Wait...what? You're with-and...

By tessalicious2

Nohebi and Nekoma find out about Kuguri's and Shibayama's relationship. Honestly that's it. But way funny. More

Nohebi

Nekoma

1.2K 32 34
By tessalicious2

It is the beginning of spring and the Nekoma team were waiting for their first years to arrive at the mall for their outing.

"Hey!"

Inouka, Lev, and Teshiro walked up to the rest of Nekoma. After heading inside the outdoor mall they walked around and had gotten boba. As they walked they were having a lively conversation with each other.

"Hey! Let's go get some ice cream!" Lev said excitedly. He looked like a kid with way too much energy.

"We just had boba. As your captain, I say no." Kuroo said to Lev trying to get him to calm down.

"Is that what you tell Tsuki when he wants more strawberry shortcake even after he already had three plates from different places?" Kenma says not even looking at Kuroo.

To say Kuroo was stunned would be true. He was frozen in place, blushing furiously.

"Ice cream, let's go!" Inouka and Lev cheered and started to walk in the direction of the ice cream store.

Buying their ice cream and eating it outside the shop looking at the people passing by on this nice spring day.

"Look at them. They kinda remind me of someone." Yamamoto used his spoon to point at two men.

The two gorgeous men were both wearing black outfits that matched but didn't.

The shorter boy appeared to be 14-16 and had black hair, 2 piercings (fake), and an ear cuff in each ear. He also had a black mask on. Wearing a black, ribbed, turtleneck crop top with two white stripes down the middle, that showed a hint of abs. The boy had a dark grey trench coat over it with black military-style high rise jeans, and platform shoes. The shoes had a white thick sole with a gap in the middle and had black on top.

(Shoes inspired by the Micheal Kors, women's, Olympian Canvas and Suede trainer. I really like them.)

The taller boy had an ear cuff on one ear, a bar in his ears (real, let me dream), and looked to be 17-18 years old. He, like the other boy, had a black face mask on. This boy wore a black slightly oversized jacket with gray straps hanging off and a white button-up shirt underneath. He was wearing plain black pants and boots that went up to his mid-calf. The boots had three straps around.

(Shoes inspired by the Doc Martin's, women's, Kristy Mid-calf faux fur leather boots. I like the style much better than their men's shoes.)

To say these men were gorgeous was an understatement.

They had an aura about them that made them feel untouchable. The only sign that they were together was that they were holding hands and were obviously on a date.

"Is that... Shibayama?!" Yaku said, kinda loudly and very shocked.

"No. Shibayama has a family thing." Teshiro said.

"He is a human being and lied." Fukunaga said and pointed at the two as Shibayama turned his head to the side and his mask was lowered so they saw his face.

"That is fi-" Kuroo said but paused as he saw the other person turn his head to the side with his mask also down.

"Is that Kuguri Naoyasu from Nohebi?" Inouka said quinting to try to get a better look at the boy.

"Lets go talk to him-" Lev was about to stand up as Kuguri kissed Shibayama's cheek.

The smaller boy had a massive blush and raised his mask and walked past the taller boy but was grabbed. Kuguri picked up Shibayama while Shibayama was kicking his legs and arms out, giggling. It was a cute sight to behold and Kuroo got a little jealous that he wasn't with his Moonshine right now.

Shibayama caught a glimpse of Nekoma, he whispered in Kuguri's ear that they were being watched and Kuguri turned around and walked towards the exit. Shibayama had gone back to beating on Kuguri to put him down.

"Hey! Shibayama! Is that you?!" Lev called out to the couple. Shibayama didn't respond which made Lev second guess his assumption. The couple kept walking and put their masks up. Lev went back to the group and reported he couldn't be sure.

--------------

When Monday after school practice started, Shibayama was worried he would be asked questions about what happened or get yelled at by Kuroo. But, to his shock, everyone waited til after practice, which was somehow worse.

"Hey Shibayama! Are you dating Kuguri from Nohebi?" Lev said brightly and surprisingly blunt.

"Yeah man! We saw you at the mall on Saturday!" Yamamoto said pointing at Shibayama who had his back turned to the team.

"Why didn't you respond when Lev called you?" Inouka said without missing a beat.

"Yeah I didn't do anything wrong." Lev said and pouted.

They continued to bombard him with questions for another 30 seconds before Kenma decided to step in and help the poor first year.

"All of you! Shut Up." Kenma said sternly. "Shibayama doesn't have to explain jack-shit to us if he doesn't want to."

"Shibayama, you can be excused from cleaning up today if you want." Coach Naoi said sympathetically for the first year.

"Umm, thanks but its fine." Shibayama said quite softly and turned back to the rest of Nekoma looking at him and him only. "Nevermind, I'll be going now. Bye!" Shibayama leaves quickly, grabbing his bag and leaving in his gym clothes.

"Next time when you want answers from a person who obviously didn't want you to know. Maybe don't be so pushy." Coach Naoi scolded.

"This is something you'd see in a rom-com. Apologize tomorrow." Coach Nekomata said watching and chuckling at the boys.

"Yes, Coach." Nekoma quickly responded and cleaned up.

-----------

It was Tuesday and Nekoma was cleaning up again.

"Hey. We are sorry." Kuroo went up to Shibayama and bowed slightly

"Ah, no. I shouldn't have run away. Go ahead, I'll answer your questions." Shibayama held on to the broom a little tighter.

"Are you dating Kuguri from Nohebi?" Inouka said.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you respond when I called you?" Lev said, looking at Shibayama.

"I didn't want to talk about it then. I also didn't want to ruin our date."

"When did you two start dating?" Teshiro said, still focusing on his task.

"We started dating our second year of middle school. We knew each other since we were kids, like toddlers young. When Kuguri said he was moving we decided to keep dating and try long-distance dating." Shibayama was blushing at the thought.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kuroo said.

"Have you ever listened to yourself when you talk about Nohebi? You literally look like a child who had their candy stolen and you rant for the longest time." Shibayama rolled his eyes a little.

"How dare you?!" Kuroo said mockingly.

"We are missing the most important question. Are you y'know." Yamamoto gestured to Shibayama with his hands clasped together. Like in a praying position pointing towards Shibayama with his eyes scanning over Shibayama up and down.

"Yamamoto! Cut it out!" Coach Naoi tried to shut him up.

"No, I want to see this play out." Coach Nekomata said, his want for tea showing a little.

"So have you?" Yamamoto was in the same position.

"What?" Shibayama was actually confused.

"He wants to know if you and Kuguri have had sex yet." Yaku said bluntly. Shibayama's face turned tomato red and he was fiddling with his hands "I doubt it- WAIT SHIBAYAMA WHAT?!"

"YOU ARE 15 WTF???" Kuroo yelled.

"Oh like you and Tsukishima haven't had it yet!" Shibayama pointed at Kuroo, who also blushed.

"Both of you! WHAT IS GOING ON?? YOU BOTH NEED TO CALM DOWN." Yaku yelled.

"OH LIKE YOU AND LEV AREN'T DATING AND HOOKING UP!" Kuroo and Shibzyama yelled straight back.

"YAMAMOTO THIS IS YOUR FAULT." Yaku screamed.

"HOW? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW, YOU GUYS POINTED FINGERS." Yamamoto screamed straight back.

"This is too funny. Send this to the coaches." Nekomata said laughing but trying desperately to suppress it but failing miserably.

"YOU WANT ME TO POINT FINGERS?! YOU AND FUKUNAGA  ARE DATING AND IT'S SO GROSS HOW MUCH YOU TWO PRETEND YOU AREN'T I MIGHT DIE SOON." Yaku shouted right back.

"Ah- Uh- I-" Yamamoto had nothing to say.

Everyone stopped yelling and calmed down. Someone's phone was ringing. Kuroo picked it up and answered.

"You want me to put you on speaker? Ok." Kuroo put the phone on speaker.

"You *wheeze* are *giggle* dumbasses! OMG It's so FUNNY." Tsukishima was laughing with other voices in the background yelling. Then the person who spoke changed. "How funny, Shibayama is getting more action than all of you!" It was Nishinoya. "Ok, Shibayama tell Kuguri I said hi and please tell me how your date went. Also, Yaku-san, don't kick the ass that fcks you in the ass. Bye"

Yaku blushed and walk away mumbling to himself.

"How does my Tsuki know but not me?"

"He caught me talking to him on the phone and wanted to know about him. In return for keeping him quite I gave him info about you."

"HUH?"

"Not like that. Just personal stuff, mostly about the stupid stuff you do." Shibayama said nonchalantly.

"Time to head home." Coach Naoi said, tiredly.

Once everyone was home the Nekoma Group Chat was alive.

NEKOMA'S AMAZING GC

Kai: I cannot get the information I received today out of my head.

Kai: why must you guys be this way?

Lev: Shibayama started it

Shibayama: because you were jealous

Shibayama: you know we are the better couple compared to you and the DEMON SENPAI

Kuroo: LOL I CAN'T

Coach Naoi: I can't with you all

Coach Nekomata: it is true though, they are the better couple who don't try to kill each other

Kuroo: me and Tsuki don't try to kill each other! We are the best couple!

Fukunaga: true but...

Teshiro: but BOTH OF YOU ARE EEVVVIIIIILLLL and Tsuki only makes it worse

Yaku: save me from this horrid chat

Kenma: ^

Teshiro: ^^

Yamamoto: ^^

Kai: ^^

Shibayama: ^^

Coach Naoi: ^^

Coach Nekomata: ^^

Fukunaga: ^^

Yamamoto: ^^

Inouka: Send pics and we will judge

Inouka: one for each only, and it has to be appropriate!

Coach Naoi: when did we get here?

Coach Nekomata: This is too much fun

Fukunaga: we can pray to the holy father of head shoulders knees and toes

Kenma: pop off ig

Yamamoto: I'm not gonna even try to compete

Fukunaga: ye

(I can't upload the photos. ahhhhhh)

Inouka: good luck Shibayama

Teshiro: YakuLev in the lead!

Shibayama: just wait

Inouka: votes!

After votes are cast in a private chat to Inouka

Inouka: the winner is............... KUGUSHIBA

Inouka: second goes to Kurotsuki and third to LevYaku

Teshiro: wtf with the names????

Fukunaga: ship names duh

Coach Nekomata: That's enough fun for today.

Coach Nekomata: get a good night's sleep

Everyone: bye

Private Chat

Kuguri << Shibayama >

> They know

<< Okay good

> I wanted to let you know

<< Okay then, see you tomorrow?

> yeah

<< ily

> ilyt bye

<< bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 840 38
Shouto Todoroki is 15yo. He's not a baby anymore. He's a TEENAGER! He can decide for himself!! He is a hero in training and ready to kick ass!!! ...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70.1K 532 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
6.9K 238 12
Remus and Roman are two brothers that constantly bicker and argue with each other. They both have bruised egos at the end of everyday. When will it s...