Shibayama is sick. No he's...

By tessalicious2

A mix up with alcohol and water in Shibayama's water bottle causes him to get a little.....intoxicated. Hilar... More

Drunk

667 24 15
By tessalicious2

It happened during a match between Ubugawa and Nekoma. Shibayama had subbed in fir Yaku on the basis of needing more experience. Although it hit during the middle of the match it wasn't a bad feeling, even though he didn't know what the feeling was.

Shibayama felt warm and relaxed, more so than since he joined Nekoma or the Tokyo Training Camp. He also felt tired, happy, and a little hazed. Shibayama was determined to keep a straight face though, and he did very well. His only tell was that he was squinting a little.

Despite what everyone will say, Shibayama is a great liar, actor, and manipulator. Although he rarely uses these skills on his friends. Maybe to keep a few secrets or have someone else purchase the occasional meat bun for him or take a lie for him.

Only at set point to Nekoma did the feeling get weird, he felt hot and felt like he couldn't move or didn't want to, he couldn't tell the difference.

Ukai noticed Shibayama squinting and having a red neck and face when taking a quick glance over. Ukai being an adult and concerned, approached Coach Nekomata and Coach Naoi about his worries but they were dismissed on the premise that it was very hot and that they would have noticed, caution and more attention were given to Shibayama though.

After the Ubugawa and Nekoma, as well as the Karasuno vs Shinzen matches finished it was time to swap. Fukurodani vs Nekoma and Ubugawa vs Shinzen.

Shibayama took a sip from his water bottle.

Shibayama was still going to play Fukurodani for Nekoma.

Once it was Fukurodani 17 - Nekoma 15, disaster would strike as Bokuto, being his usual self, spiked the ball as hard as possible after focusing more on power and speed than aim. It was headed for Shibayama and all he had to do was take a step back and receive.

It felt like too much. Too much work to move or speak or breathe.

The spiked ball hit his face head on and made a loud crack as it hit his cheekbone and the side of his nose. Shibayama immediately fell to the ground and rolled to the side. He held himself up a little from his arm on the floor. But his arm quickly gave out.

As he lay there on the floor, blood dripped from his nose, slowly at first Then it started to come out heavier and became a small puddle on the floor.

As soon as the first drop of blood hit the group Yaku, Coach Ukai, Asahi, Masaki Goura (Ubugawa Captain), Kuroo, and Daiki Onago (Shinzen Captain) surrounded him. Shibayama laid there collapsed on the floor.

The other teams were concerned and stopped playing, the referees didn't say a thing and were also extremely worried.

Ukai was close to Shibayama's face and removed the bloody hand from the bloodier cheek. Coach Nekomata and Coach Naoi arrive to help.

"Good news, Shibayama doesn't have a broken or even cracked nose, but he does have a cracked cheek." Coach Ukai said with a little enthusiasm. "Bad news, that crack was his cheek bone-cracking and I don't know why he didn't step back." Coach Ukai looked confused and perplexed at what happened.

"Good going Bokuto." Daiki said, snickering.

"I'll take him to the office and I would like Yaku-san to come too. I think you can manage without your libero's" Ukai says with a taunting smile towards Nekomata as he hoists Shibayama onto his back. Then Shibayama breathes in Ukai's face, sending a shock of confusion, waiting for his next breath. "Hold on."

"What?" Goura says, very worried.

"I think-I think- no, there's no way." Ukai says to himself. The next breath confirms his suspicions.

"WHAT???" Everyone yells at Ukai, Shibayama gives a slight flinch and a little whine.

"Get me his water bottle, now." Ukai sighs.

Chigaya from Shinzen quickly hands him the water bottle. Ukai takes off the lid and hands it to Nekomata after taking a sniff and walking off the infirmary with Shibayama on his back.

Nekomata takes a sniff and shock appears on his face, then hands it to Naoi who has the same reaction.

"Coach! What's wrong with Shibayama?" Yaku repeats hoping to get an answer this time.

"Our little first year libero in training cracked his cheek bone because he is drunk." Nekomata says with a little chuckle, smiling too.

"What, I got a refill of his water with Shirofuku and saw her pour it. It seemed fine." was the only reaction and it came from Bokuto, who just as confused as everyone else.

"W-well the jug it was in looked the exact same as the rest! How was I supposed to know!" Shirofuku said getting a little scared from the dangerous glares she was getting from Yaku.

No one outside of Nekoma knew the exact reason why Yaku was called the demon-senpai till that exact moment. Sure he yelled but that didn't deserve the demon title.

Yaku stormed up to Shirofuku like a mom going to beat the ass of a disobedient child. Yaku grabbed her wrist and yanked her down to his eye level.

"I'm sorry Shirofuku but your time to die has come and a demon is going to take you to hell." Nekoma said at the same time. Their hands in the praying position and some on their knees as though they were praying.🙏

"Are you an IDIOTIC MORON?! THE WATER IS NEVER IN A JUG AND THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK MAKES IT WORSE. What if you had more people's bottles, huh? HUH, HUH!!!!! I'm not surprised Bokuto didn't notice because he's a moron, but you! HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB????" Yaku stormed over to Bokuto and grabbed his shirt and kicked him in the side at full force. Then grabbed his shirt and kneed him in the stomach dead center. Bokuto fell to the ground clutching his stomach that was surely bruised. Nekoma just stood there and watched, knowing that they will suffer a worse fate if they intervened.

Yaku glared at the coaches because it was still their fault for having alcohol on school grounds.

"I'll go switch spots with Ukai so you guys can keep playing well." Takeda walked off to the infirmary at a fast pace.

Yaku was staring at Bokuto and Shirofuku. Everyone with terrified eyes on him. Bokuto was leaning forward to stand up when Yaku walked on Bokuto's back and went out the doorway to the infirmary. Leaving a crippled Bokuto on the ground and a scared Shirofuku.

"Guys, I'm sorry but remember. Shibayama is Yaku-san's successor. Expect revenge." Kuroo felt very bad for them but oh well what was he going to do?

Nothing, that's what. Absolutely nothing.

———-

Shibayama was on a bed shoes, off and hugging a pillow, not acting that off.

"I should be fine, my grandma is from Britain so I have a pretty good alcohol tolerance." Shibayama said, sweating lightly.

"Well that's a plus, but still the alcohol you had is very very strong. It takes the average Japanese person to drink ⅕ of what you drank to get drunk. You probably have the same alcohol tolerance and Lev, and he's half Russian. I am going to head back and Takeda is going to stay with you." Ukai said standing up and heading back to the gym.

"Go to sleep Shibayama, you'll need it." Takeda sat down where Ukai sat and placed a hand on Shibayama's head.

"M'kay. Takeda sensei can you tell Ukai you wanna makeout with him because the cringe is killinnnggg meeee."

"Maybe I already have. How did you know?"

"When you're in a secret relationship you can spot other ones pretty fast. Haha hahaha." Shibayama was giggling and hugging his pillow.

"Really? Tell me about them."

"Him, this doesn't leave the room." Shibayama became serious and intense.

"Ok"

"His name is Kuguri Naoyasu, and he goes to Nohebi. Kuroo hates their captain Daishou Suguru. So everyone in Nekoma now hates everyone in Nohebi, vice versa. Except for him, I've known him since middle school and he asked me out at the beginning of the year. I love him, he makes out with me like you and Ukai do and sometimes more." Shibayama was intensely blushing and on the verge of tears of joy.

"But you're scared of your teammates reactions."

Little did Shibayama know, but Yaku was listening to the conversation when he knew he needed to say something. He opened the door and sat on the bed and hugged Shibayama.

"If a single person says anything bad about your relationship I will beat the crap outta them, I already beat up Bokuto and scared Shirofuku. I will skin them and hang their flesh suits on my clothing line."

"I think- vomit" Shibayama leaned over and vomited on the floor.

"That's about right"

"Yaku, grab a bucket for me please. Also a new pair of clothes, well give him a shower later."

"Ok" Yaku quickly left the room. The gym door was open and everyone got back to practice. When bokuto caught a glimpse of Yaku he froze and let the ball fall to the floor. Yaku giggled.

"Takeda sensei, I'm hot."

"Here let me help." Takeda took off Shibayama's shirt, shoes and socks and put a wet washcloth on his forehead.

Yaku arrived back in the nick of time before Shibayama pukes until it comes up straight bile. After many rounds of being delirious and hot and giggly and gross. Takeda and Yaku gave him a shower.

On the way returning to the infirmary he becomes weak and trips over his own feet once or twice before Takeda picks him up.

The moment his head hits the pillow he then proceeds to become very tired.

Whispering a "goodnight sensei'' and telling Yaku and Nao I say goodnight" that only Takeda heard.

"Goodnight Yuuki."

"Goodnight. I will get your phone and tell him."

Shibayama fell asleep and it was late anyway, the other students were about to get into the showers.

Takeda did tell Kuguri goodnight for Shibayama.

———

Yuuki: this is Takeda. I am a coach from Karasuno volleyball team and Shibayama became intoxicated. He told me to tell you he says goodnight.

Nao: ok, thanks

Yuuki: I should also mention that while telling me about you, Yaku-san walked in.

Nao: is everything okay?

Yuuki: yes, Yaku said he would beat up anyone who said anything bad about you.

Nao: good

Nao: tell him that I love him for me

Yuuki: of course, it would be my pleasure

Yuuki: have a nice night,bye

Nao: you too, bye

————

When Shibayama woke up, he saw Takeda reading a book.

His head was pounding and he felt sick. Like he didn't and couldn't move a muscle even if he tried. Then everything came rushing back with a groan and turned away from Takeda and the window.

Takeda noticed Shibayama waking up and closed the curtains making the room much darker and more gray, like a room with a dimming light on the lowest setting before turning off.

"Head hurt?"

Takeda received a groan and Shibayama faced Takeda again.

"I have an overwhelming feeling of being homicidal. Who switched the drinks?"

"Bokuto and Shirofuku, but Yaku already yelled at them and was giving them death glares all morning. Bokuto asked to be subbed out for the matches against Nekoma."

"I want to speak to Kuguri please. Where is my phone?" Shibayama's voice came out unintentionally demanding and harsh. Takeda knew he felt sick, tired, and murderous at the same time so he let it slide.

The phone rang for about a second before a calm voice answered the phone.

"Nao, when I get back I want to see you."

"I'd love to. What caused this? Not that I'm complaining."

"I was drunk and I want to kill two specific people, but I also miss you very very very much. I wanna kiss you and be with you and I love you but we can never see each other because of time. I miss you a lot, is that so bad."

"I love you too. I would love to be there but I just told my grandparents I'm gay."

"Don't they not like that?"

"They said 'gay people should go to hell' and I said 'I'll see you in hell then btches' and proceeded to flip them off, leave to e table, and become a disappointment to them. I've never felt better but I'm in the bathroom and they refuse to leave until we talk."

*This is from a funny post on insta I saw, idk the credits though.*

"Good luck. I have to go now. I love you, see you later."

"I love you too Yuuki. Bye"

"Bye"

Giving his phone back to Takeda he got up and with some help, he took a shower.

It was the last day of training camp before everyone had their fun and hang out day before leaving the day after, so he could miss today. Tomorrow would be the fun stuff anyway.

Nevertheless he was still mad.

Shibayama decided to wait till dinner to come out. Shibayama would get dinner like nothing was wrong and sit down with Bokuto and Shirofuku while they ate. He would bring them two glasses of water and put away theirs. Then fun would begin, he would reveal his true colors for a minute or two and lock them away again.

It was around 7:00 pm when everyone was getting food for dinner. Everyone sat down with whoever they wanted, no particular order.

Shirofuku and Bokuto sat together along with Yaku, Kenma, Komi, Noya, Hinata.

Everyone had settled down when Shibayama entered. Immediately looking at him. He calmly grabbed his food and put it in the spot across from Shirofuku and Bokuto, between Komi and Yaku. He didn't sit down though.

He grabbed their cups of water.

Everyone was watching him. EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR HIS REVENGE IN PURE FEAR.

Yaku giggled.

Shibayama returned with two glasses of water and set them in front of each other.

The coaches standing by the door noticed this and Coach Yamiji laughed out loud.

"Go on, you must be thirsty. Drink up." Shibayama had a smile on his face but his eyes were full of anger. His voice was calm and slow like Akaashi's.

No one in the room moved while Shibayama ate his dinner.

"I'm going to sit here and neither of you will leave until each glass is empty. If I get a headache and have to vomit again. Yaku-san will watch for me. I honestly don't care if you two never leave. Although I will tell you what I did to the water because I'm that nice." Shibayama's head was tilted up, eyes looking down on them and an evil smile on his face and he traced his finger over the rim of one of the glasses.

Yaku-san was scared now too.

"W-w-wh-w-"

"Speak clearly please, my ears are still ringing a little."

"What did you do?" Shirofuku asked, shaking.

"I added salt. Drink up." Shibayama grabbed his glass, drank it all and ate his dinner in peace.

Kenma recorded it all and would share to anyone ever who didn't believe him.

Bokuto grabbed the glass and chugged. Everyone gasped.

He slid his tray back and rested his head on the edge of the table trying to swallow but couldn't.

"Bokuto-senpai! Look at me please."

Bokuto looked up. Hand over his mouth and hand clenched to swallow.

Shibayama lost his smile and frowned, head up, eyes looking down.

"Spit it out and I'll get you a whole new glass."

Bokuto swallowed. He quickly ate to drown out the taste, it only made him feel more sick.

Shibayama got up and stood behind Shirofuku, resting his chin on her shoulder. Smiling, his tone like a mad man with a bomb.

"Your turn. Shirofuku-senpai"

Shirofuku moved her eyes too and looked at his eyes. Shibayama and her gaze met.

She started to tremble a little. Quickly grabbed the glass and chugged downing it all in one go.

Shibayama sat across from them again. He lost his anger and became his normal self again. Clapped his hands together next to his face and smiled.

"Okay! I think that's enough for you to learn your lesson! Be more careful when pouring drinks for others!"

"Okay" they both said in unison, still shaking.

Shibayama stood and he still smiled very brightly.

"Hahaha!" He giggled like a kid at a clown. "Do that a-fcking-gain and I will skin you both and hang you by your thumbs to dry. You both will become part of the banner of Fukurodani and in a year or so, appear in Buzzfeed Unsolved True Crime! Bye."

He grabbed his tray and sat at a different table with Inouka, Lev, Teshiro, Yachi, and Chikagaya. They talked like nothing happened. It made it even more unsettling.

What did we learn?

Lesson 1: Watch what you pour and be careful with drinks.

Lesson 2: Shibayama is the scariest thing on the planet.

Don't make him mad!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 193 11
None of the countries know about America's children, the states. America would like to keep it that way for as long as he can. But when Canada accide...
8.8K 131 23
As you read the title. I am rating and commenting on demon slayer ships. I know my opinions don't matter, but I'm making this because I'm bored and h...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...