Whatever it takes

Par HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] Plus

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16
The Story continues

14.

52 4 0
Par HeroesWilliamsFamily

Bruce heard Lavinia's coughing. She stands up and looked over at Rocket, who was stuck under a piece of rubble.

"Rocket!" Lavinia shouted.

Lavinia and Rhodey grabbed a piece of metal to lift up the rubble. "Rhodey, Rocket, Lavinia, get out of here!" Bruce shouted. He held up a large piece of rubble.

"Let me up! Let me up!" Rocket shouted. Lavinia used her magic to pick up the rubble so Rocket could get out.

Rocket got out of the rubble. The three of them sighed. "Rhodey!" Bruce shouted. Rhodey, Rocket and Lavinia looked up to see water coming towards them.

"Mayday! Mayday! Does anybody copy? We're on the lower level! It's flooding! We're drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!" Rhodey shouted.

The four of them couldn't hear Scott responding. "Wait. I'm here. I'm here! Can you hear me?" Scott asked.

--

Clint ran towards Zephrine. He helped her up. "Are you alright?" Clint asked.

"Yeah", Zephrine says, nodding her head. As Clint looks around for the gauntlet, Zephrine turned around and saw something crawling in the darkness.

They made a noise when Clint picked up the gauntlet. "Clint?" Zephrine asked. Clint pulls out an arrow and shot it. The red light on the arrow revealed a whole army of Outriders.

"Zephrine, run!" Clint shouted. Zephrine and Clint ran away from the Outriders.

Outside the compound, Bella woke up with a violent gasp. "There you go. Let it all out", Tony said. Steve helps Bella off the ground.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" Bella asked.

"We haven't heard from anyone", Tony said. Bella was about to run towards the rubble, but Tony grabbed her arm. "Before you run in there, there's something you should know".

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back. I know that", Bella said.

"Good. Now get ready for what you're about to see", Tony said.

Steve, Tony and Bella walked towards Thor. She looks at where his eyes led and gasps.

"No", Bella said as she shook her head. Thanos was sitting on a rock. Bella remembers what he did to Regina and to Peter and the twins and Jean Quill. The thought made her want to kill him. "How much does it take to kill this guy?"

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing", Thor said.

"He's looking for the stones. Well he's letting his army do all the work. Where are the stones?" Bella asked.

"Somewhere under all this", Tony said. "All I know is he doesn't have em".

"Hopefully someone on our team found them first", Bella said.

"So we keep it that way", Steve says to Tony.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked.

"Yeah. I don't really care", Bella said.

"But he'll kill you", Steve said to Bella.

"But others will live. Including Pietro", Bella said. "It may be a trap, but I don't care".

"Neither do I", Tony said.

"Good. Just as long as we're all in a agreement", Thor said. The clouds turned grey and thunder was heard. Lightning struck Thor and his armor was on his body. Stormbreaker and Mjolnir flew into his hands.

"Let's kill him properly this time", Thor said.

A green energy appears around Bella. When it disappears, Bella was wearing a black suit. Her staff was on her back and her dagger was in her hands. There was black eyeshadow around her eyes and silver gauntlets on her wrist. Her hair had colorful streaks. The same color as the Infinity stones.

"Let's do it together this time", Bella said.

The four of them walked towards Thanos. When they got closer, Thanos looked at them.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you?" Thanos asked. He looked at Bella, who's eyes glow an emerald green with hatred. "Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive". The four Avengers started to circle Thanos.

"But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist", Thanos said.

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn", Tony said.

"Please, spare us the supervillain speech", Bella said.

"I'm thankful because now, I know what I must do", Thanos said. He stands up and puts on his helmet. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then, with the stones you have collected for me, create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. A grateful universe".

Bella's eyes glow furiously with emerald green. She tightens her grip on her dagger.

"Born out of blood?" Steve asked.

"They'll never know it", Thanos said. "Because you won't be alive to tell them".

Thor and Bella screamed in anger. The four Avengers attacked Thanos.

--

Thor hits Tony with lightning. Tony fires a bunch of lasers at Thanos. Thor throws Mjolnir at Thanos, but Thanos grabbed Tony and Mjolnir hits Tony's armor.

Bella throws a green energy at Thanos. She landed in front of him. As she slowly closed her fist, Thanos shouted in pain.

"That's how it felt when you took everything from me", Bella said coldly.

Thanos grabbed his sword and stroked Bella across her right cheek. Bella fell to the ground and felt weaker.

She touched her scar and realized it wasn't healing. Then, she realized, Thanos was holding the one thing in the universe that can kill her.

Thanos grabbed Bella by the leg and pulled her closer to him. Thanos puts his foot on Bella's chest. Thanos's sword slowly came closer to Bella's chest.

Then, Mjolnir fits Thanos in the back. The hammer landed in Steve's hand. Bella smiled at him.

"Way to go, Captain", Bella said. Thanos grabbed Bella and threw her towards Tony.

Bella crawled towards him. She takes off Tony's helmet. Tony was unconscious. "Come on, Tony. Wake up. Tony!" Bella shouted.

Bella looks at Thor, who looked bruised and injured. She looks at Thanos who was getting the upper hand against Steve.

Bella used all her strength to stand up. She takes out her bo staff. She ran towards Thanos and Steve. Thanos broke Steve's shield.

Thanos turned around and smacked Bella with his sword, sending her to the ground.

Bella coughed up blood. The sword made her weaker.

Bella laid her head on the ground. Her eyes closed. She was in a bedroom. Her old bedroom from when she was five.

"Get up"

"Get up, Bella".

"Revna, stand up and fight".

Bella turned around to see three women. One of them was Natasha. The second one was Frigga. Another was a woman she didn't recognize.

"Mom?" Bella asked the woman. The woman nodded. She was Bella's birth mom.

Odin and Hudson appeared in front of her. "Go on, Bella. Get up", Odin said.

Bella's eyes opened. She heard a voice through her comm. "Hey Cap. Bella. Can you read me? Cap, it's Sam. Can you read me?"

Bella stands up. "On your left", Sam said.

Steve turned around to see a portal appear. T'challa, Shuri, Nicole and Okoye walked out of the portal.

T'challa nodded at Steve. Sam flew out of the portal behind them. Bella saw many other portals.

Dr. Strange, Peter Parker, Jean Quill and the Guardians came out of one of the portals.

T'challa looks at Nicole. "Would you like to do the honors, Nikki?" He asked. Nicole smiled. She looks forward.

"Yibambe!" Nicole shouted.

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!" Nicole and T'challa shouted together.

"Yibambe!"

Regina and Loki walked out of the portal along with Wakandian warriors. They smiled at Thor. Bucky and Groot were with Wakanda's warriors.

Valkyrie and warriors from New Asgard, along with Korg and Miek, joined in. Wanda landed next to them.

Pietro ran towards Wanda and stood next to her.

Wong, Peyton and a group of Masters of the Mystic Arts came out of a portal. Hope Van Dyne, the Wasp, appeared in front of a portal where an army of Ravagers walked onto the battlefield.

Stormbreaker flew into Thor's hand. Tony wakes up and sees the army of heroes.

Pepper landed into the army, wearing her own iron suit.

Strange walked towards Wong and Peyton. "Is that everyone?" Strange asked.

"What? You wanted more?" Wong asked.

"I think we are missing someone", Peyton said.

Scott came out from under the rubble as a giant. Lavinia, Bruce, Rocket and Rhodey were in his hand. He set them on the ground. Zephrine landed next to Lavinia.

"Okay. I think that's everyone", Peyton said.

Everyone shouted in union. Some got out their weapons and loaded their guns, some got in a fighting stance and some were ready to use their powers and activate their suits.

"Avengers...!" Steve shouted. Mjolnir flew into his hand. He looked at Thanos and Thanos's army and said, "...Assemble".

A battle cry came out of everyone. The two armys ran towards each other and some people flew towards the other side.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
361K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
814K 20.4K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...