SBI oneshots and ideas

By Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... More

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
My fouhebe (SBI)
Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Colors (SBI)
Why? (Tommy)
Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
For the Pig
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

Coradoors (SBI)

1K 44 2
By Cuppppppp

Tommy, Technoblade, and Wilbur homeless until Philza finds them in an abandoned school. Not before they patch his wounds up from getting jumped.
An abandoned school, town square, a grocery store.

Tw: mild blood
__________________________

The three sleepy boys waddled aimlessly down the corridor.

There heads lay to there side lazily as they walk.

"Wilbur, are we home yet?" The youngest one wined.

"No, just a little ways." The tallest, Wilbur, mumbled.

After what felt like a year the three finally made it to the end of the corridor.

The oldest, and admittedly the tiredest, slumped down on the cold floor and fell asleep right then and there.

"Soo, I'm taking first watch then." The incoherent Wilbur stumbled sliding to the ground next to his friend.

The youngest fell next to Wilbur, laying his head on Wilbur's lap he too fell fast asleep.

Wilbur stayed awake for hours on end. Just when the moon couldn't be seen through the window did he wake his older brother.

"Techno, g't up. S'you turn." He mumbled already half way to sleeps door.

Techno grunted, opening his eyes lazily. "Wh't Wil, m'up."

"F'nally, thought ya died."

Techno grunted, "Technoblade never dies."

Wilbur giggled, sleep opening its doors wide for the boy with brown curls.

Now Technoblade kept watch. His goal was simple, keep his brothers safe. Don't let anyone find them.

For you see, The youngest was only 10, Wilbur 14 and Technoblade 15.

Footsteps snapped Technoblade out of his sleepy state. Getting off the floor he shielded his two brothers from the three.

He got out his dagger, though it's dull edges won't do any good for the teen, just the sight of it usually got people to leave.

A man, no bigger then Technoblade himself walked into view.

He stumbled aimlessly about the place. Ether drunk or tired Techno couldn't tell.

The man was winged, an elytrian. The man had cuts all along his body, like he had been jumped.

He fell ten feet in front of Technoblade, passing out from blood loss no doubt.

Techno couldn't just stand there, he knew that.

He dropped the dagger and picked the broken man up off the ground. Sluggishly he propped him up against the walls of the building.

Using scraps of papers and tape they found laying on the floor he bandaged the stranger up.

He examined his poorly done work. The paper along his arms where only just hanging together and the ones on his legs could have been done better.

There wasn't anytime to ponder on this though, as a new foe was approaching.

No, new foes appeared, plural, multiple people ran past the corridor they inhabit.

Techno gripped the danger he didn't know he grabbed.

People, the only things he could despise more then people was governments, but he had to let the be for the sake of his sanity.

He let his guard down slightly, sliding in between the stranger and his brothers.

Looking closer at the man reviled a boy, just a little older then Techno. He wore green robes with slots behind his back for his wings.

His wings, long black and feathery, lay lazily by his side. They lay, unmoving and drenched in a layer of blood and sweat.

His face is sweaty and bruised, just like the rest of his body. His long blond hair sticks closely to his forehead.

Techno scoots closer to Wilbur. He doesn't know what this feeling is, this foreign feeling towards the man, is it trust?

Why would he trust a man who could possibly hurt him?

So is it pity, does he pity the man before him. He is drenched in his own blood.

Reluctantly, Techno falls asleep, forgetting to wake Wilbur up for his turn. Maybe that's a good thing though.

He woke up to very loud shouting. Some one is hurt. Technoblade jumped to his feet, to see the guy in a very drowsy state and Tommy in a very unhappy state.

"I said, who the hell are you!" The young child shouted.

"Tommy, shut up." Techno groaned, shutting his eyes again.

"U-um, I'm gonna leave now, I guess." The man stammered getting to his feet.

He didn't last long, within the first few steps his knees buckled and he fell. Flinching, he glanced back at the brothers.

Wilbur had an array of emotions, Angie, confusion, pity, and hurt. Tommy on the other hand was just fuming. He visibly girted his teeth shut and clenched his posts until they shuck.

"Tommy calm down." Wilbur calmly stated.

"What are you still doing here then, leave!" The small blond cried. The other blond looked nervously to his side, "leave, this is our side of the building!"

So with a start the man sprang to his feet and hobbled away, flinching every few steps and pausing to check his valence.

Wilbur scoffed, "coulda been a bit nicer to the man, he's clearly hurt."

"Well-"

"It's not like he was going to hurt anyone or anything, he wouldn't be able to anyways."

Tommy looked down, clear embarrassment and guilt sprawled across his face.

Techno grabbed Tommy's wrist and dragged him out of the building. Wilbur stumbled behind.

The place they stayed at was an abandoned secondary school. It had no electricity making the only light sources come from the windows.

Usually the big building was inhabited by drug dealers and homeless people.

The trio sat down on the sidewalk of the town square. They didn't go to school, nor did they have any jobs to go to at the moment.

A few hours of mindlessly talking or messing around with the locals, Techno got up and left for his job as the sun rose to the sky.

Wilbur hurried to the abandoned school and came back holding his busted guitar and Tommy's old drum.

The two played endlessly till the sun hit it's peek in the sky. They only stopped because they saw a familiar face walking up to them.

The man, his bandaged wings pressed up against his wrapped back. His face, legs, and arms was also in bandages. He had on the same green robe that stops just below his knees.

He looked a lot better, though that might be because he was in proper band-ads and not in homemade paper ones Techno made.

He still had a limp, though only Wilbur noticed. However pathetic he was, Wilbur still backed up.

"Hey, I don't think I thanked you for trying to help me back there, where's your friend?" He said once he was close to them.

"At work," Tommy pitched in. M

"Oh, hey why aren't you at school, he doesn't look a day over 10." The man asked pointing to Tommy.

"School?" Tommy asked turning towards the glaring Wilbur.

"Why do you want to know?" Wilbur asked as he packed his guitar and drums into their homemade cases.

The man stumbled, before extending his hand, "I'm Philza, we didn't properly meat yet." Pity, he showed only pity as he talked.

"Wilbur, Tommy." Wilbur mumbled, glaring and shaking Philza's hand. "The other one is Technoblade."

Philza nodded, smiling. "Now that we've properly met do you want to come to my place, I have food there and you can freshen up in the bath."

"We are good, thanks though." In all honesty, Wilbur would've taken the offer, but looking at the sun Wilbur noticed Techno would be home in an hour.

"Ok, offer is still up if you want to change your mind." Philza said, walking away. Begrudgingly, Wilbur took everything out again and the two began playing again.

A few hours later Techno came back, along with him came the rain. Now they where hurriedly packing up the instruments to get out of the rain as quickly as possible.

Wilbur grabbed Tommy's hand and together the three ran into the closest store, a grocery store.

They all caught there breaths once they made it into the dry building. As they caught there breaths a man walked up to them.

"How may I help you...?" He questioned puzzled.

Wilbur, being the only one with any form of good social experience, looked up at the man to kindly shoo him off, only to be greater by, yet again, a familiar face. "N-Philza?"

Philza wore the store's formal uniform. His wings were bounded to his back, leaving for what had to be a very uncomfortable experience.

"You work here?" Tommy excitedly greeted, jumping on the spot.

"Well yea, gotta make money somehow." The man chuckled.

Philza led them to his cash register where they talked a little more as the rain poured down.

As the rain let up, so did Technoblade and Wilbur's trust issues. It's like the rain washed all their worries away.

As soon as Philza's shift was over for the night he brought the teens back to his house, well more like apartment.

As they made there way to the complex they learned Phil was 19, studying for an art major. The robes they constantly see him waiting was actually his school uniform, meant to resemble Japanese clothing.

"And Techno works for a farming company-" Tommy explained as they walked inside.

The apartment, though small, was nothing like Tommy had ever seen before. It was definitely different then the streets he and his brothers lived on.

____________________________
"I remember those times, we where just able to afford Tommy's drum and Wilbur's guitar." Techno said, the five family members sat around the kitchen table, reminiscing to when Philza first found the three friends in the abandoned secondary school.

"Oh yea, you didn't meet Kristian until a year after that right?" Wilbur asks, turning towards Phil.

"Yep," he wrapped an arm around his wife lovingly.

"Those weren't the best times." Tommy mumbles.

__________________________

Not my best oneshot if I had a say in it, rushed as well.

1598

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 95 24
Book Cover is not my art credit to the artist. ^^ First book so why not start with One-shots of the Sleepy Bois Inc. Most of the stories are the Bedr...
211K 4.4K 80
Oneshots but SBI invaded and you cannot escape the lovely fluff and paining angst
55 1 5
My violently posted SBI Oneshots.
88.5K 2.6K 19
Just some Sleepy Bois Inc. oneshots for ya. (just angst cause you know me, that one tommy angst writer-) I do take requests, and please give me reque...