสแดœแด„แด‹

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz โœจ
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: โ™กโ™ก
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
๐‘บ ๐’‘ ๐’† ๐’„ ๐’Š ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐‘ช ๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‘ ๐’• ๐’† ๐’“

2: I hate this!

7.8K 254 117
By HOTELMOONBYUL

"No, you cannot," Donghyuck answered quickly, gripping on his blankets tight as he closed his eyes in regret. 

He punched and kicked the air as he whines out loud, "you are so fucking stupid, Lee Donghyuck!" he kept on knocking on his head and sat on his bed, he threw a small tantrum before slamming his body down to his bed again.

He's acting this way because he agreed to be Mark's boyfriend a while ago. It took him a long time to say yes because he initially felt it was a little risky, but Mark begged and begged him until he had no choice but to say yes and become his boyfriend.

No, no, no. Not a true BOYFRIEND, but a fake one. To make his girlfriend Mina jealous, Mark needs Donghyuck to play the role as his pretend boyfriend. Mina was sad a while ago, and the tanned male had finally figured out why... Mark and her had a fight, which is why she seemed to have a grey cloud above her head.

Now that it is confirmed and no one can change it, Donghyuck is regretting it because he realized how big of a deal that would play out in school especially when Jaemin hears about it, the drama queen might start screaming his lungs out when he finds out they are dating, he might start spreading rumors around the school which makes Donghyuck shiver in fear...if Jaemin will find out about this, he has to explain it thoroughly, or else the whole agreement will go into chaos.

Oh yeah, and Jaemin was supposed to get killed by Donghyuck but the boy never came back home, the tanned male got a call from him a while ago saying he will be sleeping at his mom's house, he only scoffed knowing the reason behind it.

Donghyuck stared blankly at the ceiling, making up cringey scenarios of him and Mark together in the school, holding hands while dramatic music plays. He erased that memory and hid inside his blanket, "you had one job, Lee Donghyuck...one. Fucking. Job"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Waking up super early in the morning, his alarm started ringing so loud that made him flinch in his sleep, his alarm ringtone was in marimba though, before it used to be in that scary radar ringtone but now it's on Marimba.

Did I change my ringtone? He thought.

He was laying in bed with his eyes half-opened, his cheeks were puffed and his hair was all messy. His mind was still processing if he changed his ringtone or not...till it hit him.

That ringtone wasn't supposed to wake him up, someone is calling him.

He quickly sat up and tried to get out of his blanket that was strangling him like a burrito, he reached his hand on his nightstand and grabbed his phone, he looked at the name of the caller but it was just in numbers.

Accepting the call, "hello?" he said with his morning voice.

"DONGHYUCK!" Mark shouted, causing the other to almost dropping his phone on the floor.

"What the fuck?! Why are you screaming?? And how did you get my number??" Donghyuck answered, his morning was loud as hell.

"Oh Uhm, I have everyone's phone numbers...the school gave it to me, lucky I have your number now" Mark chuckled as Donghyuck slowly raised a middle finger right in front of his reflection in the mirror.

"Okay...but whAT THE FUCK?! Why the hell are you screaming??"

"Because I've been waiting for hours here, where the fuck are you?! Our first plan needs to succeed" Mark explained..

"Where the hell are you?? And you didn't even fucking tell me yesterday about the plan how was I supposed to know what the fuck is happening during six-thirty in the morning!!!" Donghyuck nagged, punching his fist on his bed.

"I'm in the convenience store right near the school, hurry up, let's meet there and I'll take you to school" Mark said which made Donghyuck confused.

"Are you dumb?? Are you actually fucking dumb? The convenience store is right near the school, why the fuck would you meet me there just to take me to school when it is literally RIGHT NEAR IT! Are you dumb? What can't you just fetch me here at my house then?? Isn't that like what boyfriends do???" Donghyuck wasn't fond of Mark's plan at all, Mark is stupid, that's the only thing he could think of it right now.

"Eew no, I'm not going to do that...you're just a substitute partner, now get your ass over here"

"What-" the sound of Mark hanging up was the last thing the tanned male heard, he was about to continue screaming but Mark decided to hang up just like that.

"Great, what a good day to start the fucking night- I mean day, AH!!!" Donghyuck stomped out of bed and waddled his way to the bathroom.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"What the hell took you so long?!" Mark greeted Donghyuck with a shout, causing the tanned male to step back a bit, he then threw a threatening glare at him which made the older scare a bit.

Donghyuck's morning is ruined thanks to this bitch.

"Oh I'm sorry, you think my legs are that fast to walk to the convenience store??" Donghyuck sarcastically bowed.

"Then why didn't you have a bike then?" Mark fought, donghyuck bit his lips and kind of got embarrassed.

"I...don't know how to ride a bike" he mumbled, Mark heard it and laughed.

"Aww poor you, but anyways enough of that, we still have time to make her jealous" the older grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his car.

"Excuse me...what is this?" Donghyuck pointed in front of where he is sitting, a white plastic bag filled with snacks.

For my baby <3

It said on the pink sticky note, Donghyuck rotated his head at Mark who was driving, the older just chuckled and glanced at him, "that's for later, once you've come out of the car make sure to take the plastic bags with you, use your two hands okay, show everyone the stick note especially Mina, got it?"

Donghyuck looked inside the bag and found a lot of his favourite chips, his eyes sparkling in happiness.

"How'd you know I love these!!!" Donghyuck smiled widely, grabbing one but got stopped by Mark.

"What are you doing?" Donghyuck asked, raising an eyebrow as his smile falls.

"You are not eating that, you just show it around, dumbass" Mark clicked his tongue and placed the chip bag back on the plastic.

"What?! Then who the fuck will eat this?"

"Duh, I'm not gonna give it to you, I'm keeping it, prolly going to share it with my friends"

"Uhm so who am I to you then?"

"My baby"

Donghyuck's heart made a little flip there but okay, he hid his cheeks and just crossed his arms.

"My fake baby-"

"Yeah, I know, shut the fuck up" Donghyuck hissed, and told Mark to continue driving.

Mark sighed, "fine, you can have this" He gave him a bag of peanut butter chips which made Donghyuck tilt.

"Mark...I'm allergic to peanuts, put that back and just give me this" he took the nacho chips and widely smiled again.

For a brief moment, Mark thinks Donghyuck was cute; he liked how he went from furious to a ray of sunshine, and he was especially cute when he showed the chips on his hand, with those squishy cheeks, cute doe sparkly eyes, and puffy brown hair.

Donghyuck tilted his head, "Mark?" he waved his hands in front as the older comes back to reality.

"Oh what- no! Put that back, just eat the one I gave you!" Mark commanded him as Donghyuck whined.

"I'm NOT having an allergic reaction this day, no! I will not!" Donghyuck crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, Mark stopped the car and did the same thing as what the younger is doing.

"I'm not giving you any chips, but that...and plus just at least take one bite and then you can give it to someone" Mark rolled his eyes and turned the engine off, surprisingly they are already at the parking lot.

"If my face is red, you know what that means"

"Let me guess you are angry again?"

Donghyuck face palmed and stepped out of the car as Mark did the same, "you are such an idiot" he got his bags and the plastic bag.

"Hug it" Mark ordered him but Donghyuck didn't do it.

"I said hug it"

"Fuck, okay! God, why do you have to be so extra" The younger rolled his eyes and hugged it tight, he sarcastically smiled at Mark and pretended that he was flustered that this dickhead gave him a plastic filled with chips that he won't even eat.

"Let the plan begin...let's go, baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 11.8K 54
โDaddy!โž โWhat the fuck? I'm not your daddy.โž โNa Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?โž โShit!โž _________________________________________ Family isn't...
192K 9.1K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...
116K 5.5K 52
Two boys. Both leading different lives...and yet, they appear to be so similar... ใ€ŽStarted: November 4th 2019ใ€ ใ€ŽEnded: December 23rd 2019ใ€ ร—Top rank...
53.7K 2.9K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...