Vinnie Hacker +Imagines+

By xbarb1ex

๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’^ Active More

๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‚โ„Ž
๐น๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐ด๐‘š ๐ผ?
3๐’“๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“
๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’†๐’”
๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
๐‘ป๐’๐’™๐’Š๐’„
๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š
๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 02
๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘ 
๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ
After

๐บ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ 

4.4K 75 2
By xbarb1ex

Warnings:

Vinnie's Pov:

I sit on the bed with my head in my hands. I was frustrated, tired, and upset.
I wasn't upset at anybody besides myself.
I look up at the blank wall of my bedroom and I shake my head. I lean back, causing me to land on my bed.
I feel tears coming down my face, and sooner or later, i'm fast asleep.
-
I see Y/n. I smile at her and look at our two children on the rug in our bedroom, playing with their toys. Y/n walks into the kitchen making them a snack.

Vinnie: Hey
I hugged her

Y/n: Hi Vin
She smiles

I can't believe that I have children with her. Everything is perfect, I never want this to
end.
-
I wake up with tear stains. I look around and realized  it was just a dream. It could of came true, but it's my fault. I stand up with anger and punch the wall. I was so upset with myself. I don't know how I could do this to her. My mind was filled with many thoughts which made it hard to process things. I look into the door way and see Y/n standing there.

Vinnie: Y/n...
I whisper

Y/n: Please calm down Vinnie.
She says sitting me down.

Y/n: Everything is going to be okay.
She says rubbing my back

Vinnie: Y/n it's not. It's never going to be normal again. If only you knew...
I said looking down shaking my head

Y/n: Knew what?
She questioned

Vinnie: If only you knew that I dream of you every night. I dream of us having the perfect family and you being the girl I will always love.
I said standing up

Vinnie: You don't get it!
-
Y/n's Pov:

Y/n: Vinnie let's not turn this on me. We all know who did this. Vinnie it really could of been like that.
I said shaking my head

Y/n: But you went and cheated. It's your fault. Your dream obviously didn't have a happy ending.
I say standing up

Y/n: Your dream did come true, at first. You just didn't finish the ending until now.

Vinnie: Y/n I'm sorry.

Y/n: You should be. This is the end.
I say walking off

Girl of my Dreams

missed y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
114K 912 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...